Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    A friend asked me to go out

What's the epidemic with friends and them wanting to go out???

Nice work Chole!!

Shooting for a zero tonight.......but, it's day 4 and I could easily buckle
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Love you guys!!! I'm sure everything is ok. I have to go for some tests tomorrow but not really worried about it, I'm a healthy girl :happy: Although I was nervous about tell my husband...he is a worry wart, BUT he handling everything really well.

Sunday-Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday-2 1oz shots of spiced rum and 12oz of wine!
    Thursday-WINE

XOXO
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Quick....

Another 0 for Wednesday
    And it will be so for Thursday!!

Let it be said, let it be done!!! :happy:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Quick....

Another 0 for Wednesday
    And it will be so for Thursday!!

Let it be said, let it be done!!! :happy:

YAY crazycat...you're rockin the sobriety train!!!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks Chloe, I'm very glad my little Chloe is feeling better as well :smile:

Wine last night, maybe a margarita or martini tonight? Or maybe 0?!

Bike ride at some point.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing so well with all your 0's!! Congrats!

I had wine..but just one (big) glass.
    I finally dropped all the weight I gained over my b-day get away. It took me a week to gain it and 2+ weeks to lose it..wtf is up with that???
    I must say, I slept SO well last night with that glass of wine in me.
    Maybe another glass tonight?
    Moderation..mmhmm..I can do that. :drinker:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    You guys are doing so well with all your 0's!! Congrats!

I had wine..but just one (big) glass.
    I finally dropped all the weight I gained over my b-day get away. It took me a week to gain it and 2+ weeks to lose it..wtf is up with that???
    I must say, I slept SO well last night with that glass of wine in me.
    Maybe another glass tonight?
    Moderation..mmhmm..I can do that. :drinker:

Its ridiculous right....I don't get it BUT congrats and good work!!!!
    Oh and I have been sleeping like crap, then last night BIG glass of wine...slept like a baby...guess my husband was right, no alcohol = ****ty night sleep!!!
    I will be joining you with the wine tonight :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday thru Wednesday....big fat zeros

Thursday, I just don't know.

I take Ambien on nights I don't have drinks...just started taking it this year and I sleep very well with it. I don't take it on nights I drink and then I sleep like CRAP. :grumble:

I just finished barre yoga and it wipes me out, but I am really loving the class. I tried to run yesterday and the knee is not ready for high impact. So, I think the plan is to stick with this barre yoga and elliptical. The elliptical just doesn't burn enough calories alone.

Have a good day, lushes!!
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    So on the whole not sleeping when you don't drink topic......****warning you are not going to like this**** When I first cut my drinking back to 1-2 nights a week I was just like that, having a really hard time sleeping. Now, it has been a couple months since I cut back, I sleep soooo good. Just an FYI :wink:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    So on the whole not sleeping when you don't drink topic......****warning you are not going to like this**** When I first cut my drinking back to 1-2 nights a week I was just like that, having a really hard time sleeping. Now, it has been a couple months since I cut back, I sleep soooo good. Just an FYI :wink:

That's kooky talk on a lush board! :tongue:

I tend to sleep the same, drink or no drink but the times when I have way too much is when it's bad sleep. Sure I'll be passed out but my body is so busy processing the alcohol that it doesn't actually rest and then I'm exhausted the next day.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    I never had sleep issues til I hit my 40's. You youngins...just wait.
    I don't know what is worse..hormones..or lack of them. :ohwell:
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Yea I decided to finish the bottle of wine I opened last weekend before it goes bad :drinker: plenty of calories left for it!
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    SoCal - Did you say "hi" to Jack for me? You deserve a drink.

Haha..no. Jack is the only celebrity that has a personal bodyguard that sits right behind him to keep fans from approaching him during the game.
    I tried to get a pic of Larry David for a friend of mine who is a crazy *kitten* Curb Your Enthusiasm fan..no luck.
    I talked to Diane Cannon. But she talks to everyone and most of you probably have no idea who the hell she is. lol.

I know who she is, but I'm old :tongue:
    me too
  • rjadams
    Options
    so I was just going to have one glass of wine with my dinner last night but Marie Callendars has this thing called "wine Wednesday" and the bottles are all half price. I am a sucker for a bargain:bigsmile: do you think it looks bad when a solo diner orders a bottle of wine? :blushing: Tonight I just had one glass and that was after forcing my butt to the hotel fitness center and cranking it out on the bike, eliptical and treadmil for about and hour total. I did a little bit of arm work with free weights too. :drinker: catch y'all later.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, when Ron and I go out...I'll order a bottle and Ron orders a drink...your in good company

Good job working out...now, I have about 500 cals left for the night, hmmmm, what to do?
  • Kat120285
    Options
    No shame Mama Lush and good going on the work out =]

2 vodka fizzy waters and a beer so far. Debating on if I want something else but I'm a bit tired so I may go upstairs, light my apple cider candle and fall asleep with the window fan in :smile:
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Robin-great job getting the workout in and absolutely no shame in ordering a bottle of wine solo, it the economical way to be :happy:

Sunday-Tuesday: 0
    Wednesday-2 1oz shots of rum and 12oz of wine
    Thursday-20ish oz of wine.....WENT CRAZY but I wasn't hungry for my snack and I had to use those cals :wink:
    Friday-wine is already logged but I think I'm gonna go for a run after my appt this afternoon and a run = more cals, so I think a beer or two will be on deck!!!
    Happy Friday!!
    xo
  • ChLoE1130
    Options
    Monday-Wednesday- 0

Thursday-10 oz of pinot noir-shiraz blend and it was yummy! Had tons of cals left and I am off work today so that is how I justified it.

Today- My husband and I are both off and we are staining our very large deck.....he is going to a concert this evening with his brother and I am thinking I will either be exhausted and have a couple cocktails on the couch or maybe go and catch up with my girlfirend.....either way a couple drinks will be had

Saturday- no plans kinda thinking a movie night, just finished reading "The Girl with the Dragon Tatoo" and kinda want to see the movie....has anyone seen it yet?

Sunday- wine at grams I am sure for mamas day :)
  • rjadams
    Options
    getting ready for a long day and a late flight home. I will not be drinking because it will make me to sleepy to drive the hour home when I land around midnight. I guess that's one way to do it.

change profile to Olivia for a bit. I miss her so much.
  • kblue2007
    Options

change profile to Olivia for a bit. I miss her so much.

I LOVE her cheekies....little sweet pie!!