Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Good afternoon.
    Just finished my first meal of the day...oops...no fruit yet. So, I'm ALMOST finished with the first meal of the day. Ted arrived 9:30, and he mowed, and decided to use the bagger...Since I've been the lawn guy, on one of his passes by the driveway where he was mowing along side...I noticed the lawn mower was throwing out some of the leaves, clippings...So While he was at the back of the property, I motioned for him to stop...I got a dirty look, but he killed the mower, and was a bit PO'd asking my why...told him the bag was full...and 'How do you know THAT'...cuz Ted its throwing out clippings...bet you $10 he shot back at me....now, we have these little 'bet ya's' usually for a buck or less, but I was SURE I was right, so I said 'your on' and he pulled the bag and sure enough that bag was full....WIN one for Mom. Nice change!! LOL! No, we never exchange cash...but it felt good none the less.

Roger what is the normal shelf life on store bought peanut butter??? I just looked at my Kirkland Organic creamy Peanut butter...100% U.S. Valencia Peanuts. ..it expires 09-2019. I don't think that's so short, but then I haven't bought store brands of peanut butter in years because they all have sugar in them... So, you tell me...is 9-19 a short date? :) (not betting any money on this as I truly do not know...)

That Mastiff wearing the wig like a lions mane, just cracked me up....I can see how it would startle the neighbors!!! Fooled me until I scrolled down far enough to read the last lines... LOL!!

Ed reported the temp...its already 87 (feels like 91 here in Duluth) Duluth being one street away, and the weather station is not so far from me. Oh, and the Humidity.....48%..so its not comfortable out there!
    Also, Ed...the Queso Hash Brown ring looks delicious. You could half mash a can of beans and use that to replace the chorizo..especially if you added a couple of the usual chirizo spices...and I could make this with the 'Real Egg' replacer if I could FIND some in any grocery. :(...and my Follow My Heart cheeses.
    Or, just make it without the chorizo...there's already plenty of protein in it...so, some extra spices, could do it.

Both my boys have suggested I paint my dark walnut stained cabinets white...like really??? No way. I also noticed NOBODY was saying 'I'll come help', either!!!! Antonio did a great job on the white tiles, I can't stop looking at them and grinning! Slowly am getting my things returned to the cabinet tops. Looking like 'my' kitchen again. :)

I need to get my fruit to eat, and then get busy or take a nap..not sure which will happen next..........

Later...

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    aOus15.jpg

V5DZ7o.jpg

IPdlLV.jpg

uCf8hM.jpg

AfY75g.jpg

OaEqd5.jpg

e2jIn5.jpg

Z7CDWp.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and No Money found. The Temperature out the door was 68 degrees and semi comfortable for my walk due to a increase in humidity.

https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/2018/10/large-scale-wind-power-has-its-down-side/
    The down side to wind power
    Wind farms will cause more environmental impact than previously thought

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/05/whole-foods-animal-rights-protest-restraining-order
    Whole Foods v vegans: Berkeley store gets restraining order against activists
    The order is the latest in a tense standoff with an animal rights group that has staged protests at the store for several years

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/734415/bible-prophecy-fish-dead-sea-israel-biblical-ezekiel
    Biblical end of days prophecy COMES TRUE as fish swim again in Dead Sea
    A BIBLICAL prophecy may be coming true after fish were spotted swimming in the Dead Sea – mirroring Prophet Ezekiel’s vision.

https://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/10/04/downtown-la-skid-row-typhus-outbreak/
    Downtown LA Hit With Outbreak Of Flea-Borne Typhus

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/05/here-are-the-us-metro-areas-with-the-best-and-worst-job-markets.html
    Here are the US metro areas with the best and worst job markets – and the Midwest is doing better than you think

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-swiss-secrecy/era-of-bank-secrecy-ends-as-swiss-start-sharing-account-data-idUSKCN1MF13O
    Era of bank secrecy ends as Swiss start sharing account data

https://www.yahoo.com/news/spanish-cities-grapple-invasion-electric-scooters-032651183.html
    Spanish cities grapple with invasion of electric scooters

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/1026624/robot-artificial-intelligence-millennial-baby-boomer-work-AI-Sector-Deal
    No human contact! Millennials prefer ROBOTS to people at work, SHOCK research claims

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday! 82 with an expected high of 87 and 20% chance of precipitation.

