Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    Options
    Quick check-in – “lots” of errands this morning. Not much sleep last night (after 7pm coffee no doubt). BUT woke up full of energy. Gym, bath and clean-up done. Cooked lunch this morning, so I only need to zap later (pic - Boneless Ham, Spaghetti Squash, Broccoli Florets, Various Grilled Vegetables and Garlic &herbs riced cauliflower)

0t2f0c2w48xk.jpg

Have some online bill paying to do and then leaving – with 4 or 5 stops planned. But first – discovered 2 dr appts for 11/10 that conflict, so I need to change one. All and all should be a great day. It will be a mix of sun/cloudy BUT headed for 74!

Jackie – I wish I never heard of Toobin either – I agree on the sacking. Guess it depends who you are etc. or if they decide to pay him to go away. Jean is a 90% better today….thanks. You always make walks to the moors with the pooches sound both invigorating and relaxing – a tough combo.

Sandy – Hope all went well with the kiddos. Glad your readings came back normal… Always wished I had been born that way ( a little morning humor). As for blonde jokes – you probably heard this one –
    ( Two blondes were driving to Disneyland. The sign said, "Disneyland Left." So they started crying and went home.) One of my sisters is blonde so you can only imagine my comments about her “roots.”

Lin – I haven’t had acorn squash in a long time – so I think I will buy one this week! You could easily wear H&M clothes and I understand they are very reasonably priced. Again – my area seems more suited to the Burlington, DSW kind of stores and I don’t get the real expensive ones being here so much. We do have expensive areas like Skaneateles (several celebrities own homes on the lake) but… as for “Simple Simon” – I might have been the model.

Anne – Ditto here to some extent. Lots of job opportunities and just yesterday at Wegmans I was limited to ONE ROLL of Scott Bathroom tissue… no idea what is going on, but now I just laugh. Hmmm maybe a bidet? LOL Also sounds like we are getting the same kind of weather --- Enjoy!

Ok – I am off and running now. Have a great Wednesday everyone. Bob
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,110 Member
    Options
    Hello again. A foggy day here today. Yesterday turned out to be a drizzly day with no snow! Tomorrow is forecast as a warm day before we descend back to winter like weather. Gosh, I would really like another warm stretch of weather. Wishes don’t come true often do they?

Jackie, I am so sorry. I sometimes spend hours trying to sort out online banking issues, particularly when they update their apps and web sites. I try to keep a telephone number for most of them hoping to speak to a person when I am really tired of trying to wade through. Best wishes.

Anne, I hope you receive your grocery order, with all the items you requested. I hear Canada is preparing for potential election fallout and mess after our November election. Prudent to keep the border closed. It is pretty crazy down this way. I never thought the Midwest could go so far off the rails.

Well, must run along again.

Finished this puzzle recently. Love the vintage scenes.

7caduwsawgwy.jpeg

Lin
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! It is a very cold and wet day. A day that calls for a mug of coffee with a small spoonful of cocoa powder and I guess a packet of Splenda. And a splash of almond milk. Yummy! I don’t have this often but it does warm the tummy and feels sort of naughty.

I will make John a bowl of chili tonight and cornbread. It is easy to cook when it is cold outside. Speaking of spam, when we lived in alaska every household had at least a couple of cans of spam and a box of pilot bread. That is a sort of extremely hard cracker that can be used in various recipes. It is stable to store all winter long, and brought out when food supplies were low, weather was awful, no container ships coming to Alaska, air freight was precious and also iffy. We all had odd ways to fix a meal with these items. In Anchorage there was a bar/nightclub called the “Fly by night” club. The owner was a musician and his band was called the Spamtones. Their menu featured several spam items. Including appetizers. Spent many a Saturday night with our teacher friends, drinking awful beer and listening to pretty good jazz, snacking on spam appetizers. Gives me heartburn just thinking about it.
    Katie took one look at the damp cold and went right back into her warm bed. Smart little girl.
    Patsy☘️🌶🌶🌶🌶🥑🥑🥑🧄🧄🧄
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,064 Member
    Options
    Happy Wednesday! :) Another cold day but like some of you we are going to get in the 70's tomorrow. I picture most people like my son who is going to get his yard ready for winter. The trampoline must come down and probably the awnings on the play set. He has been waiting for a warm day to do these chores.
    I wish my doctor would either send a message or have her nurse call so I know what the next steps will be. I really think she will just let me figure it out myself. :#

Patsy, you even mentioning spam makes me cringe, all I can think of is the slimy goe that it sat in. Yuck!!

