JaneKnoll1 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    halemary46 wrote: »
    For the first time in months, mine was 94 my lowest for awhile
    Awesome!!! Back on track
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    @JaneKnoll1-Thanks! I'm feeling ok & sleeping more than usual, but at least it went down today to 116
    WTG!!! Its stabilizing!!!
  • judyvalentine512
    judyvalentine512 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    6.5 117 That's pretty good considering I was at a wedding last night and it was a little high when I went to bed.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    119 @ 948am today.
  • shippan
    shippan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today 104, but couldn't sleep and at 1:00 am had a TJ hot coco mix with almond milk
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    118. Noooooo!
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    8.2 ugghh.
  • Keeblerelfkin
    Keeblerelfkin Posts: 24 Member
    Options
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Good day all. It's better FBS = 109

• judyvalentine512
    Options
    7.3 131.4 Have a good day everyone.
  • shippan
    shippan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Back down to 95. Game Play is to keep it low and I am in charge of what I eat.
  • zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    116. I'm being as good as I can without resorting to eating packing peanuts and cardboard for every meal, so I'm really confused.
  • leanmachine514
    edited February 2016
    Options
    zcb94 wrote: »
    116. I'm being as good as I can without resorting to eating packing peanuts and cardboard for every meal, so I'm really confused.

At least it's going down some. Have you checked with a nutritionist to see if your diet needs any changes?

My FBS today is 108. I tried not having a snack before bed & quit eating after 8 PM. Hope it goes better soon.
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    4.9 or 88. Happy because that is with not eating after 8 pm and my new reduction in metformin to 250 twice a day
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    That's great Jane. After exercising yesterday, I got mine down to 5.7 and 5.4 after each meal.
    I do have a snack at night. I try to have a protein and a few carbs(if I have enough left over). I know that's why my morning sugars may be a little high, but I'm not going to stress over 're it anymore. My doctor says they're good, so I'll take it.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
  • JaneKnoll1
    Options
    That's great Jane. After exercising yesterday, I got mine down to 5.7 and 5.4 after each meal.
    I do have a snack at night. I try to have a protein and a few carbs(if I have enough left over). I know that's why my morning sugars may be a little high, but I'm not going to stress over 're it anymore. My doctor says they're good, so I'll take it.
    I agree! Awesome post meal numbers and enjoy your snack. I always listen to what my dr has to say too.
  • leanmachine514
    Options
    Yesterday was 113 & today was 110. I'd like it to be lower, but I'll take it going down
  • judyvalentine512
    Options
    8.5 thus morning. I had a big plate of spaghetti last night for supper, so I wasn't surprised. Going for a swim later, and have planned my meals for today.
    Have a good day everyone!
  • wdnisbet
    wdnisbet Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    113 this am. Are the measurements on a different scale in some countries or meter brands?
    8.5 would be pretty much dead on my meter