Spring "Cleanse" - A 33 Day Tribute to Pie, Peeps and Cadbury Creme Eggs

Replies

• Ninkyou
    Ninkyou Posts: 6,666 Member
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    In other news, someone posted this pic in a separate thread and it made me LOL...

i0jkz33vmmwj.jpg

Reminds me of Project Runway's Unconventional Challenges.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Day 1: Ghirardelli Dark Cherry Tango & Barber Foods Cream Brie & Apple stuffed chicken breasts
    Day 2: 1.5 servings of Mini Butterfinger Cups & made a Caramel Rice cake sandwich with Maranatha Creamy Raw Maple Butter
    Day 3: Chocolate covered bing cherry & tortilla microwaved with cookie butter
    Day 4: Rest of the Bing Chocolate Cherries
    Day 5: The rest of the Nestle Butterfinger Cup Minis *edited to add* two Russell Stover Cookie Dough Eggs & one Cadbury Creme Mini Egg.
    Day 6: Arby's Andes Shake *drools*, Russell Stover Birthday Cake flavored egg, & Russell Stover big Pecan egg.
    Day 7: Target White Chocolate Mini Bark & a tortilla with Maranatha Raw Maple Butter inside.
    Day 8: Three Party Cake Peeps with breakfast & three Russell Stover Eggs (two Strawberry & one Vanilla Cream).
    Day 9: Three Mystery Peeps & three Russell Stover Eggs (Maple Cream, Raspberry, & Birthday Cake).
    Day 10: A few Party Cake & Mystery Peeps, Russell Stover Eggs (Birthday Cake, Raspberry, & Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough), Target Mini Easter Bark with M&Ms, & a little bit of the Bunny Bait trail mix.
    Day 11: Going to eat a few peeps, Lindt Creme Brulee (few pieces), & Russell Stover (Birthday Cake Egg & Vanilla Cream egg)
    Day 12: Oh My Yog! Apple Cinnamon Yogurt, a few Peeps, & finished the last of my Talenti Salted Caramel Peanut
    Day 13: Light day today so just a Yoplait Greek Whips 100 Raspberry yogurt
    Day 14: Yoplait Greek 100 Whips Strawberry Cheesecake (eh not that great), Quest White Chocolate Raspberry (holy crap that was good), & Creapan Apple Crepes that I picked up at Giant.
    Day 15: Creapan Apple Crepe, Yoplait Lemon Meringue Greek Yogurt Whips, & two Quest Bars (Strawberry Cheesecake & Lemon). Didn't care for either of the Quest bars.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. a tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2- tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.
    3-more thin mints.a lot more.
    4- half pint of Kroger caramel crunch with baby ruth.
    5-thin mints and chocolate chip cookie dough
    6- talenti chocolate chip cookie dough with added cookie dough.
    7-Most of a tube of thin mints. Some cookie dough.
    8- box of tre foils. I just said no to the girl scouts today. So only one box of samoas left.
    9-3 servings of talenti oatmeal raisin cookie and 1 if chocolate chip cookie dough. Both gone. Finally.
    10-pecan roll for breakfast. Breyers raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
    11-half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    12- pumpkin spice muffin and half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    13-damn pecan roll jumped into ma mouth. Baskin Robbins southern butter pecan.
    14-cold stone cake batter ice cream
    15-cold stone sweet cream ice cream

