Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Brett- - you need to check out the LOOT page started by larcryx - it is nerd shopping nirvana my friend

Stop with the secret codes nerds and gimme some links! :tongue: :laugh:

Or just tell me what site I should be looking at. Etsy? I hear about it but never checked it out...

AW and just as I was being a prick you were finding one! Thank you!
  • BrendarB
    BrendarB Posts: 2,770 Member
    Options
    Brett- - you need to check out the LOOT page started by larcryx - it is nerd shopping nirvana my friend

Stop with the secret codes nerds and gimme some links! :tongue: :laugh:

Or just tell me what site I should be looking at. Etsy? I hear about it but never checked it out...

AW and just as I was being a prick you were finding one! Thank you!

hehe - you were only able to go to half prick mode - so sorry!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

Usually when I'm in half prick mode I'm the one doing all the apologizing.

This never happened before.. gimme a minute.
  • BrendarB
    Options

uh-oh - looks like we may have to reboot Brett - someone get the smelling salts, or if anyone lives near him, just ***** slap him, that should bring him back around
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options

uh-oh - looks like we may have to reboot Brett - someone get the smelling salts, or if anyone lives near him, just ***** slap him, that should bring him back around

:laugh: :laugh:

Went and got my new laptop yesterday. First thing I did was download Firefox, second thing I did was start installing my games. Psh, who uses their new computer for browsing? (I'm on my old one right now...). Nearly had a heart attack when it ran everything on Ultra High settings with 0 lag, and between 70-100 FPS. :noway:

Edit: I think I need to wake up more before trying to type coherent sentences next time
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options

Never happened before. Riiiight, that old story... :yawn:
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    My boss just called and asked why her wireless mouse isn't working. I asked her if she's tried turning off and on again. :laugh:
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    My boss just called and asked why her wireless mouse isn't working. I asked her if she's tried turning off and on again. :laugh:

Better would be to ask if it was plugged in and then laugh hysterically (Because I would)

Today I'm a nerd because

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/2012/06/cosplay-and-cocktails-on-comics-themed-booze-cruise/
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    I wanted to say thank you for throwing the Loot page out there yesterday. Totally bought my wife one of the snitch necklaces!
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my husband and I have the blow up bed in the living room so we can sleep, eat, and play video games without having to leave the living room much( we take turns on the xbox lol). One of us naps,the other plays.. we also have the desktop in the living room so I can play my MMORPGs online while he plays Skyrim and vice versa.
  • bregalad5
    Options
    Not "I'm a nerd" related, per se, but GOD DAMN this slow airport internet is killing me! What's worse is that this will seem super fast once I get to my parents' house... *breathes* it's only until Tuesday...
  • bregalad5
    Options
    my husband and I have the blow up bed in the living room so we can sleep, eat, and play video games without having to leave the living room much( we take turns on the xbox lol). One of us naps,the other plays.. we also have the desktop in the living room so I can play my MMORPGs online while he plays Skyrim and vice versa.

:bigsmile:
  • cubizzle
    Options

I love you guys! My wife and I have brought the bed out so she can sleep next to me while I do this, but she refuses to get into gaming. :(
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Aww. Maybe you just haven't found the right game for her yet.
  • LexxyV
    LexxyV Posts: 60 Member
    Options

I love you guys! My wife and I have brought the bed out so she can sleep next to me while I do this, but she refuses to get into gaming. :(

:( that sucks! I agree with Arthemise just gotta find the right game maybe? Hmmmm does she like classic board games? my hubs and I try to find as many games as we can to play together like monopoly, and hasbro family night games. We love the scrabble :)
  • cubizzle
    Options
    Yeah, board games have been something we've gotten into in the past. I was speaking more to the bringing the bed out and playing console/computer games. She loved playing Draw Something on the iPad when that was all hot.
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Today im a nerd cause i just had to show you who turned up to the pool i was in on thursday afternoon - i was laughing so hard i nearly drowned, guess even these guys get to relax, occasionally :happy:

Hawking054.jpg

Then the lifeguard blew his whistle and told him to get out

Hawking055.jpg

Hawking056.jpg
  • BrendarB
    Options
    mruntidy - that is AWESOME!
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    mruntidy - that is AWESOME!