• snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    114!
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    snha wrote: »
    116 (but a really bad, so busy, day that included gorging on so many unhealthy things: lots of pizza, followed by unstoppable search for sweet snacks around the house). Ugh. Am glad that day is gone and a new one is here :)

This was me yesterday...Pizza, Pasta overload.....hope today I can get back to low carb.
    Great numbers everyone .
  • kithrobyn
    kithrobyn Posts: 154 Member
    Options
  • Maddox84
    Maddox84 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Up to 121 this morning but I am going to blame high stress.
  • cloudy68
    cloudy68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Just wondering if the majority of you that are consistently under 100, are on medication for your diabetes. I am newly diagnosed and just trying to control with diet and exercise(per doctor) and my lowest reading has been 118- I don't think I will ever see a reading below 100!!!
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    cloudy68 wrote: »
    Just wondering if the majority of you that are consistently under 100, are on medication for your diabetes. I am newly diagnosed and just trying to control with diet and exercise(per doctor) and my lowest reading has been 118- I don't think I will ever see a reading below 100!!!
    For me I am taking Metformin I000mg 2X daily and Glyburide 1.25mg 2X daily (was on 2.5mg 2X a day till a couple weeks ago). I was on these doses before I took diet and exercise seriously and was seeing readings around 170-220. When I started taking diet and exercise seriously (and I'm talking mostly walking more every day) I was able to cut the Glyburide in half and still see readings under 100 daily now for the entire month of September. And all that while still weighing over 300 pounds. Everybody is a bit different, but that is my story.

• kithrobyn
    Options

I'm not on meds but am doing a low carb diet which has helped tremendously. I was sort of borderline before but my husband has been able to get his FBS numbers down from 168 to 120 just by changing his diet.

• winnie141
    winnie141 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

I am typically in the 90's and I am currently on 1500 mg of metformin. I was diagnosed 2 years ago and at that time I was on 2000mg metformin and was on 9 units of Lantus. The Lantus and metformin gave my liver and pancreas a break and I was able to go off of Lantus completely 9 months after diagnosis (my weight never changed much) if you have any questions email me or send me a friend request!
  • snha
    Options
    112 today
  • mrron2u
    Options
    92 today
  • cloudy68
    cloudy68 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    121 this morning
  • winnie141
    winnie141 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    100 this morning!
  • leanmachine514
    leanmachine514 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    mrron2u wrote: »
    90 today
    Awesome number. My FBS sugar for last 3 days has been stable at 111. Never had that happen before :)
  • mrron2u
    Options
    mrron2u wrote: »
    90 today
    Awesome number. My FBS sugar for last 3 days has been stable at 111. Never had that happen before :)
    Nice! Today I'm at 92 (same as yesterday). Maybe I'll get a 3 day streak myself!

• CheleBelle49
    CheleBelle49 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good Morning
    91 today. It's been down the last 3 days. Hope this trend continues.
  • snha
    Options
    106 today.
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    121 this morning

Nice, Cloudy, under 130!!
    I don't know about you , Cloudy, but I was excited to see 123 for myself this morning!! We'll get into the under 100 group before we know it!! lol

Great numbers everybody!
  • kithrobyn
    Options
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
    Options