Replies

• briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    30 minutes Curves Smart today, had my highest calorie burn
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CurvesSmart for 40 minutes, then Walked on the Boards for 20 more minutes.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    30 minutes Curves Smart today, had my highest calorie burn

Way to go!! I had 434 yesterday, so just a few under my highest so far (437 in 30 minutes). Trying to work my way up to 500!
  • briyowes
    Options
    Yesterday did Curves Smart & Curves Zumba. Today I'm going to Curves for the first time on Saturday morning. There's a local farmer's market right down the street every Saturday. So my new plan is to get up on Saturday mornings, hit Curves for 30 min, then go to get fresh produce.
  • cherrybomb_77
    Options
    Yesterday did Curves Smart & Curves Zumba. Today I'm going to Curves for the first time on Saturday morning. There's a local farmer's market right down the street every Saturday. So my new plan is to get up on Saturday mornings, hit Curves for 30 min, then go to get fresh produce.

Way to go! I love the Farmer's Market, too bad the nearest one to me is 45 minutes away! Boo.

I burned 449 yesterday! New record for me :) I was aiming for 450, I was so close.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    Worked out this morning ~ Burned 411 Calories
    Worked the Afternoon Shift at Curves.
  • briyowes
    Options
    Curves Smart today, not my best because I biked for 1.5 hours right before going.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :happy: No clue how many Calories I burned, but I showed 2 New Members how to do the Machines at Curves this afternoon. One was 16 and the other was 53.
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Walked to Curves and back home today - 2.26 miles, Burned 162 Calories.
    :flowerforyou: CURVESSMART Workout = 424 Calories
  • Vanilladays
    Vanilladays Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Walked to Curves and back home today - 2.26 miles, Burned 162 Calories.

Great work Jeannie :happy:

I've been getting some really great results with CurvesSmart but have been questioned with regard to the accuracy of the calorie burn estimate. I am told by my gym owner that this is based on my strength output throughout each workout.

Do you know how close to a HRM reading these results are....the couple of times I have worn my HRM I find the results greatly differ but my HRM is a cheap and not so reliable one plus every time I reach up/out with my arms I seem to lose contact so a lot of the circuit time goes unrecorded. :ohwell:

I am actually not too concerned, more for interest sake, as I am seeing results and am toning up very nicely :wink:

Thanks for your inspiration and dedication

Jenni
  • cherrybomb_77
    Options

Way to go! I did 452 today, new record for me!
  • LJCannon
    Options
    :drinker: Thanks, Ladies!! I am really not sure about the comparison between the CurvesSmart Program and a HRM. I do know that they can be VERY different.
    Worked out for 50 minutes today. Had to drive there due to work and everything:tongue:
  • drusilla126
    drusilla126 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Sure did. Today and every weekday since February 23.
  • linahalim
    linahalim Posts: 11
    Options
    Measurements today and I've lost a total of 1.8% body fat since 31st March! 8.5cm total shaved off :D
    I love going to Curves. Without it I probably wouldn't have lost as much as I did :) definitely going tomorrow morning :D
  • Jamee_J
    Jamee_J Posts: 63
    Options
    I did my workout today! burned 395 calories! Sweet! I am new to Curves and new to MFP but I am hoping this group is still active. I am loving curves so far!!!

Oh btw, I started Curves and the Curves Complete diet on May 21, 2012 and when I weighed in on May 29,2012 I had lost 16 pounds! I am thrilled!
  • Jaulen
    Jaulen Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I just started Curves this week. It's been so long since I've been active or to a gym of any sort that I thought this would be a good way for me to jumpstart my trying to get healthy again.

Went on Tuesday for my first day, and went today. Am planning on tomorrow also.

I live in one city and work in another, so need to see about getting a travel pass for at least 1 weekend day each week for the curves here in my town.

Hello all!
  • gagesmom314
    gagesmom314 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hit up my Curves Tuesday, Wednesday and then last night for Power Circuit. Also signed up for Curves Boot Camp! WHOOOHOOO!!!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Yes I did my 30 minute workout today. Just rejoined on May 18th. Makes me happy to be back. :smile:
  • Jamee_J
    Options
    I did my curves workout this morning. I didn't want to get up, but am glad I did:) Yesterday we did Zumba 2 min. then machine 1 min. Had a great calorie burn! I am looking forward to doing the Zumba with curves 2-3 times a week:)
  • Jamee_J
    Options
    just got back from my early morning workout at curves. Today was 1 minute day, and I am tired! I wish I could go back to bed! But on the plus side I burned 319 cal.:happy: