Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,201 Member
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Tonight's bratwurst and onions with seasoned roasted potatoes.
    Looks good, do You also use Sauerkraut with the Brats ?

Have a Good Day
    Roger

I don't generally use Sauerkraut with brats, though I do like it with kielbasa or sometimes smoked sausage. With brats I like onions and some mustard, on the side, for dipping. The mustard wasn't pictured but it was served too.

Brats also go nicely in a bun if I feel like having those carbs.
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Hi! Busy morning! Had a nice adjustment with Dr. Pat. I thanked her and gave her a quick hug for calling to make sure I was doing well last week.
    Then on to Eastside the hospital for x-rays. That was less than stellar. Mostly red tape kinda stuff... Well, anyway got the CD of the x-rays. Home, just finished eating and reading the posts. Couple vids I need to go back to see.
    Tomorrow take Video to Little Doc, and go grocery shopping while I have Ted here to cart bags for me. Then I think he's going to take the big white husky and go home. will miss all his help. I think even the cat will miss him. Oh BTW, I think you may have miss read, or I miss typed Ted's cat duty. He would feed the cat. BUT it was MY job to scoop the cat box. :) Anyhow, cat will lay on the couch when Ted sits there watching whatever on his iPad.
    Ed the vegan pepperoni looked good. Have saved the UTube and will make some when I have the (vegan) cheese, etc. Might even splurge and buy one of the pre made crusts.

Ok, I have eaten, and now even with cup of coffee in hand, I am really sleepy. Time for a nap.

Later...
  • GardenKatGardens
    Nice nap. While I was sleeping Ted took Maya for a walk in the woodsy part of my yard, which I will admit to seldom going.... and he came back with a pix for me....ot70xfgt73o5.jpeg. FIRST DAFFODIL!!! YAY!!! :smile:
  • GardenKatGardens
    Oh, and I forgot to mention this morning...Happy Chinese New Year! :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    ymedUJ.gif

LTJYiu.jpg

wFtwEz.gif

VBXPWG.gif

tBT83y.gif

DWgnVu.gif

FTYir2.gif

Y5ngW8.jpg

8yNa7r.gif
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back home from walking and 1 cent was found. The Temperature out the door was 37 degrees. Yesterday here in NJ most of the state was near 70 or above.

Nut Job.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/us-academic-sparks-mary-poppins-blackface-row-a4056126.html
    Mary Poppins branded racist by US academic in 'blackface' row over scene where she gets covered in soot

Another total Nut Job
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6664843/Man-wants-sue-parents-giving-birth-without-consent.html
    Man wants to sue his parents for giving birth to him 'without his consent' as part of 'anti-natalist' movement that says having children is morally wrong

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/5-reasons-why-autonomous-cars-150448399.html
    5 reasons why autonomous cars aren't coming anytime soon

https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/International/crossing-norways-fjords-easier-worlds-submerged-floating-tunnel/story?id=60812122
    Crossing Norway's fjords is going to get easier with world's first submerged floating tunnel

Give me strength
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/30/nike-responds-to-thousands-of-angry-muslims-who-wa/
    Nike responds to thousands of angry Muslims who want 'blasphemous' shoe recalled

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/jan/30/god-on-the-outs-with-house-dem-committee-draft-str/
    Democrats move to strike 'so help you God' from witness oath

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! 13C/55F with an expected high of 21C/69F and 10% chance of precipitation.

I need to feed myself and the felines and clean up yesterday's food bowls. I may get out for a few things but nothing is critical.
    Hi Ed
    There is a chance of rain in the late evening into early Thursday :(

I have a tendency to wait until the last minute before getting something :wink:
    HOBO PIE | Vintage KwiKi-Pi Sandwich Maker Gadget Test - pudgy pie, campfire pie, mountain pie
    It looks pretty good, I would not have thought that the Crust was bread however, I was thinking something like an Empenada. Spelling ?

Stick The Knife In The Pit. After 20 Minutes In The Oven, Your...
    Bacon :smiley:
    Garlic Parmesan Spinach-Stuffed Chicken // Presented by Marie's Dressing
    It looks OK even if it is a advertisement.
    The ULTIMATE CHINESE ‘TAKE AWAY’ BATTLE
    Until I read the description I was thinking Chinese Takeout foods compared.
    Vegan 'Flaky' Fish & Chips
    Why ? Can You tell I am not a fish eater ?
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Tonight's bratwurst and onions with seasoned roasted potatoes.
    Looks good, do You also use Sauerkraut with the Brats ?

