Jen's January Jaunt: 30 Miles in 30 Days

Replies

• Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    1.07 in today 32.76 ttl
  • kris3b
    kris3b Posts: 321 Member
    11.3 miles done over several days. Puts me at 38.8 miles for the month. I barely did it.

Well done everyone!
  • kilosierra83
    kilosierra83 Posts: 228 Member
    I have a few days left to get mine in, but I will. Feeling a long walk coming on this Saturday
  • carolssalva
    carolssalva Posts: 546 Member
    Hammer, Kevin, TJ, Kris, Kim, DebSue, Chris, Cynthia & Jen:

Hey January Jaunters!! Here is your chance to inspire others. Again. Many of you have been doing that all along. But Jen and I thought a show about this would be a great listen & maybe drum up more folks for future challenges.

Google Hangout date/time: Thurs., Feb 12 @‌ 9 pm Central.

I know this time won't work for everyone, but I hope many of you can make it.
    Please message me so I know you're IN for sure. We know who you are... You'll get a message from me or Jen if we don't hear from you! (Just to be sure people didn't miss this notice.)

Keep up the awesomeness!! Jaunt On!!!
  • carolssalva
    Did I forget anyone in that last post?
  • kilosierra83
    Have a link for where to watch it?
  • carolssalva

Not yet. But will you be in it??
  • I hope everybody can make it. It's been so wonderful seeing the updates from all of you. Some of you have flown by the 30 miles. Rock on!!!!! I have one more jaunt to hopefully hit my 45 mile goal.

Thank you for making me feel at home here and allowing me to take over the month of January with my challenge. :)

See ya on February 12th!!!!!
  • Hmrjmr1
    Will Have to Check at work see if I can get leave. Will Let ya know.
  • jenniferyounginillinois
    jenniferyounginillinois Posts: 535 Member
    edited January 2015
    Oops, wrong thread.
  • beerbikegirl
    beerbikegirl Posts: 342 Member
    Well be on a hubby work trip, and I'm pretty sure there's a dinner every night. Won't be able to make it. What about Sunday night before? Or some other time over that weekend of Feb 7-8? I'm out from Feb 9-14.
  • Hmrjmr1
    1 mi jaunt today 33.76 ttl so far.
  • kilosierra83

Not yet. But will you be in it??

I misread the first position and thought it was going to be on last night. Looking forward to maybe watching it if I get home in time.

Did a mile today, 26.5 total. Will make it to 30.

• tindercd
    tindercd Posts: 108 Member
    Carol, I unfortunately can't make that. I have bowling that night!

5 miles today

28.5! AND IT'S GOING TO SNOW AGAIN. So, I might be running in the snow on Friday or Saturday :)
  • carolssalva
    tindercd wrote: »
    Carol, I unfortunately can't make that. I have bowling that night!

5 miles today

28.5! AND IT'S GOING TO SNOW AGAIN. So, I might be running in the snow on Friday or Saturday :)

You are INSANE Chris Tinder. That is why you fit in so well around here. ;)
    Keep on running!!

• imabizzybee
    imabizzybee Posts: 123 Member
    Carol, I'll check my schedule but I think that works. 10 PM my time, if I'm correct (eastern).

With the snow in the northeast came all sorts of cold. I'm still walking (it was 14 this morning on my way to work) but not doing a lot of extra walking. Just about 3-4 miles per day right now. Wishing for warm...
  • kilosierra83
    Another mile, 27.5
  • My January Jaunt is over! 45.96 miles for month (jeez, I couldn't go another .04 files - LOSER!!!!!).

I feel this was a great challenge for me. I got out, even in the not-so-best of conditions, and did what I knew I needed to do. Thank you again to everybody who came along on this crazy ride of mine. I hope to be able to see some of you on the show in February.

Go Jaunters!!!! :sweat_smile:
  • kilosierra83
    Did a mile before my carb night, 28.5....
  • carolssalva
    Another 4 miles this morning. That puts me just over the 30 mile mark! And on Day 31… okay, so it took me an extra day but the point is I am MOVING and I have plans to keep it up. THank you Jen!!