Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Update: I ended up putting another half cup of wine into the mix for the roast. It came out DELICIOUS. While it definitely did not need any additional salt at the table, it wasn't so salty as to taste bad. I'm sure the sodium level is still ridiculous, but I don't make pot roast very often

The remaining roast, vegetables, and gravy, are already cut up and placed in a dish for stew, which has been put in the refrigerator.

All dishes washed up and in the rack too!
    Howdy y'all. It's scintillating Sunday! Nice day here, but I'm inside doing laundry. I have a little extra today because Ariel politely threw up on the bed yesterday and I wasn't actually planning to wash that stuff today, but there it is. I put fresh, NEW (but washed) sheets on the bed and it looks nice.

Hi Ed
    If I said I suspect that the Saltiness came from the Mushroom Soup or the Packets of Dry Mix or all three.

Cats will do that as I understand it.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
    Good Morning All,
    Sunny this morning, and much more 'temperate' that the past few mornings. Back porch says 60. I can go with that.

Luncheon today with my boys, and family. Have to be in Cumming GA at 12:30. It'll be an hours trip mostly because of the morning traffic. There will be more folks out, longer stop lights, etc. But, lunch will be fun and the food good.....

Then this after I have to address my Global Health class....yep, end of unit due today. I have listened to one of the modules... and the one I need to do is only about 40 minutes of videos, so I should be able to get it done rather nicely.

I think Ed, since the wine got doubled up, we'll have to upgrade the name of your chunk of beef to "Boeuf bourguignon-ala Ed" :wink: :smiley: I'll bet it was delicious. I'm a tad jealous of all those nice roasted veggies in your refrigerator...if I was a cat burglar..........hmmmmm.

LeeAnn, weather says you're sending me some rain on Wednesday! Thanks, that should be about right! I hope your weather improves this week.
    Happy Mother's Day!! Hope you have a wonderful day.

And, finally if we don't hear from Roger, ever again, I think we'll know why....some body in NJ won $415M last night. or was it LeeAnn???? I don't know if LeeAnn plays, but I think either Roger or his brother does...(trusting old brain on this?)

Later...
    Hi Valerie
    Why would You want to be cat burglar, Don't You have enough cats already ? :)

It was not me, and TBH if I did win I would still act the same while I figured out how to protect myself from being bombarded with begging letter in the mail.
    The Winner was in Mercer county which is south of the county I live in :(

I suspect that lunch is a Happy Mothers Day treat from Your Boys.

It is supposed to get up to the mid to upper 60s with a unfamiliar bright glowing object in the sky for once.

Happy Mothers Day, Enjoy Your Lunch
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Options
    Roger wrote:
    "Hi Valerie
    Why would You want to be cat burglar, Don't You have enough cats already ? :)"
    Alright smarty britches!!! (bet its been a long time since anybody's called you that!!! LOL!!!)
    I actually had to go back and re-read to see what the heck you were talking about. :)

So, so sorry it wasn't your household in NJ, that is now wealthy! I'd like to know at least ONE multi-millionaire! And it wouldn't really hurt my feelings though, if it was me!!!

I'm in a goof mood as you can tell...
    Finished my week two of video's and quizzes, and end of module test....and I did it on a nice full tummy, with the aid of a 4 pm cup of coffee....so who want to offer up their phone number so when I'm still awake at 2 a.m. I have somebody to talk to??????? giggle, giggle!

See you guys tomorrow!!!!
    Sleep tight!
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,446 Member
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's marvelous Monday! We had our short re-visit with Spring and Summer is back with us. It's supposed to get to 85 today, but no rain.

Laundry all caught up yesterday, and trash/recycle bins are at the curb for pickup.

Off to the salt races!

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Monday Morning!
    Not too much on my 'list' today. Picking up the little one next door this week. She's in a brace from a Soccer related knee injury. She's a year older than Olivia and a really good kid. So Friday when I saw her limping up the street...I volunteered!
    I have a half hour 'talk' to listen to, and am currently sorta listening to a round up of the past weeks Food Summit Revolution. It was well worth my time to participate again this year. Next year I'll be sure to give you guys the link. Whether you choose to listen is up to you!! Its audio, so you can listen on your phone.

