Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone

Options

Replies

• GardenKatGardens
    GardenKatGardens Posts: 2,496 Member
    Options
    Good Morning! Eating my breakfast...???
    Time got away from me this morning. Made my first things round about 7:30...thyroid med, feed cats, make cup of coffee, check out the front yard, kinda thing. It had at least sprinkled, enough to wet the driveway, except under the trees...

Then I got started on the Internet, and unlike Ed...I spent some time there. Reading recipe's ,face book, checking out the weather channel, etc. Started to watch a movie...but decided I would get too far from my 'schedule' :) Wasn't all that interesting.

Finally about 10:45 I decided I was hungry...so sitting here now eating a tofu scramble and a piece of dry toast...contemplating how chocolate covered bacon would taste. Ed, much as I love chocolate, and bacon is good, but not among my top 10 foods even when I ate meat...I'll pass on the chocolate covered bacon...its all yours! The Key Lime pie, and the spinach pie we'd have to 'negotiate' :)

Roger, sounds like you had a good walk, and were able to beat the rain.

I really should be doing something constructive this morning. Have 2 new recipe's I'd like to try out....one a sandwich filling with mashed garbanzo beans, the other a tostada with spinach layer, mashed sweet potato layer, with black beans, topped with salsa...
    To all of this, I will add a salad, and cantaloupe...maybe some mango.. :)

Beginning to look lkie the predicted morning rain is beginning to move in. Supposed to be a lot of thunder and lightening...could provide an interesting show.

I did not get out of the house yesterday, so no bales of pine straw, no gym, etc. Naps, and sore throat soothers was my main focus it seems... I think tonite soccer, USA plays Costa Rico...I'll probably check it out, as it starts at 8 p...

Later...
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Correction...Soccer NOT tonite. June 7th we play Costa Rico.
    So, its on to completing my Global Health class.
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,597 Member
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's marvelous Monday! 80% chance of rain today, so I guess I'll bring the umbrella in to work with me.

Off to the rat mines!

————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

All mushrooms are edible. Some, only once...
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I was out walking starting at 6:50 until 8:25 +17 cents, all pennies from within a 6 foot stretch of sidewalk & 7100 steps so far. The Overnight Temperatures dropped by a whopping 0.3 degrees from 1:30 to 6AM, It seems Summer is here now. 66 degrees when I left, The Living Room was 77 degrees so I turned on the Wall AC before I left to get a start cooling that floor of the house. It is supposed to be in the upper 80s later on today for a High, Likewise for tomorrow :( There Goes the Electric Bill with two 220 Volt AC units and one 110 volt AC running today.

Breakfast shortly, a Frozen NS Cinnamon Roll Again and a NS Vanilla Protein Shake to finish the breakfast. The Banana was eaten before I went out the door. I stopped at the local Grocery Store for an assortment of Apples, 1 Gala, 1 Fuji & 2 Granny Smith. I picked up three greenish Bananas and four Navel oranges at the ShopRite Yesterday so I am good for fruit for three more days on Bananas and 4 more days after today for Other fruit.

Have a Great Week
    Roger

More later
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's scintillating Sunday!

Been up since about 8:00, though I did get up for a moment at 4 to walk off a severe leg cramp, no doubt from all the walking and sweating yesterday. I may need to get out and get some Powerade Zero in a bit. I've been distracted by feeding Lilo, feeding me, getting laundry started and maybe just a teensy bit by the internet. We had a good time at the Renaissance fair yesterday, and I brought home some cinnamon almonds. Too much sugar to have very many at once, but a very tasty treat, and one I almost always bring home from that fair. $10 for a "large" bag that really isn't all that large, but it's a once a year treat so I don't mind the expense.

One thing I like about the Renaissance fair is that I am walking around a LOT, and so I get to snack my way through the afternoon, along with sipping and quaffing copious amounts of water and a little tea. I had a small spinach pie, with a cheese and spinach filling, quite tasty. One small piece of chocolate covered bacon. For my main sweet treat though, some key lime pie on a stick, and then finished off with some smoked sausage for protein cap toward the end. I have no doubt I walked most of that off. We stopped at Moe's for dinner on the way home and I capped the day with some dry French red wine.

Well, time to move the first load from the washing machine to the dryer.

Later gators!
    Howdy y'all. It's marvelous Monday! 80% chance of rain today, so I guess I'll bring the umbrella in to work with me.

Off to the rat mines!
    Hi Ed
    It sounds as if You had a Great Sunday. The food sounds delicious, I would probably have over indulged if I had been there so just as well I wasn't :)

We had Our rain Yesterday, there is a possibility of some Tomorrow evening Other than that just warm for this time of year for where I am in NJ.

Enjoy the day & Stay Dry
    Roger
    Good Morning! Eating my breakfast...???
    Time got away from me this morning. Made my first things round about 7:30...thyroid med, feed cats, make cup of coffee, check out the front yard, kinda thing. It had at least sprinkled, enough to wet the driveway, except under the trees...

Then I got started on the Internet, and unlike Ed...I spent some time there. Reading recipe's ,face book, checking out the weather channel, etc. Started to watch a movie...but decided I would get too far from my 'schedule' :) Wasn't all that interesting.

Finally about 10:45 I decided I was hungry...so sitting here now eating a tofu scramble and a piece of dry toast...contemplating how chocolate covered bacon would taste. Ed, much as I love chocolate, and bacon is good, but not among my top 10 foods even when I ate meat...I'll pass on the chocolate covered bacon...its all yours! The Key Lime pie, and the spinach pie we'd have to 'negotiate' :)

Roger, sounds like you had a good walk, and were able to beat the rain.

I really should be doing something constructive this morning. Have 2 new recipe's I'd like to try out....one a sandwich filling with mashed garbanzo beans, the other a tostada with spinach layer, mashed sweet potato layer, with black beans, topped with salsa...
    To all of this, I will add a salad, and cantaloupe...maybe some mango.. :)

Beginning to look like the predicted morning rain is beginning to move in. Supposed to be a lot of thunder and lightening...could provide an interesting show.

I did not get out of the house yesterday, so no bales of pine straw, no gym, etc. Naps, and sore throat soothers was my main focus it seems... I think tonite soccer, USA plays Costa Rico...I'll probably check it out, as it starts at 8 p...

Later...
    Correction...Soccer NOT tonite. June 7th we play Costa Rico.
    So, its on to completing my Global Health class.

Hi Valerie
    I think Your Thunderstorms came from the same Front that brought my rain on Sunday form what I could see on the weather map.

Since I like Bacon and Chocolate I might have liked that. I could probably duplicate it by melting some of the NS NutriChocolate Dessert and pulling a couple of slices of Precooked Bacon out of the Freezer, The calories on that ShopRite Bacon are not to bad and it is an easy prep too, Microwave for a few seconds and Voila.

The Closest I have come to Key Lime Pie in recent years is the Dannon Light & Fit Greek Key Lime flavored Yogurt which is tasty.

Have a Good Day & Stay Dry
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Afternoon!
    I've been busy! Chores, gym, veg's and banana's from the Mex. market. Fixed a big salad, and almost finished with that! Banana buying sounds a lot like mine Roger. I had one ready to eat, so I bought 3 more that will be nice for Tues, Wed, Thurs. and by then the grass green 4 that I bought should be ripe!
    No rain yet...yesterday they kept saying 70-80%, starting...and they kept moving the time frame...never happened in my yard! Today ?????
    Don't know much else...so, since the salad is gone I'm guessing its my que to get up and continue chores...rats!

Later...
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! Not a lot of rain chance today, but HOT. 90 is the forecast.

Off to the salt races!

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Morning, its Tuesday!
    Hot is the right word! I missed nearly all of the rain that was forecast for the past 3-4 days. Rain gauge shows less than a quarter inch...so hot and dry, and that seems to be for the foreseeable week or so...poor water bill....

Not much on my list...laundry was just moved to the dryer...gym is a given all week, possible not happening on Thursday, meeting my SIL and Niece for lunch...so its get up early and go, or forget it!?!?!?

Mexican Market after gym yesterday. I swear I love those people! I needed 'some' but not a whole head of cabbage...they will cut a head in half for you if you just ask! Try that in most grocery stores!
    Whole foods is pretty good about a lot of things. One day I just wanted a small bunch of grapes, and everything bagged was over a pound...asked one of the stockers if I could put just a small bunch in a regular bag...I'll never forget his response... "Lady if you only want 12 grapes, you just put exactly what you want or need in a bag, not a problem"! Also they have many cut, prepped veggies on their salad bar, so if you just need a small amount of say olives for a recipe, etc...you can get just that amount from the salad bar...etc.

Ok, Ed..I hope you can stay cool inside the fuel center today, and that Roger has had a good walk. (will check back later)... for now, I'm going to hit the shower and then have some breakfast, and make another cup of coffee...

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I was out walking starting at 6:25 until 7:55 and 7100 steps.
    69 degrees when I left, The Living Room was 77 degrees on my return so I turned on the Wall AC. It is supposed to be in the mid 80s later on today for a High, Tomorrow will be cooler. There is a chance of rain later today and at some point Wednesday. It was not too bad walking as I was out the door somewhat earlier than yesterday and once again I stayed on the shady side where possible. It was starting to feel somewhat warm when I had to walk in the sunshine.

Breakfast shortly, Cereal 110 calories with 4 oz of 1% milk 50 calories and sweetener and a NS Coffee Protein Shake to finish the breakfast. The Banana was eaten before I went out the door.

When I was walking today I ran across a box next to the sidewalk marked free :) Being cheap er frugal I Picked up the sealed cr2032 batteries and a battery operated wall clock, The Clock seems to be working fine and will be hanging in the basement on a wall near this computer I use in the basement. I am using this computer since the basement is cool and I am waiting for the Ground Floor to cool off since I did not run the AC there until I returned from walking and it will take a while for the cool air to reach the front bedroom where the other computer is located through the open doors :)

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
    Good Afternoon!
    I've been busy! Chores, gym, veg's and banana's from the Mex. market. Fixed a big salad, and almost finished with that! Banana buying sounds a lot like mine Roger. I had one ready to eat, so I bought 3 more that will be nice for Tues, Wed, Thurs. and by then the grass green 4 that I bought should be ripe!
    No rain yet...yesterday they kept saying 70-80%, starting...and they kept moving the time frame...never happened in my yard! Today ?????
    Don't know much else...so, since the salad is gone I'm guessing its my Que to get up and continue chores...rats!

Later...

Hi Valerie
    Just curious, are the Bananas from the Mexican Market better? The Local Supermarket carries a lot of Spanish oriented food from Mexico down into South America. The Fresh Bread for example comes from a Mexican bakery in Newark. They Carry things like Bananas, Green Bananas, Small Bananas and Organic Bananas. FWIW I tried the Small Bananas and did not like the texture.

It sounds as if Eds Rats have become Your Problem, Did they escape from his Rat races to Your area :) Sorry for the poor humor.

Hopefully You got all the chores done and can have a easy Tuesday. Today is the NJ primaries. Big Whoopee, One GOP Presidential candidate to choose from and only one other category has more than one choice, The Democrats have two Presidential and also only one other category has more than one choice hence my saying Big whoopee. Some voice in things we have here in NJ :(

BTW When I get out walking I do see very few Trump Signs in yards and no Hillary or Bernie. To me this seems to indicate voters are not happy with any of them.

I have to buy fewer as they ripen so fast in this weather. My Last purchase was three greenish ones Sunday and I had the first one today and it was ready to eat, that means the third one may be a bit overripe on Thursday and if so It will be going into a Vanilla Protein Shake.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
    Howdy y'all. It's terrific Tuesday! Not a lot of rain chance today, but HOT. 90 is the forecast.

Off to the salt races!
    Hi Ed
    Hopefully Your Kiosk AC is working well with temperature like that in the forecast.

