Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    ZXRGdD.jpg

c8AQ5U.jpg

4KsRzR.jpg

ERDl5z.jpg

WgkN1C.jpg

qJvISn.jpg

Oa74yV.png

IKP3g4.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    It is 50 degrees outside. The forecast for today with rain starting overnight has happened, The rain is supposed to be with us all day into tomorrow. The forecast high in the 50s :(

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/region-pinellas/homeowner-faces-30k-in-fines-foreclosure-after-not-mowing-lawn
    Homeowner faces $30K in fines, foreclosure after not mowing lawn

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-7014293/Pioneering-gene-therapy-repair-deadly-heart-attack-damage.html
    Pioneering 'Holy Grail' therapy could repair deadly heart attack damage by injecting a gene to restart growth which stops when we're babies

https://asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/World-s-fastest-bullet-train-starts-test-runs-in-Japan
    'World's fastest bullet train' starts test runs in Japan
    Next-generation shinkansen to clock in at 360 kph

https://nypost.com/2019/05/10/illinois-proposes-1k-annual-registration-fee-for-electric-cars/
    Illinois proposes $1K annual registration fee for electric cars

https://nypost.com/2019/05/09/energy-drink-addiction-left-mom-with-pacemaker-at-32/
    Energy drink addiction left mom with pacemaker at 32

https://nypost.com/2019/05/08/scientists-on-the-verge-of-creating-100-percent-recyclable-plastic/
    Scientists on the verge of creating 100 percent recyclable plastic

Have a Good Sunday And Happy Mothers Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's sensational Saturday!
    Orion has once again captured my left hand so typing slowly.
    Hello Ed
    That seems to be a reoccurring thing with Your hand and Orion :smiley:
    Irish People Try Missouri Craft Beers
    That was interesting how the one can opened.
    Kids Try Their Parents' Anniversary Dinner
    Parents have a special anniversary dinner ? Excluding the Surf part of the surf and turf the foods looked OK.
    The Best Food Processor for Smaller Kitchen Tasks
    Our old Mini food processor blade is going bad, however we have a full size one to so...
    Not enough or too much power is something I would never have thought about. I disagree with them that making Mayo is a main use for them.
    Gear Heads | Which Air Fryers Actually Make the Crispiest Fries?
    Interesting, however they did not mention one key item, Power draw, our kitchen is a old 50s or late 40s design with limited circuits.
    Irish People Try American Milky Way Chocolate
    How Can You not like a Milky Way Bar ? That's my opinion and worth every cent You paid for it.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hey!!!
    Had a lovely Mum's Day luncheon with Jack and Jenn...Getting there was a pain. Easy drive, but I'd never been to 'Beautiful Downtown Duluth, actually known as Duluth Town Center? I think. Fortunately it did not rain all over place! Unfortunately, there was one wreck that I saw, possibly one that I bypassed by cutting thru the parking lot of Kaiser Permanente, and then about the time I really needed the directions from Google, Marietta started sending me multiple text messages, which would cover the directions...it was a mess. BUT, I got there just at the time I should have. Had a very tasty lunch...(garden salad and french fries) the place obviously didn't cater to vegans or even bother to give a nod to vegetarians....its a shame as the menu would have lent to either with very little effort on their part. It was 'ole South' kinda place...but I ate my salad... :)
    Hello Valerie
    If I said I am old school and prefer printed maps, a dying item sadly.

Since You said it was a ole south kind of place no surprise that the do no do Vegan or Vegetarian. At least You found tasty items to eat. The garden salad had no dressing or a Oil and Vinegar type just to be safe ?
    The baby goats, like you pointed out Roger, are cute...they don't grow that big...not like a cow or pig, etc. Maybe call them medium small? :) Last year John raised sheep. I think he now understands why I dislike sheep. (which are actually bigger than goats)...As far as weeds??? I dunno. Have't seen where they've pastured, but I'd guess they'd eat weeds and anything else that grew. I do know John also feeds them. :) And he posted another pix...of what looks like new hatched chicks or ducks...I couldn't tell which from the pix. Little 'cheepers' which ever.

