Today im a nerd because...

Options

Replies

• digitalodin
    digitalodin Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I setup my Halo MegaBlock Warthogs on my TV stand.
  • mkohley
    mkohley Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm watch reruns of The Universe on netflix.
  • Arthemise1
    Arthemise1 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I met author Kalayna Price today and had a total fangirl moment.
  • cubizzle
    cubizzle Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I setup my Halo MegaBlock Warthogs on my TV stand.

My Halo MegaBlock collection is set on top of my standing filing cabinet at work for all to see. On my tv stand is my Lego Millenium Falcon, Infiltrator, and many other smaller Lego Star Wars figures and sets. :embarassed:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Started BSG from the beginning (again) today, everyone looks so young, and thin!!
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Started BSG from the beginning (again) today, everyone looks so young, and thin!!

Are you saying one character in particular becomes quite portly later in the seasons ;)
  • darkknightfan
    darkknightfan Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I found a ****COUGH*****torrent*****COUGH**** and "acquired" 125 (yes ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE!!) star wars audio books!!! Im as happy as a pig in poo right about now !!
  • mruntidy
    mruntidy Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options

Are you saying one character in particular becomes quite portly later in the seasons ;)

Reckon they got kicked out and became Porkins in Star Wars?

Porkins-demotivational-poster-022.jpg
  • bobs_god
    bobs_god Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I found a ****COUGH*****torrent*****COUGH**** and "acquired" 125 (yes ONE HUNDRED TWENTY FIVE!!) star wars audio books!!! Im as happy as a pig in poo right about now !!

Funny I "acquired" around 600 issues of amazing spiderman, thats me happy with my iPad for the day!
  • BodyByButter
    BodyByButter Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I'm a nerd because I bought Lego Mindstorms for my husband for Christmas, and board games for our anniversary ( Dominion and Puerto Rico).
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    My idea of a fun weekend :)

photo.jpg?t=1341945818
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I was a nerd because I found myself huffing and puffing to defend Lee Adama before breakfast. And I was kinda pissy all day afterwards.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I built a computer with my roommate (I did most of the work, honestly!) AND IT WORKS! Until this experiment, I had never even seen the inside of a computer. I loved it, and am SO proud of myself! :happy:
  • IokiOcto
    IokiOcto Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer all day & an episode or 2 on week nights for the past 4 weeks!
  • Panda_1999
    Panda_1999 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just finished listening to the audiobook "Night of the Living Trekkies" by Kevin Anderson & Sam Stall.
    :laugh: Great fun, lol.
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer all day & an episode or 2 on week nights for the past 4 weeks!

Love this
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because I spent all of my hour long lunch break reading up about Pleiades, various star types and dark matter ...My co-workers sat around reading "Heat"...
  • thunderchld
    thunderchld Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today I am a nerd because while working on a website we recently deployed, a script error-ed out. When we saw why - names had hyphens and apostrophes - we started cursing parents and punctuation.
  • Kamikazeflutterby
    Kamikazeflutterby Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Today I'm a nerd because I embroidered my hat.

July172012
  • _canuckrunner_
    _canuckrunner_ Posts: 364 Member
    Options