For those leaving the NS site

Options

Replies

• Bajalindalou
    Bajalindalou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Joined!
    I posted but it didn't show up. I apperantly had an account here already. Does anyone know what I did wrong?

• Bajalindalou
    Bajalindalou Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Chalmation wrote: »
    This site is likely the reason NS forums aren't doing so hot (I was on NS in 2012 so I've seen a big difference in participation from then).

After leaving NS, I found MFP and loved it... and then the month I join back up with NS, the NS forums and logging are on the chopping block LOL

No problem, you guys will love MFP.

Haha! Maybe if the NS forum ran as smoothly as this one, it wouldn't be going away!

BTW, my post above is the first post I've ever done here, and I've had this account since 2011.
    I posted but it didn't show up. What did I do wrong?

• Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I see both your posts.
    ETA: Are you talking about your posts in this thread or were you trying to make another one?
  • mrbodance
    mrbodance Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Hey all NSers!!! I'm here too :)
  • Steffy5190
    Steffy5190 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I joined too! I'm relatively new to NS, and really new to myfitnesspal.
  • Lovestheshores
    Lovestheshores Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just joined! Thanks for posting this thread. Hope to see many from the NS community here! :)
  • milliehubbardyahoo
    milliehubbardyahoo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Is there a possibility of adding signatures? Maybe we could generate tickers elsewhere and paste them into a signature line for MFP. It would be nice to mark our progress so newcomers would know who's had some experience with the program.
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Sissy and Nene

The nice thing about being here is the speed and no twirley thing going for who know how long and then a prompt to leave the page or not.

What a Difference
    Welcome
    Roger AKA RogerToo here

Are there two groups going right now?
  • jrn8ion
    jrn8ion Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    My apologies ... Hello Roger lol.
  • 2CuteCatsLavinia
    2CuteCatsLavinia Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in!
  • gebaldwi
    gebaldwi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hello everyone. glad to find you all!! :) Gretchen
  • 2CuteCatsLavinia
    2CuteCatsLavinia Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Is there a possibility of adding signatures? Maybe we could generate tickers elsewhere and paste them into a signature line for MFP. It would be nice to mark our progress so newcomers would know who's had some experience with the program.

I found a ticker site on MFP, but I have not seen my ticker pop up. I am going to test it here:
    63108189.png

• kikakayla
    kikakayla Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yay! This is kind of cool....Not happy that the NS discussion boards are going away but am very happy someone knew to start up something here! I was TERRIFICT on NS. I have been using MFP for a while now but never paid attention to the groups or community before. Hopefully this will work for us NSers.
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I don't think this site offers signature other than our names on the left side under the pictures. You can add signatures from other sites like these glitter ones. However I believe it has to be added each time you do a post. To me it isn't worth the time. The tickers are on your profile page once you check in with your first weight loss.
    z55386c3fa903c.gif
  • 24AMD
    24AMD Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all for posting on NS about other options. While I'm didn't blog much I did follow everyone daily! I was Ziggy_Zag on NS. Have lost 32 pounds so I was clearly motivated by reading about everyone! On this site I am 24AMD. Will need to learn this site but at least I found you!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    That link was great...so glad to find you guys over here! Apparently years ago I set up a MyFitnessPal ID, so my userid is diff. On NS, I was Hope4Change_Val (same pic!)
  • crstee
    crstee Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    HI Buddies!! I found ya--yay!!
  • Loreleilee77
    Loreleilee77 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Joined, glad I found my some of my fellow NS members :)
  • campjackson
    campjackson Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I also joined My Fitness Pal...and am learning how to log my food. So far...I LOVE IT! I also ordered a Jawbone to help me keep up with my daily activity. Count me in..! Roland
  • Ladywolfe1127
    Ladywolfe1127 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Made it here, thank you for starting NS groups. Now to work on figuring out entering my meals.

Jeannie