TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1! How on earth do I enter the Core 20 workout on this thing?

I logged mine under strength and didn't worry about the calories. I know some other people did things a little different though.
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 1! How on earth do I enter the Core 20 workout on this thing?

I logged mine under strength and didn't worry about the calories. I know some other people did things a little different though.

Thanks a bunch!
  • BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Day 11 Complete!

It was far from a "10" for me today, no energy, but I made myself keep going anyways.

Fire 55 is on for tomorrow ~ see you in class ;)
  • calebandevansmom
    calebandevansmom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. I just finished week one today. Hoping to finish the whole program this time.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Welcome Calebandsevans ~friend request sent. I am going to finish the entire 5 months this time too!
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Began week 2 today! Low HIIT 20. I love how it seemed like I just started and it was over. Hehe. o:) Sundays are my day off and I found I was "itching" to workout yesterday. I'm a weirdo.

Welcome Calebandsevans! I also sent a friend request. :smiley: This is a pretty active group. I also plan to finish the entire 5 months.. So I'm thinking you will find plenty of support here and motivation to keep going!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I completed HIIT 15 this morning. I did not do Sculpt because I lift weights 3 days a week in the evenings. I'm looking forward to TF 55 tomorrow though.

It's great to see everyone posting. We aren't always going to have great days but we need to push play and push through.
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Agreed Coach! That's why I like seeing such an active group and "Check-In" thread. I'm hoping it helps keep us all motivated enough to push through those tougher days.
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    HIIT 15 and Sculpt 30 done! I have to admit that I am really not the biggest fan of sculpt 30 and tone 30 in this program. But, I did it and my arms are killing me!

Question for you all. When there are two workouts scheduled, like today for instance, do you do them back to back or at separate times?
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I believe it's optimum to do them back to back. This will help the after burn throughout the day. The most important part is to just make sure you do it. I like to work out for an hour a day. When it's TF 30 or the HIIT workouts I will do something in the afternoon.
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I just finished Fire 45 and Stretch 10! Day 1 of Week 2 has been handled. Keep up the excellent work everyone!
  • coachreyes
    Options
    Great job awilliamslee.

Just completed 55 EZ. It felt so much better this week so I'm feeling good about that. I will admit I almost turned over this morning and went back to sleep. I started thinking about facing this group and knew what I had to do. Thanks Friends!
  • BeLightYear
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Fire 55 complete, Day 12 Done :smile:

Great work everyone that is still here and crushing it.

Today I was really into working out. Yesterday, I wanted and almost convinced myself to skip it, but, like Coach, I couldn't admit it to you all!

Loving this team, you are keeping me honest <3 I WILL do the whole program.

Okay, that said, I am going to move Core 20 (on tomorrow's schedule) to Saturday with my HIIT workout. Tomorrow I plan on (and already have it loaded and queued in my blu ray player) Turbo Jam Cardio Party, I really need to burn more right now!

Have a great day!!
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I got up early and got Fire 55 done. I'm not the biggest fan of getting up early and working out because I feel like I have more energy later in the day, but I knew I wouldn't have time the rest of the day, so I did it early!!!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    coachreyes wrote: »
    Great job awilliamslee.

Just completed 55 EZ. It felt so much better this week so I'm feeling good about that. I will admit I almost turned over this morning and went back to sleep. I started thinking about facing this group and knew what I had to do. Thanks Friends!

Thanks Coach! I am so feeling my workouts from Sunday and Monday. Looking forward to rest day on Wednesday lol
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Good job angelaklem on getting up and getting it done!

So, I went to the Dr yesterday due to dizziness and just not feeling well.... I have a sinus infection, an ear infection in my right ear, and both ears are full of fluid... No wonder I wasn't feeling too whoopie.
    Today was Fire40 for me. I didn't push too hard, but I still put in the time. :smile:
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finished Fire 45 today. I've stayed on schedule and worked out everyday I'm suppose to.. Tomorrow is Core 20. I think I'm going to add something with it. It just doesn't seem right to only do that. :wink: Hope everyone had a great day! I need to work on doing my workouts early so I can comment early with you all. :)
  • snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    What a week from hell!! >:) I was unable to complete my Turbo Fire Saturday so I took that as my rest day and completed my Fire 40 on Sunday. Then yesterday life happened and I just wasn't able to fit in my Low HIIT 20, but today despite working a 13 hour day I was able to fit in Fire Starter Class. Tomorrow LOW HIIT 20 is on the schedule for me again and I plan on just doing it twice to make up for monday.

My food is a whole other story. :( I love my boyfriend very much and when I get too busy for work he helps by making the meals. Well I have had some amazing food this week, but I haven't done a good job at staying under my goal. I just need to make it through this week and it will be smooth sailing until June.

**Whoever thinks the end of the semester and finals are only stressful for the kids are mistaken.**
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great job everyone!

Except you, snowdancer, shame on you ~ just kidding. It is life and it does tend to rule. But, you are keeping up with your exercise schedule, the best that you can, and that shows dedication!

I have to do my workouts as soon as I get up or else I know that I will never do it. By the time I get home from work, I have no time. Dinner, nightly chores and wanting to spend time with my husband will alway win out.

I replaced Core 20 with Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 today. Core 20 is a good workout, but it's hard to do just that and feel a sense of accomplishment. I will (maybe) add it onto my Saturday HIIT workout.

Day 13 complete! See you all tomorrow :smiley:
  • coachreyes
    Options
    It sounds like this group is getting after it. That is great.

We had a 2 hour delay today due to the weather. I love the extra sleep and was able to do TF 30 along with core 20.

Today is my first day with my new schedule at the alternative school so I'm ready for the day.