Lin, I like that puzzle very much, good job. All the states seem to be going up in Covid, some of our towns are having indoor dining shut down again because people just don't listen.

Bob, I admit I laughed at your joke. They really don't bother me so bring them on!! lol

Jackie, you are sure the letter is legit and not a scam? Call the bank to make sure please.

Anne, um I wouldn't feed spam to anyone especially my beloved pets. lol

Time to get moving, have a wonderful day.
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • Gawanne35
    Gawanne35 Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    I think we are all ready to put spam back where it belongs. The 1940s, lol. I had no idea it was still manufactured!

Our weather is very similar BOB. I think we are in the same line frame? I know that whatever SANDY gets blasted with we are not far behind and to some extent LINs area starts the chain of events.

It looks as if we could well be in for a general election early in November. Never a dull moment.

Now don't laugh BOB, I HAVE a bidet! Installed by earlier Portuguese owners in turquoise blue, so sometime late 60s I guess. Have you put your lone toilet pack under lock and key and doling out two pieces at a time?

Anne.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,955 Member
    Options
    :) We have been happy shopping at QFC in our town. We shop at intervals of several weeks with a well planned shopping list. We wear masks and gloves and shop separately so we don't hold up traffic in the aisles. We shop about 8 AM when the store is relatively empty and take our time so if someone is blocking the aisle, we can wait easily. We are fortunate that supplies have been adequate and we've lacked for nothing. Prices might be higher in some cases than at Walmart or Safeway, but the feeling of safety far makes up for the extra dollars. We have simplified what we eat so shopping is simple.

:) Shopping at Costco has been greatly reduced (we went last over seven weeks ago) thanks to changing dog food brands and buying online with home delivery.

:) We both have simple wardrobes that require no going to stores. We buy clothing online only to replace something that has gotten much too shabby to wear. Since we see no one but each other, dressing up isn't a need. I have some nice sweatshirts that wear for Zoom meetings.

:) The last time I got my hair cut professionally was in January. I have trimmed my bangs a few times and let the rest grow. Jake went to the salon a few times but since his regular stylist moved and he didn't like the new one, he has opted to let his hair keep growing.

:)Sandy I ride my exercise bike every day. I ride while watching TV and find it very relaxing.

:) I haven't had online banking issues in awhile but yesterday I tried to download an e book via the library to my phone and when I logged on, they told me that my library card had expired. I've had a library card here for almost 16 years and have never had to renew it, but I called the library as they suggested and was told that the cards expire every three years. I decided to not argue the point and just answer her questions after which she told me my card was renewed. The next time I logged onto the site, there was no problem and I downloaded the book I wanted.

:) I just finished reading "The Good Earth" and was moved by the parts about famine, so when I went grocery shopping, I was mindful I how fortunate I was to have the money and available food resources and that I should be careful to not be whining about not finding the right frozen veggies or the right size can of pumpkin or being limited in how many dozen eggs I could buy. Gratitude has been an important principle for me at this difficult time.

<3 Barbie
    rh1tn0ehrs28.jpg
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Time for bed after a busy day when both my neighbour and I managed to get soaked and covered in paint flakes! That job is finished thank goodness and hopefully the last couple of rounds covering the area with stabiliser and paint will be much easier. All this is to stop any damp getting into the inside wall so plastering can take place in the future.
    I gave up on the banking app and assume the updating that was carried out Sunday night has caused a blip. All it means is credit card statements will be sent by mail rather than online and I will live with that for now.
    Electrician visiting tomorrow so more dust and mess but hopefully it will be his last job here for a while. He’s messaged tonight to tell me he finished late so won’t be here until late morning so I’ll walk the dogs and let him know when we are home.
    Have caught up with your posts so will let the dogs out into the garden for a last visit and get to bed.
    😴 Jackie
  • linder4866
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Hello. Anyone else have hours of thunderstorms last night? No way to sleep through those. I am dragging this morning. We expect higher temperatures today but no sunshine. I had a number of things to do today and hoped I could work outside. Guess not. Potential for severe weather late this afternoon.

