Replies

• Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    OK, I'll try. Eek!
  • BryGuy2
    BryGuy2 Posts: 244
    Options
    Yeah I would do everything once and see how you feel after. If you feel you can keep going, and need to, take a longer break in between to help you keep going then do it. But don't kill yourself haha!

I had to modify my moves for the first 2-3 times before I could do them as they do. You can do this Lisa! :smile:
  • ChiFortunate1
    ChiFortunate1 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started P90X-LEAN on July 1st. Just finished up Shoulders & Arms & Ab Ripper X. Day 17 is in the books. I tried to do the Classic but I never made it longer than 15-20 days. I WILL finish all 90 days of Lean! :D
  • BryGuy2
    Options
    I started P90X-LEAN on July 1st. Just finished up Shoulders & Arms & Ab Ripper X. Day 17 is in the books. I tried to do the Classic but I never made it longer than 15-20 days. I WILL finish all 90 days of Lean! :D

Nothing wrong with going to the lean version. At least your still sticking with the program, that's great! It's a tough one for sure!
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round in May.

Just started again in June, and started Phase II yesterday.

Didn't lose as much weight as I wanted to the first time, hopefully I can lose the last bit with another round.
  • znm100
    znm100 Posts: 148
    Options
    so... sore... today...
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I'm sore from the ab ripper on Monday more than anything. I have to get out of bed sideways as can't sit right up. Tonight is gonna be FUN! :-P
  • znm100
    Options
    yeah i have shoulders and arms and ab ripper today... I don't think the shoulders and arms workout will be too overwhelming, but i'm sure ab ripper is going to be tough, especially since my abs hurt from the plyo workout yesterday!
  • BryGuy2
    Options
    My whole lower body is sore from Plyo yesterday. Abs have recovered from Monday, but i'm also on Shoulders and Arms with Ab Ripper today. Glad to give my lower body a break haha!
  • znm100
    Options
    it hurts so bad to walk up and down the stairs! haha
  • znm100
    Options
    Did shoulders and arms and ab ripper x this afternoon... shoulder and arm workout wasn't too bad, but Ab Ripper was BRUTAL... so out of shape!! i couldn't do more than a couple reps of some of those ab exercises... just need to keep improving every time i guess!
  • kam5507
    kam5507 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am doing day 3 this evening! Having trouble walking up and down stairs today :)
  • kam5507
    kam5507 Posts: 40
    Options
    Haha, I just made a similar post
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just started Round 2 of P90X last Monday. I got GREAT results my first round and very excited to see what my results are for this go round.
    I'm doing Classic Lean, trying to eat healthier this round, and really watch what I eat, so far so good!

Name: Kim
    Weight: 132
    Heigth: 5'6
  • BryGuy2
    Options
    Yeah it's been hard going up/down stairs and getting in and out of my office chair haha! But i'm glad it's Shoulder and Arms today.

Ab ripper is killer, but after awhile you get used to it. It's amazing to see how fast you progress.
  • znm100
    Options
    yeah i'm hoping it gets easier... hopefully by the end of the 90 days i will be able to complete the whole workout 25 reps each like they do, that would be a huge accomplishment...
  • znm100
    Options
    Hi all, I just started Round 2 of P90X last Monday. I got GREAT results my first round and very excited to see what my results are for this go round.
    I'm doing Classic Lean, trying to eat healthier this round, and really watch what I eat, so far so good!

Name: Kim
    Weight: 132
    Heigth: 5'6

welcome!
  • rhondac46
    rhondac46 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 5... Phase2 Lean...Started off slow but bringing pretty good now for a 47 year old:smile:
  • ericshofe
    ericshofe Posts: 5
    Options
    i actually just started doing p90x and insanity both. im trying to do insanity in the morning and p90x in the evening. its very difficult. i completed 5 weeks of insanity a few months ago and somehow slipped out of it, but im ready to get back in and get the results.

my stats

height: 6'2"
    weight 218
    bmi 27

good luck and stay strong!
  • kalawhon
    kalawhon Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I finished my first round in May.

Just started again in June, and started Phase II yesterday.

Didn't lose as much weight as I wanted to the first time, hopefully I can lose the last bit with another round.

That's my goal as well!! Lets bring it!! :)