Have a Good Day & Stay Cool
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday! Tag day again already. But the fuel center won't open until 6 or 7 this morning since there is work being done on the store computer system overnight. I plan to still get there on time for a 5:00 opening and spend the time doing the tagging, cigarette count, and some extra cleaning. It might be nice to be able to do those things without having to pause to take care of customers, though no doubt I'll have to pause to explain we're not open...even though the fuel center will be wrapped with caution tape.

Supposed to get to 87 today, with no chance of rain. Not TOO bad...

Off to the rat mines!

• GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Wheeeee! We woke up in NJ!!! 59 degrees! And then I saw the 'weather forecast for New England"! Y'all are going to need your winter coats. :)

Shopping day, and pine straw day, and herb planting day...yes, I bought 2 more herbs...an oregano to plant in my yard, and a purple leaf basil. The basil is edible, but I've always used it for a colorful foliage plant...and the oregano that I planted in my neighbors terraced area, is technically no longer mine....although with the house up for sale, and empty, I surely have helped myself to a few snips of it! :) And I'll end the afternoon with a chat with DS1. Hopefully he will have lots of good things to say about his new job that he started on Monday.
    And someplace in there I'll make a run to the gym...I had a great step count yesterday...partially because I went to the gym, and then there was Home Depot....I was over that place by the time I left. I parked down by the pine straw trailers, walked to the store, poked around in the flats of flower offerings, and got the 2 little pots of herbs, which were clearly marked with BIG signs,. SALE...4 for $10. Went to check out, and they were having some sort of 'issue', and it would be a few minutes, so I and another lady hiked off to the other end of the store to the 'regular store' registers. Paid for my pine straw, and two plants..walked all the way across the parking lot to the Pine Straw trailer, opened up the trunk and got my 2 bales of pine straw, and noticed the plants rang up at $3 and change... Now, this happened 2 weeks ago and I didn't notice it til I was home, and it wasn't worth the time to go back....but being tired, and hungry, it was now well past lunch, I hiked back across that parking lot and presented my sales slip at customer service....I also told them it was wrong 2 weeks ago, but I think that fell on deaf ears...anyhow, got my $2.50 refund, and then walked back across that parking lot...total of 2000 steps just at Home Depot!!!
    By evenings end I was 2000 steps over my 'target' # of steps.

Watched USA play Costa RIco last night, yes on UniVision...these games are being played in our country, for right now....last night was at Wrigley Field in Chicago. USA won 3-0. Next game I think is the 11th, and we'll be playing Venezuela. For better or for worse, these are exciting games....just because of the 'sound of the language'!!! :)

Ok, Roger I hope you have had a good walk, and that you were prepared for a chilly walk.
    Oh, and no the banana's at the Mexican Market are no more tasty than any regular banana. I'm surprised you didn't like the tiny little banana's. They sell them at the market, but I seldom buy them as they are more expensive...but the ones I get here are super delicious!
    I picked up banana's as I was out...and they were right there...I did notice this morning that my green as grass banana's are already yellow....so right now I will have 6 ready to eat banana's after I eat my morning one.....I've been reading about making vegan ice cream with banana's...I may have to try them out by weeks end. :)

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I was out walking starting at 6:55 until 8:05 and 7000 steps.
    The weather report showed it as 11 degrees cooler than yesterday when I left. It is supposed to be in the mid 70s later on today for a High, Tomorrow will be slightly cooler. There is a chance of rain later today It was not too bad walking either. I stopped at the Grocery Store for a head of Lettuce and bought a La Yogurt light 90 calories to try as it was 59 cents minus the Wednesday Senior 10% discount of 5.9 cents :)

Breakfast shortly, Cereal 110 calories with 4 oz of 1% milk 50 calories and sweetener and a NS Chocolate Protein Shake to finish the breakfast. The Banana was eaten before I went out the door as usual. For the curious I rotate 5 different cereals so that I have a different one each day. I did select them to be whole grain and reasonable statistics as well as portion size for the 100 to 110 calories. A example would be Multi Grain Cheerios rather than regular Cheerios. Maybe Next week or two I will stack the Senior Discount with a coupon that gives $1 off of two boxes and stock up. 50 cents Plus 10% off seems like a reasonable price to me :)

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Valerie
    From Here
    Some Links on that page for recipes to use Bananas such as Banana Bread, Smoothies and I think 90 in all under banana Desserts.
    Chiquita Banana Ripening & Storage Tips

Most people like their bananas when the peel is yellow or yellow with brown flecks.