It is now looking like the rain that we'd been threatened with all day is probably going to be happening soon. Getting quite dark for 5p.m.
    That sounds like they are full size Goats and not miniature ones. From what I have seen there are people that rent out herds of goats for weed cleanup. I would tend to worry about some of the miniaturized animals due to the way they are bred. OTOH it would not take much of a yard to have a Miniature Horse :wink:
    Orion has figured out how to get your attention Ed!!! Tom and I sat together on the back porch last night. Tom got flea drops on his shoulder/neck. In a month he'll forget and I'll do it again! LOL! I really wouldn't mind sitting out there with a cup of tea, and may just do that in a minute...its just that I get so covered with cat hair.....makes me nuts!

I did wrap my leg today, but I also wore real shoes, and not running shoes, with my slacks...a nice step closer to 'normal'.

Oh, May 10th is a Mexican thing... and is different in I believe the UK or Australia..don't remember which. We do second Sunday in May, along with Canada and several other countries. ...gotta love Google... :)
    I will say having a set date, makes it easier to remember...no questioning or counting involved. lol!!

Ok, Tom is wanting my attention...he must sense its after 5 p.m.. He's pretty good at telling time. Not that he doesn't try to work in an extra meal now and then!

Later...
    Cat or Dog hair they can both be aggravating when they get on furniture or clothes.
    Flea drops, Not a flea collar or pill ?

Is the leg still bothering You that you needed to wrap it or ?

Time to feed the cat :smiley:

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,208 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's soggy Sunday! Happy Mother's Day! A bit cooler today, with 80% chance (read that 100% at my house) of rain, with possible thunder storms later.

Heads up that the cable company has plans to lay new fiber tomorrow, at some unspecified time, so we are likely to be limited to the phones for online access for several hours of the day.

Orion is snoozing happily on J's chair so both of my hands are free for the moment.

I need to do a little sweeping and vacuuming today, I think.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9VeabGWvgM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqeTA-xitjY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkvqqBDNiaY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXg-Z85E9DU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Ut65S_JNkY
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Good Morning! Thanks for the Mum's day greetings.
    Doing just whatever strikes me today...and I think maybe a late morning nap? Maybe..
    Breakfast was a slice and a half of avocado toast, the ever present banana, and a cup of coffee. No Idea what lunh may be, or when it could happen!!! I might even take my old self to Sweet Tom's or Vgreen for a meal. (time dependent)
    We have so far managed nearly half inch rain since midnight, and its still happening...chance of rain was 80%, so I'd say I'm getting my fair share!! LOL! I know the little herb pot, the yard moss, and the newly planted mondo grass are enjoying it right down to their little roots!

I watched the puff pastry vegan video and the 2 ingredient cake...I'd have to pass on that cake. Though it looked good! Watched Emmy also, of course. :)

I'm not so good with paper maps, and can't for the life of me fold up one I've opened. Yep, the goats are full sized ones..they will be sold off this fall/early winter and be butchered for the meat. My salad Roger was on a bed of raw kale, and there was a dressing, very nondescript. I remember from the menu it was I think honey and citrus? Not enough to really taste either one, but still you could see it had been dressed. Yes, honey is not vegan, and lately they the Vegans are saying avocado and almonds are also not vegan...really? Pretty soon they will be down to alt milk and cardboard?!?!? I've never seen them mention figs, which also need a small little wasp that crawls into the fruit, and becomes part of the fruit....that must mean 'wasp meat' ??? right, huh, am I right.....lol

Yep, pretty sure its nap time...

Later...
  • RogerToo
    c1Yk6b.gif

nyz7nv.jpg

LZDU6p.jpg

nDGe4u.jpg

srhoHi.jpg

hUzcXF.jpg

S8rWZW.png

k0OIfn.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    It is 45 degrees outside, The forecast high is in the 50s again. At the present moment there is no rain falling, the forecast is for rain off and on today.

https://www.studyfinds.org/drinking-six-cups-coffee-heart-disease/
    How Much Coffee Is Too Much? Drinking 6 Cups In A Day Is Bad For The Heart, Study Shows

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/11/all-fired-up-are-we-really-living-angrier-times
    The age of rage: are we really living in angrier times?
    In a world in which populists whip up anger that spreads on social media, it’s easy to conclude we have never been more furious

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/05/10/fbi-investigating-baltimore-city-ransomware-attack/
    FBI Investigating Baltimore City Ransomware Attack, As Internal Network Continues To Have Issues

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/02/19/baltimore-named-nations-most-dangerous-city-by-usa-today/
    Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/05/09/maryland-real-id-deadline-looms/
    66,300 Marylanders Could Lose Their Driver’s Licenses In June As REAL ID Deadline Looms, MVA Says

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article230191724.html
    In an NC swamp, researcher finds tree older than Christianity. Could there be more?

Have a Good Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's soggy Sunday! Happy Mother's Day! A bit cooler today, with 80% chance (read that 100% at my house) of rain, with possible thunder storms later.

Heads up that the cable company has plans to lay new fiber tomorrow, at some unspecified time, so we are likely to be limited to the phones for online access for several hours of the day.

Orion is snoozing happily on J's chair so both of my hands are free for the moment.

I need to do a little sweeping and vacuuming today, I think.
    Good Morning Ed
    There is also the possibility that they may lay the new Fiber Cable and wait to deactivate the old until the new cable covers enough area. When Verizon Put in their Fiber it was a while before the sale pitches started. IMO The new cable will need to be tested before They switch to it, I could also be wrong :wink:

We had 100% rain in our forecast for Sunday and it poured until late afternoon. Over an inch according to the weather forecasters.

Sweeping & Vacuuming has gotten a bit behind as Motivation and Energy are lacking. I'll evaluate how energetic I feel when I get back from the Hospital and a new stop my brother wants to make at the Grocery Store.
    We do not need them however they have water at 3 cases for $6 a good price and since it doesn't spoil :smiley: He would have bought them yesterday if not for the rain, They would have been in the back of the pickup trucks bed and likely leaked water all over the house so he passed on them. If the Rain is light or absent when we are near there then we get them.
    Everything You Need To Know About Buying Yogurt - Greek, Organic, Grassfed, & More
    Interesting topic, Yogurt tastes are subjective IMO and peoples tastes change. They gave me Chobani at the Hospital and it was not bad. In the Video he did not care for it FWIW.
    CAYENNE CHERRY - SURINAME CHERRY- Pitanga
    Emmy does try foods I'll never see in the stores around here, Maybe on Amazon ? I do not know since I did not look :smiley: OK out of curiosity I took a quick look and all I found was seeds and plants.
    I Only Ate DOLLAR STORE FOODS For a Day (what I ate in a day vegan)
    Easily Done from the Freezer, refrigerator or shelves at the local dollar store. She heated the Heinz Beans Maple Style, I eat my pork and beans cold TBH unless They are one ingredient out of several. Beans on a Rice Cake, Rice Cake = eating Styrofoam IMO.
    Vegan Puff-Pastry Bakes
    From the Description "Here we have a pastry bake loosely based on the hearty classic Cornish pasty" hmm... We do have a box of puff pastry in the freezer section. I would have described the result as a hand Pie FWIW and they could be made with all kinds of fillings including Fruit fillings to make individual Pies.
    2 Ingredient Chocolate Cake | One Pot Chef
    How the heck, I'm looking now to see how now. OK, Eggs using the egg whites whipped. The cake has to be high calorie and High Carb IMO.

Have a Good Day and Thanks for the Videos.
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited May 2019
    Doing just whatever strikes me today...and I think maybe a late morning nap? Maybe..
    Breakfast was a slice and a half of avocado toast, the ever present banana, and a cup of coffee. No Idea what lunch may be, or when it could happen!!! I might even take my old self to Sweet Tom's or Vgreen for a meal. (time dependent)
    We have so far managed nearly half inch rain since midnight, and its still happening...chance of rain was 80%, so I'd say I'm getting my fair share!! LOL! I know the little herb pot, the yard moss, and the newly planted mondo grass are enjoying it right down to their little roots!
    Hello Valerie
    We worked to get the Dahlias planted on Saturday since they would get watered in with Sunday's rain. Over 1/2 survived, A couple of the others that looked dry and unsprouted may make it. I soaked some that were like that last year and Voila they grew. I put the 4 smallest ones in a really large pot on the back Concrete patio. The three largest ones went into the front yard in front of the Gladiolus saved from last year, they are really large corms too. I did not do the digging in the front yard I only planted and used a tiny shovel to carefully cover them since I can bend over better than my brother.

