Senior Golden Sneakers

Replies

• Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    <3 Marie...that isn't me. I don't have any numbers in my "swissmiss".

<3 Barbie...I love your Hanukkah bear. So sweet!!

<3 Lin...maybe you just need some extra rest. The holidays can really take a lot out of us.

I have yet another retirement dinner to attend after work today. It is being held at a very nice restaurant. I hope that I eat healthy. And, maybe be a good example.
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,363 Member
    Hello friends......made some almond milk, cooked some black lentils and cut up some raw onion.....then did a couple of errands. Home for a while......don't know if I'll go out again or not. Stomach still wonky.

Hugs.....

Lin
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited December 2014
    Say it let me on this time. Sandy says she was denied access to the sneakers. hope she can get on here now. I got the same message. But not this time.
    Marie
    it is cloudy here and damp. Was going to get a pot of beans going but did not Lin you are so energetic . Could you lend me some.
    Marie
    I see on my post I can hit preview and edit my post Neat neat
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,271 Member
    I got on as well Marie, it must have been a tech problem. Have a million errands to do today. Enjoy your day.

Sandy
    One Day at a Time
  • CALIECAT
    i have got a mess on my favorite line the other day I had a pop down saying I could change it to all to icon now they are so small i cannot tell what they are And don't know how to hit that button again to change it back so I am really having to strain my eyes to see them. Woe is me, Alice will be out Sunday to fix it. She is still losing good on WW
  • CALIECAT
    Becky that is the only swissmiss i seen. i could have overlook it for my eyes are really getting bad. Would you like a game or two back i will see if Sandy can recover them for us. i know you used to like to play Them.
  • Hi all, home Friday, but dr office just called to reschedule Friday procedure on my back : ( not good news. I think its a mix up, will have to check my paperwork when I get home.
    Lin, hope you re better
    i remember you sandi38!

dont know about the problems with your start dates, and with Marie icons. I go to the help and support place for problems on mfp
  • linder4866
    Just looked at birthdays---Nina (?) had a birthday on the 11th.
  • phyljen
    phyljen Posts: 453 Member
    Swissmiss wrote: »
    I went to the bell. It only allows me to choose how I want announcements to be sent.
    I am not sure about the new set up on MFP? I get used to the old way and it is hard to make the change. We are heading off to our beach resort in a few minutes. Decided to just get out of the polluted air of Cairo and enjoy some fresh air for a few days. I was sick all day yesterday and feel a bit weak this morning but I am sure the change of scenery will be great and I'll be wonderful by the time we get back home in time for Christmas here with my son and his wife. Then we fly to Abu Dhabi to be with my daughter for a week. Hope you are all enjoying the Christmas Season. I love it.
    Phyllis
  • CALIECAT
    BECKY go to the bell and scroll down to the bottom very bottom and click on all Nottications and it will bring up your Profile and the date you join you may have to double click don't remember
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    Sandy I have a friend I would like to invite to the Golden sneakers her MFP name is
    BlueHarebell a new friend on The golden years I found Invite here but it said by Email and I do not know her E Mail address
    And good morning to you. got Robby today?

Another name from the Golden Years

debneeds2beskinny
    Thanks Sandy, Is this the way to get new members

marie
  • CALIECAT
    Me too Phyllis they change so many things have a wonder time at your resort. nice and warm there. Have a great Day
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    just try Barbie method out to use on Weigh in Day
    marie
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Would anyone else be interested in playing games at the group. We did that a while back and I didn't realize that they were no longer being played.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member

1781137mc5r3p4eso.gif

Good morning,

I just got back from a massage this morning. Yesterday was a chiro apt. and now my back is back to where it was. I will have to talk to my Yoga instructor, looks like I am having to modify some of the Yoga postures to fit the needs of my back.

Yesterday I cleaned my upstairs and all is ready for company and dinner on Christmas Day. Looks like we are having 12 for dinner and my two girls Kristina and Kathy and my SIL
    Fraser will be doing all the cooking for me this year. What a break for Mom!

I talked to my daughter, Kristina, and we have made plans to go a market in Toronto on Saturday which has German wares to buy. I can't wait to see it, I hear there are long line ups so I will have to dress warm. They have all the lights on at night so were are going around 3PM to see the lights too. It should be fun.

Well today I still have to get my exercise in for the day. Take care and try and be stress free this week.

Shirley
    Ontario, Canada
    32F and snow is predicted

• CALIECAT
    My ticker
    12/12/2014
    111467.png
  • linder4866
    Good grief - I just cannot keep up these days..........I don't know what the heck the problem is.........just so distracted I guess. I did a couple of errands this morning. Talked to my dad this morning---they seem to be placing a majority of calls for him now. Have no idea what he wanted. He called last night about 8pm and I couldn't understand a word of what was making him anxious. The CNA said she couldn't either but they wanted to put him to bed and he said he had to tell me something. I probably already said this but I did get his home telephone shut-off this week.

Just paying bills, sending a few cards (I do most of mine now by e-mail), buying veggies, chopping up veggies, cooking veggies.........

Love you guys. I look forward each day to reading your posts.

So another picture...........here's a needlepoint rug I made a looooong time ago. Found it at my folks house. Picture isn't very good and it's been folded up for years. It will go bye-bye but at least I saw it one more time.

ndbkqmwn1wki.jpg
  • 6cookys
    6cookys Posts: 242 Member
    Dear friends,
    I posted Tuesday but didn't see it here. Technology and me don't mix I guess.
    I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas in case I can't get on the internet next week.
    My day today may go like this:
    Breakfast, oatmeal, 1/2 banana, PB2 and black coffee.
    Lunch, Ham meal at the senior center with friends today
    Dinner, something light.
    Snack, frozen whipped yogurt. yum

I want to do a exercise tape too. Then I would like to do more sewing. I finished the large quilt for my grand daughter. I will see if my daughter can help me with pictures for you all to see.

I am buckleing down with my food intake. I have had so much acid reflux problems that I am really watching my food.

Take care,
    chris
  • delraybuzz
    delraybuzz Posts: 2,779 Member
    Hi, welcome back , ISANDI, and MARIE, where do you get all your energy and patience? I'd love to chat, but have a million things to do before getting ready for tonight's GALA event, whatever that means! I really can no longer dance, but I guess an audience is appreciated, too! The potato pancakes were not the thin crispy kind I used to love, but the entertainment was superb! I just am getting too old for the pace of celebrations here. Did I ever believe I would be saying that? SANDY, high time Babe stopped counting on you to be his nurse! He allowed his DS to screw up your marriage, so let them figure out what to do! Just hug little Robby for me!
    BARBIE, LIN, SHIRLEY, SWISSMISS (I remember asking you to sign your name to posts to help old lamebrains like me!), and everyone else who is too preoccupied for today's posts, enjoy every moment of every day!
    <3 Buzz
  • CALIECAT
    edited December 2014
    <3
    Well Lin you are really a very created person. love your needlework you are such a busy person. not wonder you get tired. You are going to have to slow down one of these days. I love hanging out with you folks

<3 Chris tell me about this frozen shipped yogurt. Its been ages since I had any ice cream. The photo thing is easy to do. looking forward to seeing your quilt.

<3 Buzz dear sweetheart. You are doing fabulous. you know at our age we can say as we please do as we please and blame it on our age. Just hope I do not ever hurt anyone feelings in doing so.

<3 Shirley I do believe you like to shop. Anyone going with you and Dave to the island
    is it the same place that you took you dear friend to last year.?
    Love your Teddy bear hugs. so cute