For those leaving the NS site

Options

Replies

• jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to shared..I picked up some different favors of dan non light yogurt today, instead of my bulk buying at SAMs Club for strawberry and blueberry. Omg the raspberry chocolate is awesome! I can't wait to try the salted caramel. Adds some different flavor to the diet.
  • Ron_369
    Ron_369 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    jserv13 wrote: »
    Just wanted to shared..I picked up some different favors of dan non light yogurt today, instead of my bulk buying at SAMs Club for strawberry and blueberry. Omg the raspberry chocolate is awesome! I can't wait to try the salted caramel. Adds some different flavor to the diet.

My favorite is the Toasted Coconut Vanilla. The Caramel Apple Pie had the top spot, but since it was seasonal & not around anymore, I moved the coconut back to numero uno.
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options

Hi Jane, Thanks for sharing. I've gotten in a routine (rutt) only getting certain flavors. That salted caramel sounds good. I need to give that a try too.
    Thanks, Val
  • kayyield
    kayyield Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I like the strawberry cheesecake.
  • jserv13
    Options
    kayyield wrote: »
    That sounds good too! Eating a Key Lime at lunch:)
  • jserv13
    Options
    Bought some Cosco Cards- today is the last day at $59.99 for $100 gift cards. i am not a member, but surchage only $4 per card.
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options

That right there is my weakness :). Loving it!

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

Hi Jane, Thanks for sharing. I've gotten in a routine (rutt) only getting certain flavors. That salted caramel sounds good. I need to give that a try too.
    Thanks, Val
    That sounds good too! Eating a Key Lime at lunch:)

Hi All
    I like the Citrus, Key Lime and many others. I also picked up the passion fruit when I saw it, They were out of it the next time :(

I would suggest buying one of each of the flavors You have not tried. I find that All of the Light & Fit Greek Yogurt flavors are at least OK a many are excellent.

I eat them where I need a PF with my meal as Dessert, I like them that much.

Cheers
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -155.5

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal :)
    88672520.png

• DorisSilver50
    DorisSilver50 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I had the passion fruit one for the first time today...mmmmmm! I have yet to have one that I don't like:)
  • milliehubbardyahoo
    milliehubbardyahoo Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love passionfruit, have only seen it a couple of times. Usually get Mango or Tropical fruit
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Nene1125 wrote: »
    Hi Friends,
    I am still wandering around to the different sites, so if I repeat myself please excuse me. Is there any way we can check our previous posts? ...
    I haven't been able to find a way. This forum is very basic, I'm afraid. Although it is supposed to be in the process of being improved.

2HyQ.gif
    uAVQiU100trainpurple_zps3871b83b.pngcooltext1366256146_zps44224fc0.png
    Fitbit%20Logo%20Small_zpswbolsyfy.png Chalmation
  • erdoran
    erdoran Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm ersherin from the NS boards, I'm here and have been forever! But don't really use these boards. Maybe I will have to learn.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Going to buy yogurt after reading the posts! I have bookmarked a few sites on my computer, which due to updates now shows as a big colored block, Cindy. It takes you right back. Mine is thru google chrome. Going for yogurt...
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Going to buy yogurt after reading the posts! I have bookmarked a few sites on my computer, which due to updates now shows as a big colored block, Cindy. It takes you right back. Mine is thru google chrome. Going for yogurt...

Hi Buttons
    I have found the Dannon Light & Fit Greek to be the Best IMO. Whichever brand You get, be sure to get the Greek yogurt. Better Protein amounts.

Enjoy
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -155.5

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    RogerToo from NutriSystem Stray Thoughts
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    [/URL]
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and only shows my loss since I joined My Fitness Pal :)
    88672520.png
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I got my yogurt! (Greek!), thanks for the reminder, Roger!!
  • ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    HI Guys I just posted about my yogurt likes in the slower weight loss at 50 thread.

Speaking of knowing where you posted. I liked the NS site for that very reason, I could subscribe to the threads. Here the only thing you can do is click on the star where the thread name is. I only post to maybe 5 different threads and groups so for me so far that is working with using the star as a marking to know I posted there and have an interest in that thread..
    z55387af06aeb6.gif
    16077007.png
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I forgot a couple times to put the star behind the thread name and it makes it very hard to remember where I posted if I don't remember the name. I marked this one and have to remember to find the other ones. I have to say NS was a bit easier in that regards if I have to be honest.
  • Chalmation
    Options
    My bookmarks don't work with discussions within groups. Just stand-alone ones. :(

2HyQ.gif
    uAVQiUnkeuyrr
    nfuybo6nd553bz
    NS
    Lose 5
    NS Refugees
    Nutribuddies
    NS Group Users
    Dump That Rump

kjbnykg Chalmation
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Okay, the Danon Fit and Light Greek Yogurt is on my list! Great to hear your recommendations!
  • Chalmation
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I love Dannon Light and Fit! Its the only one I eat.

Cindy