I used to eat a smallish banana a day until I got tired of them and now eat maybe two a month usually from the loose banana box at the grocery store.
    I have no problem refolding most maps, The ones I used the most for durability were the ones that had hinged pages. Hagstrom for example. Example the Spiral bound ones such as on this page at Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/hagstrom-maps/s?k=hagstrom+maps

I watched the puff pastry vegan video and the 2 ingredient cake...I'd have to pass on that cake. Though it looked good! Watched Emmy also, of course. :)

I'm not so good with paper maps, and can't for the life of me fold up one I've opened. Yep, the goats are full sized ones..they will be sold off this fall/early winter and be butchered for the meat. My salad Roger was on a bed of raw kale, and there was a dressing, very nondescript. I remember from the menu it was I think honey and citrus? Not enough to really taste either one, but still you could see it had been dressed. Yes, honey is not vegan, and lately they the Vegans are saying avocado and almonds are also not vegan...really? Pretty soon they will be down to alt milk and cardboard?!?!? I've never seen them mention figs, which also need a small little wasp that crawls into the fruit, and becomes part of the fruit....that must mean 'wasp meat' ??? right, huh, am I right.....lol

Later...
    The Puff pastry looked tasty and can be modified for all kinds of fillings. Around here in NJ and NYC farm animals that escape from the slaughter houses are sent to a sanctuary farm in NJ to live out their lives. If they know where they come from I wonder how they escape having to return the escaped animals ?

Wait a minute, Avocado and Almond are not Vegan, that is a reach, and IMO ruins the credibility of the people saying that. Figs need a small wasp ? We Have had two fig trees and they are prolific producers, Well they were until the Deer discovered the Figs and ate them all off of the trees.

Honey I can sort of see, OTOH I see nothing wrong with Eggs or Dairy so what do I know. It isn't like they are fertilized eggs or the Dairy Animals are being killed for the Dairy product. What do I know OTOH.

And what is the rationale behind Almonds and Avocados ? People are getting extreme and weird beliefs :(

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Breakfast was a slice and a half of avocado toast, the ever present banana, and a cup of coffee. No Idea what lunch may be, or when it could happen!!! I might even take my old self to Sweet Tom's or Vgreen for a meal. (time dependent)
    Hello Valerie
    We worked to get the Dahlias planted on Saturday since they would get watered in with Sunday's rain. Over 1/2 survived, A couple of the others that looked dry and unsprouted may make it. I soaked some that were like that last year and Voila they grew. I put the 4 smallest ones in a really large pot on the back Concrete patio. The three largest ones went into the front yard in front of the Gladiolus saved from last year, they are really large corms too. I did not do the digging in the front yard I only planted and used a tiny shovel to carefully cover them since I can bend over better than my brother.

I used to eat a smallish banana a day until I got tired of them and now eat maybe two a month usually from the loose banana box at the grocery store.

Later...
    I have no problem refolding most maps, The ones I used the most for durability were the ones that had hinged pages. Hagstrom for example. Example the Spiral bound ones such as on this page at Amazon
    https://www.amazon.com/hagstrom-maps/s?k=hagstrom+maps

The Puff pastry looked tasty and can be modified for all kinds of fillings. Around here in NJ and NYC farm animals that escape from the slaughter houses are sent to a sanctuary farm in NJ to live out their lives. If they know where they come from I wonder how they escape having to return the escaped animals ?

Wait a minute, Avocado and Almond are not Vegan, that is a reach, and IMO ruins the credibility of the people saying that. Figs need a small wasp ? We Have had two fig trees and they are prolific producers, Well they were until the Deer discovered the Figs and ate them all off of the trees.

Honey I can sort of see, OTOH I see nothing wrong with Eggs or Dairy so what do I know. It isn't like they are fertilized eggs or the Dairy Animals are being killed for the Dairy product. What do I know OTOH.

And what is the rationale behind Almonds and Avocados ? People are getting extreme and weird beliefs :(

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Please excuse the almost double post, MFP will not let me save an edit :(
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 21,208 Member
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday! Warm with no chance of precipitation. No interruption yet to cable, but the doorknob hanging thing said it could be out for several hours. On the other hand, it might be fun to see if they have to compete with the construction crew. Orion enjoyed interfering with J this morning instead of grabbing my lap.

————————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...