Also there seems to be another growth spurt in the laundry basket! Funny how that happens every 4 or 5 days! So, just like weeds in the garden...gotta do it..

Other than that, the day is mine!

Later...

• RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    7500 steps so far + 2 cents. There is this big brightly glowing thing in the sky that is throwing a lot of heat out there :)
    It has been absent when walking for a while too. The Plan for the day is to Mow the grass later and then maybe go to Lowes, depends on my mood and how I feel after mowing.

Have a Great Week
    Roger
    Roger wrote:
    "Hi Valerie
    Why would You want to be cat burglar, Don't You have enough cats already ? :)"
    Alright smarty britches!!! (bet its been a long time since anybody's called you that!!! LOL!!!)
    I actually had to go back and re-read to see what the heck you were talking about. :)

So, so sorry it wasn't your household in NJ, that is now wealthy! I'd like to know at least ONE multi-millionaire! And it wouldn't really hurt my feelings though, if it was me!!!

I'm in a goof mood as you can tell...
    Finished my week two of video's and quizzes, and end of module test....and I did it on a nice full tummy, with the aid of a 4 pm cup of coffee....so who want to offer up their phone number so when I'm still awake at 2 a.m. I have somebody to talk to??????? giggle, giggle!

See you guys tomorrow!!!!
    Sleep tight!
    Good Monday Morning!
    Not too much on my 'list' today. Picking up the little one next door this week. She's in a brace from a Soccer related knee injury. She's a year older than Olivia and a really good kid. So Friday when I saw her limping up the street...I volunteered!
    I have a half hour 'talk' to listen to, and am currently sorta listening to a round up of the past weeks Food Summit Revolution. It was well worth my time to participate again this year. Next year I'll be sure to give you guys the link. Whether you choose to listen is up to you!! Its audio, so you can listen on your phone.

Also there seems to be another growth spurt in the laundry basket! Funny how that happens every 4 or 5 days! So, just like weeds in the garden...gotta do it..

Other than that, the day is mine!

Later...

Hi Valerie
    Actually that is better than what my brother says regarding my sense of humor :)
    I'm sorry it wasn't this household too, I guess I'll have to be satisfied with the stray change I pick up walking.

Others may be able to listen on their phone, I'm pretty sure my Flip Phone doesn't do that sort of thing, heck it doesn't even have a camera.

I am afraid of what the weeds are going to do with the daily rain we had all last week.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
    Howdy y'all. It's marvelous Monday! We had our short re-visit with Spring and Summer is back with us. It's supposed to get to 85 today, but no rain.

Laundry all caught up yesterday, and trash/recycle bins are at the curb for pickup.

Off to the salt races!

Hi Ed
    And we are supposed to hit the low 70s today, Whee, We're having a heat wave :)

Originally there was rain in the forecast for Wednesday and Friday, now they are saying minimal chance Wednesday and rain Friday and Saturday.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! Some chance of rain today. Hopefully not too much. Larger chance of rain tonight.

Off to the rat mines!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    Ed, rain maybe tonite...if earlier today it will surprise me. I've become pretty immune to them saying rain, cuz they're like the little boy who cried wolf.

Did anybody happen last evening to see the live videos of the tornado's in Oklahoma? There were a couple doozies! I flipped on the tv when I got home from dinner, and they were just showing it as breaking news on our local ABC news sta. and by the 7pm national news there had been several that they'd shown live feed. It was formidable just to see it on my little tv screen!

I"m thinking breakfast. Drank my coffee already. Sometimes that cup empties ever so quickly!!!! LOL!