Jackie, I hope the visit of the electrician will go well and he will finish today. Yesterday’s work sounded quite arduous. And you are cleaning up every day! Hoping all comes together as soon as possible. Darn banking app, round one to them I guess. As long as nothing is causing a problem with your account, as you say, you can live with it.

Bob, I missed your post yesterday. I am happy to hear that Jean is feeling better. Wow, on the shopping, really, ONE roll. I hope your supplies aren’t low. I still have the monster vegetable spaghetti in the basement. Plotting how to attack it. 😁

Anne, well lucky you. A bidet! I have never had one in any house I have lived in. Not a standard feature in lower end suburban homes. 😂 Quite nice to have these days. I posted a joke about Spam on Facebook yesterday and one of my friends commented that she liked Spam. I did not reply.

Patsy, oh yes, cornbread and chili. Yummy combo. John was pleased no doubt. You must have many interesting stories from your time in Alaska. A very different life when you cannot just run and buy anything you want. I hope you are warm today and that Katie is all tucked in for the day.

Sandy, well as I mentioned today is not working out as originally forecast. Maybe it will be nicer in your neighborhood and your son will be able to get some of his outdoor work out of the way. What’s on your agenda today?

Barbie, I haven’t had my hair cut for a long time. I think it was maybe February. I have done nothing but trim little bits that stick out oddly. I am grateful for my new warm hat that I can pull on in the cold weather. My ears will be warm and my hair will be all tucked up and out of the way.

I had a nice long conversation with a friend last evening. I hadn’t actually spoken to anyone for more than a week. She had much news to share. We both gave up the evening news for an actual conversation.

Well, a morning teapot.

“...Royal Doulton 'Tapestry' pattern. Produced between 1966 and 1988, this, despite its awkward (IMHO) utilitarian chunky design, is fine china and not as one would expect, earthenware. I've seen this described as a 4 cup teapot, but that is understated, it could easily be a 5-6 cup teapot.”

3xqvuz2ckcqi.jpeg

Be safe everyone. Hello Buzz, Jeri and Diane.

Lin
    ❤️❤️
  • Gawanne35
    Options
    I took one look at the pouring rain and decided to pinch some of beans chicken and make a hearty chicken and veggie stew. It's simmering away as I write, mmm mmm.

Can't remember when I last visited a hairdresser. In all my years I only met one hairdresser (in quebec) who knew how to cut my hair. Ever hopeful I've tried dozens and dozens of hairdressers of all nationalities and always, always looked worse coming out than when I went into the salon. One hairdresser actually told me that. Another complimented me after I cut it myself! So BARBIE and LIN here's to all us "do it yourselfers".

I have bought a few clothes over the last two years but only because I was getting shabby and definitely out of date. What I've now got should see me out! I'm afraid I don't help Mr Trudeau/Mr Trumps economy much. Which reminds, we aren't having an election after all. Thank the Lord for that, no knocking on doors, kissing babies (well that would be a no no) waving placards and hurling insults.

It's my first bidet as well LIN and I'm sure my last. Useful for putting ones foot on the edge to pull on socks!

Well, need to add potato to the stew so I'll away and bid thee farewell,
    Anne. 🙃💜🐶❤️🥔
  • jwubben6600
    jwubben6600 Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Sunny cold day here. It is debate day and I plan on watching this spectacle for it’s entertainment value. I cannot understand the reason for this debate. Over 50 million people have already voted. Minds are made up! There will not be any new info or policy proposals or reforms. We already know the stripes on this flag.

One of my oldest and best friends from Alaska just emailed me a photo of her brand new grand daughter. The interesting thing is that this baby was born on her birthday and it is the birthday of the new mother (my friends daughter) three women in that family, all with the same birthday. Also interesting is the fact that the new mother and her mother (my old friend) are nothing alike in personality or interests or traits. So much for astrology!

John is into car maintenance these days. Preparing for a wet and wild winter. I am doing laundry, washing as much as I can. Blankets and covers and I also want to wash Katie’s blankets and some of her very dirty slobbery toys. Her favorite teddy bear is looking pretty nasty.

