Senior Golden Sneakers

Options

Replies

• fancyladyJeri
    fancyladyJeri Posts: 1,316 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Heading out to a band concert. Let's see Melanie, Zach, Peter, John Paul and Heather are all in the band. They'll soon have an orchestra. And with #9 on the way, they'll have a baseball team too. LOL Here's Lukas and Joshua

Have a great evening,

h5kjw0nqpk8p.jpg

Jeri
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Sandydur wrote: »
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    sandy I see you found a picture of Jerry and me and posted it at the top of the Sneakers. well sadly it could be this year too. I am still fat my Jerry is still slim.
    love Marie

Marie, I love that picture of the two of you but if you want me to change it I will. I do not think you look fat, I think you look cute together. <3
    Sandy
    sandy I see you found a picture of Jerry and me and posted it at the top of the Sneakers. well sadly it could be this year too. I am still fat my Jerry is still slim.
    love Marie

Marie, I love that picture of the two of you but if you want me to change it I will. I do not think you look fat, I think you look cute together. <3
    Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Sandy
    love Marie

Marie, I love that picture of the two of you but if

I don,t know how I got all the repeat here Sandy. I like that pictures too of my sweetie and me together. I feel honer. Bless yor heart
    that you put it there.love you I am going to stop before I goof again.

Marie goofy me.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    :) Buzz, I have a choice of Internet Explorer or Chrome to access the internet. On Internet Explorer, the posts are long lines across the page after someone has posted a picture. There is no such problem on Chrome.
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    OK, BARBIE, I will try to work with Chrome then, if I can figure it out. I have it installed so it should work. Thank you!
    MARIE, how do I get to see that picture of you everyone has seen on Facebook? Can it be shown here?
    I'll try posting a Skype camera shot I was thinking of using to update my avatar, but don't recall how to do it. First, let's see if it prints! Ouch, it works but I don't like it!
    mjpsk2af30ie.jpg

<3 Buzz

• linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,167 Member
    Options
    Buzz, the photo of Marie and Jerry is on our main group page under and to the left of the large logo. I like the photo but whatever Marie wants is fine with me. And sorry you do not care for that photo Buzz. I like it too!!

In fact I like all the photos.

I slept in today because, taking after Buzz, it was after midnight when I finally went to bed. Enjoyed the party, won a number of door prizes and generally had a good time.

The time at the library making gift tags was lovely. I stayed for hours because that was so much fun as well. Then picked up a prescription, had to make lunch, and had hundreds of emails to sort through and actually posted some pictures on Facebook and one here as well.

Long day at church again tomorrow. I will be trying to sell coupon books after the service. And have a stop I would like to make but if it gets too late I'll drive downtown another day.

Hugs.

Lin
  • linder4866
    Options
  • pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA
    pjsatticPhoebeWaleskaGA Posts: 1,701 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Lin, I love the gift tags! Now to look for these photos you've all mentioned.
    Should photos have a separate thread?
    Phoebe
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Options
    WOW!, MARIE, that picture of you and Jerry is beautiful! And thanks, SANDY I almost missed it!
    Now to bed, ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :o
    <3 Buzz
  • oystereyes
    oystereyes Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Marie: here is my receipe for black bean chili. This is one of those things you can never go wrong with. If you don't want to add this or that, it still tastes great!
    1 1/2 lb ground turkey. (More or less, use chicken if you want)
    I chopped onion
    I can tomato sauce
    1 can tomatoes
    I can tomatillos drained and quartered
    1 can black beans, rinsed
    1 can low sodium chicken broth. (You can use water if you want)

Cumin
    Garlic powder or 2 cloves minced fresh garlic
    Sage
    1/2 teaspoon chili powder
    Juice of one lime
    Brown the meat with onions before adding to the instant pot,
    Put all in the instant pot, stir, place lid on and lock into place, press the button for poultry and in about 15 to 20 minutes, dinner is ready! Make sure the little white arrow thing on top is pointing down. It will turn off automatically when finished but it keeps things warm for a long time. You can open the pot while still hot if you push the little arrow to the side to let the steam out. Use a pot holder if you do this...hot steam comes out. It will not let you open it if there is still steam on the inside. Safety measure!
    Salt to taste if you are using any these days.
    Mine tastes different each time I make it, depending on what I have on hand.
    Patsy
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Just returned home from a soaking walk on the moors. George has now got a damp fringe hanging into his eyes but then so have I!! Last night as I sat surrounded by chaos created by piles of papers, tapes, cassettes and cables that don't seem to have a home I decided to download software for my printer in an effort to bypass my computer's confusion about its identity.... is it Windows 7 or 8, it doesn't seem to know? Good news, the laptop accepted the programme so I've saved not only the cost of a new printer but the frustration of getting rid of one that has nothing wrong with it.

