Here we go...

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, ???
    Thursday, ???
    Friday, 0 work in the AM
    Saturday, 0 work in the AM
    Sunday, ???

I think I am going to start the C25K this week.

I am really loving the barre yoga even tho I suck at it and I am not very zen-like. I like the low impact workout with a high calorie burn. As you know, this body is getting old. But, I still have my Groupon for the pole dancing classes. :wink: :bigsmile:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    You'll get better at it Kim! I might have to check out exactly what barre yoga is....I'm down with regular all bendy yoga but not barre!!!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0.....mostly likely. I do have an extra 130something calories to make up tonight but I will try and just stuff my face instead of drinking :bigsmile:
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, ???
    Wednesday, 0
    Thursday, Work in the AM
    Friday, 0
    Saturday, work in the AM
    Sunday, work in the AM

Kate, the barre yoga is some traditional yoga mixed with working on a dancer's barre. I have a new appreciation for dancer's bodies. Good look with the 130 cals remaining.

I am shooting for a zero tonight; however, it's really my only night I can fully indulge :bigsmile:

Alright, I have to get some housework stuff done and errands. Hmmmm, maybe I'll ride my bike to get them done?
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Monday - WINE! (and 1 beer)
    Tuesday - hopefully 0, but there is still a little wine left...
    Wednesday - ??
    Thursday - ??
    Friday - depends on if I stay in town or not...my wonderful friend has invited me up for a girls' weekend! So, may be quite a lushy weekend!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thought about a 0 for today since this is pretty much 2 weeks straight with drinks everyday but my best friend who is also my MOH texted last night that she's been really depressed lately and asked what I was doing this weekend and unfortunately it's the Bermuda weekend. So she texted today and we're going out for lunch and a movie and she said she was going to have a drink because it's already been one of those weeks. I said well I never turn down a cocktail haha so here we are. Maybe a 0 tomorrow?
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Thought about a 0 for today since this is pretty much 2 weeks straight with drinks everyday but my best friend who is also my MOH texted last night that she's been really depressed lately and asked what I was doing this weekend and unfortunately it's the Bermuda weekend. So she texted today and we're going out for lunch and a movie and she said she was going to have a drink because it's already been one of those weeks. I said well I never turn down a cocktail haha so here we are. Maybe a 0 tomorrow?

It would be rude not to accept. :wink:

So I only had one tequila shot last night and on vodka rocks. Not to bad.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin is right...liquid therapy works

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 4 oz - 2.66 drinks
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 6 oz - oops, I had another

Last call and I'm off to bed...
  • kblue2007
    Options
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-12oz of wine. I got home late so we eat dinner late, didn't finish up until 8 and we go to bed at 9, so I couldn't eat those 180cals on top of my evening snack...it was for caloric intake ONLY :laugh:
    Wednesday-0
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    a bottle of white. At least I didn't chase it with vodka so I consider it a win. :ohwell:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Robin, that is a win!!

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 4
    Wednesday, 0

I have a meeting at 1130 today and I am going to ride my bike there. The meeting is 4 hours. I give credit to people with desk jobs. There is no way I could sit for 8 hours a day.
  • kblue2007
    Options

I have a meeting at 1130 today and I am going to ride my bike there. The meeting is 4 hours. I give credit to people with desk jobs. There is no way I could sit for 8 hours a day.

Its horrible.....
  • bgrune131
    Options
    I don't really mind my desk job. I enjoy having my own office & working. LOL. But it does suck when it's so pretty outside, but when it's nasty...I LOVE it!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Bridget, at least you have your own office. You can goof off a bit when necessary.

Oh, I also give credit to teachers. Not only do they teach, they have to deal with administration and parents. Oy vay!!

OK, hopping on my bike to get this over with. Going to learn about pain, types of pain and how to manage it. DUH!!
  • bgrune131
    Options
    Yes that is true. When all my work is done, I typically play around on the Internet...as you can tell. LOL.

Enjoy your bike ride :)

I REALLY need to get back on the exercise wagon! It's been probably about 1/2 a month or more now :( Ooops.
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is doing well...maintaining or moderating the best they can. :drinker:

0s for me til tomorrows dr. appointment. Headed to the pool in a bit since its so beautiful out. Should get some good laps in for my workout today.
    Its hump day friends!
  • Kat120285
    Options
    I think a total of 8 drinks between lunch before the movie and a few drinks after. I came home and went straight to bed, fiancé made me some dinner and then I just slept. No hangover but also no appetite thanks to Flo, so I'm thinking there will be some wine tonight since I probably won't have dinner. We shall see though.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Sunday=3 beers
    Monday=Marg (made with tequila, triple sec and soda) 1 beer
    Tuesday=8 oz of white wine-while watching the very last episode of Desperate Housewives-I stuck it out to the bitter end!
    Tonight, Rockies game, and a suite, not sure if beer is free but either way, I will be drinking some!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Dang, Amy, you've got rockin' abs :smokin:

Sydney, good luck at the MD tomorrow.

Kat, I would have gone right to bed as well - or - maybe, just drink more :wink:

I will be good tonight, work in the AM. :smile:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Hahaha, I've learned to go to bed when I know I should. Had I kept drinking I would have had one heck of a hangover, while I didn't exactly pace myself as I'm getting better at, I did realize that I should just get in bed and watch some great movies while the fiancé got to play his video game =]

Tonight, I had some salad for dinner because the fiancé gets worried if I don't eat, doesn't matter if it's that time of the month or not, he really is so damn sweet :heart: But aside from that all I had today was a salmon burger and a few chips so I've been drinking Bud LIght Lime and watching one of my all time favorite shows (because I totally should have been born in this time) Mad Men :smile:

Went to get "supplies" for this time and the girl who checked us out said they should be tax deductible. Right?! I mean I guess you could go with out lady supplies but it would be bad. Anyway I'm very thankful I don't take after my mom or gram and don't get cramps but I do get absolutely exhausted which is usually exacerbated by lifting weights. It seems when my muscles are trying to repair that I simply can't get enough sleep. I do however get one heck of an attitude haha, the fiancé sometimes like to poke fun during this time but when he realizes I'm serious and not kidding around he immediately apologizes :smile: I am one very lucky girl to be marrying this man in a little over 4 months and to have already been with him for almost 9 years :heart: