TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Glad to see you all here today ~ I love checking in to see how our class is doing :smiley: I am sore and ready for my rest day tomorrow!

Lexi, great work with the stairs :wink: and for knocking out Fire 45 EZ!

Julia, the music definitely keeps me coming back. I get the songs stuck in my head and they "call" to me! I am curious about this Fire Starter? Is it a workout or a learning dvd? It is not in my set.

Nice work Angela, it is a great calorie burner!

Always good to see you here to Coach, we are doing it!

The HIIT workouts are frustrating for me since I can't do any of the jumping, I never feel like I work hard enough, even though I get a good calorie burn doing the modified version. I added in a Turbo Jam to get my calories up for the day. Now I can enjoy a few beers with my husband tonight. I earned it!

Have a great weekend everyone B)

• sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You all are so encouraging!! I enjoy checking in and seeing what everyone is up to.

Amy - I think I'm going to add in something else when we do the HIIT workouts as well, I don't jump either and I'm with you, I don't feel like I've worked hard enough and the burn isn't where I want it. I have Turbo Jam, I think I will use that too. ;)

Tomorrow is my official weight in day and so far the scale has NOT moved from last week. :s Very frustrating indeed. But on to week 3. The last two weeks have been great for me - having this group has made all the difference for me.

I'm like Coach during the week - I don't get to respond very much, but I see you guys all the time posting and it's very encouraging! Thank you to each of you who post and reply all the time - you all are awesome. B)

Have a great weekend tomorrow.
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HIIT 25...all I have to say is wow, those burpees. My body is ready for our rest day tomorrow!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Finished out week 2 with Core 20 and Stretch 40. My twins got in on the TF action by running laps around me during the last few minutes of the stretch video lol.
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 today. I went back to work and I'm struggling with getting into a routine. I know it is all mental. Tomorrow is HIIT 20. Onward and upwards!
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm back!! My week from hell is over and even though I missed a day or so last week I'm going to make it up. I plan to reward my self at the end of this month if I have completed every work out.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 15 completed. I skipped Tone 30 and actually went back to sleep, I never do that!

Lots of walking today to make up for the lack of effort this morning, sorry team! :s
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Slept late today. It felt so good. I did HIIT 15 and now I need to figure out what to do the rest of the day. I was hoping to golf, but have a lot of household chores to take care of. It's 55 degrees so I can clean up the yard a little. See you tomorrow.
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Low HIIT 20 today. Busted that out and am also wondering what to do with the rest of my day. :)

Don't be too hard on yourself BelightYear! Some days you gotta do what you gotta do. Tomorrow is a new day.

Welcome back Snowdancer!

See you all tomorrow!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    I'm not so sure I'm going to get my workout I today. My daughter has been sick all weekend with the stomach flu and now I have it. Hopefully I will start feeling better soon so I can workout tonight. If not, I plan on just doubling my workouts a couple of times this week.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Feel better soon Angela!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Sorry to hear angela. I hope you feel better soon.
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    LOW HIIT 25 done today! Now I'm about to head out to Zumba.
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel better Angela! See you when you get your strength back
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    HIIT 20 done! I had planned on doing it first thing this morning but got it done after dinner instead.
  • snowdancer03
    Options
    HIIT 20 done! I had planned on doing it first thing this morning but got it done after dinner instead.

After dinner!! Wow, I couldn't do that. My favorite time is right before dinner when my boyfriend is making us dinner. :smile:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job calebandevansmom. I'm afraid if I don't work out first thing in the morning I won't get it in. way to stay disciplined.

Not only did I press play I stayed with it. Whew. I woke up fine, let the dogs out and then I pressed play. About 30 seconds into the workout I wasn't feeling it. I stayed with it and man am I happy. What a great workout 45 EZ is. I think this finale is becoming my favorite.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    HIIT 25 and Zumba? Great work!

How are you today Angela?

I definitely have to work out first thing or I know I will not do it at all. Besides, it really does seem to give me more energy. I feel awake even without coffee B)

After a good night's sleep, I was really into Fire 45 EZ workout, I will give myself an 8, just because I can't jump, otherwise, the energy level was total 10. I like the finale, but it seemed short?

Fire 60 is really starting to call to me, I might have to hit play soon!

Happy Tuesday, great work everyone!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    I am feeling so much better today! My energy is still a little low, but I think that's from eating basically nothing yesterday. I'm hoping I have enough energy to get 45 EZ in later today.
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Glad you are feeling better today Angela!

Seriously great job on getting your workout in after supper calebandevansmom. I'm like Coach. If I don't get it done in the morning it's pretty tough for me to get it in later in the day.

Amy it seems like you were more into it today! Great job on the 8! :wink:

Fire40 today. I didn't sleep well last night so my energy level wasn't where it should have been. I give myself a 6, but I still got all the way through the workout and got a decent burn so I'm happy. (If my husband and dog would quit snoring I would be much better off! :wink: ) See you all tomorrow!