Need to clean up yesterday's cat bowls and get out to the pet store to buy some cat food and kitten food. Seems I do that a lot with four felines in the house, eating two different kinds of canned food and three different kinds of kibble. LOL.
    Hi Ed
    It seems to have rained overnight from the condition of the roads, So I'm calling the chance of precipitation 100%.

Buy in bulk maybe ?
    French Onion Rings?
    Maybe, I'll know more once I watch the video later.
    Halloween candy you should absolutely never eat. Wait, wouldn't that be...pretty much ALL of it?
    Pretty much all of it, I can not think of any Halloween Candy that is good for You.
    12 unexpected etiquette rules from around the world.
    Hmm... I wonder what the real difference between those two cups is.
    Queso hash brown breakfast ring.

With J I'd have to skip (or substitute salsa maybe) the chorizo, but this otherwise looks rather tasty.
    I would likely replace the Meat in it with Sausage or Bacon and skip the Tomato based sauce on top.

Have a Good Day
    Roger

Hi Valerie
  • GardenKatGardens
    Hi Roger???? I usually get those "Hi Valerie" messages when I haven't posted....check again. I posted yesterday. (hint check at about 2:16 yesterday) :)

Hi Ed. I only have one wild cat, and 2 varieties of kibble, and 3 flavors of treats, and a stash of canned food....cat eats every bit as well as I do....and I know your cats do also!!! Lucky little felines! :)

I think cooler weather is coming to us by next weekend. I'd almost call it cold....night time lows in the 40's.??? YUCK.

Not a fan of these stand alone reports of this and that. Not that I want you to stop posting them understand. But the doubting Thomas gene kicks in, and my brain begins to wonder who, why, and is it legit. etc. Just me....and how I think!! Wonder what prompted Harvard of all places to do such a study. Wonder if the coal, gas, oil, industries or shocker, our POTUS who had any influence in someone writing the article?

I still haven't gotten over Kavanaugh being voted onto the Supreme Court. And then I see verifiable facts like Joe Manchin's daughter Heather being the CEO of the company who manufactures Epi-Pens..and increased the cost of them 400%. (remember that?) Manchin, a Democrat gone wrong........and an offspring who obviously takes after her father. :(

I have a bit of work...lol...a LOT of work still getting things back into some order in my kitchen. Making sure that everything that goes back in there is needed, cleaned, ummmmmm here come the JW's again. gotta get out of the window...

Later...

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,213 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday! 81 with an expected high of 86 and 0% chance of precipitation.

I've been up for quite a while but distracted by all the usuals. Need to get yesterday's cat bowls cleaned up and get to the pet store to buy cat foods. I do buy the canned food for the girls in "bulk" as in pre-mixed boxes of 30 at a time so one box lasts 30 days, as they share one can each day. This doesn't really save much though, as the price per can is only a penny or three less. The canned food for Oliver I don't buy in bulk as there is no savings and it doesn't come in a multipack, unless I buy a whole double flat, but the price per can would still be the same. So I usually just buy a few cans at a time. At least if he gets tired of a type, I can change it up the next time

I don't really have room to buy kibble in larger bags, though that would realize some savings. Oliver is the only one eating kitten kibble, and only through February, or through the finish of his last bag, which may well go a bit past February, but it will be AT LEAST through February. I don't think his food comes in great big bags anyway, and I wouldn't buy one because no matter how well I try to seal it, it would go stale and as I said, I don't really have the room. So he gets whatever reasonable size bag of kitten kibble I see in his brand.

The young girls did get one giant bag once, but I didn't like how I had to cram it into their storage space and it did seem to get a bit stale before they got all the way through it so I buy them the small or medium sized bags, depending on whether one is on sale to have a better price per ounce.