Watched also the live stream of NJ lottery spokesperson presenting the $30,000 check to the 7-11 (?) shop that sold the winning lottery ticket. 2 things that I wonder....who gets the money from the check...the employee's? or I'm guessing it just goes to the 7-11 chain's coffers...and, they mentioned it was located right behind a large hospital...hopefully the winner is a hard working hospital employee, or group of employees who can really put that money to good use. Such drama!!!! :)

Drove down the street to pick up my little neighbor, and her brother was already at the bus stop waiting for their littlest sister, (she's in first grade and quite the kid!) anyhow, I invited them into the car to wait...and I'm glad I did. Not only was the little one chatty and fun to ask questions to, but the bus was 15 minutes late. So it would have been a long dull wait without little Melony to keep me entertained!! The big brother, is the 'learning driver' who drove the family car from the cul-de-sac thru my front flower bed last spring. I love that kid. They moved in when he was about 18 months old...so I've truly watched all these little kids as they grew up. They all three play soccer...as did/does their Mom. Very strong healthy family. If they ever move I'll be heart broken!

My Korean neighbor has already moved from the house next door! I didn't see it happening, but I did walk over there yesterday, and there definitely is a lock box on the front door. Strange.

Ok, enough babbling...going to have breakfast and start my day

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I was walking once again + 6700 steps :)
    Yesterday ended up different from what I had in mind, No Mowing, Lowes, Dragged out Rototiller and tilled more ground instead. Mowing probably starting in the next hour after I have the rest of my Breakfast, So far only the Banana before walking. Cloudy outside today and so far a comfortable temperature with a forecast high in the upper 60s.

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    Ed, rain maybe tonite...if earlier today it will surprise me. I've become pretty immune to them saying rain, cuz they're like the little boy who cried wolf.

Did anybody happen last evening to see the live videos of the tornado's in Oklahoma? There were a couple doozies! I flipped on the tv when I got home from dinner, and they were just showing it as breaking news on our local ABC news sta. and by the 7pm national news there had been several that they'd shown live feed. It was formidable just to see it on my little tv screen!

I"m thinking breakfast. Drank my coffee already. Sometimes that cup empties ever so quickly!!!! LOL!

Watched also the live stream of NJ lottery spokesperson presenting the $30,000 check to the 7-11 (?) shop that sold the winning lottery ticket. 2 things that I wonder....who gets the money from the check...the employee's? or I'm guessing it just goes to the 7-11 chain's coffers...and, they mentioned it was located right behind a large hospital...hopefully the winner is a hard working hospital employee, or group of employees who can really put that money to good use. Such drama!!!! :)

Drove down the street to pick up my little neighbor, and her brother was already at the bus stop waiting for their littlest sister, (she's in first grade and quite the kid!) anyhow, I invited them into the car to wait...and I'm glad I did. Not only was the little one chatty and fun to ask questions to, but the bus was 15 minutes late. So it would have been a long dull wait without little Melony to keep me entertained!! The big brother, is the 'learning driver' who drove the family car from the cul-de-sac thru my front flower bed last spring. I love that kid. They moved in when he was about 18 months old...so I've truly watched all these little kids as they grew up. They all three play soccer...as did/does their Mom. Very strong healthy family. If they ever move I'll be heart broken!

My Korean neighbor has already moved from the house next door! I didn't see it happening, but I did walk over there yesterday, and there definitely is a lock box on the front door. Strange.

Ok, enough babbling...going to have breakfast and start my day

Later...

Hi Valerie
    Since they introduced the Owner on one of the news broadcasts here I believe that 7-Eleven is a franchise as many if not most are in which case I expect the owner gets the $30,000. FWIW I know that most of the McDonalds are also Franchises, since I knew several owners and a prospective owner who was undergoing the training at a local location.

I saw some of the video too, Impressive.

The house across the street, once the one owner passed had several owners who only stayed a couple of years each. Since it is what is considered a starter home nowdays I was not surprised. I think the houses here started out as a 600 Square foot main floor, however a usable attic and basement help with that. Mince is larger at 900 Sq Ft + Basement and Attic from prior owners doing an addition.

Around here I am thinking of the Weatherman like the Boy Who cries Wolf as regards snowfall :)

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi
    In case You missed it, Expected Forum Downtime 5/14/16
    Link
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10388428/expected-forum-downtime-5-14-16#latest

BTW with the Mowing and more yard work today I am currently at 11,000 steps :)
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday all over again! Tag day, but not too bad out there weatherwise.

Off to the rat mines!

• GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Wednesday Morning!
    Sunny and very nice outside...its a great tag day. (well, its not dark gray and raining!)