Loving the photos.... Buzz you look as gorgeous as ever!! Now I'm being told my battery is about to die and I'm nowhere near a plug so will stop now, get on with the dining room clear out and pop back later.

Jackie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    oh Patsy thanks for your recipe on the black bean soup. It will be my first attempt with my instant pot/ But I have a problems my computer is not letting me copy and paste/ but alice is coming out this morning will let her figure it out Could someone copy and past it to our recipe group I think we still have it so it will be easier to find.

Buzz you have really got the knack for maintaining beauty/ I wish I had your knack. You are a very beautiful woman and so intelligent. Love my older sister/ I will be back later.

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    patsy, Thanks for the black bean soup for some strange reason I cannot copy and post. Alice is coming out this morning will let her to check into it for me
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I did not think I could post but it did . I just it us just slow this morning
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    i am not going to comment anymore till this long sentence is clear out. just too nerve whacking
    Marie
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Options
    Marie ~ I've posted Patsy's black bean soup recipe on the Plant Food discussion group for you.

Jackie
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,113 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday!! :) It is going to be in the 40 and 50's this week, very unusual for Chicago weather. However, it is going to be in the high 70's in Florida so I will be bringing my suit after all. Sunshine here I come. I will watch Robby tomorrow to get my Robby fix and then Tuesday I will run around doing some errands and getting a mani/pedi before packing.
    Did I mention Bryanna will drive me to the airport even though I have to leave at 6:30 am?
    Today I plan on wrapping my Christmas presents, getting the cards I am sending done and getting the checks into gift card holders for my daughters family to carry with me. BTW, I went to Babe's to get my mother's tree only to remember I did have it stored in my garage. Blonde Moment!!! B)

It seems most of the problems with MFP are coming from Internet Explorer, I would recommend using Google Chrome which seems to be a better browser. If you prefer Phoebes suggestion and want a folder just for the pictures we can do that, just let me know.

Marie, good luck with your new instant pot, I hope your black bean soup comes out perfect!!
    Jackie interesting that you updated your printer, I will have to do that when I change to Windows 10 in the Spring. Anything to save money is good in my book.
    Lin I love the gift tags, you are very talented. You should also post the picture of you from the restaurant, you are so pretty.
    Phoebe which photos are you looking for? We want you to post the one of you and Jim from Facebook.
    Buzz I agree with Marie, you are very beautiful. I also checked out your eyebrows as my
    Smartbrow arrived yesterday. I will wait until Tuesday to try it, after I get my eyebrows done.

And for those who celebrate:
    oqiontbylb1y.jpg

Enjoy your Sunday, Funday!!
    Sandy
    One Day at a Time

319.jpg 23.8K
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    248xegjq9ef5.jpg
    Marcella
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    HAPPY HANUKKAH!! BUZZ AND MIKE - BARBIE & JAKE

I love the picture of you, you are a lovely lady.

Still fighting this cold, I bought some Hydrsense nose spray for congestion. Never made it to Yoga still
    feeling lousy.

I am making some Harvest Minestrone soup today and then a nap later. :(

Happy Sunday everyone!

Shirley

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    r6vx3hkb9tys.jpg

We are putting up our Hanukkah decorations this afternoon. This is a picture from last year. The bottom part is something that I cross stitched about 15 years ago.

Thank you for the holiday good wishes
  • linder4866
    Options
    Happy Hanukkah dear friends.

Another busy day. Tomorrow should be a more quiet day. Just laundry and cooking as far as I know.

Sandy, you could probably do a better job posting that picture for me. But I will give it a try.

gc35zd9cfa9v.jpeg

An MFP buddy took this picture earlier this fall. I think I told you I met her IRL.

I am cooking some carrots now. Need to check on them.

Hugs.

Lin