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Our local Winn Dixie usually has the best selection of Talenti so I went to see if they had the new flavors. They only have the oatmeal raisin and the cookie dough. :(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited March 2015
    Day 1- Samoas
    Day 2- S'mores Rice Krispy Bar and some cinnamon cookies
    Day 3- Blue Bell Krazy Kookie Dough with some chocolate chips mixed in
    Day 4- Chocolate vanilla creme Pop-Tarts
    Day 5- Chocolate Chunk Rice Krispie and and a Cadbury chocolate egg
    Day 6- Pepperidge Farm Chessman cookies and Keebler Pecan Sandies
    Day 7- Pepperidge Farm cinnamon bun cookies
    Day 8- Do-si-dos and Endangered Species almond creme chocolate
    Day 9- Talenti coffee chocolate chip
    Day 10- The Tonight Dough and some mystery peeps
    Day 11- Frosted Easter Rice Krispie
    Day 12- Talenti coffee chocolate chip and a Russell Stover strawberry creme egg
    Day 13- Cold Stone Creamery funky, fun fudge egg and rainbow cakery egg
    Day 14- Russell Stover maple creme egg, Cadbury chocolate egg, and a Keebler Pecan Sandie
    Day 15- What was left of the Krazy Kookie Dough and a Starbucks birthday frapp (ehh, it was okay)
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Day 1: Chocolate pie, apple pie, and buttermilk pie.
    Day 2: Cadbury caramel egg and blue bell mardi gras ice cream.
    Day 3: Cadbury caramel egg and Dryers salted caramel and pretzel frozen custard.
    Day 4: Martin House Counterclockwise, Prairie Limo Tint, and Sierra Nevada Wild Hop Neomexicanus, and Cadbury caramel egg.
    Day 5: B&J salted caramel core.
    Day 6: Butterfinger and blue bell krazy kookie dough.
    Day 7: peanut butter chip cookie and 2 Italian margaritas
    Day 8: I Fried snickers, fried nutter butters, fried smores, and fried dough e o's.
    Day 9: Whatchamacallit and convict hill oatmeal stout.
    Day 10: Chocolate croissant from La Madeleine.
    Day 11: Snickers rockin' nut road, chocolate chip cookie, some chocolate covered butter cookies.
    Day 12: Snickers rockin' nut road, chocolate covered short bread.
    Day 13: Peanut butter twix.
    Day 14: (512) Pecan Porter milkshake!
    Day 15: Milkway simply caramel bites and got 8 samples of one off casked beers. Mostly Russian imperial stouts with some wee heavies, siracha blonds, and a double amber.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Day 1 - Talenti caramel apple pie, Lindt chocolates (hazelnut torte and molten lava cake) and a Suchard rocher
    Day 2 - Graze seeds and fruit flapjack, pumpkin pie
    Day 3 - chocolate chip cannoli French toast, madeleine, strawberry shortcake, Lindt hazelnut torte
    Day 4 - Talenti chocolate chip cookie dough, Lindt hazelnut torte, chili and honey almond
    Day 5 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Lindt gianduja, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 6 - butterscoth creme brulee with ice cream, Lindt sea salt caramel truffle, chocolate fudge pop tarts with Talenti frudge brownie
    Day 7 - Talenti raspberry cheesecake, Lindt molten lava cake
    Day 8 - chocolate almond croissant, Talenti salted peanut caramel
    Day 9 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream, Lindt molte lava cake
    Day 10 - Lindt hazelnut torte, Trader Joe's cookie butter cheesecake bites
    Day 11 - Phins and Phebes coconut keylime ice cream, Friendly's celebration dessert roll, strawberry tarlette, Lindt sea salt caramel
    Day 12 - Lindt sea salt caramel, Trader joe's cookie butter cheesecake bites
    Day 13 - Last of the Friendly's celebration roll, lindt sea salt caramel
    Day 14 - Friendly's chocolate chip cookie dough sundae, Lindt hazelnut torte, Lindt giandujato
    Day 15 - boston cream donut, carrot cake donut, cheesecake donut, chocolate donut, coconut donut, blueberry scone muffin

The donuts were good (I pretty much ate 1/4th of those 5, bit more of the cheesecake one), but I was a bit disappointed by the cheesecake one... the cream tasted a bit off I guess. The scone muffin was homemade by my sister in law and it was pretty much a scone in muffin form. Pretty good.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Day 1: apple pie/Caramel Apple Pie Talenti
    Day 2: Ghirardelli 72% Cacao squares
    Day 3: Breyer's Gelato Indulgences Triple Chocolate
    Day 4: cinnamon and sugar popcorn/Edy's Slow Churned Mint Cookie Crunch/Hershey's syrup
    Day 5: Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Peppermint Crunch
    Day 6: Skinny Cow Mint Cone with Ganache
    Day 7: Edwards New York Cheesecake Single with chocolate coconut sauce
    Day 8: Dannon Creamery dark chocolate pudding and Crispy M&Ms
    Day 9: Skinny Cow Mint sandwich
    Day 10: Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
    Day 11: Ghirardelli Dark & Mint squares
    Day 12: Gelato Fiasco Dark Chocolate Caramel and Ghirardelli Dark/Sea Salt Caramel square
    Day 13: a snack size Reese's peanut butter egg and some Red Velvet Oreos
    Day 14: Peeps
    Day 15: Starburst Fave Reds jellybeans (sorry lemon ones, you won't be missed!) and graham crackers with brown sugar/cinnamon cream cheese
  • Ninkyou
    Today I had the HG Artisan Tres Leches ice cream. I dig it.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Day 1: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate
    Day 2: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 3: Cadbury Chocolate Creme Egg
    Day 4: Chocolate cupcake with green icing and sprinkles
    Day 5: Another cupcake.
    Day 6: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 7: Talenti Double Dark Chocolate and later Peeps with a Blue Moon
    Day 8: Cadbury Chocolate Cream Egg with breakfast, later Peeps
    Day 9: Phin & Phebes Vanilla Cinnamon ice cream
    Day 10: Dove Dark Chocolate Promises and chocolate chai tea
    Day 11: Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Forest Mint and coco-mint green tea
    Day 12: Nutella snack pack, Party Cake Peeps, and a Skinny Cow Salted Caramel Bar
    Day 13: Talenti Salted Caramel Pop
    Day 14: Phin & Phebes Vanilla Cinnamon and 2 Fig Newtons
    Day 15: Two Trader Joe's lemon bars and two Peeps
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Day 1: Triple berry pie
    Day 2: triple berry pie and white chocolate snickerdoodles
    Day 3: mini cadbury creme eggs
    Day 4: Chai Latte ice cream
    Day 5: Breyer's Strawberry Truffle gelato indulgences
    Day 6: Haagen Dazs Spiced Pecan Turtle and a cadbury creme egg cupcake.
    Day 7: cadbury creme egg cupcake
    Day 8: cadbury creme egg cupcake and Haagen Dazs pralines and cream
    Day 9: the last cadbury egg cupcake, 2 tagalongs/peanut butter patties and Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel
    Day 10: Talenti Salted Peanut Caramel and a lemon scone
    Day 11: Lemon scone and Tonight Dough
    Day 12: Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel, lemon scone, mini cadbury egg
    Day 13: Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake, the last scone, and a couple of cadbury mini creme eggs
    Day 14: Haagen Dazs Chocolate Caramelized Oat
    Day 15: Challah stuffed french toast, Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate caramel
    Day 16: Used up the rest of the challah to make more french toast and did not forget the butter