Roger hope you're having a good walk! And thanks for the info about the site going down on Saturday for maintenance. I would not have seen it on my own.

Shopping and Chatting with DS1 is my agenda today. Maybe a few minutes in the yard if I'm lucky and plan wisely!

LeeAnn must be wrapping up her semester's grading, recording, etc. Hope she can 'surface' soon to enjoy the mornings for her walks!

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    8400 steps so far so things could be worse. The weather is warmer than yesterday, by the time I was headed on the inbound leg towards the Grocery Store I was down to a Pocket T-Shirt and could feel the Sun on me.

Since today is Wednesday, 10% Senior Discount Day, I stopped at the Grocery Store for a box of Cereal and some Fuji Apples and Black Plums. If I could have thought of anything else I needed I would have grabbed it then as the 10% off is on Wednesdays only, Oh well.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
    Good Wednesday Morning!
    Sunny and very nice outside...its a great tag day. (well, its not dark gray and raining!)

Roger hope you're having a good walk! And thanks for the info about the site going down on Saturday for maintenance. I would not have seen it on my own.

Shopping and Chatting with DS1 is my agenda today. Maybe a few minutes in the yard if I'm lucky and plan wisely!

LeeAnn must be wrapping up her semester's grading, recording, etc. Hope she can 'surface' soon to enjoy the mornings for her walks!

Later...

Hi Valerie
    I think we will be fine as it does say in the afternoon. I do wonder why they do not do it overnight however.

I did get out earlier trying to beat the forecast heat, however it did warm up quickly.

I think we may be done in the yard for a few days until the next delivery of plants my brother ordered arrives. I'm not sure why he ordered them but he ordered sweet potatoes.

Enjoy Your day with the shopping and chatting with family
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Tell 'Brother' good luck with the sweet potatoes....lots of vines, lots of space. I'm guessing he will get sp slips...little rooted plants. Sweet potatoes that you buy, and that may (mostly not) sprout....you have to break off the sprout, put it in a container of water, and they pretty quickly grow roots...and can then be planted! (just in case he gets sweet potatoes with eyes that are sprouting!) Just sayin'...

Mayfield Ky....not near family for you or J I hope Ed. Tornado did considerable damage from what I could see on noon news right now.

Little breeze out there right now, going to finish eating and hit the gym...I only have about half my steps for the day...and its the quickest way to get them....then on to Publix. Got some nice savings at Kroger! I had a $2.50 coupon for the frozen blueberries that I like, and I happened on a big reduction on flavored water that comes in small bottles and fit in my drink 'cozy'. Also my Old Persons discount...totaled up 26% savings...or $8+. I'm good with that!

Ok, I need to be shoveling salad, not typing!

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Options
    My family is in Paducah, which is not too very close to Mayfield.

Tagging was not hard this morning, as a lot of the delivered tags were duplicates and I just put them in the cabinet. I got to remove the hose hanger for the candy we don't normally stock and we're not stocking it

Also brought some "extra" cigarettes back to the store. We don't sell a lot of Marlboro Black Non-Menthol 100 cigarettes, so only need to keep 10 or so on hand. The planogram holds 11 and is full. A few weeks ago, they kept bringing more loose packs of that out a couple of times a week, though we didn't need any, and built us up to 33 packs, all loose! 11, of course, were in the planogram, where they belonged. I gathered up 20 (two cartons worth) and charged them back to the store as "excess", put them back into the store planogram, and hoped that would be that.

Well, so far this week, they have brought out 9 more loose packs. They have plenty of room for them in the store planogram and there is no reason for them to bring me more as they do NOT show up on the replenishment report, so I don't know why they keep bringing them...I returned the 9 extra packs, bringing the kiosk back to 11, which is plenty. I wouldn't have minded all the extra ones so much if they were still in sealed cartons (though I probably would still have put them back in the store - easier in a carton!)

I think they must be picking these in error, thinking they are something else that we ARE short on, but I've been trying to figure out what that could be, and can't really see anything obvious. If I can figure that out, I'll talk to them about it, but otherwise I'll just keep on bringing them back when I go in at the end of my shift, assuming they keep bringing them out.

