Hello — Spanish

Hello

Opciones
YAHAIRA2626
YAHAIRA2626 Publicaciones: 3 Member
There are times when I get to think and anger the fact that so good is the food and the fact that one has to lose weight for his health and is so difficult to stop eating and reduce portions and start eating healthier I have almost two months to Diet and the hardest thing is to exercise and in a matter of food everything goes well so far but I have been very anxious to eat something that is fried as it does to motivate and follow

Comentarios

• Gabfq
    Gabfq Publicaciones: 426 Member
    Opciones
    Hi,

For me the hardest thing is diet but when I started exercise was very difficult too, now I enjoy exercise and in my off days I kind of miss it. It makes me unstressed. However I think that you can eat something you really want once in a week or may be every 15 days to keep anxiety in line. I would lie if I say I do not keep thinking what I will eat in the weekend, I put all my effort during the week to eat do a cheat meal in the weekend.

Keep it up girl, you got this.

Wish you nothing than success.
  • ichp25
    ichp25 Publicaciones: 2 Member
    Opciones
    Excersice has always been my problem. Downloaded this App 2 weeks ago. So I started with basics: walk. I try to run some minutes during my walk. Don't push yourself too hard unless you're training for marathon. Walk a little further everytime you can. The goal is to keep active. Good luck!