If the bananas you buy are too green, you can put them in a brown paper bag with an apple or tomato overnight to speed up the ripening process.

You can slow down the banana ripening process by storing the fruit in the refrigerator. The skin may darken, but the banana will be just right for several days.

If your bananas get too ripe before you can eat them, don't throw them away. Store them peeled in the freezer in a baggie to use in banana smoothies, shakes, or make a banana bread recipe.

Chiquita sets the standard for banana cultivation, irrigation, fertilization and research. We pioneered refrigerated ships to ensure freshness and invented special shipping cartons to protect Chiquita bananas from bruising.

You seem to be enjoying the sports.

I would have been back right away too. I do tend to watch as items are rung up. It is amazing how many errors I see, always in the stores favor too :)

The Tiny Bananas Tasted fine, I just did not like the texture, They seemed mealy somehow.

My Brother plants a lot of Basil, He likes to make Pesto and hands it out to friends too. I should suggest growing Garlic to him.

Have a Good Day
    Roger

Hi Ed
    It sounds as if You are having a easy Tag Day for a change

Have a Nice Day
    Roger

P.S. I had a longer message for Both of You and managed to delete it :(
  • GardenKatGardens
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Roger, don't ya just hate it when you delete something you just wrote....total frustration!
    I'll look into the banana recipe's. It used to be easy, ripe banana's = banana bread or banana muffins...but no flour, no eggs, no sugar= pretty much Nope! :)
    I have several recipe's for banana ice cream, banana mousse, etc. And I can always peel and freeze for later.
    Did my shopping, had lunch, went to the gym...and now doing some little quick chores waiting to see if/when DS will call. I have no idea what his new hours are,..Ok, call happened and all is well with the new job. They already had work waiting for him! Its going to be a fun/interesting job.
    Ok, I'm heading for the kitchen...Have a recipe for Asian noodle bowl with Buckwheat Udon Noodles. Sounds good...will let you know!

Check with you extension service, gardening books, etc and see when to grow garlic in NJ. Here I can plant garlic cloves in very early spring, OR in October and they sprout and sit there thru the winter, and then grow like crazy and are harvested in late summer. Your winters may be too cold for that. You may be planting in early spring.. Its EASY to grow, needs no care other than weeding....and you get pretty garlic scapes. After you dig them up, they need about a week of drying time in the garage, basement, etc...like onions.

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Valerie
    A Recipe is tough with all those restrictions, I wonder is a rice flour & Egg substitute would work? I have to agree if the Bananas get to ripe my brother starts muttering Banana Nut bread or Chocolate Banana Bread, usually with chopped nuts :)

I have heard of Mashing Really Ripe Bananas and just freezing the result as a snack / Dessert.

Thank You for the Info on Garlic. What Brought that to mind is the amount of Pesto he makes each summer.
    Roger
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! Another way to help keep bananas from ripening too fast is to separate them. FROM EACH OTHER and from apples, pears, etc...so they aren't each receiving so much of the gas they generate from each other, which causes them to ripen faster.

Off to the salt races!

• GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Good Morning Y'all
    Another beautiful cool morning...doors open, birds singing. Cats fed, and me too!
    Ed, can't separate the banana's....cant hide my easter eggs either! LOL!!! I can just see me in a sleep induced fog wandering thru the house...'now where did I put that last banana'...too funny.