f9812c66-381c-42b8-930c-870219529ee3_zpsxzylr51t.jpg

And later I'll be having Talenti Sea Salt Caramel
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Day 9: the last cadbury egg cupcake, 2 tagalongs/peanut butter patties and Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel
    Day 12: Gelato Fiasco dark chocolate sea salt caramel, lemon scone, mini cadbury egg
    Day 13: Talenti Raspberry Cheesecake, the last scone, and a couple of cadbury mini creme eggs
    Day 16: Used up the rest of the challah to make more french toast and did not forget the butter

Yum that looks fantastic!!

Day 1: Triple Berry Pie a la mode
    Day 2: Triple Berry Pie
    Day 3: German chocolate cake
    Day 4: Guinness (and I may have sneaked the last 1/2 piece of pie..shhh)
    Day 5: 1 serving (my last one - gonna have to stock up) of choc peanut butter cup Talenti
    Day 6: 2 Peanut Butter Patty Girl Scout Cookies
    Day 7: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato.
    Day 8: 2 Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout Cookies; Strawberries with nutella
    Day 9: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 10: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 11: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Choclate gelato with 2 crushed Peanut Butter Patties mixed in (yay for extra calories leftover at the end of the day!)
    Day 12: 1 serving Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 13; Hy Vee Double Chocolate gelato
    Day 14: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan
    Day 15: Talenti Southern Butter Pecan (with a couple peanut butter patties crumbled up & mixed in)

• WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member

You should combine them...

That french toast looks so amazing. My husband hates french toast. I order it in restaurants every chance I get (which isn't often).
  • WinoGelato
    Day 1: blueberry pie
    Day 2: roasted peeps and Cadbury mini eggs
    Day 3: Girl Scout Doh Si Dohs
    Day 4: baileys and coffee
    Day 5: Green and Black 70% dark chocolate
    Day 6: chocolate chip and Spring M&M cookie, FroYo: snickerdoodle, graham cracker and cappucino yogurt (should have skipped cappucino) with heath bar and chocolate chips.
    Day 7: S'mores Donut Dessert from Tom+Chee, Fancy Chocolates from Cocoa Dolce
    Day 8: Savannah Smiles Girl Scout Cookies
    Day 9: Hostess Donettes, Fancy Chocolates
    Day 10: Cadbury Mini Eggs, Fancy Chocolates, Red Velvet Russell Stover Egg (terrible), Red Velvet Cupcake Wine (awesome)
    Day 11: Chobani Chocolate Haze Flipz (I seriously love these things) and the last of my Fancy Chocolates
    Day 12: Lemon Poppyseed Bread, Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate Ice Cream
    Day 13: At work, some spring M&Ms, later bookclub! Cadbury Mini Dark Chocolate eggs and Lovely cupcakes from a local bakery. I had half a nutella, and half of a chocolate raspberry one.
    Day 14: Steve's Mexican Chili Chocolate Ice Cream
    Day 15: waffle iron cinnamon rolls and Jeni's Whiskey and Pecan ice cream

• ILiftHeavyAcrylics

You should combine them...

That french toast looks so amazing. My husband hates french toast. I order it in restaurants every chance I get (which isn't often).

