Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What was your fasting BG today?

Replies

• BarneyRubbleMD
    BarneyRubbleMD Posts: 1,092 Member
    97 @ 905am
  • kamaperry
    kamaperry Posts: 885 Member
    I'm back, getting back on the low carb train. 135 this morning :(
  • phxteach
    phxteach Posts: 309 Member
  • snha
    snha Posts: 388 Member
    103 today
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,967 Member
    I forgot... :/
  • KenSmith108
    KenSmith108 Posts: 1,967 Member
    100 :)
  • mrron2u
    mrron2u Posts: 919 Member
    74 yesterday and 82 today. And that was after 2 birthday celebrations on Saturday. No cake or ice cream for this guy.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    83 at 823am.

mrron2u--way to go on resisting the cake & ice cream--that's not easy to do during celebrations.
  • cloudy68
    cloudy68 Posts: 65 Member
    119 - ill for two days with cold but this is one of my lower readings
  • mrron2u
    83 at 823am.

mrron2u--way to go on resisting the cake & ice cream--that's not easy to do during celebrations.
    Nice reading yourself!

It was funny, I forgot all about the fact that there would be cake/ice cream. When it came I realized I really wasn't hungry and I just have this mindset now that food like that is poison to me.

• zcb94
    zcb94 Posts: 3,678 Member
    88. Not bad, maybe a little low for me.
    For some reason, my AM sugars are almost always that low, so I guess there's not much sugar to dump. Maybe my body experiences the opposite of the Dawn Phenomenon. Thoughts?
  • kithrobyn
    kithrobyn Posts: 154 Member
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    mrron2u wrote: »
    74 yesterday and 82 today. And that was after 2 birthday celebrations on Saturday. No cake or ice cream for this guy.

Great choices!
  • Lizzym911
    Lizzym911 Posts: 301 Member
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    mrron2u wrote: »
    83 at 823am.

Nice reading yourself!

It was funny, I forgot all about the fact that there would be cake/ice cream. When it came I realized I really wasn't hungry and I just have this mindset now that food like that is poison to me.

That's how I felt at my nephew's birthday in September--while everyone else was gorging on cake, I just sipped on my water and didn't miss cake one bit, knowing how cake is like "poison" to my body in terms of its effects on my blood sugars.
  • BarneyRubbleMD
    kithrobyn wrote: »

I just wanted to say--"you keep getting these amazing fasting blood sugar numbers"...I hope I can one day get down to something like you are getting so I have a little more "buffer room" for the way my blood sugar goes up by 20-25 mg/dL after being up & about for an hour or so after waking up.
  • kithrobyn
    kithrobyn Posts: 154 Member
    kithrobyn wrote: »

I just wanted to say--"you keep getting these amazing fasting blood sugar numbers"...I hope I can one day get down to something like you are getting so I have a little more "buffer room" for the way my blood sugar goes up by 20-25 mg/dL after being up & about for an hour or so after waking up.

Thanks, my body is doing really well on LCHF. When I go back to my old habits though, it starts climbing back up again.

• winnie141
    winnie141 Posts: 211 Member
    86 today. I am on another Fitbit challenge, so my sugars are waaaay down. @zcb94 I have the same issue. My doctor told me it's normal (says the man who doesn't have to carry glucose tablets lol).
  • mrron2u
    87 today.