Mission not Impossible

Options

Replies

• butlera8
    butlera8 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Level still has its hard parts, but it's definitely gotten easier. It's going to suck having to "start over again."
  • loraloha74
    loraloha74 Posts: 169
    Options
    Day 9 down! Wow! Had to listen to my own music though to get through it! READY FOR CHANGE! :) SO happy that we are sticking with it though. Thanks for the support shredders!
  • mamabird07
    mamabird07 Posts: 18
    Options
    Had to skip today due to substituting unexpectedly. Tomorrow I have to get up early and get back into it.
  • li1974
    li1974 Posts: 17
    Options
    Day 9 done!
  • li1974
    Options
    I am so ready,too! i need a change.
  • mamabird07
    mamabird07 Posts: 18
    Options
    I missed a day yesterday and got back into it today and it felt good to do it today. I can totally see how my movements are different now and I am able to do advanced movements rather than all the beginner exercises. Even the bicycle abs which were so difficult for me. I am still at the modified push ups, but I need to break out of my comfort zone. I started a couple of days late but I am ready for change too. After working out I hopped on a scale without any expectations (though my clothes are fitting better) and I lost 3 more pounds since last week. Awesome!
  • chichi128
    chichi128 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    just finished day 7 this morning. i have the hardest time mentally with the first part..not sure why..cant stand the jumping jacks for some reason. Looking forward to level 2 though. I ended up getting my boyfriend to start the shred last night and i actually did it again after him and it kicked my as$ since i already did it that morning.

Question for you guys...Does anyone feel bloated or just feel like you're not "shredding" weight?? i know this isnt specifically to lose a bunch of weight but i have to admit im a little disappointed that im not seeing more results after a week of doing it. i dont expect anything to happen overnight but i did expect to feel less bloated. i'm going to try and change up my diet and drink more water to see if that helps...i hope level 2 is going to really jump start the weight loss!!

Best of luck to you guys!!!
  • butlera8
    Options
    just finished day 7 this morning. i have the hardest time mentally with the first part..not sure why..cant stand the jumping jacks for some reason. Looking forward to level 2 though. I ended up getting my boyfriend to start the shred last night and i actually did it again after him and it kicked my as$ since i already did it that morning.

Question for you guys...Does anyone feel bloated or just feel like you're not "shredding" weight?? i know this isnt specifically to lose a bunch of weight but i have to admit im a little disappointed that im not seeing more results after a week of doing it. i dont expect anything to happen overnight but i did expect to feel less bloated. i'm going to try and change up my diet and drink more water to see if that helps...i hope level 2 is going to really jump start the weight loss!!

I just talked about something like this in the forum. It can get discouraging when you see some people lose 8 inches in the 1st 7 days. However, I did get on the scale this morning and I was down 3 pounds, but my cycle just went off so I'm not sure if I actually lost weight from 30DS.
  • butlera8
    Options
    Day 8 is done!
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Finished day 10 this morning! What a relief. I am really looking forward to level 2 and all the challenges it has to offer. My life can be really hectic lately and this is the one constant thing I do for myself. It really makes a big difference in my day. Thanks so much for being here and holding me accountable. I am going to weigh in and measure tomorrow and see if there is any change. Much love shredders!!!
  • loraloha74
    Options

I so hated jumping jacks until I got a better sports bra set up. I wear 2 and it has made all the difference!!!
  • chichi128
    Options
    hahahaha same here!!! :happy:
  • li1974
    Options
    Day 10 done. Excited to start level 2 tomorrow!!!
  • butlera8
    Options
    Day 9 is done. I think I'm going to start level 2 tomorrow.
  • loraloha74
    Options
    Injured myself yesterday :( Pulled tendons in my calf and am on crutches. Still logging food and trying to figure out some sort of exercise. I still am really happy that I accomplished level one! Here are my results:

4lbs. lost

9.25 inches lost

I hope I can keep them off!

Good luck shredders!
  • Texmom_2003
    Texmom_2003 Posts: 79
    Options

You may not loose significant weight but should see atleast some reduction in inches. Body should tone up a lil bit. A decrease in the pant size should tell us by the end of 30 days. atleast I expect a decrease in the pant size

I just talked about something like this in the forum. It can get discouraging when you see some people lose 8 inches in the 1st 7 days. However, I did get on the scale this morning and I was down 3 pounds, but my cycle just went off so I'm not sure if I actually lost weight from 30DS.
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    Injured myself yesterday :( Pulled tendons in my calf and am on crutches. Still logging food and trying to figure out some sort of exercise. I still am really happy that I accomplished level one! Here are my results:

4lbs. lost

9.25 inches lost

I hope I can keep them off!

Good luck shredders!

is this loss just with 30DS or with some other form of exercises added to this?
  • Texmom_2003
    Options
    Are you guys just relying on 30DS or adding some other form of exercise? I am only sticking to 30DS. No time to add other exercises.
  • chichi128
    Options
    im relying on the 30ds but i am trying to walk a little more in the am on my way to work and coming home...not much really but more than im used to. i'm hoping once i hit level 2 i'll be seeing more results. right now i only notice a little difference in my arms but has far as my clothes go nothing! little disappointed but im sticking with it and i know nothing comes easy!
  • beachlover718
    Options
    Didnt lose much with level 1 either, but then I've done level one before ( never made it the full 30 days!) and didnt expect to lose much. I do see more muscle in my back and arms but where I really want change is my abs and hips. hoping for a big difference in my before and after pics :-)