TurboFire 2015 Check In

Options

Replies

• BeLightYear
    BeLightYear Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    -14˚ here today not counting the windchill, can I have a 2 hour delay next to my wood stove please? :#
  • jms14letgo
    jms14letgo Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Low hiit 20 today for me. Thank God it's so short, because I had to be to work at 645 this morning. :s
    Great job everyone!
  • awilliamslee784
    awilliamslee784 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is my rest day from TF but my kids' bedtime routine should count as a workout
  • angelaklem
    angelaklem Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Core 20 and Stretch 40 done. I know a lot of you don't like stretch 40, but I sure feel stretched out when it's over!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    awilliams how I long for those days. Treasure each moment with your children. My kids put me to bed now.

Great job Angela. Stay on us. I may not like stretch 40, but it's an important part of this program. Some of the poses actually put more pressure on my knee than jumping around does. I am not the most flexible person so maybe that's why I don't like it. I need to work on my weaknesses.

Well, I completed Week 2 this morning. I'm pretty excited about that. I didn't get lost, as much, this time around with 45 so I'm feeling good about that. I felt like I put some better effort in this morning also. Looks like 45 EZ tomorrow, but if I remember correctly it's not EZ.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Julia, I feel your pain! I get up at 5 to get the workouts in so I can be at work by 6:30 am.

Lexi, you certainly have your hands full! Makes me tired thinking about that many young ones all at once!

Angela, that is great that you like that workout! I had major wrist problems last year, so no yoga like stuff for me ever again.

I can't believe 2 weeks is done already. I feel great, sore, but great, more alert and I seem to have more energy too ~ bonus!

Playdoh, congratulations on 2 weeks completed!

See you all tomorrow, Fire 45 EZ (yay right)!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    Fire 45 done! I have to be honest, I really don't like fire 45 that much. I don't think the combos feel as natural as some of the other workouts. That being said, I pushed hard today and I feel great!
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Fire Starter for me today. I managed to get a pretty good burn out of it so I'm happy. :) See you all tomorrow!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Day 11 is in the can! I wanted to quit a couple of times during Tone 30 but I made it.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    It's on to week 3. Just completed 45 EZ. I forgot there are no HIIT's during this workout so technically no water breaks. I was drenched in sweat after this one. I enjoy this more than I remember. The songs take me back to my middle school and high school days. Have a great Friday.
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    Great work Angela. I just think she moves too fast for me right now, once I catch up, maybe I can enjoy it more?

Way to go Julia! It's all about the burn, and maybe the music too :)

You did it Lexi, glad you pushed through!

Week 3 is on!

45 EZ had me flailing, I don't remember this one very well, it was like being a newbie! Still a good calorie burn, so flailing does count :p

I did stop and gulped some water Coach, I had to!

HIIT 25 on for tomorrow, see you then.

TGIF!
  • sharkmomtn
    sharkmomtn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Finished the 45 EZ, but it wasn't EZ... When they do the on the heels thing and then the knees up - I can only do the knees up. My ankle (the one I broke) does not like the on the heels. :\ But I still burned a ton of calories. :) On to week three (*)
  • BeLightYear
    Options
    sharkmomtn wrote: »
    Finished the 45 EZ, but it wasn't EZ... When they do the on the heels thing and then the knees up - I can only do the knees up.

My shins do not allow the heel thing either, I modify and modify the modifications lol all that matters is the calorie burn!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    Way to go in getting your workouts done!
    Why are there so many stairs in my school?! My quads are feeling every single stair lol. I will be getting my workout in tonight
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Good job everyone keeping up daily with your exercises! It's so encouraging to see such an active group. :smiley:

Amy- I definitely LOVE the music while I"m working out. As much as I love the kick-box dancey thing Chalene has going on, I don't think I could push as hard if she didn't have such good music. The burn is a great bonus though!

Today was Low HIIT 20 for me. I burned exactly 200 calories according to my HRM. Gotta love the 10 calories/ minute burn. :wink:

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND VIBES EVERYONE!
  • angelaklem
    Options
    Fire 45 EZ...wow I forgot how hard that one is! I was totally drenched in sweat when I was done. I also fumbled around on this one a bit, but I really enjoy this workout so I had fun doing it.
  • coachreyes
    Options
    I'm with you on the heel thing but I just keep stepping. Chalene can make some of these moves look so easy.

This group is awesome. It's almost tough to keep up with everyone. My job has changed this semester so I am getting into a routine and I can get on my computer in the morning and maybe in the evening. I have the app on my phone, but have little time to even look at a text.e

I did HIIT 25 this morning and I'm ready for my rest day. I would give myself an 8. The burpees are still my nemesis. I actually like 25 more than 20.

Keep up the great work and enjoy your weekend.
  • jms14letgo
    Options
    Fire starter for me today. Today I could tell that my body is ready for a rest day, which thankfully is tomorrow. I'm just sore and found it hard to get my body to move when I told it to.
    Week 2 is officially complete for me. :smiley:
    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!
  • awilliamslee784
    Options
    I knocked out my workout first thing this morning. Fire 45 EZ can be a bit tricky especially the finale. Keep up the great work!