TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 ez and core 20 (sort of ) done. One more day and I am on to week 4! I am going to try and do another morning exercise tomorrow. I'm slightly jealous of hearing that some of you have snow. It was a high of 75 today where I live. Luckily we are getting some much needed rain this weekend. I can't wait!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Angela, I keep trying for the higher burns too :)

Lexi, I sympathize about the sore ankles ;) Sounds like shoe shopping in your near future!

Diane, you can have all this snow and cold that you want, take it, pretty please? I HATE Winter. It is 7 here this morning, wind is whipping and visibility is about 1/4 mile. Nice work on Fire 45 EZ, almost one month down, congratulations!

Fire 55 today, starting week 6, hard to believe!

TGIF ~ Fire 30 on for tomorrow.
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    Fire 55 ez done and week 4 done!
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Howdy everyone. I attempted Fire 55 this morning and didn't do so hot. I am going to give it another go round later this evening. I think I am going to start working out at night when I have more energy. I really like the idea of getting up early and getting my workout out of the way, it just seems like I don't have the energy to really go after it....

The few times I have worked out later in the afternoon/evening I have had a ton of energy and I am able to really hit the workouts - full out. So you will most likely start to see my posts after completing later in the day. :)

Other than that - on to week 6 we go!
  • amandaw9311
    Options
    Had on the schedule to do Turbo Fire 55EZ, but I woke up a little late so I decided to do Fire 45EZ instead. Better than nothing right?? Still kicked my butt!
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    So this week has been a bust. Each day I have woke up feeling a little worse and working out just hasn't happened. So, on Monday I'm going to start with this week. I'll be a week behind everyone but that's OK. I don't know what the deal is.. this is like the slowest come on of sickness I have ever dealt with. :s
  • therealgem
    therealgem Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Started with Fire 60 today but wasn't able to finish. I'll try again tomorrow.
    Btw, what do you put in MFP?
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    55 EZ done!
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 complete.

Busy day today, will have to catch up with you all later ~ Happy Saturday!
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    Oops! I just finished week 3, not 4. Starting week 4 in a few minutes. Happy Saturday everyone!!!!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 is complete! I have discovered I have more tolerance with it when I do it in the afternoon.
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    @therealgem I use a heart rate monitor (polar ft7) So I log the calories that it says I burn. I'm not sure what the others do here....
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    I have a BodyMedia armband, I use that to track my workout calories burned :)
  • therealgem
    therealgem Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Aww okay.. im probably just gonna log high impact aerobics
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    therealgem wrote: »
    Aww okay.. im probably just gonna log high impact aerobics

Hi! I don't have a monitor. I just log mine under Kickboxing and enter the minutes. It mentions Turbo Jam which is another Chalene workout.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    With Core 20 and Stretch 40 completed...so is week 5! I start week 6 with Fire 55EZ tomorrow
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Good morning friends. Just completed TF 30. I feel like I was a strong 8 on the intensity scale, maybe even a 9. I felt really good this morning and like I'm getting in better shape. I worked at the track putting out hurdles and stuff and walked 2 miles while I was there so I have been busy. Now it's time to get my week started.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Fire 30 completed today ~ I really wasn't into it, but I hit play anyways.

The MFP kickboxing entry tended to almost double my actual calorie burn, they run a little high :)
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Fire 30 for me today as well! This workout just ticks me off. It is SO fast paced and she switches the moves too quickly.. To say I'm struggling would put it mildly. But, I finished it so that makes me happy. I definitely feel like I have more energy now, so hopefully I can move through this week as planned.
  • calebandevansmom
    Options
    I took yesterday off. I was tired from a super busy Saturday. HIIT 20 done and now I'm wrestling my beast of a almost 5 year old who is throwing a tantrum while I get my car serviced.