Well, they THINK they made the Coca Cola recipe anyway...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWYuPE8rkeE

Val, you might need one of these gadgets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6Zmq7hNQMc

We don't need home made OR store bought doughnuts...but I am curious as to how close they came.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCNLJmFDWwU

Perfect(?) pizza sauce...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFgTVhYvNPA

So let's use some to make a perfect(?) cheese pizza!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0TcF-pe3As

• GardenKatGardens
    Good morning! Oh! its not even 9 a.m. yet? (is this me, or an imposter poster) LOL!
    I looked up carbs in dark chocolate...you'd be safe eating this. No carbs in eggs, and very few in dark (70% ish) chocolate. You just shouldn't eat the whole cake at once ya know??? Yes I'm laughing.

I got ¾ of an inch of rain yesterday. Most I've seen in the rain gauge since I've had it...

I did get a morning nap yesterday! It was nice.

Haven't watched the vid's or done any reading..will catch that later today.

Heading for the gym about 10 ish, so its house chores for the next hour... oh happy happy joy joy.....

Oh, my bad Roger...there is a wasp necessary for some avocado varieties grown on the WEST coast...ours in the east do not need a wasp to pollenate the fruit. Don't ask me questions...that's all I remember from Master Gardener School! Kinda like the 'what flowers or garden plants do Deer NOT Eat? Plastic flowers and garden hose. They can and will eat anything else if they are hungry enough. Ummm, I believe that to be true!!!

Ed, hope the installation goes quickly and you all will not lose your internet for a long stretch. J needs it to work from home, right? Hope there is someplace he can go to safely use internet, OR he can have a few hours 'off'?!??

I'd like to think the week eater and I would spend some quality time together today....we'll see!!

OH, and Roger, hope your long awaited testing results are all good. I know you're really over this waiting business. Long waits like you had should be frowned on by the entire medical community. Patient STRESS, ya know??

Later...

• GardenKatGardens
    No word from Roger....

To Do List:
    gym - check!!
    Lunch....soon :)
  • RogerToo
    OKbewF.png

3kO76d.jpg

YR7aMr.png

cAHfLq.jpg

bnnDTD.jpg
    Timing is everything

mLgjbH.jpg

YZqZe8.jpg

GzuUtm.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    It is 45 degrees outside, The forecast high is in the 50s again. At the present moment there is no rain falling, OTOH the street is still wet and the puddle at the foot of the driveway is still there.

The report was not good news :( the biopsy show consistent with Adenocarcinoma and favors a Primary Liver Cholangiocarcinoma
    I have been referred to
    https://www.healthcare6.com/physician/new-brunswick-nj/darren-carpizo-149190.html
    Dr. Darren Carpizo, MD, is a Surgical Oncology specialist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He attended and graduated from University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center in 1997, having over 22 years of diverse experience, especially in Surgical Oncology.

Wish me Luck
    I'll be calling the Oncologist later today to setup an appointment.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/12/us/mothers-day-anna-jarvis-founder-trnd/index.html
    The woman who invented Mother's Day came to hate it

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/news/crime-and-courts/2019/05/11/zoonotic-bacterial-disease-transmitted-humans-aheinz-57-pet-rescue-de-soto-iowa-state-vet-puppy-dog/1177760001/
    Officials: Cases of disease that can be transferred from dog to human confirmed in Iowa

https://i.stuff.co.nz/business/money/112644819/new-zealands-diy-coffin-clubs-take-the-sting-out-of-death
    New Zealand's DIY coffin clubs take the sting out of death

https://nypost.com/2019/05/07/dont-fall-for-the-one-ring-robocall-scam-fcc/
    Don’t fall for the ‘one ring’ robocall scam: FCC

https://nypost.com/2019/04/22/millennial-men-most-likely-to-be-fooled-by-scams-robocalls/
    Millennial men most likely to be fooled by scams, robocalls

Have a Good Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday! Warm with no chance of precipitation. No interruption yet to cable, but the doorknob hanging thing said it could be out for several hours. On the other hand, it might be fun to see if they have to compete with the construction crew. Orion enjoyed interfering with J this morning instead of grabbing my lap.
    Hello Ed
    Lucky You, Orion Free and still have cable.
    Well, they THINK they made the Coca Cola recipe anyway...

We Made 1886 Coca Cola Recipe || Glen & Friends Cooking
    I had trouble playing this one, it finally loaded and played. I thought that the original recipe had Cocaine in it, Urban myth or truth, I do not know.
    Val, you might need one of these gadgets.

Do You Need an Avocado Gadget in Your Kitchen?
    Not in my Kitchen, Valerie, Maybe. I would have thought that a sharp knife and a large spoon to scoop out the inside would be all that is needed.
    We don't need home made OR store bought doughnuts...but I am curious as to how close they came.