Lilo, the old queen, gets hers in small or medium bags too. As she's the only one eating it, and she doesn't eat all that much of it, I don't want hers going stale either. And, while not pleasant to ponder, don't want to have a large quantity left if she moves on across the rainbow bridge...which, of course, she will, eventually, as will we all.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • parityanimal
    $89 egg? I don't think so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yh6-d_u-hA
  • parityanimal
    This sounds...interesting. Not sure I'd actually make it but it would be fun to try it out. J, of course, wouldn't like it if it seems too "meaty" and I suspect it might.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM2w0CTT-Hg
  • parityanimal
    Salvadoran pupusas. No, that's not a dirty word.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7L0LhEd0GI
  • parityanimal
    Sausage and kale black lentil soup. I bet it could be made with vegan sausage.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8yiRqS-DM
  • GardenKatGardens
    Hi Ed...
    Yep, we spoil our furries!!! Funny how their tastes change. Right now Tom wants nothing in sauce, and no beef or chicken...so he's eating Flaked Seafood of various 'flavors'. For YEARS he would not touch any kind of fish or sea food....Wish cats could talk..like speak English, so they could tell us what they like. Tom does speak to me...in various varieties of meow! :) And I'm sure your kitties do also!

Few more things to get back into the kitchen...like the toaster oven.. not sure I'm bringing back the food processor...not getting rid of it...just it may not live on the kitchen counter tops

Watched the lentil, kale, & sausage video (at 1.25 speed)...that would be really easy to sub out with vegan sausage, or even diced up mushrooms or/beans. Glad I just ate! I could get hungry.

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Tk6tKt.jpg

HL5fEj.jpg
    If Only

MFDU7N.jpg

HyVvtm.jpg

w07sim.jpg

U73oXv.jpg

E1ZM3H.gif
    Optical Illusion Bunny or Duck

lK9L7s.jpg

h82lXv.png
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and No Money found. The Temperature out the door was 70 degrees and Semi comfortable except for when the breeze was blowing and then it was comfortable.

An Indian walks into a cafe with a shotgun in one hand and pulling a male buffalo with the other. He says to the waiter:

“Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Sure, Chief. Coming right up.”

He gets the Indian a tall mug of coffee.

The Indian drinks the coffee down in one gulp, turns and blasts the buffalo with the shotgun, causing parts of the animal to splatter everywhere and then just walks out.

The next morning the Indian returns.

He has his shotgun in one hand, pulling another male buffalo with the other.

He walks up to the counter and says to the waiter:

“Want coffee.”

The waiter says, “Whoa…! We’re still cleaning up your mess from yesterday. What was all that about, anyway?”

The Indian smiles and proudly says,

“Training for a position in United States Senate. Come in, drink coffee, shoot the bull, leave mess for others to clean up, disappear for rest of day.

https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2018/10/02/lock-screen-bypass-already-discovered-for-apples-ios-12/?utm_source=Naked+Security+-+Sophos+List&utm_campaign=0f72cfc5c1-Naked+Security+daily+news+email&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_31623bb782-0f72cfc5c1-418502465
    Lock screen bypass already discovered for Apple’s iOS 12

https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/isis-warns-of-knife-attack-surprises-at-concerts/
    ISIS Warns of Knife Attack 'Surprises' at Concerts

https://fox17online.com/2018/10/04/100000-meteorite-used-as-doorstop-on-michigan-farm-for-decades/
    $100,000 meteorite used as doorstop on Michigan farm for decades

Forecast to hit NJ Thursday with lots of rain.
    https://www.bloombergquint.com/business/budding-tropical-storm-threatens-to-menace-u-s-gulf-coast
    Budding Tropical Storm Threatens to Menace U.S. Gulf Coast

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/10/05/Semi-drives-on-bike-path-gets-stuck-under-bridge/1391538750915/?sl=5
    Semi drives on bike path, gets stuck under bridge

https://www.upi.com/Odd_News/2018/06/14/Canadian-childs-distaste-for-salad-prompts-911-calls/7771528995155/?st_rec=9321538060151
    Canadian child's distaste for salad prompts 911 calls