Have a Good Day
    Roger

I don't generally use Sauerkraut with brats, though I do like it with kielbasa or sometimes smoked sausage. With brats I like onions and some mustard, on the side, for dipping. The mustard wasn't pictured but it was served too.

Brats also go nicely in a bun if I feel like having those carbs.
    Kielbasa, We have three in the freezer and one in the refrigerator, They were really cheap on sale combined with a 75 cent coupon per :smiley: The coupons had no limit on how many could be redeemed per ring and neither did the store so....
    Sauerkraut IMO needs to be boiled to tone down the flavor or maybe it is the acidity.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi! Busy morning! Had a nice adjustment with Dr. Pat. I thanked her and gave her a quick hug for calling to make sure I was doing well last week.
    Then on to Eastside the hospital for x-rays. That was less than stellar. Mostly red tape kinda stuff... Well, anyway got the CD of the x-rays. Home, just finished eating and reading the posts. Couple vids I need to go back to see.
    Tomorrow take Video to Little Doc, and go grocery shopping while I have Ted here to cart bags for me. Then I think he's going to take the big white husky and go home. will miss all his help. I think even the cat will miss him. Oh BTW, I think you may have miss read, or I miss typed Ted's cat duty. He would feed the cat. BUT it was MY job to scoop the cat box. :) Anyhow, cat will lay on the couch when Ted sits there watching whatever on his iPad.
    Ed the vegan pepperoni looked good. Have saved the UTube and will make some when I have the (vegan) cheese, etc. Might even splurge and buy one of the pre made crusts.

Ok, I have eaten, and now even with cup of coffee in hand, I am really sleepy. Time for a nap.

Later...
    Hi Valerie
    The purists will be up in arms, use a pre made crust indeed :wink:

I got that Ted was doing everything except the litter box.
    Nice nap. While I was sleeping Ted took Maya for a walk in the woodsy part of my yard, which I will admit to seldom going.... and he came back with a pix for me....ot70xfgt73o5.jpeg. FIRST DAFFODIL!!! YAY!!! :smile:
    I love naturalized flowers like that. Signs of spring in Your area, Way to go.
    Oh, and I forgot to mention this morning...Happy Chinese New Year! :)
    Not being Chinese I did not notice that admission.
    According to the news broadcast yesterday New York City has the largest Chinese population outside of China.

Have a Nice Day and a successful shopping trip
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

14C/57F with an expected high of 21C/70F and 80% chance of precipitation.

I don't think I have to go anywhere today so probably won't. Need to clean up yesterday's food bowls and feed the felines.

I am pondering what to make from the ground chuck I thawed up and I think chili may be the winner.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

• GardenKatGardens
    Good Morning.
    Gray with occasional wet dripping = UGLY! That's today.
    My agenda for the day? Add an app to my watch..See Little Doc at Noon, ..if not raining proceed to Kroger for a shopping before Ted leaves. Guess I'm going to have to drive my car today. Yikes!!!
    Also need to call Ins. to tell them I HAVE a new car... :)!

This morning I see my cat (you know Tom E. the one who runs from strangers) all snuggled up on the couch with Ted!!! I offered to let Ted take him home...that didn't fly. ;( oh, well!!

Teriyaki SPAM??? Will have to watch that out of curiosity!
    Also several of the others. I think I also missed a vid or two yesterday...
    Roger...is that 'poor' croc going to loose that tooth tomorrow?? and be forever friends with the fly?? LOL!

Ok, thats about all I know so

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Update: Chili won in the ponder. This will be cooking all day and will be several meals.

x16hrkwgic5a.png
  • parityanimal
    I may be freezing some of this chili. Delicious, but it is a lot.
  • RogerToo
    6k2qXj.gif

cwd0V5.gif

RNzXA4.jpg

lw3L3b.gif

5MonGZ.jpg

TWsUoU.gif

5rdhBx.jpg

CxLykW.gif