• mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Jserv I'm here!!! Yay! :D
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Glad to see so many of you made it over here and looks like some new ones joined us as well. That is wonderful. Welcome to you all! I have been here since 2012 and have found many wonderful groups and postings. So please explore the main forum and I am sure you will find other threads you will love. Weekly I go to the success stories as these are true success stories, not just weekly victories. There are various ways people are losing weight so the successes may not be NS related but still are inspiration. For example Stogie40's stories and pictures are a true inspiration to me. I have to lose 300 pounds also and HE DID IT! Take a look over there.
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1459435/3-years-of-dedication-and-315-pounds-lost/p1
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    checking my ticker.
  • Short57
    Short57 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    nope, can't seem to get my ticker to show.
  • Lisa_in_Arlington
    Lisa_in_Arlington Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Is anyone a stock watcher?? I wanna see how this *improvement* affects NutriSystem's bottom line.
  • daniq08
    daniq08 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many familiar faces, and hoping to find some new friends. I decided to be a bit more mysterious on MFP and will be Daniq from now on...those who know me from NS know me as deblynnk

daniq08 (pka deblynnk)
  • 2CuteCatsLavinia
    2CuteCatsLavinia Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I like that before you open the group post it tells you how many new posts there are since you were last in.
  • GSwizzleGary
    GSwizzleGary Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    This system is very handy. I like it a lot. Good to see so many good people from NS. Now time to recognize all the new usernames.
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Short57 wrote: »
    nope, can't seem to get my ticker to show.

Tickers no longer show automatically on posts, even if you set your settings to do so. They used to, but since they overhauled the forums last year it went away. The only way to do it currently is to copy your ticker's BBCode in every post. Hopefully MFP will make them auto again.

• DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, so glad to find this site:) I was having trouble figuring out how to sign up for the group but I finally got it! I was Dodi on the NS site, my real name is Doris Silver, and have been on NS since Feb 1, 2015. While I am sad to have the Blogs and discussion boards go away, I am grateful to find a group so that I can continue to feel connected:)
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I like that before you open the group post it tells you how many new posts there are since you were last in.

And it brings you to the first unread post!

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I wrote a consumer review about NS, and gave them a 3 out of 5 stars. I said (and truly believe) that they handled the rollout of their business change very poorly, and very disrespectfully to their customers. I suggested they change their name to NutriFood because they are now, just a vendor for home-delivered-portion-controlled food.

Now, that is a very valuable service! But it is different than what they used to be, and different than what they still claim to be. I think they need to stop pretending that that food plus a non-functioning lame app constitutes a 'system.' I'll use up my NS gift cards and see how things go.
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    well said vkddoghaven!
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey Friends,
    Just stopping by to say hello. Have a great day y'all! Hugs
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody, so glad to find this site:) I was having trouble figuring out how to sign up for the group but I finally got it! I was Dodi on the NS site, my real name is Doris Silver, and have been on NS since Feb 1, 2015. While I am sad to have the Blogs and discussion boards go away, I am grateful to find a group so that I can continue to feel connected:)

Hi Doris
    Welcome
    Roger

vkddoghaven
    What an Interesting post that was. NutriFoods indeed!
    Roger
  • 2CuteCatsLavinia
    2CuteCatsLavinia Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »

I didn't even realize that! Another plus! Wish they had where you could like the post in the group thread.

But, everyone, consider your posts "liked"! :smiley:

• ssflbelle2012
    Options

Welcome Dodi so glad you made it here. By the way this site also has blogs so you can read and post a blog as well. I started mine back in 2012 but since June of 2014 I didn't update it as I was very happy with the blog over at NS. However I copied my NS blog and plan to add it to the MFP blog.
  • ssflbelle2012
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »

I didn't even realize that! Another plus! Wish they had where you could like the post in the group thread.

But, everyone, consider your posts "liked"! :smiley:

I think it is great that we can hit the like on the news feed portion but also wish we could do it on the group threads. Oh well if enough suggest it-it may happen.

BY the way I saved this one onto my computer and clicked on attach image. But I am not happy with the way it came out. Oh well I tried.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Belle
    If You do a search on Google for the phrase
    Like icon
    You can find a lot of them.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • ssflbelle2012
    Options
    Roger that is what I did. Then saved it to my computer and used as an attachment and that is how it came out with the e cut off and the title of the picture I used and all that extra blue. .