Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    kim, I hope that the internal candidate doesn';t want it. Keeping fingers crossed for Ron:bigsmile:
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Monday=1 marg and two beers
    Tuesday=3 beers
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    heading off to the airport. See you lushes later.

last night was another bottle of white with vodka when it was gone. geeesh I am a lush.

-Robin

Safe travels Robin!!!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Robin, I think you are in very good company!! Thanks for the fingers crossing. Honestly, who would want to give up a home postition and go to work everyday?
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Sun: 0
    Mon: 0
    Tues: 0

If I can go to the ESPN zone on LA (full of restaurants/bars), sit through an entire Laker game surrounded by Hollywood types and still not drink (especially with how horrible the Lakers played), I can do anything!!

Got home @ 1am. So tired.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Impressed!!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Thanks nisi and blue :smile: felt great after my ride. Started using my thermal tummy wrap again so the last 2 rides I've felt nice and slim after.

I'm right there with ya on the lushness mama lush. I've had more than a bottle of wine each night. I haven't been eating a ton either, just don't have a huge appetite which seems weird since I've been doing double work outs.

Anywho, I'm not sure if it's from the intense work outs and 700 cal a day burns or what but my body the last 2 days seems to have processed the booze better. Like I said both Monday and Tuesday I've had more than a bottle of wine with no dinner but no crazy hangovers. I'll take it!!

I'll get in a bike ride at some point today but for now more DVR'd shows as it's yet another gloomy day here ... oh and more laundry :grumble: Not sure about wine tonight or what, it'll probably be another liquid dinner :tongue: This wine diet seems to be working though, as I'm feeling slimmer and there's a noticeable difference in my midsection so to that I :drinker: This will not be a long term thing though as I know it's not the healthiest but I'm eating healthy food and working out hard so for now I'm not too worried. It should be better after the wedding is over and I don't have to plan anymore.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    So, uhhh, just got back from the dr's and got some news...nothing serious I'm sure, except hassle, BUT this has forced me to add wine to my diary today!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey atleast I had a 3days streak....can't honestly remember the last time that happened!!!! :laugh:
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Sunday 0
    Monday 0
    Tuesday 0
    Wednesday will be 0
  • Kat120285
    Options
    So, uhhh, just got back from the dr's and got some news...nothing serious I'm sure, except hassle, BUT this has forced me to add wine to my diary today!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey atleast I had a 3days streak....can't honestly remember the last time that happened!!!! :laugh:

Uh oh! Hope the forced wine helps :wink: and congrats on the 3 days! I'm on almost a week straight of drinks each night, oops.

Look at you go crazy cat! good for you :flowerforyou:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Wine helps fix all problems! ;)

Last night I had a couple of beers...out with girlfriends & all.

Tonight, my hubby & I are going to a concert with a couple of friends...so lots of drinks will be consumed :)

Tomorrow I'm off work until Sunday...so, we shall see what happens. I'll try to be good, but who knows. I will make an effort to get to the gym on Saturday (back permitting).
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    Hope everything is ok Miss blue. :flowerforyou:

My streak is also over. I have tomorrow morning off...I have extra calories..the wine is open. *salud mis amigos* :drinker:
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options
    Kblu - Try not to stress, wine is good, lots of antioxidants :flowerforyou:

SoCal - Did you say "hi" to Jack for me? You deserve a drink.

Robin - Safe travels.

Kat - Glad pup's feeling better.

Cat - Look at you, nice job with those 0's!

Bgrue - Enjoy your concert, anybody we would know?

Just finished my first vodka and diet, but I know there will be another. Getting ready to watch the hockey game. Guess I will cheer for the Rangers since the Bruins are out.

Cheers my beautiful/ handsome lushes smiley-eatdrink004.gif
  • SoCalWoman
    Options

Haha..no. Jack is the only celebrity that has a personal bodyguard that sits right behind him to keep fans from approaching him during the game.
    I tried to get a pic of Larry David for a friend of mine who is a crazy *kitten* Curb Your Enthusiasm fan..no luck.
    I talked to Diane Cannon. But she talks to everyone and most of you probably have no idea who the hell she is. lol.
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,179 Member
    Options

Haha..no. Jack is the only celebrity that has a personal bodyguard that sits right behind him to keep fans from approaching him during the game.
    I tried to get a pic of Larry David for a friend of mine who is a crazy *kitten* Curb Your Enthusiasm fan..no luck.
    I talked to Diane Cannon. But she talks to everyone and most of you probably have no idea who the hell she is. lol.

I know who she is, but I'm old :tongue:
  • SoCalWoman
    Options
    ditto my friend...ditto.
    (Diane looks like *kitten* btw..well her face does anyway..her body is still pretty amazing)
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Thanks wolf :smile: I was really worried. I tend to worry more about her than the others because she's the paralyzed one. We have to express her bladder and such so I worry that she'll get sick or something if we don't express it all the way and I don't know, I just worry.

Again, I almost talked myself out of working out but I marched upstairs put on an episode of Real Housewives and got my work out done and now .... WINE!! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    I know who she is as well...might have to re-name the board to reflect :huh: ....naaaaw

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0

Hubs offered to swing into Applebee's when he picked me up from work. I fought hard and refrained. Tomorrow, will be the hard day.

Kate, hope is all with you...damn doctors, stay away from them

Well, it's 1 A and this girl's got to get some rest...they beat me up at work tonight :yawn:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    A friend asked me to go out
    Watched the game
    Wed - 4 beers
  • ChLoE1130
    ChLoE1130 Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone....been awhile since I checked in!

Kate- hope everything is ok?!!

Kat- I'm happy your baby is feeling better!

Zeros so far this week....really would like zeros tonight and tomorrow also, but if I really want a cocktail tomorrow I will have one.