We had an employee call in last night because a family member died so we had to get a last minute fill in, which worked out fairly easily. She is also scheduled for a shift Friday night but I suspect we'll have to fill that one too, so I've already been working on that. Then this morning someone else called in and suddenly needed Saturday off, so I had to scramble to fill that spot, and got that done.

By this point I was ready to throw the darn phone out the window because every time it rang there was something else I suddenly had to fix, while still running the fuel center!

Finally took one of my emergency tranquilizer half-tablets and just gave it time to settle...and managed to get through the rest of the day without contemplating murdering anyone.

Nap time now. I'm sure Lilo is ready.

• RogerToo
    Options
    Tell 'Brother' good luck with the sweet potatoes....lots of vines, lots of space. I'm guessing he will get sp slips...little rooted plants. Sweet potatoes that you buy, and that may (mostly not) sprout....you have to break off the sprout, put it in a container of water, and they pretty quickly grow roots...and can then be planted! (just in case he gets sweet potatoes with eyes that are sprouting!) Just sayin'...

Mayfield Ky....not near family for you or J I hope Ed. Tornado did considerable damage from what I could see on noon news right now.

Little breeze out there right now, going to finish eating and hit the gym...I only have about half my steps for the day...and its the quickest way to get them....then on to Publix. Got some nice savings at Kroger! I had a $2.50 coupon for the frozen blueberries that I like, and I happened on a big reduction on flavored water that comes in small bottles and fit in my drink 'cozy'. Also my Old Persons discount...totaled up 26% savings...or $8+. I'm good with that!

Ok, I need to be shoveling salad, not typing!

Later...

Hi Valerie
    You guessed it, he ordered slips, I actually grew some last year by doing them like I would a regular sprouted potato and that worked too.

We do not normally keep Sweet Potatoes in the house except around Thanksgiving so I'm not sure why he bought them.

We already had some critter damage, something came along and ate the tops off of the sunflower plants he had started in containers. That is more or less what happened last year and was why I was not planning to grow them this year. I have less than no desire to grow food for critters.

Hmmm... I only got a 10% off for my Senior Discount :( a mere pittance compared to Your savings.

From what I see on the ABC news at 7:30 west and southwest of me is getting pounded with bad weather. When I see that I think to myself, see NJ isn't all bad.

Have a Nice evening
    Roger
    My family is in Paducah, which is not too very close to Mayfield.

Tagging was not hard this morning, as a lot of the delivered tags were duplicates and I just put them in the cabinet. I got to remove the hose hanger for the candy we don't normally stock and we're not stocking it

Also brought some "extra" cigarettes back to the store. We don't sell a lot of Marlboro Black Non-Menthol 100 cigarettes, so only need to keep 10 or so on hand. The planogram holds 11 and is full. A few weeks ago, they kept bringing more loose packs of that out a couple of times a week, though we didn't need any, and built us up to 33 packs, all loose! 11, of course, were in the planogram, where they belonged. I gathered up 20 (two cartons worth) and charged them back to the store as "excess", put them back into the store planogram, and hoped that would be that.

Well, so far this week, they have brought out 9 more loose packs. They have plenty of room for them in the store planogram and there is no reason for them to bring me more as they do NOT show up on the replenishment report, so I don't know why they keep bringing them...I returned the 9 extra packs, bringing the kiosk back to 11, which is plenty. I wouldn't have minded all the extra ones so much if they were still in sealed cartons (though I probably would still have put them back in the store - easier in a carton!)

I think they must be picking these in error, thinking they are something else that we ARE short on, but I've been trying to figure out what that could be, and can't really see anything obvious. If I can figure that out, I'll talk to them about it, but otherwise I'll just keep on bringing them back when I go in at the end of my shift, assuming they keep bringing them out.

We had an employee call in last night because a family member died so we had to get a last minute fill in, which worked out fairly easily. She is also scheduled for a shift Friday night but I suspect we'll have to fill that one too, so I've already been working on that. Then this morning someone else called in and suddenly needed Saturday off, so I had to scramble to fill that spot, and got that done.

By this point I was ready to throw the darn phone out the window because every time it rang there was something else I suddenly had to fix, while still running the fuel center!

Finally took one of my emergency tranquilizer half-tablets and just gave it time to settle...and managed to get through the rest of the day without contemplating murdering anyone.

Nap time now. I'm sure Lilo is ready.

Hi Ed
    If I were a suspicious person I would suspect that someone over ordered those Marlboro Black Non-Menthol 100 cigarettes and keeps sending them out so that the overstock does not get noticed or to simulate demand :)

Some days it just runs like that, problem after problem

Have a Good Day Tomorrow
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! Decent chance of showers today, and HOT. Blech.
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Ed
    If I were a suspicious person I would suspect that someone over ordered those Marlboro Black Non-Menthol 100 cigarettes and keeps sending them out so that the overstock does not get noticed or to simulate demand :)

Have a Good Day Tomorrow
    Roger

I don't know how many of them they sell in the store, but when I brought them back yesterday, they didn't have all that many in their planogram, so it was easy to put them back. The last time (when I let them build me up to 33 loose packs) I overfilled their planogram bringing them back. But since they DIDN'T have all that many, they must sell a decent amount in the store. I sell maybe one pack every two or three weeks it seems like. Having excess packs in my backstock area under the counter does nothing to promote sales and just gets in my way, leaving less room for backstock of things I DO sell. I'll just keep bringing any extras back. I don't even know if they realize I have the authority to do that or have noticed that I have done it before. I can outlast them in this game.

Off to the salt races!

• RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I walked again, Summer weather is upon us, I wore a Pocket T-Shirt, and did not bother with gloves and it was fine while walking. Tomorrow I think I'll hit the 7-Eleven for my coffee, Bank for spending Money :) and the Grocery Store for Bananas. I can not think of anything else I need at the moment. Maybe CostCo on Monday.

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
    Howdy y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! Decent chance of showers today, and HOT. Blech.
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi Ed

Have a Good Day Tomorrow
    Roger

I don't know how many of them they sell in the store, but when I brought them back yesterday, they didn't have all that many in their planogram, so it was easy to put them back. The last time (when I let them build me up to 33 loose packs) I overfilled their planogram bringing them back. But since they DIDN'T have all that many, they must sell a decent amount in the store. I sell maybe one pack every two or three weeks it seems like. Having excess packs in my backstock area under the counter does nothing to promote sales and just gets in my way, leaving less room for backstock of things I DO sell. I'll just keep bringing any extras back. I don't even know if they realize I have the authority to do that or have noticed that I have done it before. I can outlast them in this game.

Off to the salt races!
    Hi Ed
    I wonder if it is just that they sell that many more cigarettes overall compared to what You sell.
    Don't You have to account for what You return to the store?

Good Luck on the outlasting them.
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Hey, good morning,
    Last to the party, and will be quite brief, as I was contemplating starting lunch (salad with mixed beans as protein), and I realized that I did NOT eat breakfast. The Heat & Air folks were scheduled to come out between 8-10....and he called about 10 to eight, and said he was on his way....so, moved the car out for easier access to the furnace, and after he left just before 10, I decided to blow the accumulated 'stuff' out of the garage, and that let to the driveway, etc....so somehow I didn't miss eating until I came in and sat down.
    I guess I'll forgo breakfast, and just plow right into lunch??? LOL!!

Only other scheduled 'bothers', a trip to the gym, and start working on this weeks vid's for Global Health. Nice!!

Oh, and DS1's beloved St. Louis Blues won their game 7 of the playoffs with the Stars, I listened to the game...it was very lopsided...6-1 Blues....so they're off to the conference hockey playoffs, and that team is to be determined tonite.....hmmmm. I know Jack was a happy camper. Being from St. Louis, I have no trouble becoming a Blues fan for a few weeks. Would rather Philly be in the games, but....

To the kitchen.....

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's fabulous Friday! No rain scheduled for today, so it should be nice, but too hot.

I do have to account for what I bring back to the store, but I just enter it into the computer as returned to the store for either 1) excess inventory, 2) expired "sell by" date" and then bring it back in. Expired, of course, does not go back on the shelf.

Off to the rat mines!