NSVs/Positive Changes

Options

Replies

• jknight001
    jknight001 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Today, I found a pair of size 26s (which I had been denying I didn't fit in the last year) and they fit perfect. And I was really glad I was wearing them because I got an award in front of a full theater! I felt more confident than I have in a long time. Not just because of the size of my pants or number on the scale, but because I've GROWN in so many ways. Need to take time to be thankful for how my life has been turned around.

Beautiful! <3

• snaps27
    snaps27 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I have a NSV. This group! I used to attend the WW meetings as a teen and I would listen to the leader and yes she was inspiring and a few people would talk and share, however with this group....for one thing its FREE and for another thing there are 100 plus of us that share truthfully, thoughtfully and positively with each other daily. I can't see anything better than that! For me this is a victory we can all share :D
  • flumi_f
    flumi_f Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    Agreed, snaps27! <3
  • jknight001
    Options
    @snaps27 The best NSV!
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    +1 snaps
  • debbie389
    debbie389 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Completely agree @snaps27
  • snaps27
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My trousers nearly fell off in the shops! :o What... that doesn't sound like a NSV :|

I never used to have to wear a belt with these trousers, but when I forgot one today, they near fell to the floor. Thank goodness I had a long coat on ;) Time to shop for a smaller size. Hurray!

P.S. Wrestling a two year old into their coat should definitely be exercise, I'm sweating!
  • flumi_f
    Options
    snaps - TIME TO GO SHOPPING!!! :)
  • jknight001
    Options
    snaps27 wrote: »
    My trousers nearly fell off in the shops! :o What... that doesn't sound like a NSV :|

I never used to have to wear a belt with these trousers, but when I forgot one today, they near fell to the floor. Thank goodness I had a long coat on ;) Time to shop for a smaller size. Hurray!

P.S. Wrestling a two year old into their coat should definitely be exercise, I'm sweating!

Hahahahaha! @snaps27 you have the BEST NSVs! How wonderful that your pants no longer fit. Yes, it is time to have someone watch your two year old and GO SHOPPING!
  • Neonbeige
    Neonbeige Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    @snaps! Awesome and yes, you´re right about the group!
  • EmmaOnTrack
    EmmaOnTrack Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Today I saw my collarbones for real...and I wasn't even in some weird hunched-over position trying to make them visible.

And @snaps you are SO right about this group. My only gripe about it is I'm on the other side of the world as the majority of you so no one seems to be active when I am. :(
  • orlcam
    orlcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Today I saw my collarbones for real...and I wasn't even in some weird hunched-over position trying to make them visible.

And @snaps you are SO right about this group. My only gripe about it is I'm on the other side of the world as the majority of you so no one seems to be active when I am. :(
    I keep odd hours sometimes...if I see ya being too lonely and I'm around I'll post something.

I see that new picture...looks like a batgirl costume...yep, that's sexy...but I bet you knew that already.

• EmmaOnTrack
    Options
    orlcam wrote: »

I keep odd hours sometimes...if I see ya being too lonely and I'm around I'll post something.

I see that new picture...looks like a batgirl costume...yep, that's sexy...but I bet you knew that already.

Well given my last name is Batt...it just has to be done really (on a regular basis). I used to be Battgirl here too, but foolishly changed my name on a whim and now can't change it back.

• carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,423 Member
    Options

Awesome NSV!!
  • Foamroller
    Foamroller Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Ha-ha, I thought about you yesterday night. Was taking the evening walk, and decided to run at least a part of the 6 km. So I ran downhill...undies started to slide down to my thighs. It was a very odd feeling. Tight tights held them up...Ran to the bottom, took a quick look-see...coast clear...groped down inside my running tights and hitched them somewhat up again. Good it was dark :)

My cheekbones are slowly submerging. Tried on a size S sportsbra at H&M today. Too small, but managed to wrestle out of them without calling the firesquad. 3 months ago I tried same bra in size L and couldn't get out of it without almost dislocating my shoulder.

Congrats to all of us for continuing our journey toward better health :)
  • thecarbmonster
    thecarbmonster Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    @foamroller that is so funny haha! i've had underwear roll off, but usually because they were too small haha! here's to a new goal like you ladies with your clothes falling off...sounds wrong, but you get what I mean :P
  • jknight001
    Options
    Foamroller wrote: »

Ha-ha, I thought about you yesterday night. Was taking the evening walk, and decided to run at least a part of the 6 km. So I ran downhill...undies started to slide down to my thighs. It was a very odd feeling. Tight tights held them up...Ran to the bottom, took a quick look-see...coast clear...groped down inside my running tights and hitched them somewhat up again. Good it was dark :) M

My cheekbones are slowly submerging. Tried on a size S sportsbra at H&M today. Too small, but managed to wrestle out of them without calling the firesquad. 3 months ago I tried same bra in size L and couldn't get out of it without almost dislocating my shoulder.

Congrats to all of us for continuing our journey toward better health :)

Yes! I think snaps27 has started a new trend. I was walking around Costco yesterday pulling up my sweats the whole time. Couldn't decide if I was totally annoyed or totally delighted! I was grateful know personal items were exposed. :smile:
  • flumi_f
    Options
    So our goal onwards and downwards also can be applied to our undies? It's gonna be a cold winter! :p
  • snaps27
    edited November 2014
    Options
    So glad I could start the trend B) ! Yay all are pants are falling down...what...that sounds a bit rude ;) . Here is to making more pants pants fall...naughty :blush:
  • EmmaOnTrack
    Options
    Ok, be gentle on me cos I've never posted anything like this before (haven't even worn a bikini in any of my 41yrs on this planet until this year)...but my NSV is the fact that unless my eyes are deceiving me I REALLY think my much-loathed belly is actually shrinking. Long way to go before I'm completely happy but 5:2 seems to be doing the trick (slowly but surely).b60ydblizizw.jpg