For those leaving the NS site

Options
ssflbelle2012
ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
I am here not sure how this works but lets figure it out for those who moved from the NS board to MFP.

Replies

• mizzougal11
    mizzougal11 Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Joined!
  • daniq08
    daniq08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I joined this group also...going to have to figure this all out. Oh well...change is inevitible!
  • Sandikc101455
    Sandikc101455 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I got here by following Amanda's link. I think key people from each group may be starting private threads by invitation. 50+ has one already. Shirley (smcinnis) started that one, so please friend her and request an invite if you would like to join us. We are all going to be scattered over so many sites and pages, I am afraid for all that will give up and drop out.
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Another group that has just started up: anqa4c1hx2kj.jpg
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    And a new thread:
    0m6uj4ubrbsx.jpg
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. I was a February 2015 Starter, a Restarter and in the Dump your rump challenge....to name a few. Glad to see people coming here. I just joined myself today and am in the process of figuring it all out, lol.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    So nice to see so many of you joining. I have been on the site since 2012 so if your not able to figure something out. Privately email me and maybe I can walk you through it.
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone:

Glad to see some familiar faces. I am formerly Sissy at our soon to be defunct NS site. You may recognize me by 1qf7otrwhmiz.jpg

So glad to have found you all and cheers to our new support group.
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi NS Friends,
    My goodness this process has kept me occupied today. Big thank you to Roger for leading me here. So glad to see names and posts that I can recognize. Stay strong and we will transition and transform together. Hugs
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Sissy and Nene

The nice thing about being here is the speed and no twirley thing going for who know how long and then a prompt to leave the page or not.

What a Difference
    Welcome
    Roger AKA RogerToo here
  • RedRockRider
    RedRockRider Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Hello everyone and welcome to a new world! :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    And Look, I even kept the same Avatar :)
  • RedRockRider
    Options
    Yeeaaahh!! thank you! B)
  • RedRockRider
    Options
    Now we have to figure out how to add signatures...
  • RedRockRider
    Options
    Wonder if Shirl will find her way here. I always love reading her updates.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I got here by following Amanda's link. I think key people from each group may be starting private threads by invitation. 50+ has one already. Shirley (smcinnis) started that one, so please friend her and request an invite if you would like to join us. We are all going to be scattered over so many sites and pages, I am afraid for all that will give up and drop out.

Just joined too. I'm hoping that since so many people use MFP, they will find these NS groups soon! But keep spreading the word on the NS forum until the lights go out!!

• missemmibelle
    missemmibelle Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This site is likely the reason NS forums aren't doing so hot (I was on NS in 2012 so I've seen a big difference in participation from then).

After leaving NS, I found MFP and loved it... and then the month I join back up with NS, the NS forums and logging are on the chopping block LOL

No problem, you guys will love MFP.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    This site is likely the reason NS forums aren't doing so hot (I was on NS in 2012 so I've seen a big difference in participation from then).

After leaving NS, I found MFP and loved it... and then the month I join back up with NS, the NS forums and logging are on the chopping block LOL

No problem, you guys will love MFP.

Haha! Maybe if the NS forum ran as smoothly as this one, it wouldn't be going away!

BTW, my post above is the first post I've ever done here, and I've had this account since 2011.

• jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am here! thanks to redrockroamer for the link. Nice to see a few friendly names. See Roger also. Shirl- where are you? Lesa too? Have customized my plan and am a happy camper again.
  • RedRockRider
    Options
    We are getting the "band back together". :D