Tell us about your Leslie Sansone Walk today!

Options

Replies

• LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    3 mile boot camp :huh:
    it had segments of jogging for 1 min at a time and strength with the bands .. kick *kitten* workout :happy:
  • lfcdan
    lfcdan Posts: 8
    Options
    Ive got a number of leslies dvds i try to do between 4 and 8 miles a day. She is fab, have told a number of friends about her and they all love her.
  • Ninabe150
    Ninabe150 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have alot of Leslie's tapes. I try to do at least one per day. Also living on dh's family farm walking is not a probl:wink: em for me.
  • talaysia3
    talaysia3 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back into exercising after having ankle surgery, I challenged myself with the 2 mile walk and was able to finish it. I think I'll do that for a while before attempting the 3 mile walk. I have the one for the abs with the belt.
  • Chocolatewoman
    Chocolatewoman Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I purchased Leslie Sansone's Five Really Big Miles DVD.

Normally I do the entire five miles in one shot which takes a little over an hour.
  • 2jayjaysmom
    2jayjaysmom Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'll start...I did a brand new video to me today. It was the Walk it Off and Tone it up 5 mile DVD. It was more challenging then the other DVDs I have, but I needed that. I like to watch the group walkers and was disappointed when I found out it would just be her on the DVD the whole time.

But I did it all...about 70 minutes! Woo-hoo!

I just purchased this DVD tonight will be my first time using it
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    This morning I completed WATP 3 Miles - Super Fat Burning. I love this walk. :)

I just bought and received her latest Ultimate 5 Day Walk Plan but I have yet to try it. I think I will start this one next week.
  • Yana150
    Yana150 Posts: 226
    Options
    I did a Leslie for 24 days.. 1 day off .... walked 102 miles!!

congrats! That's impressive! :)
  • pittures
    pittures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    3 miles express today ... felt good!
  • lisakate20
    lisakate20 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    did 2 miles today! going through a bit of workout burnout, so it felt really good :)
  • bp716
    bp716 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A newbie, I found a 1 mile raisin walk and have been doing that for the last week- doubled it up for the last 2 days until my dvds get here!
  • bp716
    bp716 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    2 miles today to "A Closer 2 mile walk" and thinking I will really feel it in the morning!
  • CamyLoo
    CamyLoo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just started today doing the dvds. I'm starting with the Ultimate Collection DVD. I did the 1 mile get up & get started. I plan on doing it for 2 more days then going on to the 2 mile brisk walk. I love her dvd's.
  • babybs
    babybs Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Just started walking with Leslie again today. Only did the 1 mile as my exercising routine has been about non existent lately. I really enjoy her DVD's, though when I was doing them regularly I didn't progress past the 3 mile walk. Hopefully I'll be motivated this time to go beyond.
  • eslauder
    eslauder Posts: 6
    Options
    I began my MFP plan on Monday of this week. My goal is to stay within the 1200 calories everyday and do one of Leslie's videos six days a week. Today I did the 5 Mile Fat Burning Walk. I am not sure how old it is, but it had some boosted walking in each mile. It was long, but I got through it. I love how the exercise builds more calories into my diet. I have done well this week and feel really good about it. Been trying to lose weight for several years, and I just cannot keep going. I think this will help me stay on it. I look forward to recording my food and exercise each day. Would love to hear from some of you walkers!
  • KelleFlr
    KelleFlr Posts: 142
    Options
    Well, I am finally back. I decided enough is enough and I am not losing more weight just sitting around. I had my surgery in Jan. Released in April. I can finally lift a gallon of milk out of the frig and it isn't as much of a struggle as it was a while ago. pushups still hurt, still can't do planks on my right side but Dr says could be year before I will be pain free. It hurts to vacuum. So I decided I will do this and just deal with the pain, I found a homeopathic pain cream I can put on my shoulder so I will use that.
    I use either Walk Slim Fast and Firm 4 really big miles, or Walk away the Pounds Ultimate Collection that has the 4 mi Super Challenge.
    I have gotten back to them Monday, today is day 3. I jumped right into the 4 miles even though I haven't excercised since at least January if not early, maybe November (pain was intense in the should and prior to surgery power walking (stretchy band use or just pumping my arms) caused a lot of pain and was interfering with therapy so I had to quit.

Over the course of it all I did gain back 7 lb of my loss, took off 3-4 of it, so 3-4 more to go to be where I was before surgery. Started at 215, got to 188, at 192 right now.

Thanks to all who have been patient with me. I have a new family with us now so I take care of my grandson when his mom is at work so I may not be on everyday, but I plan to walk daily.

Kelle F
  • LoriT1124
    LoriT1124 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This morning I did the Ultimate 5 Day Walk (Thursday); which is 2 miles w/chest & back toning. I feel great! It was my first time doing this dvd and I'm definitely going to make it a regular in my repertoire!
  • texasgardnr
    texasgardnr Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Today I did 4 miles (WATP Express 4 Mile Super Challenge).

As I recorded my miles today I noticed that it was my 100th walk with Leslie. I started walking with Leslie in April this year. I am so excited to see that I am getting stronger, loosing some weight, as well as toning up some. Yay!!!
  • brittl05
    brittl05 Posts: 3
    Options
    In Jan. 2010 I had my first child. I gained 52 lbs during my pregnancy. Last March (2011), I started exercising to WAH dvds. I was probably between 155-160 lbs, and I now weigh 136. I was at 130 but I have gained a little. I am starting my WAH dvds tomorrow. I have found that it is the best program for losing weight. My goal is to be around 125. I can do this!
  • JessicaMurch5515
    JessicaMurch5515 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I did 1 mile tonight, Had to squeeze it in before Breaking Bad started, and I added 3 lb hand weights for the hell of it. I bought 5 Really Big Miles on Thursday night and already have 7 miles down.