Anne: trimming your own hair sounds risky but I always cut my own hair these days. Even a bad cut will look okay in a week or so. I even color my own hair upon occasion. As for new clothes, it is fun sometimes to just buy some new thing that makes you feel sparky. Or a new pair of earrings to wear when your son comes for Sunday lunch. I know that you are still that cute little red haired girl. If you were in the Charlie Brown cartoons, you would be Peppermint Annie!

Lin: there are times when the list of things I need to do gets way too long. Scary long? I do best if I just tackle tasks one at a time until I feel like I cannot do anything else. Then I stop! The rest has to wait until tomorrow, when more will be added to the list...if I made a list.

Bob: squash must be an acquired taste. I have yet to acquire the love of some squash. I admit to a love of pumpkin and sweet potato and potatos of any kind really. I do like zucchini and yellow summer squash. My dad had an amazing veggie garden also my grandmother could grow anything. We had ever veggie imaginable. Strange as it may seem, I was raised on a cattle ranch and I rarely ate meat of any kind. It came from creating pets out of livestock. That cures one of a taste for meat!

My laundry calls, dryer wants to be emptied.
    Patsy☘️

• Gawanne35
    Options
    Hi PATSY!
    wospbdofdtpr.jpg
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Thursday! :) Another day that got away from me. I woke up and sent my son and dil a text wishing them a happy Friday. Also sent my other friends a happy Friday text. I am blaming pandemic fatigue. lol After I realized it was Thursday I ordered some groceries and had my zoom meeting. Bryanna actually picked up my groceries for me since she was coming here to pick up a paper I had printed for her. It is almost time to visit Joe and since it is warmer today we should be fine. I just ordered Blue lens glasses from EyeBuy direct, I hope they work since I have a prescription for reading and entered all my information off of my written prescription. Blue lens are supposed to protect your eyes on the computer so I will let you know.

Now because it is almost time to go see Joe I better get some socks on. I will be back tomorrow when I hope I remember what day it is. Have a good evening.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    edited October 2020
    Options
    What a day! 😳 It began alright. I walked the dogs to the next village, got yesterday’s soaked clothes and towels washed and hung out to dry and a couple of bits of housework before the electrician arrived. He began replacing a centre ceiling light and I went outside to scrape any remaining loose bits of paint from the back wall. My neighbour joined me and we were really doing a grand job until I came upon a piece of original oak lintel that was rotting in the wall and decided to dig it out. Oops! Bearing in mind it’s a stone wall knitted together with lime mortar I should have realised it would become unstable but too late an area above the lintel began to collapse outwards! Cutting a very long story short, Paul the electrician came out to take a look, sent me dashing off to a builders store for a concrete lintel and bags of ready mix mortar while he dug out the collapsing area and when I returned tea was made along with a plan! No more electrics fixed but the wall is secure for the night and Paul will come back in the morning to finish off that job before getting back to sockets and a heater. He was definitely hero of the hour and neighbour Debs and I have learnt lots about the construction of old granite cottages!!

It’s past my bedtime again but have just enjoyed reading all your posts and if I wasn’t so tired would respond to them all. The dining area is covered in Paul’s tools and rubble so I’ll step carefully through on my way to brushing teeth and a cosy bed.

There is talk of cold snowy weather arriving from Canada next week so that will curtail any outdoor jobs!

Bob’s single roll of loo paper left me feeling grateful for the pack of 9 I bought on Monday when I did notice shelves were looking depleted... here we go again! Talk of another national lockdown has me with fresh pink hair and like Sandy, unsure what day of the week it is/was! I was convinced it was Wednesday. 🤪

Nite, nite
    Jackie 😴
  • Gawanne35
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    I was most interested in Sandys comments on blue lenses to protect ones eyes on the computer. I know my eyes have deteriorated since I obtained the iPad. I'm trying to limit my use as in no longer reading books or catching up on the news. Etc. Anyway, a quick peep each breakfast time from now on and then try to ignore until just before bedtime. It's difficult because it's such a pleasurable and addictive addition to our lives! Anybody else noticed their eyes deteriorating?
    With less time buried in the technical world maybe I'll have more time with my old hobbies.

