For those leaving the NS site

Options
14567810»

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi Roger, I'm on the super-cheap NutriSystem plan. I get whatever they send me...I don't get to choose my food. If I want to make any customizations, then my price would increase...and the cost-benefit there isn't worth it to me right now. I've not hated anything. And the few things that made me grimace, I doctored up with added veggies and spices and ended up enjoying. ~Val

Hi Val
    You might try and find some NS food being sold cheap as a change.
    Are You taking advantage of the Discounted NutriSystem Gift Cards?
    Even with the $59.99 for a $100 face value sale on Costco.com being over the regular price is decent at $79.99 per $100 face Value.

Just in case, this is the link to the page.
    http://www.costco.com/$100-Nutrisystem-Success-Gift-Card.product.11702397.html
    If You are a CostCo member or know someone that can get them for You that is the best way. Otherwise even as a Non member You can still save money buying via the website. I believe they charge a $4 service fee for non members. I use them to pay for my entire order. I use as many as needed. How many I need depends on how much A La Carte items I add to the order. You could also look into buying A La Carte and see if You also get the 20% off that way with free shipping when ordered in Your Auto Delivery. If So You could add variety that way.

Good Luck
    Roger
    t77dgejpjdz8.gif
    NutriSystem Forums & Friends

Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

April 25, 2015 -157.5 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    :)
    88672520.png
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    I'm a Costco member, and I bought 14 gift cards when they were on sale in March. Plus, I finally got my medical insurance discount. I dress things up w diff veggies n spices so not board w anything thus far. But thx for the suggestions.
  • balm1982
    balm1982 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Boo! My second shipment with my 10lbs bear got returned somehow during transporting :( Not happy! I was so looking forward to it. I've been off program this past week and it's been not great at all! Was hoping to really push being back on. I know I have to do a full program for my first like 50lbs of loss and then hoping to just get into my own. But I'll have to see if my next shipment comes, or not. Otherwise, I'll have to look for something else. Not sure if the walmarts in Canada sell the starter kits. I'll be near one this week so I'm going to check. Fingers crossed!
  • Anemic_Oak
    Anemic_Oak Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    ssflbelle wrote: »
    Hi Folks if anyone is wanting additional support besides here there is an NS thread I discovered at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/297998-nutrisystem-newbie.html

I have been a member of 3fatchicks forever. There board format is great.

• ssflbelle2012
    ssflbelle2012 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    __AmyW__ wrote: »
    Hi Folks if anyone is wanting additional support besides here there is an NS thread I discovered at http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/packaged-meals-clinics-nutrisystem-medifast-jenny-craig-etc/297998-nutrisystem-newbie.html

Is your id the same over there as it is here? What groups do you post in? My Id is the same there as here.
  • mrbodance
    mrbodance Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    erdoran wrote: »
    Hi, I'm ersherin from the NS boards, I'm here and have been forever! But don't really use these boards. Maybe I will have to learn.

Ellen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picture1_zpsumdu4laa.png61Kd6gpIIL__SX522__zpswemuctbc.jpg1DT3rOc

1eRD9vD
  • mrbodance
    Options
    Hi I am here too!!! Yes I can I just do It!!!!!

Kimmie!!!

1eRD9vD
  • mrbodance
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Bittersweet night... saying goodbye on the NS boards BUT so many friends and familiar faces here. Makes my heart smile

1eRD9vD

• Anemic_Oak
    Options
    Right now the message boards are read only. Could be that way for awhile. BTW, I have tried the BBCode and it doesn't want to work. I can get the ticker to work, but that's about it.
  • Anemic_Oak
    Options
    Opps, guess I got a different code.
  • Anemic_Oak
    Options
    __AmyW__ wrote: »

Is your id the same over there as it is here? What groups do you post in? My Id is the same there as here.

I had to go back and look. It's dosbabe: meaning DOS OPERATING SYSTEM. I came into computers in the early 90's and all we used was dos.

weight.png

• RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Amy
    I did a post in here giving common BBCodes for many things. If Needed, Let me know.
    Cheers
    Roger
    April 25, 2015 -158.0 Pounds Lost
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    88672520.png
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Buttons, ick that sounds awful! Feel better soon!!!!

Hi! Thank you! I finally am... Lots of meds! - Jan. I have been re-reading all the flavors of the yogurts! You all have sure hooked me on the greek yogurt! -- I had to make another run! I found the strawberry cheesecake and key lime flavors. They are quick favorites! I have to laugh, many flavors mentioned are hard to find here, it just tickles me areas are so different! I saw one passion fruit, but another lady got to it first! Picked up some cherry chocolate, and a banana cream- this is the south, after all! I will have to scope out different stores.

What are most people doing now. I was just curious. I am using this site for tracking food, water, and exercise. I like the flexibility of it. I am also doing the NuMi, but still don't like it as much. Can I drop the NS tracking and just order food, and maybe track weight? Does NS care as to the program itself, is it mandatory I guess I am asking? I thought I would track on both at least until after the old site closes. What you all doing?...

I'm glad you asked what everyone was using for tracking! I was wondering, too. I've only been using the NS site for ordering and entering weight now and then. Glad to hear that's okay. Do we have to move weight tracking to NuMi or can we continue to just use the old NS site?
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Buttons61 wrote: »

I have been re-reading all the flavors of the yogurts! You all have sure hooked me on the greek yogurt! -- I had to make another run! I found the strawberry cheesecake and key lime flavors. They are quick favorites! I have to laugh, many flavors mentioned are hard to find here, it just tickles me areas are so different! I saw one passion fruit, but another lady got to it first! Picked up some cherry chocolate, and a banana cream- this is the south, after all! I will have to scope out different stores.

What are most people doing now. I was just curious. I am using this site for tracking food, water, and exercise. I like the flexibility of it. I am also doing the NuMi, but still don't like it as much. Can I drop the NS tracking and just order food, and maybe track weight? Does NS care as to the program itself, is it mandatory I guess I am asking? I thought I would track on both at least until after the old site closes. What you all doing?...

I cannot find the cherry choco yogurt, Buttons. I love the Toasted Coconut, the Strawberry Cheesecake, and the Caramel Macchiato.

Right now, I use NS to track weight and make orders. I only use NuMi to track weight to get my Bears. And, everything at MFP. Up until this week, I was logging everything at all 3 places. That was time-consuming and irritating.

AdNil54f wrote: »
    I'm glad you asked what everyone was using for tracking! I was wondering, too. I've only been using the NS site for ordering and entering weight now and then. Glad to hear that's okay. Do we have to move weight tracking to NuMi or can we continue to just use the old NS site?

Hi, AdNil54f. If you want to get the Bears, you have to log weight on NuMi.

• Anemic_Oak
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Amy
    I did a post in here giving common BBCodes for many things. If Needed, Let me know.
    CheersRoger

I figured out just the basics. I remember seeing your post, but just couldn't find it..

weight.png
    +
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    boards.members.nutrisystem.com/forum.php For if you can't get in.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    AdNil54f wrote: »

I am tracking on the NS Website and I keep a Paper Backup. I will see if I get my next bear in my upcoming order. If Not I will be on the Phone to a Customer Service Rep.

I suspect that currently either will work.

FWIW I am also keeping a copy of the webpage with my 50 click results and if I do not finish I expect them to make good as the Moderator said they would.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Good idea, Roger.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    It is the old belt & suspenders approach. or to put it another way do not have anything where the failure of one thing loses all.

I spent to much time working recovering things that would not have needed to be recovered if there was only a backup.

Have a Good Upcoming Weekend
    Roger
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    88672520.png
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Well said.