I admit that I don't love french toast under normal circumstances. It pretty much has to be made with challah for me to be interested-- otherwise I'd rather have waffles or pancakes.

Putting the talenti on top is a great idea. Maybe next time.
  • WinoGelato
    Cleanse is about half over. Results so far, the cleanse has helped me shed my "February fluff" that I added with some weeks of travel and IDGAF what I eat. I'm back down to within a half lb of my lowest weight and I'm sure with some extra cleansing I can get to a new low.
  • Ninkyou
    Cleanse is about half over. Results so far, the cleanse has helped me shed my "February fluff" that I added with some weeks of travel and IDGAF what I eat. I'm back down to within a half lb of my lowest weight and I'm sure with some extra cleansing I can get to a new low.

I've lost half a pound since cleansing. Now, that may not seem like alot, but I'm 10 weeks post-partum and breastfeeding, so my deficit has to be smaller as to not affect my milk supply. Also, I can barely get a workout in edgewise.

Today is Sunday, so I've restocked my freezer. Shoprite had Friendly's, Edy's amd Haagen-Dazs on sale. Nothing new for HG so I skipped it, and I'm getting bored of Friendly's. I haven't had Edy's in a while since it is like... never on sale. So I picked up some Limited Edition Red Velvet which I shall be cleansing with tonight.

3959.png
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    Ninkyou wrote: »

I've lost half a pound since cleansing. Now, that may not seem like alot, but I'm 10 weeks post-partum and breastfeeding, so my deficit has to be smaller as to not affect my milk supply. Also, I can barely get a workout in edgewise.

Today is Sunday, so I've restocked my freezer. Shoprite had Friendly's, Edy's amd Haagen-Dazs on sale. Nothing new for HG so I skipped it, and I'm getting bored of Friendly's. I haven't had Edy's in a while since it is like... never on sale. So I picked up some Limited Edition Red Velvet which I shall be cleansing with tonight.

3959.png

Mr Acrylics loves that one.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    edited March 2015

3.14.2015- Day 1: Blackberry/Raspberry Pie- home made- fresh homemade whip cream and some sea salt caramel Talenti (felt meh about it)
    3.15- Day 2: Talenti: Vanilla Bean + Chocolate Chip
    3.16- Day 3- dark chocolate Hershey's kisses + 1.5 serving of Talenti Chocolate Chip Gelato
    3.17- Day 4 has begun with a delicious apple coffee cake- and ended with Jelly Beans and 1.5 servings of Talenti Vanilla Bean gelato
    3.18- Day 5- Duncan Hines Yellow Cake + chocolate frosting and jelly beans
    3.19 Turkey Hill Moose Tracks + Jelly Beans
    3.20- 1 York- busy day- seriously slacking
    3.21- Burger + Pizza + Beer- no sweet things oddly
    3.22- 2 Yorks
    3.23- Chocolate Chip Cookies/Yorks/Sea Salt Talenti/MooseTracks (fatty cake monday it seems)
    3.24- Turkey Hill Moose Tracks
    3.25- 2 york peppermint paddies/5 Dark Chocolate Hersey's Kisses
    3.26- 2 york peppermint paddies/2 twizzlers/4 dark chocolate hersey's kiss/Mike and Ike Jelly Beans
    3.27. plain doughnut- 6twizzlers- 2 kisses- and a fkload of jelly beans (regular)
    3.28. Medetteranian Mint and Sea Salt Peanut Carmel Talenti (just a few spoon fulls of each- I think a half serving between the two of them combined)
    3.29. HOLY CRAP DIRT CUP!!! SO EXCITED!!! also- giant cup of coffee HORRAH!!!!

20150329_112332_zpsmptbj29x.jpg

happy dance!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    1- cookies and cream pie. Peanut butter pie. Pepperoni pizza pie. Sam Adams winter brew. a tube of thin mints. Box of doh si dohs.
    2- tube of thin mints,serving of tonight dough,serving of salted peanut caramel.
    3-more thin mints.a lot more.
    4- half pint of Kroger caramel crunch with baby ruth.
    5-thin mints and chocolate chip cookie dough
    6- talenti chocolate chip cookie dough with added cookie dough.
    7-Most of a tube of thin mints. Some cookie dough.
    8- box of tre foils. I just said no to the girl scouts today. So only one box of samoas left.
    9-3 servings of talenti oatmeal raisin cookie and 1 if chocolate chip cookie dough. Both gone. Finally.
    10-pecan roll for breakfast. Breyers raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
    11-half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    12- pumpkin spice muffin and half pint of raspberry cheesecake talenti
    13-damn pecan roll jumped into ma mouth. Baskin Robbins southern butter pecan.
    14-cold stone cake batter ice cream
    15-cold stone sweet cream ice cream
    16-talenti german chocolate cake