Weird
    https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2018/oct/06/sensory-videos-relaxation
    Whisper it... ASMR videos are the quiet revolution going global
    Viewing sensory films of people tapping, crinkling paper and scratching beards can trigger brain tingles that are relaxing – and advertisers hope will entice you to buy

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/swiss-firm-claims-new-feed-will-curb-cow-farts-global-n916316
    Swiss firm claims new feed will curb cow farts — and global warming
    "The burps for the cows — it is more burps than farts — contribute about ... 4 percent of greenhouse gas emissions," says one U.N. expert.

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2018
    Good afternoon.
    Just finished my first meal of the day...oops...no fruit yet. So, I'm ALMOST finished with the first meal of the day. Ted arrived 9:30, and he mowed, and decided to use the bagger...Since I've been the lawn guy, on one of his passes by the driveway where he was mowing along side...I noticed the lawn mower was throwing out some of the leaves, clippings...So While he was at the back of the property, I motioned for him to stop...I got a dirty look, but he killed the mower, and was a bit PO'd asking my why...told him the bag was full...and 'How do you know THAT'...cuz Ted its throwing out clippings...bet you $10 he shot back at me....now, we have these little 'bet ya's' usually for a buck or less, but I was SURE I was right, so I said 'your on' and he pulled the bag and sure enough that bag was full....WIN one for Mom. Nice change!! LOL! No, we never exchange cash...but it felt good none the less.
    Hi Valerie
    Good catch on the full bagger :smiley:
    Roger what is the normal shelf life on store bought peanut butter??? I just looked at my Kirkland Organic creamy Peanut butter...100% U.S. Valencia Peanuts. ..it expires 09-2019. I don't think that's so short, but then I haven't bought store brands of peanut butter in years because they all have sugar in them... So, you tell me...is 9-19 a short date? :) (not betting any money on this as I truly do not know...)
    I just looked at the Peter Pan Peanut Butter my Brother bought and the date on it is Jan 11, 2020 FWIW.
    That Mastiff wearing the wig like a lions mane, just cracked me up....I can see how it would startle the neighbors!!! Fooled me until I scrolled down far enough to read the last lines... LOL!!

Ed reported the temp...its already 87 (feels like 91 here in Duluth) Duluth being one street away, and the weather station is not so far from me. Oh, and the Humidity.....48%..so its not comfortable out there!
    Also, Ed...the Queso Hash Brown ring looks delicious. You could half mash a can of beans and use that to replace the chorizo..especially if you added a couple of the usual chirizo spices...and I could make this with the 'Real Egg' replacer if I could FIND some in any grocery. :(...and my Follow My Heart cheeses.
    Or, just make it without the chorizo...there's already plenty of protein in it...so, some extra spices, could do it.

Both my boys have suggested I paint my dark walnut stained cabinets white...like really??? No way. I also noticed NOBODY was saying 'I'll come help', either!!!! Antonio did a great job on the white tiles, I can't stop looking at them and grinning! Slowly am getting my things returned to the cabinet tops. Looking like 'my' kitchen again. :)

I need to get my fruit to eat, and then get busy or take a nap..not sure which will happen next..........

Later...
    I liked the Lion :smile: too.
    I am not a fan of painting wood cabinets the color of the week.
    Hi Roger???? I usually get those "Hi Valerie" messages when I haven't posted....check again. I posted yesterday. (hint check at about 2:16 yesterday) :)

Hi Ed. I only have one wild cat, and 2 varieties of kibble, and 3 flavors of treats, and a stash of canned food....cat eats every bit as well as I do....and I know your cats do also!!! Lucky little felines! :)

I think cooler weather is coming to us by next weekend. I'd almost call it cold....night time lows in the 40's.??? YUCK.
    I must have missed that one somehow, I wonder if I am losing it :wink:
    I think I saw that for one day in the long term weather forecasts.
    Not a fan of these stand alone reports of this and that. Not that I want you to stop posting them understand. But the doubting Thomas gene kicks in, and my brain begins to wonder who, why, and is it legit. etc. Just me....and how I think!! Wonder what prompted Harvard of all places to do such a study. Wonder if the coal, gas, oil, industries or shocker, our POTUS who had any influence in someone writing the article?

