NSV's

Replies

• sbom1
    sbom1 Posts: 227 Member
    tried on a bunch of golf skorts that had gotten snug end of last year; fit just fine now!
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    gsp90x wrote: »
    Sajyana wrote: »
    The car seat belt isn't tight anymore. I can actually move when I'm belted in now. B) (*)

I can't tell you how much this means to me. I was scared I would have to buy a car seat belt extension. That DOES NOT FEEL GOOD.

Booyah! Way to go Sajyana!! What a magnificent feeling! A whole new you. Actually, a fraction of a whole new you! Can I get a high five?! :+1:

vvv04ltfmkz5.jpg
  • Sajyana
    Sajyana Posts: 518 Member
    I'm loving this thread. <3
  • gsp90x
    gsp90x Posts: 416 Member
    Kitnthecat wrote: »
    I've got way more energy to use the stairs at work while most of my co-workers wait for the elevator. I'm viewing the building where I work as an opportunity to burn more calories for free.... It's now easier and more fun to just keep moving. I wouldn't have been able to do this 68 pounds ago. I'm in training to be able to go up all 5 floors without stopping for rest. Everyday, a little further to my fitness goal

Oh yeah! That's what I'm talkin' about! Movin' on up! Good on ya!

@Sajyana LOVE the minion high five!
  • gsp90x
    tiarew wrote: »
    I love this. It's so great to read all these inspirations. I have three over the past couple of months.

I fly every so often for work. In the past I've been just barely able to get seat belt fastened and once had to ask for an extender. The last few trips I have been able to fasten the seatbelt without sucking in, turning red, and banging into the person in the next seat while struggling.
    This one happened this weekend. I put on a pair of jeans that had been too tight to button. They buttoned. AND, AND.....I concealed carry and my inside-the-waistband holster and gun fit too.
    This one was this morning. Grabbed a pair of jeans that I hadnt worn in a while to put on for work this morning. They were too big. Hadda grab a belt too. :smiley:

Wowzers! Look at you go. That must feel soooooo good!!
  • stillonamission
    stillonamission Posts: 140 Member
    Mami1976D wrote: »
    Sajyana wrote: »
    The car seat belt isn't tight anymore. I can actually move when I'm belted in now. B) (*)

I'm paying attention to how tightly I fit in the front seat of my Kia Optima. Maybe one of these days I can sit on a plane and put the armrests down without them pinching my thighs.....

This! The first time I could feel the seat belt on my hip bones was amazing!
  • fzermer
    fzermer Posts: 229 Member
    itcphotog wrote: »
    Oh yeah, it was terrible to go shopping hungry! I'd buy everything lol, but now I don't venture into any of the aisle, except for spices and oils, and only shop around where all the fresh stuff is.

If I'm not hungry when I go to the store, I'll only buy cleaning supplies or kitchen gadgets!
  • gsp90x
    fzermer wrote: »
    itcphotog wrote: »
    Oh yeah, it was terrible to go shopping hungry! I'd buy everything lol, but now I don't venture into any of the aisle, except for spices and oils, and only shop around where all the fresh stuff is.

If I'm not hungry when I go to the store, I'll only buy cleaning supplies or kitchen gadgets!

LMAO!! It's so weird shopping now as I don't really GET hungry. The other day found myself just wandering around the grocery store out of habit. I didn't NEED anything. Or particularily WANT anything (except a nap) but my go-to before would have been carbs so there I was at the store :-) BTW I didn't buy anything. I went home and had a nap. Yay!
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    This morning, feeling peaceful and curious, I actually tried to get myself to crave my usual favorites: Tollhouse bake and eat cookies, and B&J Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. Neither got a rise out of my appetite, but I *did* remember the stomach aches they'd give me.
  • Twibbly
    Twibbly Posts: 1,065 Member
    This morning, feeling peaceful and curious, I actually tried to get myself to crave my usual favorites: Tollhouse bake and eat cookies, and B&J Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream. Neither got a rise out of my appetite, but I *did* remember the stomach aches they'd give me.

Hmmm...now I'm wondering if I can make a cookie dough approximation with coconut flour. I was always confused as to why the cookie dough at the store always had baking instructions when it's meant to be eaten with a spoon. :wink:
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Not a victory per se, but today did my first exercise class in decades! Zumba was fun, but spent quite a lot of the time wishing my waist was as tiny as the instructor's. :p
  • annieboomboom
    annieboomboom Posts: 176 Member
    I am going to buy me a Kim Kardashian corset. Train my waist to be small.
  • AmyH2323
    AmyH2323 Posts: 46 Member
    So it seems like winter is over here in North Carolina, its going to be 60+ for the next week. I pulled a bunch of shorts out of my dresser that I was wearing last summer. They are all way too big now :) [/quote]

Isn't that the best feeling. I went through my closet the other day and donated 2 garbage bags of my clothes that don't fit anymore. AND I am not ever going to buy that size again.