Oh Jackie, how awful! Was there a doorway under the rotting lintel originally and boarded up? Each project reveals something new! We are loath to change things in this old place. The bathroom with its blue tiles etc is in great need of being brought into the 21st century. The previous owner realized there was one extra window on the outside to number of basement rooms. Pulling down a wall, he found a hidden room which he suspected was used for growing the then illegal marijuana. Who knows, it's my dumping room these days!

Anyway, we are in for a hot day, and back to winter tomorrow. A good day for clearing leaves and cutting back. So must away and make the most of it.

Anne. 🙃🍁🍂🐶🍁🍂
  • linder4866
    Options
    Good morning. Just a teapot for now.

“ Scarlet tanager teapot, ceramic. Annette Corcoran.”

ok10tavmqzrp.jpeg

Lin🙋🏼‍♀️
  • NikonPal
    Options
    Today will be glorious! Upper 70’s and sunshine! Would love to cook-out but ran out of propane last week and don’t want to refill just to sit all winter. So, probably Hoffman Franks for Jean on the stove and no idea what I am doing for lunch – shrimp or Buffalo chicken burger. Gym etc all done. Heading out for a ride toward “Great Northern Mall” – might go to a few stores in the area but not the mall itself which is one step away from being a ghost town.

Lin – I am with you – love those “vintage” scene puzzles. Hmmm the older I get the more I like “vintage” everything it seems. In truth, I have always enjoyed comfy settings…. More of a Norman Rockwell type and “country style” architecture that says put your feet up and relax vs. Frank Lloyd Wright (great designs – just not what I would want to live in).

Patsy – Sweet memories of pre-internet Spam (in a can). Dad was Depression era married guy and that impacted many things…nothing ever wasted and Spam was a staple. We fried it, had sandwiches, went with eggs etc. Still remember the “key” attached. As for squash – a friend got me hooked on it about a year ago and now, I eat it several times a week as a potato/spaghetti replacement and vary my cooking/season/low-cal sauce etc. (Oddly enough, when I worked with this friend he was huge and I was shocked when we re-connected… here is a glimpse with facial blurred intentionally.

wo85i4btnnr6.jpg

Sandy – Yes, Spam had that gross gel that was hard to like and remember rinsing quick and drying with a paper towel. I haven’t had Spam in a decade or two… and it definitely doesn’t fit my current nutritional habits. LOL

o4f95sgbff70.jpg

Barbie – I have never read “The Good Earth” BUT have seen the 1937 movie with Paul Muni many times over the years…great story of success, hard times and lost fortunes.

Dang – gotta run – more later. Bob
  • NikonPal
    Options
    BACK HOME! Absolutely GORGEOUS 77 degree DAY… took a ride with Jean and pit-stopped at my sister’s house (I lived there from ages 16-18 until married). Foliage was awesome, as was the backyard view of the lake from the living room.

bavoxrhb08ze.jpg

I wanted a crab cake for lunch…but a single crab cake at $40.00 per pound (which I am sure is delicious) had me switch to – Buffalo chicken patty and veggies.

5tuq40h1dsx5.jpg

Sandy – I will be curious how those “blue lenses work out.” I have ordered glasses from EyeBuy and Zenni Optical a few times (hard part was getting my PD reading examiners don’t like giving out). ..but never purchased blue lens eyeglasses. PS – Today is Friday LOL.

Jackie – The crisis is over – they got more toilet paper in…still a limit of 1 – but that also now meant a multi-pak of 1 was ok – so silly. All and all things are pretty well in our area. As for the day of the week – I think we all have experienced that COVID effect… So it’s not just you and Sandy. Talk of “cold snowy weather” is why we got out for a ride today… pretty sure this is the end of the upper 70 degree parade until next year.

Anne – Looks like we will both be awaiting the “Sandy blue lens review.” I do have eye issues not related to just the computer screen, but have had new issues and starting to wonder.

Back tomorrow… ENJOY YOUR DAY.
    Bob
  • Sandydur
    Options
    Happy Friday! :) Laundry is almost done, now to clean the house. I am getting used to drinking tea with a little vanilla creamer.(sugar free) Right now I am drinking echinacea tea which is good for the immune system. Lisa's mom recommended it to me from her son's FIL who is a doctor. Now that I know most of my triggers I am feeling good. I did get to my goal or at least one ounce away so I am happy. Not the best way to do it, but now I have the incentive to maintain.

