TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Nice job angela. Do you like 55 EZ? That's probably my favorite overall.

Hang in there BeLight. Hope you're not getting hit to hard with this storm.

HIIT 15 and Core 20 this morning. Pretty good combo. I already have TF 45 in the dvd player ready for tomorrow.
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Morning Everyone! Nice work, so glad to see you all still here.

Fire 55 EZ down. I just sit on the table and do all of the arm movements. It is hard to keep my feet still sometimes though :)

Back to work today, driving was not fun, my ankle was not happy about the clutch pedal! And my boss trying to help me with my crutches across the shop almost killed me a few times. Once he even kicked the dang crutch lol I know he was trying to help, but I need to nicely find a way to tell him to back off and let me hobble along.

No storm yet, just very cold, again.

Fire 45 tomorrow.

Have a great day!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Completed my first morning turbo! I really liked it but don't think I burned as much since the sound was off. It is hard yo get pumped up when she isn't yelling positive things at you.

I'll be back tonight to report I've done HITT 25 (I'm doubling up to make up for missed days.)
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Morning all!
    Confession time...I had every intention of working out last night but my bed said I wasn't. I woke up this morning still wearing the sweater dress I had on at work and my workout shorts.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    What happened to the rest of my post? Anyway...seeing how I was half way dressed to workout, I knocked out Fire 45 EZ and Stretch 10 this morning
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Low HIIT 20 today. I was pretty groggy so it was hard to get into it, but I still managed to get a good burn.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Way to make up for falling asleep, you must have needed it poor girl! Sounds like something a little kid would do :smiley:

Working out groggy is hard, way to push through it!

• angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I did HIIT 15 and core 20 today. I needed to
    burn more calories than stretch 40 gives me so I just switched it to HIIT 15.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Way to go angela. That's the same workout I did. Although, I keep telling myself I need to do the stretch 40.

Completed TF 45 this morning. Not my best workout. I was still "lost" on occasion. However, that completes the first month and it's on to week 5.
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Fire 40 today. I love the calorie burn this one gives me. I always hit between 350 and 400. Which for me is pretty great! 2 more days and I'm out of week 4!!
    It's kind of crazy to think that we are almost done with the first month already...
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    One month down B) And look at all of us still here!

Fire 45 this morning. Boom I Got Your Boyfriend usually makes me feel stupid and awkward, but trying to do it sitting down is ridiculous lol I was laughing at myself!

Haven't looked at the schedule for tomorrow, but I WILL see you all there :D
  • angelaklem
    Options
    Fire 45 done! I'm still not the biggest fan of that one, but it is a great burn!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    BeLight, if Boom I Got Your Boyfriend makes you feel that way, how do you think I feel? lol To me 45 doesn't flow as easy. Actually its difficult and I guess I just can't keep up.

Great job angela.

Started Week 5 today. 55 EZ. I feel better each workout and i'm ready for the next 4 weeks.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Fire 45 feels like the longest 45 minutes ever! I get excited for Boom I Got Your Boyfriend because I know it is almost over. See you in class tonight!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    That's the same reason I like boom I got your boyfriend because it means I'm close to the end. I think fire 45 is my least favorite workout of them all.
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    HIIT 25 today. I definitely wasn't feeling it today. I didn't put in as much effort as I normally do. I'm just tired and ready for a rest day.

I'm curious about this Boom I Got Your Boyfriend song. I might have to look it up on youtube just to see what you guys are talking about.

1 more day and I'm done with week 4/ month 1!! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Managed to finish Fire 30 and Stretch 10 despite the angry protests from my 4 year old. His twin brother just joins me for a minutes and thinks it is fun.
  • angelaklem
    Options
    Confession: I didn't get my workout in yesterday...I feel like such a failure, ugh! Here's to a better (and less stressful) day today.
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Fire 40 today... Done with week 4! Woo Hoo!! Tomorrow I will weigh and measure myself to see how I'm doing. :smile: Hope everyone has a great weekend! We are finally getting some snow here, so I will be chilling in the house and enjoying the beauty of snowfall.
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ and stretch 10 done.