I still haven't gotten over Kavanaugh being voted onto the Supreme Court. And then I see verifiable facts like Joe Manchin's daughter Heather being the CEO of the company who manufactures Epi-Pens..and increased the cost of them 400%. (remember that?) Manchin, a Democrat gone wrong........and an offspring who obviously takes after her father. :(

I have a bit of work...lol...a LOT of work still getting things back into some order in my kitchen. Making sure that everything that goes back in there is needed, cleaned, ummmmmm here come the JW's again. gotta get out of the window...

Later...
    FWIW I wonder too, OTOH some of the sources look OK so...

IMO and this only a opinion, Whether or not Kavanaugh got confirmed likely the effects on the general population will be 99.99999% Nil. There might be some minimal effect on small groups.

I remember that the Epi Pen price increase struck me as sheer greed. I do wonder at what point in the voting Manchin voted, if it appeared that the confirmation would pass whether he voted pro or con he might have gotten the OK from the Party to vote pro, I could also be wrong.

JWs ?
    Hi Ed...
    Yep, we spoil our furries!!! Funny how their tastes change. Right now Tom wants nothing in sauce, and no beef or chicken...so he's eating Flaked Seafood of various 'flavors'. For YEARS he would not touch any kind of fish or sea food....Wish cats could talk..like speak English, so they could tell us what they like. Tom does speak to me...in various varieties of meow! :) And I'm sure your kitties do also!

Few more things to get back into the kitchen...like the toaster oven.. not sure I'm bringing back the food processor...not getting rid of it...just it may not live on the kitchen counter tops

Watched the lentil, kale, & sausage video (at 1.25 speed)...that would be really easy to sub out with vegan sausage, or even diced up mushrooms or/beans. Glad I just ate! I could get hungry.

Later...
    The Food Processor and the Spice Grinder both live in a cabinet under the Oven.

That lentil, kale, & sausage looked good to me too.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday! 81 with an expected high of 86 and 0% chance of precipitation.

I've been up for quite a while but distracted by all the usuals. Need to get yesterday's cat bowls cleaned up and get to the pet store to buy cat foods. I do buy the canned food for the girls in "bulk" as in pre-mixed boxes of 30 at a time so one box lasts 30 days, as they share one can each day. This doesn't really save much though, as the price per can is only a penny or three less. The canned food for Oliver I don't buy in bulk as there is no savings and it doesn't come in a multipack, unless I buy a whole double flat, but the price per can would still be the same. So I usually just buy a few cans at a time. At least if he gets tired of a type, I can change it up the next time

I don't really have room to buy kibble in larger bags, though that would realize some savings. Oliver is the only one eating kitten kibble, and only through February, or through the finish of his last bag, which may well go a bit past February, but it will be AT LEAST through February. I don't think his food comes in great big bags anyway, and I wouldn't buy one because no matter how well I try to seal it, it would go stale and as I said, I don't really have the room. So he gets whatever reasonable size bag of kitten kibble I see in his brand.

The young girls did get one giant bag once, but I didn't like how I had to cram it into their storage space and it did seem to get a bit stale before they got all the way through it so I buy them the small or medium sized bags, depending on whether one is on sale to have a better price per ounce.

Lilo, the old queen, gets hers in small or medium bags too. As she's the only one eating it, and she doesn't eat all that much of it, I don't want hers going stale either. And, while not pleasant to ponder, don't want to have a large quantity left if she moves on across the rainbow bridge...which, of course, she will, eventually, as will we all.
    Hi Ed
    I still find it amazing that whatever needs to be stored expands to overfill the available space. The only way to keep opened dry things from going stale is put them in the refrigerator and even better the freezer. Sometimes buying in bulk is not worth it.
    $89 egg? I don't think so...
    Ho way I would pay that, call me cheap that way.
    This sounds...interesting. Not sure I'd actually make it but it would be fun to try it out. J, of course, wouldn't like it if it seems too "meaty" and I suspect it might.
    It looked like a fusion of a Scotch Egg and something else...
    Salvadoran pupusas. No, that's not a dirty word.
    I have seen those made on TV shows, Some of the ones I saw looked tasty.
    Sausage and kale black lentil soup. I bet it could be made with vegan sausage.
    Looks Tasty to me.

