Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Watched them make samosa's and the last of the video they dipped the samosa in something...wondering if you all know what kind of sauce that was? Love samosas. The ones at WF hot bar are to dough-y. Had a couple samosas when I worked Red Cross that our lab Indian person worked, she made them and they were delicious! I've never had another that good. (and that was maybe about 25 years ago!) Wow, time flies. If I only knew what that sauce was...... :)

• GardenKatGardens
    Good morning!
    Roger glad you had the good sense to stay home! Just too cold outside to take chances.
    Ted just sent me a pix of a clump of daffodils in my yard with big fat bud on them! That's early even for GA!!!

Today we'll go pick up the accident report. and take out trash, and such.. probably throw in a load of light/white into the washing machine.
    And that's about it...from my 'busy' life these days.
    Patience, patience, patience....arg!!!

Later...
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    U6Epda.jpg

q0S8IS.jpg

kDN3ls.jpg

XTf2DB.gif

SSQGln.jpg

0mfCST.gif

rARXRg.jpg

l0GQts.gif
  • RogerToo
    edited February 2019
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and once again no money was found. The Temperature out the door was 11 degrees. It was cold outside, however I decided that with no wind chill I could handle it thus I did walk today.

Mini Review. I liked the new NS Chicken Paella, 220 calories and Total Carbohydrate 29g. I liked the taste and the fact that it was not too spicy, Loaded with peppers or hot.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/01/29/early-risers-enjoy-better-mental-health-major-genetic-study/
    Early risers enjoy better mental health, major genetic study finds

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6648545/Mind-altering-parasite-spread-CATS-lead-schizophrenia.html
    Mind-altering parasite spread by CATS and carried by billions of people worldwide 'may lead to schizophrenia in humans'

https://pjmedia.com/trending/record-cold-forces-rethink-on-global-warming/
    Record Cold Forces Rethink on Global Warming

https://denver.cbslocal.com/2019/01/29/federal-heights-afg-auto-odometer-fraud/
    Brothers Charged With Rolling Back Odometers By More Than 2.6 Million Miles

https://news.yahoo.com/wurst-night-ever-taste-takes-holiday-german-sausage-025503632.html
    Wurst night ever? Taste takes a holiday at German sausage hotel

https://www.dailydot.com/irl/columbine-style-attack-instagram/
    Preteens arrested after allegedly plotting ‘Columbine-style’ shooting on Instagram

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! -3C/27F with an expected high of 8C/48F and 0% chance of precipitation.

Need to get the last of yesterday's laundry folded and put away, and need to feed the felines. I had leftover meatloaf for my breakfast, with mashed potatoes, gravy, and green peas.

And, of course, I need to clean up yesterday's food bowls. I might get out to Kroger or Ingles this morning for a few things. Or maybe Aldi. Probably not all three though. I'll likely pick one (probably Kroger, as I might decide it's time to buy gas and they have that) and stick with it, though Aldi, being so close to home, could always be a stop in on the way back.
    Hello Ed
    I had suspected that You would be eating leftover meatloaf and sides. I have been eating Dinner for breakfast for a few days. Then for Lunch a lunch entree, Egg Salad on the 647 Bread for a mid afternoon snack followed by either a Breakfast or lunch entree at dinnertime.

I wonder if You will find any bargain foods at Kroger ? Yesterday my Brother cooked in the oven four large Perdue legs and thighs that cost a whopping $2.06 :smiley:
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi
    I did not go walking due to the reported windchill and thus once again no money was found. The Temperature out the door was 3 degrees with a wind chill in in the -15 area. Depending on tonight's forecast I will or will not go walking tomorrow.

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger

Did you look under the sofa cushions? :wink:
    No Sofa hence no Sofa Cushions :smiley:
    Pour Some Legumes On Parchment Paper. After 20 Minutes, You'll Know Why.
    Interesting.
    Just 15 Minutes Under Plastic Wrap: It Really Makes...
    At first glance I thought it was Pizza Dough, Now I have to watch to find out what it is.
    Chocolate Cheesecake Keto Brownies | Low Carb Brownies Recipes
    Great, I love Brownies, the problem is that the regular ones do not like me.

Thank You for the Videos
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Watched them make samosa's and the last of the video they dipped the samosa in something...wondering if you all know what kind of sauce that was? Love samosas. The ones at WF hot bar are to dough-y. Had a couple samosas when I worked Red Cross that our lab Indian person worked, she made them and they were delicious! I've never had another that good. (and that was maybe about 25 years ago!) Wow, time flies. If I only knew what that sauce was...... :)
    Hi Valerie
    Since I have never had Samosa's I would not know good ones from bad ones. Too doughy does not sound all the tasty, The suspicious part of me wonders if they are that way to save money or to increase the weight cheaply.

As the Old saying goes,
    My how time funs when You're having flies :wink:
    Good morning!
    Roger glad you had the good sense to stay home! Just too cold outside to take chances.
    Ted just sent me a pix of a clump of daffodils in my yard with big fat bud on them! That's early even for GA!!!

Today we'll go pick up the accident report. and take out trash, and such.. probably throw in a load of light/white into the washing machine.
    And that's about it...from my 'busy' life these days.
    Patience, patience, patience....arg!!!

Later...
    That is early for Daffodils, The good news is that they handle freezing with no problem. So true, You want a copy of the accident report for the insurance company and I would keep a copy for my records, just in case.

One step at a time or maybe one day at a time.

Not a fun job for me doing laundry hopefully not a problem for You.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    Good Morning!
    Is my computer playing games with me? I don't see a Feb 1 from Ed??
    Roger I read several of the articles. May have to ban you from posting things from the UK..LOL!!! I loved this line:
    "No wonder most cat owners are doolally." From the comment section of the article about Toxoplasmosis. So I have a new trait to explore....Doolally!! Made me laugh out loud!
    Doing laundry right now is a breeze, start washer add detergent to the water as it fills, throw in the clothes and I may, or may not catch the rinse cycle for my Downy...(I have Costco Dryer Sheets as back ups) Ted takes dry clothes to my room, and tosses them on the bed, and sometime before I go to sleep in the evening things get folded or hung. Easy Peasy!

I am feeling MUCH better today! Both my leg, and my shoulder. I just have to remind myself not to over do...
    I've also become a near pro at wrapping Ace bandage on my leg! I've fumbled with that process in the past, so I now count that as a new skill. :)

Ok, Computer announced its eleven oclock, and I have paperwork to fill out....

Later...
  • GardenKatGardens
    For giggles...
    Came from my CNN news feed! Finally something share worthy. :)

The robots are coming
    They really are taking over. They're cleaning our houses, stocking grocery shelves and parking cars at the airport. And now they're beating us at Jenga.

Hope your day goes well.
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,189 Member
    I swear I posted. Oh well, I did not say anything astonishing so not gonna bother reposting. I want a nap.
  • GardenKatGardens
    Ed, enjoy your nap. Looks like you took a page from my book! I've done that as you and Roger know! Glad you're ok.

Later...
  • RogerToo
    ZT8sgi.jpg

pzyZ0S.gif

7ih4ii.gif

qaB3V9.gif

YFzpzi.gif

SvBYE2.gif

c1ShqK.gif

OFveIp.gif