Bob, love your Dolly Parton joke and the same holds true for me. lol Wow, your friend did an amazing job, just like you. I bet you had a lot to talk about.

Anne, on our family video call my son had glasses on and I asked when he started to wear glasses. He explained they were for eye strain in playing his games on computer. I bought a pair from Amazon but didn't work with my prescription so I ordered a new pair hoping I did the prescription right. Here is a little information from Amazon.
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01JVESRLY/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Jackie, I had to google lintel and now that I have seen the picture you are lucky the whole building didn't come down. Thank goodness for your electrician, I imagine he will be paid extra. I hope he was able to finish the outside as well as the electric work in the house.

Time again to move and get started with the house, it's not going to clean itself. Can't wait for the pandemic to be over so I can have my cleaning girl come back. Have a good day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • pinkperil
    Options
    Well here I am again, Friday night and a pile of rubble in a corner plus bits of plaster scattered around the dining room that I’ve done my best to ignore until the morning. As soon as I was up I looked outside at the hole in the wall to ensure nothing had moved in the night and all was good. The sun was shining so I took the dogs for a walk on the moors but by the time we were heading back to the car black clouds were hurtling towards us and the rest of the morning we had heavy rain. Clear by lunchtime when Paul arrived and set to refilling the area while I pottered about in the garden in warm sunshine that was a treat. Yes Anne, there are signs there was once a door under the lintel out to the footpath but I’ll get a better idea when the old plaster is removed inside. I can see a second oak lintel through a small hole inside but it is bone dry so can stay! Of course your hidden room could have been used as a priest hole if you were still in the old country!
    Paul had finished by about 4pm so I returned the pieces we had hired yesterday to prop up the wall. No idea what they’re called but do know they were heavy but incredibly cheap for a day’s hire.
    Came home to find Paul busy back indoors wiring for the last socket boxes and once that was done about 7.30pm he seemed really tired so we agreed he stop and go home. He will pop back one day next week to fit a small efficient heater in the shower room to replace an old one and fix the electric panel heater in the dining room to a wall. He messaged me tonight the amount owed for 2 days work and considering he probably saved me a small fortune as well as from the possibility of finding myself and my bed landing outside in the middle of the night, it was very reasonable.

I tried to watch the news tonight but after just 5 minutes of Covid updates decided to switch off. It seems our track and trace system that cost billions is not working efficiently. How on earth does an App come to cost so much? Numbers of infections soaring but I’m not surprised. When I went to the builders supply yard yesterday to buy a lintel the men working there weren’t wearing masks even indoors and seemed shocked when this woman walked in wearing a mask and bright pink hair! The man who served me at the till did at least dig out a scarf to put round his face when it was my turn to pay.

So far my eye sight has been fine since cataracts were removed even though I’d expect age to catch up. I’m not on my computer or iPad much except to shop for the occasional item and of course catch up with this group.

Another late night; it’s midnight so I need to get to bed. Hopefully I’ll dream I’m eating Bob’s crab cake that looks delicious even if expensive. Beautiful scenery with the trees turning. Our clocks go back this weekend so at least I can catch an extra hour tomorrow night.
    Jackie

PS Lin, I love today’s teapot!
  • linder4866
    Options
    Sorry, things got away from me today. Talking to people on the phone, lots of vegetable prep, and watched the latest The Show Must Go On offering, a musical of the War of the Worlds. Interesting. Liam Neeson played the part of the journalist who in essence was the narrator. Love his speaking voice.

Anyway, I hope to be around more tomorrow. Got into a discussion with a music fiend friend who is telling me most VJ LPs of the Beatles mare fakes which I don’t understand. I purchased mine as they came out way back when. We are exchanging messages but I think I will find a way to let it drop. Doesn’t really matter, my albums are work to a frazzle because I played them all the time. His are pristine because he is also a collector. I was just a kid. 🙃

I hope you are having a good evening.

Waving good night🙋🏼‍♀️
    Lin