Pound a Week Club

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    dropping in to report my menu for today

Breakfast.... raisin toast and cream cheese with a smear of sugar free apricot jelly coffee

lunch.... Small bowl of broccoli soup small sad and dressing. Tea.

Dinner 1/2 turkey sandwich with turkey and avocado Slice tomatoes. Coffee

Snacks if needed, have not had a snack since last week and had a protein shake during the middle of the night.

hugs
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    sandy lets have a bye week this week. on pound week
  • Sandydur
    Sandydur Posts: 9,272 Member
    Okie Dokie Marie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Still not checking in but Marie is going great big guns on her weight loss. She is a good example to all of us. Love you Marie!!
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    I am not sure how this works but I got weighed this A.M. and weighed 194.6. If the weigh in is on Fridays I will count this for my weigh-in. I can be the first one! Lol! I have gained 1 pound since Thanksgiving!

iSandi
  • pinkperil
    pinkperil Posts: 5,072 Member
    Oh dear!!!! I've gained 6 lbs since my last weigh in a couple of months ago and at that time I'd reached my goal so just shows how easy it is to slip. My trip to the supermarket this morning was a good one as I purchased lots of fruit and veggies and the pack of flapjacks I'd popped into my trolley were returned after a 30 second nag to myself! New Year's resolution.... eat healthily.

iSandi ~ One pound gain.... I wish!! LOL

Jackie
  • 2 lb gain over the last 12 days of christmas.
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2015
    1.8 gain for me. going to start tracking my food. Every bite.
  • Shirley61
    Well I can say a gain but I am up 15 pounds from my lowest at MFP since the summer.
    You who know me know my summers are busy and eating is always a challenge with all our pot
    luck dinners and cruises. So I am starting fresh today, changed my ticker this week and starting back from scratch. We had dinner last night with friends and we ended up going to a Mexican restaurant so you could say a gain but I have gained since the holidays. So I will be start entering my losses next Friday. Sandy put me down for a gain but not saying how much.
  • Sandydur
    Do you want me to post all these or does the weigh in start next Friday? I also gained about 9 to 10 pounds in the last few months but like the rest of you I am starting fresh but probably not until tomorrow after my granddaughter moves my bike where it belongs. On Monday I will probably start the 30 day shred.
  • Sandydur
    THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

For the week ending 1/2/2015
    isandi wrote: »
    I am not sure how this works but I got weighed this A.M. and weighed 194.6. If the weigh in is on Fridays I will count this for my weigh-in. I can be the first one! Lol! I have gained 1 pound since Thanksgiving!

iSandi

Sandi the best way to keep track is to make a ticker for yourself....just click on the apps on your profile page and then you will see a place that says tickers. Follow the directions and it should appear on your profile. Just a suggestion.

• Sandydur
    edited January 2015
    THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!!

Week ending 1/2/2015

Sandy.....................gained 2 pounds since last post but ticker says 11
    pounds since joining.

Shirley.............,......gained

Sandi......................gained 1 pound since Thanksgiving

Marie......................gained 1.8 pounds

Anne.......................gained 2 pounds over the holidays

Jackie......................gained 6 pounds
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    I have made my kicker but I cannot get it to come forward onto my post I don't know what is wrong!
  • CALIECAT

I am tracking my foods hope to get scales moving down. Don't know how long it will last , For I do not like using it. Never have
  • Shirley61
    isandi - I don't think the ticker will appear on your posts but will appear on your Profile. If anyone can get it to go on your post let me know because mine doesn't either just on Profile.
  • CALIECAT
    I think you are right Shirley.
  • Sandydur
    You are correct Shirley, the ticker used to show on our posts but with the new format it does not.
  • Shirley61
    Good morning,

We are digging out from a storm last night. I am going to help with cleaning off the cars.

Since I am back on South Beach Phase 1 this week I have lost 3.2 pounds. I have noticed you really lose a lot of water on this phase. Continuing on and going strong.

Good luck my friends.
    Shirley
  • Sandydur
    910841o6l99ikll7.gif

For the week ending 1/9/2015

Shirley..........................lost 3.2 pounds :D Congratulations!!

Sandy...........................lost 3 pounds :D Congratulations!
  • CALIECAT
    boo hoo I stayed the same 3 weeks in a row. At lease I did not gain.