I'll be watching the Video Links later, Thanks
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    Good busy? morning already!
    FB prompted me to walk, so I did. (No, I don't always..I have it set to prompt between the hours of 9a. and 10p...I actually walk about half of the time...it keeps track!!)
    And the phone rang, number I didn't know, so I ignored it. Then nosy me decided to look the number up, and it was the ATL office of my Hearing Aid people...so I called back. My fav guy who oversees the health of my ears is out sick today..so we rescheduled. Apologized to the lady, for not answering, and she happened to say she'd called Ted since I hadn't answered...oops! So I started a text to Ted, who was calling me on the phone...so we chatted, he didn't answer either, as again, it was not a known number and he said he's been getting some weird phone calls from people he doesn't know saying they are 'returning his call'..so right now he's a bit antsy about calls too!
    Meanwhile, I got back to Rogers post, and thoroughly enjoyed the joke about the Indian and the bar...sent it on to Ted. Ok, that brings us to now.
    I haven't watched the pupusas video yet...I also need to figure out how to pronounce it! LOL! Guess that will come with watching the video, right??? :)
    And also, thanks for checking on the expire date on your brothers pb! So, actually his is only roughly 6 months longer than mine... I'm also really enjoying the Teriyaki sauced noodles and veg's from Costco too. Roger, you need to 'slow down, just one day, and explore the new lines of foods that Costco is offering. Lots of Organic, at very reasonable prices, etc. :). I know, I know! just take a chill pill one morning, grit your teeth, and surprise yourself!!

I promise to be kind....hopefully I've miss read your comment about confirming Kav. and the effect on the population. Will it affect me? Shouldn't, at least not directly...but it affects WOMEN, and we are 49% of the population. It will affect women of color, poor women, closer to home, my nieces, their children and my granddaughter. Kav. will vote along party lines, you know he will...if they shut down Planned Parenthood, and all the services they offer, (Over and ABOVE abortion) women will suffer, children will be born to poor to ever have a chance at a normal life. They will not have access to birth control, pap smears, etc. And, that 's just the beginning. There are the gay issues, which very well may suffer, and others that are just as important.....Yes, Kav. will have a profound effect on our country in many ways. And you might note, I'm not the only angry woman out there..................one of my former fellow co-workers from TN turned his FB page black. I did the same thing. Anyone who knows me will know why! :) LOL!!
    Ok, rant over..

I guess I really need to get on with this day...though there is no pressing reason to do so! Gotta love retirement!

Later...

• GardenKatGardens
    Ed, don't see your post. Hope you, J, and the cats are all well and nobody's at the Dr.s
    I suspect you're in the kitchen working on something delicious for dinner, hope you post it!! Your tastes are close to mine, (except for the meat and cheese).
    I haven't had breakfast yet...so I'll go attend to getting something together, and come back to read your post, and video's. Meanwhile, should you see a buffalo being dragged by a gun toting Indian....run! It could be Ted Turner's adopted brother and he's about to make a mess in the bar!!! :)
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's magnificent Monday! 82 with an expected high of 83 and 40% chance of precipitation.

I've been up for hours but distracted by this and that and getting out to the store. Got back and heated up some jalapeño poppers for J's lunch and made a turkey on 35calorie/slice whole wheat bread sandwich for my lunch, with a small handful of potato chips. I don't eat potato chips often so that was nice.

Dinner may be a frozen pizza or Eduardo may pop up with some kind of weird idea. One never knows, do one?

——————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • parityanimal
  • parityanimal
    Wine infused pasta cooked in giant cheese wheel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qj14VFwl1NU