Like Minded Lushes - May 2012

Options

Replies

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Where's MamaLush at?

What? I check in at least once in the morning.

Last night was another bottle of white wine. It seems like if the sun is out and it is warmish I am all over the white wine. other than that I am eating well. The fitbit is telling me what a slug I am. I really need to get my but moving.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Well, I must have missed you yesterday :flowerforyou: Yep, get the butt moving :angry: Ha, ha...one day of sobriety and I am full of piss and vinegar
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Last night the hubby had some beers, but I managed to have ZERO! But tonight, I'm going to dinner with my girlfriends...so there will be drinks. We're going to Texas Roadhouse, YUM! Trying to plan out my day so I won't be far too over my calories. Just having a protein shake for lunch...so that will keep me full!

Tonight - hopefully just 1 or 2 drinks
    Wednesday - concert w/ friends...lots of drinks, I'm sure
    Thursday - prob 0
    Friday - maybe some wine or something
    Saturday - depends on my mood
    Sunday - LOTS and LOTS of wine...drowning my sorrows. LOL.

On the back front, it's starting to feel a little better. Maybe I can hop on the elliptical this weekend...or at least walk on the treadmill?! Fingers crossed!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Gloomy day here, got lots of cleaning done yesterday so today will be spent catching up on DVR'd shows with the pups. I will however tackle some more of the mountain of laundry that built up last week from the sick pup. I am happy to say though that she's better :bigsmile: She's eating again and holding it down. Takes her medicine in a piece of turkey so now every time I make a sandwich she thinks she's getting some meat haha.

As for the booze, wine last night not sure about tonight, fiancé will be late again so probably some wine but we'll see. I will be putting in an hour on the bike at some point though :glasses:
  • bgrune131
    bgrune131 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Kat, I'm glad your pup is taking her meds. When my kitty was sick, it was impossible to give him the meds he was supposed to take. I wish I had a dog because they are much easier to trick ;)

Enjoy your DVR shows!! I think those days are the best...gloomy days are perfect to catch up on DVR'd shows!
  • crazycat59
    crazycat59 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    :yawn: Good Morning Lushes...Now, I remember what it's like to wake up refreshed. I should do it more often.

Same here!! But on the other hand, didn't get to sleep for a very long time last night (early a.m.). I'm with ya Kblue on that one.

Kat hope the pup is better. Hello to all the rest!

So, Sunday 0, Monday 0. It sure feels like a whole week has gone by. :huh: Lost a lot of water weight. Just eating veggies, cottage cheese and eggs. Oh, and cream cheese and celery sticks. lol Eating my calories.
    Tonight will be zero again. I got to feel my energy come back.

Have a great rest of the day my lushy peeps!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Kat, are you going to Bermuda? How fun! I have nothing planned for travel until Vegas in July!
    I have never been to Bermuda, sounds awesome, though.
    Monday=1 marg and 2 beers. The marg was huge though...
  • sisterlilbunny
    sisterlilbunny Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I had one beer while cooking dinner last night. Okay so we only had one left but hey, it was only one. :D
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
    Options
    June and July are the roughest months for me! I could spend every day off and every day after work on the river with a cooler full of beer, my dog and my fishing pole! :drinker:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    June and July are the roughest months for me! I could spend every day off and every day after work on the river with a cooler full of beer, my dog and my fishing pole! :drinker:

Funny how you didn't include a man in there....
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    LoViNlIFe0225 Posts: 121
    Options

Funny how you didn't include a man in there....

LOL..well my hubby is always welcomed but he's not much of a fisher! :tongue:
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Yeah there's going to be wine tonight, I still need to get in my bike ride though.

cat, my pup is much, much better thanks =]

asjerven, yes I'm going with him =] it'll be great to sit in the sun and get away for a few days. We've been there before on a cruise and he goes every year for work. It's beautiful and because he goes for work so often he knows people there which is nice.
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Ok, girlfriend calls at 4:30 at says she's at happy hour....hubs comes home at 5:15 and cracks a bottle of wine because of his bad day...I hang out on a lush board on a diet website...I really need to stay stong

Robin, Ron just told me that the job comes down between an enteral candidate and him. So, the bottom line is that the internal candidate will get the offer. She has a sweet gig working from home right now. We are hoping that she is happy with her sweet gig and declines. I'll keep you posted.
  • Kat120285
    Options
    Aaallllmost skipped out on my work out but kicked myself in the butt and got'er done. Now I'm watching more DVR'd shows with wine in hand :smile:
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    How's you make out last night Kim???

Sunday-0
    Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-planning on nothing, ALTHOUGH on the way home from the gym this morning I was thinking about wine....super sad it was only 630am :laugh:
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Good job, Kat!!

Monday, 0
    Tuesday, 0
    Wednesday, 0 working from 3 to 11 makes it easier

Tomorrow is the night where I will have pangs for alcohol. It's the start of a 4 day weekend. I will try and hold out until at least Friday.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Aaallllmost skipped out on my work out but kicked myself in the butt and got'er done. Now I'm watching more DVR'd shows with wine in hand :smile:

Good fory you Kat! I bailed on the gym last night, its really tough to motivate myself after work. And it helps me remember why I get up at 445 to go :happy:
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Tue - 4 beers and 1.5 oz shot of whiskey............
  • Just_Dot
    Just_Dot Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    1 glass of Pinot noir and 2of a moscato that was o cold it hurt my teeth fr sat night. So. Damn. Good.
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    heading off to the airport. See you lushes later.

last night was another bottle of white with vodka when it was gone. geeesh I am a lush.

-Robin