Homemade Vs. Fast Food: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
    I know people love Krispy Kreme, I was underwhelmed. Home Made could be really good, really bad or anywhere in between.
    Perfect(?) pizza sauce...

Brad and Andy Try to Make the Perfect Pizza Sauce | Making Perfect: Episode 2
    Perfect Pizza Sauce, there is no way that a individuals tastes can not determine what is the perfect sauce. Not to mention the color did not look right
    So let's use some to make a perfect(?) cheese pizza!

Interesting in some ways, However I think I will stick to the local Pizza places. I had a great slice of Cheese pizza with Meatball and Ricotta Toppings the other day.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Here is a repost of the post MFP blooped up yesterday

Hi
    It is 45 degrees outside, The forecast high is in the 50s again. At the present moment there is no rain falling, the forecast is for rain off and on today.

https://www.studyfinds.org/drinking-six-cups-coffee-heart-disease/
    How Much Coffee Is Too Much? Drinking 6 Cups In A Day Is Bad For The Heart, Study Shows

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2019/may/11/all-fired-up-are-we-really-living-angrier-times
    The age of rage: are we really living in angrier times?
    In a world in which populists whip up anger that spreads on social media, it’s easy to conclude we have never been more furious

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/05/10/fbi-investigating-baltimore-city-ransomware-attack/
    FBI Investigating Baltimore City Ransomware Attack, As Internal Network Continues To Have Issues

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2018/02/19/baltimore-named-nations-most-dangerous-city-by-usa-today/
    Baltimore Named Nation’s Most Dangerous City By USA Today

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2019/05/09/maryland-real-id-deadline-looms/
    66,300 Marylanders Could Lose Their Driver’s Licenses In June As REAL ID Deadline Looms, MVA Says

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article230191724.html
    In an NC swamp, researcher finds tree older than Christianity. Could there be more?

Have a Good Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning! Oh! its not even 9 a.m. yet? (is this me, or an imposter poster) LOL!
    I looked up carbs in dark chocolate...you'd be safe eating this. No carbs in eggs, and very few in dark (70% ish) chocolate. You just shouldn't eat the whole cake at once ya know??? Yes I'm laughing.

I got ¾ of an inch of rain yesterday. Most I've seen in the rain gauge since I've had it...

I did get a morning nap yesterday! It was nice.

Haven't watched the vid's or done any reading..will catch that later today.

Heading for the gym about 10 ish, so its house chores for the next hour... oh happy happy joy joy.....
    Hi Valerie
    I actually like Dark Chocolate it is the Bakers Chocolate that is way to bitter to eat.

It looks like it slowly, very slowly drying up outside, Rain off and on with more on into Monday Evening.
    Oh, my bad Roger...there is a wasp necessary for some avocado varieties grown on the WEST coast...ours in the east do not need a wasp to pollenate the fruit. Don't ask me questions...that's all I remember from Master Gardener School! Kinda like the 'what flowers or garden plants do Deer NOT Eat? Plastic flowers and garden hose. They can and will eat anything else if they are hungry enough. Ummm, I believe that to be true!!!

Ed, hope the installation goes quickly and you all will not lose your internet for a long stretch. J needs it to work from home, right? Hope there is someplace he can go to safely use internet, OR he can have a few hours 'off'?!??

I'd like to think the week eater and I would spend some quality time together today....we'll see!!
    Ah, that explains it. I was wondering about the wasp. Do most of the Avocados come from Mexico or the west coast ?

The Dang Deer even if they do not eat it they seem to sample plants in the Garden and landscaping.

Safe Internet elsewhere maybe, maybe not.
    OH, and Roger, hope your long awaited testing results are all good. I know you're really over this waiting business. Long waits like you had should be frowned on by the entire medical community. Patient STRESS, ya know??

Later...
    What I found disgusting was that the test was on April 30th and they sent the results to the doctor on May 10th 10:45 AM. The doctor tried to reach me Friday using my old landline phone number which is now Consumer Cellular and usually turned off. Monday they reached me on the cell phone number I always use.

Is the hospital overloaded, If so why ?
    No word from Roger....

To Do List:
    gym - check!!
    Lunch....soon :)
    The post showed OK Monday and then was gone today, Dang !

Have a Nice Day
    Roger