Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options

Replies

• bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Friday night was pretty lushy for me, but Saturday night I had 0.

I think I'll have 0's until Wednesday when the hubby & I are going to a concert with our friends :) I don't have to work on Thursday or Friday! WOO HOO!
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Sun - yeah, I was feeling the effects of 'bottle flu' all day. 1 and half oz. of whiskey to go night-night. I feel good now.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    I need some zeros in my life right now. The scale is going the wrong way and I exercise way too much for that. So, here we go:

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, 0
    Friday, ???
    Saturday, ???
    Sunday, 0
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    I was a good girl all weekend--1/2 a beer on Saturday night and that was it.
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Sipped wine from around 2pm until 10is? Maybe had about a bottle and a half, along with water and got plenty of rest and alas no hangover. I need to sip more often, it was nice just having a steady good feeling buzz and not go from stone sober to drunk in an hour .

Undecided about my cleanse but even if I don't do it it'll be a 0 for me tonight =]
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Pretty lushy weekend
    Friday=3 beers, 1/2 bottle of wine
    Saturday=sangria, beer, margs, beer
    Sunday=one glass of red

Marg tonight, likely beer tomorrow. no sober nights planned this week either...
  • nisijam5
    Options

I'll pick up your sober nights...:wink:
  • Kat120285
    Options

I'll pick up your sober nights...:wink:

Me too!

Next week may be another story. The fiancé has to go to Bermuda for business and asked if I wanted to go with him. I am not a fan of flying as most of you know, so next week might have some more drinks.
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, it's already the second week in May! Last weekend was a draw. Literally. Draw after draw after draw. Meh, it's Monday. Dust myself off and start again!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Hey Jo welcome!! Nothing like a doc appt to get motivated, right?? You are doing fine.

Calorie count will be good today. Did a few minutes of exercise. Not gonna have any alcohol tonight. (That's going to bite, but I will keep the goal in mind....)

Nice, easy drinking Kat, congrats!
  • tuffytuffy1
    tuffytuffy1 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    The weekend was extremely lushy, even for a lush like me. I can't even count how many beers, pink grapefruit margaritas, and sangrias I had on Saturday :O Yesterday was a crap load of beers. Oy!
  • amcanzo
    amcanzo Posts: 418 Member
    Options

Happy Drinko de Mayo to all my lovely lushes! Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend :drinker:

This just cracked me up!! Drinko de Mayo it was too....yikes!!! :drinker:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Well after spending last week looking after the sick one and cleaning up some pretty bad messes she made because she was sick, I was actually able to clean today. I cleaned like a mad woman all day and just got done a little while ago with my hour bike ride. Fiancé texted and said he's not going to get home for dinner after all so another week of late nights. I'm not that hungry anyway and it's gorgeous out so I still have the house open. Think I'll have some wine, watch TV and relax with the fur babies :smile:
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Welcome Jo!

Gunna shoot for 0's this week. Let's see if I can get past my usual 3 days and cave in habit I have. Got playoff tix to see the Lakers at Staples tomorrow (across from Jack Nicholson..look for me :smokin:)
    I'm sooooo gunna want a beer.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,178 Member
    Options
    The weekend was extremely lushy, even for a lush like me. I can't even count how many beers, pink grapefruit margaritas, and sangrias I had on Saturday :O Yesterday was a crap load of beers. Oy!

Grapefruit margaritas sound awesome!!!! Yum :smile:
  • wolf23
    Options
    Welcome Jo!

Gunna shoot for 0's this week. Let's see if I can get past my usual 3 days and cave in habit I have. Got playoff tix to see the Lakers at Staples tomorrow (across from Jack Nicholson..look for me :smokin:)
    I'm sooooo gunna want a beer.

Say "hi" to Jack for me. I will be looking for you, a great looking lady with really toned legs, a tan, and drinking beers, right?
  • wolf23
    Options

Wow Dot, you are doing really well!
  • nisijam5
    Options

Wow Dot, you are doing really well!

I know I was thinking the same thing...but, alas, summer break is coming

Tomorrow I am going to Barre yoga again...it took me a few days to recover from that one...maybe, I will be too weak to squeeze a lime

Have fun SoCal at the game...try and sit next to Jack :bigsmile: It would be funny to see you on TV creepin' up on him

Where's MamaLush at?

Kat, the trip would be amazing and lots of peeps take xanax that are nervous about flying.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    :yawn: Good Morning Lushes...Now, I remember what it's like to wake up refreshed. I should do it more often.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Let's see how long I can keep it going!

Dot-WOWZA girl! So proud of you!!

I slept like CRAP last night, husband swears its lack of alcohol in the blood stream :laugh: