Where does everyone go to school?

Options

Replies

• MalSponseller
    MalSponseller Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Haven't seen anyone from Georgia Southern post yet D:

I received my BA in literature from Georgia Southern spring '11 and am currently getting my MA in lit. at GSU as well. Hoping to graduate this upcoming spring with my MA and dash off somewhere for my PhD in Medieval Lit.
  • kcarroll1131
    Options
    Westfield State University in Massachusetts! Represent!
  • keyboardwench
    keyboardwench Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Trent University in Ontario. Probably very few people on here have heard of it, not one of Canada's more prestigious place but came with a good scholarship and I love it's psych program. Plus small town girl, small school, small city - works for me :)
  • kirstenmaria
    kirstenmaria Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I graduated from Muskingum University with my BA in International Affairs and Spanish, and now I'm heading into my second year of grad school at California University of Pennsylvania (in the small town of California, PA) where I'm working on a Master of Arts Teaching for Spanish K-12.
  • laneikqua
    laneikqua Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm currently going to Trident Tech but transferring to College of Charleston
  • Hopeful656
    Hopeful656 Posts: 10
    Options
    Southeastern Louisiana University.
  • xSinfulUndeadx
    Options
    Hey, i'm bri. I'm 21. I am a criminal justice major. I go to madisonville community college in Kentucky. :)
  • spectranna
    spectranna Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I go to Northern Kentucky University. Majoring in Cultural and Linguistic Anthropology (with an intent to eventually work at Waldorf or Montessori schools ^_^ )
  • seejulesrun
    seejulesrun Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    State University of New York College at Cortland. :)
  • amandaxh
    amandaxh Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Senior in undergrad, majoring in Psychology at Arcadia University, PA. Looking for clinical doctoral programs for graduate school.... any suggestions?
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Berklee College Of Music in Boston!!!
  • forcexquit
    forcexquit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I graduated from East Central Community College last year and I am at University of Missouri St. Louis for my BFA in photography.
  • moultonh1
    moultonh1 Posts: 13
    Options
    Northern Kentucky University. Graduated and now work here and starting grad school soon.
  • Jnet08
    Jnet08 Posts: 3
    Options
    Mississippi State University. Finishing up my last year. Special Education major.
  • Permbaby
    Permbaby Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I go to Brookhaven Community College, but I will be transferring to the University of North Texas next year to major in anthropology.
  • kennacoconut
    kennacoconut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I go to UMKC, if we're close maybe we can work out together sometime!
  • kennacoconut
    kennacoconut Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm at the University of Missouri-Kansas City! Awesome!
  • Mandamanda93
    Mandamanda93 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    University of Mary Washington in VA. I have lots of friends at UVA though ^^

Dude, I'm at UMW, too! It's a small school, I hadn't expected to find anyone else here that goes there, haha.
  • ohhk8
    ohhk8 Posts: 11
    Options
    Sophomore at Michigan State University, going for BS in Psychology, hoping to add a philosophy minor this year. Go green!!
  • lblackham1993
    Options
    bournemouth in the UK. love that your all americans :D i study costume design which yes is a real subject :)