Spring "Cleanse" - A 33 Day Tribute to Pie, Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Replies

• 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. Tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2- tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.
    3-more thin mints.a lot more.
    4- half pint of Kroger caramel crunch with baby ruth.
    5- thin mints and chocolate chip cookie dough.

• kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Day 1: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 2: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 3: Cadbury Chocolate Creme Egg
    Day 4: Chocolate cupcake with green icing and sprinkles
    Day 5: Another cupcake. Because leftover cupcakes.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Day 1: apple pie/Caramel Apple Pie Talenti
    Day 2: Ghirardelli 72% Cacao squares
    Day 3: Breyer's Gelato Indulgences Triple Chocolate
    Day 4: cinnamon and sugar popcorn/Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie Crunch/Hershey's syrup
    Day 5: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Peppermint Crunch (finally had enough calories left for some B&J, and it's one of my faves)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    edited March 2015
    Day 1: Chocolate pie, apple pie, and buttermilk pie.
    Day 2: Cadbury caramel egg and blue bell mardi gras ice cream.
    Day 3: Cadbury caramel egg and Dryers salted caramel and pretzel frozen custard.
    Day 4: Martin House Counterclockwise, Prairie Limo Tint, and Sierra Nevada Wild Hop Neomexicanus, and Cadbury caramel egg.
    Day 5: Giving the B&J salted caramel core a try again. Still meh and not worth the calorie bomb.

• juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Day 1: Triple Berry Pie a la mode
    Day 2: Triple Berry Pie
    Day 3: German chocolate cake
    Day 4: Guinness (and I may have sneaked the last 1/2 piece of pie..shhh)
    Day 5: 1 serving (my last one - gonna have to stock up) of choc peanut butter cup Talenti
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Day 5: Banana Chocolate Talenti (gross), wine (ok), and dark chocolate to get the nasty banana taste out of my mouth.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Day 1: Peeps
    Day 2: Almond pastry (filled with almond paste).
    Day 3: Mission Hill Creamery Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 4: McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 5: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups.

Just finished dinner and feeling stuffed, but I imagine I'll find room for a pair of Speculoos Cookie Butter Cups in dark chocolate later. As Acrylics noted in another thread, these little babies pack a calorie punch - 60 cals in a little cup about the size of a Rolo candy.

ciy7wxt05mb4.jpg
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Day 5. A little light on treats today. Had some Green and Blacks 70% dark chocolate which barely even counts for this cleanse because it isn't sweet. At all.
    Tonight kicks off our mini spring break, we are at our camper tonight and I had a beer with the bbq takeout. I had room for wine or Girl Scout cookies but I'm too tired at this point.
    Rest of the weekend we are visiting my family so there will be lots of food and alcohol consumed...

Everyone is off to a great start with this cleanse, let us all know if you have any weekly SV or NSV as a result!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    My assignment for Math for Allied Health majors (and really, this is probably the easiest class I've ever taken...once upon a time I was going to be a math teacher) tonight was: take a picture of a nutrition label from your favorite snack and use it to answer questions. I just used the label from my ice cream tonight. See, the cleanse is educational!

(Though it took everything in me not to answer "How many calories will you eat if you eat the entire package?" with "can I weigh it first?"...especially as there was no way what I ate tonight was 25% of the pint)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Cortelli wrote: »
    Day 1: Peeps
    Day 2: Almond pastry (filled with almond paste).
    Day 3: Mission Hill Creamery Ricotta & Fig ice cream.
    Day 4: McConnell's Chocolate Covered Strawberries Ice Cream.
    Day 5: A couple of TJ's Cookie Butter Cups.

Just finished dinner and feeling stuffed, but I imagine I'll find room for a pair of Speculoos Cookie Butter Cups in dark chocolate later. As Acrylics noted in another thread, these little babies pack a calorie punch - 60 cals in a little cup about the size of a Rolo candy.

ciy7wxt05mb4.jpg

Ok those look good...
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    OK, to catch up...

Day 1: All the pies
    Day 2: Talenti Hazelnut Chocolate Chip
    Day 3: Cold Fusion Hazelnut/Talenti Chocolate Peanut butter cup
    Day 4: Snickerdoodles, Wine, and Ill-advised headstands
    Day 5: Husband stopped on the way home to get kids shamrock shakes. I made my own version from Creme de Menthe, Vodka, and a splash of half and half, because

tumblr_inline_n7u2ngTCzn1qcjmpv_zps5ca94eaf.gif

With age comes wisdom, I stayed right-side-up this time.
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Not my pic, but I picked these up for Easter to include in my cleanse:
    IMG_4028.JPG

Yes, I got all 3 flavors. Ha!
  • Francl27
    edited March 2015
    Day 5 - anniversary lunch. Butterscotch creme brulee with vanilla ice cream. And a mini almond biscotti with my cappuccino.

0hwlef01arrq.jpg
  • Francl27
    MrM27 wrote: »
    ^^^^ Happy Anniversary. That looks good but next time more pictures!

I took a picture of the rest too but it was just fried balls (duck mac and cheese croquettes) and some chicken and veggies really. Not that impressive. The dessert was good but the ice cream (homemade) was a bit disappointing IMO). I think I enjoyed the mini biscotti more.
  • chubby_checkers
    chubby_checkers Posts: 2,354 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    ^^^^ Happy Anniversary. That looks good but next time more pictures!

I took a picture of the rest too but it was just fried balls (duck mac and cheese croquettes) and some chicken and veggies really. Not that impressive. The dessert was good but the ice cream (homemade) was a bit disappointing IMO). I think I enjoyed the mini biscotti more.
    I think you need lessons on what I picture post worthy. I'm sure noooooooo one wants to see duck mack and cheese croquettes. No one.

Especially not with a bite taken out so we can see the delicious insides.
  • Francl27
    edited March 2015
    Well I didn't take a pic of the insides... (it really just looked like mac and cheese)

u1sbh6pafvfb.jpg
  • Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Well I didn't take a pic of the insides... (it really just looked like mac and cheese)

u1sbh6pafvfb.jpg
    There needs to be like 4x more than that.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member

u1sbh6pafvfb.jpg

I know this is usually a non controversial thread, but....

YOU FOOL. YOU WRONG, MISGUIDED FOOL.

Those look delicious and we absolutely required a photo.

We'll forgive you, but see to it that nothing like this ever happens again.
  • Francl27
    edited March 2015
    EWJLang wrote: »

u1sbh6pafvfb.jpg

I know this is usually a non controversial thread, but....

YOU FOOL. YOU WRONG, MISGUIDED FOOL.

Those look delicious and we absolutely required a photo.

We'll forgive you, but see to it that nothing like this ever happens again.
    Ninkyou wrote: »

u1sbh6pafvfb.jpg
    There needs to be like 4x more than that.

They were pretty big though, about the size of donut holes... 3 was plenty for me. I almost took a picture of the insides but then I thought... it's just mac and cheese, lol.