Lunch today with Leslie, & her mom... and that will be the fun part...then there are dishes to put into the dishwasher, a toybox of toys to go thru...most of which the grands have out grown... oh, its trash day! There are a few other things I'd like to get in the trash, IF I have the time.
    Come to think of it, this day could be called culling the leftovers! (and leftovers for dinner too).
    Roger, I hope your brother will look into planting garlic, as to WHEN to plant, etc. I think he'll be amazed...at how good garlic is, how easy to grow, and how little space they take up in a garden. (Most of my garlic growing happens around my mail box, they look like ornamental flowers! I've even left some bloom and go to seed...(I wouldn't recommend that...the seeds pop everywhere!)

Ed, how did your tag day go? Lots of folks fussy about the late opening? Computer down even for upgrades is a disruption!

Later...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I walked a little longer than usual 8K Steps + one Nickel. I picked up one Banana as the ones I have from Yesterday are still nice and green and will not be ready to eat Friday Morning and a Loaf of Pecan Raisin Bread 90 calories to try as a Smart Carb at the Produce store, then I walked over to the bank and killed a few minutes until they opened so I could cash a check to refill my cash on hand for any needs.

Just for fun, Can You name the alternate version of this tune? Answer canhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN9EC3Gy6Nk
    be found by clicking the spoiler button.
    "God Save the Queen" (alternatively "God Save the King")
    In the United States, the melody is used for the patriotic song "My Country, 'Tis of Thee."
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKZg_ZB4SkU
    Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Howdy y'all. It's thrilling Thursday! Another way to help keep bananas from ripening too fast is to separate them. FROM EACH OTHER and from apples, pears, etc...so they aren't each receiving so much of the gas they generate from each other, which causes them to ripen faster.

Off to the salt races!
    Hi Ed
    I had heard that separating them works, Mom used to claim that snipping them off the stem entirely worked too. I may try that with one or two of the Green ones as a test.

The weather is cool today too, Cooler than Yesterday

Cheers
    Roger
    Good Morning Y'all
    Another beautiful cool morning...doors open, birds singing. Cats fed, and me too!
    Ed, can't separate the banana's....cant hide my easter eggs either! LOL!!! I can just see me in a sleep induced fog wandering thru the house...'now where did I put that last banana'...too funny.

Lunch today with Leslie, & her mom... and that will be the fun part...then there are dishes to put into the dishwasher, a toybox of toys to go thru...most of which the grands have out grown... oh, its trash day! There are a few other things I'd like to get in the trash, IF I have the time.
    Come to think of it, this day could be called culling the leftovers! (and leftovers for dinner too).
    Roger, I hope your brother will look into planting garlic, as to WHEN to plant, etc. I think he'll be amazed...at how good garlic is, how easy to grow, and how little space they take up in a garden. (Most of my garlic growing happens around my mail box, they look like ornamental flowers! I've even left some bloom and go to seed...(I wouldn't recommend that...the seeds pop everywhere!)

Ed, how did your tag day go? Lots of folks fussy about the late opening? Computer down even for upgrades is a disruption!

Later...

Hi Valerie
    We always kept the loose Bananas in a Bowl on the counter with the loose Potatoes and Onions. Currently I sort them by weight and eat the heaviest first since I have a theory that will help balance out the calories from them. I am sure that as they ripen the sugars formed raise the calorie count so eating the large ones first and the smallest ones last should work. I could also be completely wrong :)

I asked him why he doesn't grow Garlic too and his answer was he always forgets to get them started in time.

One of the types of Onions we planted this spring is sprouting flowers at the top of the longest stem. We still have some old toys left in the closet, many of which are wooden, some were moms when she was growing up. I would hate to just throw them out and I wonder if they would sell as antiques?

Cheers
    Roger
  • GardenKatGardens
    Options
    Hey! I'm back.
    Good day...fun lunch with family, made it to the gym, trash at the street, and I'm eating my dinner. Dishwasher still needs to be emptied. Maybe if I leave them overnight the 'dishwasher good fairy' will come do that for me! If not, I will do it as I drink my coffee in the morning! :)

So, I'd like to know why my bananas went from grass green to yellow overnight. On the counter, not near apples, onions, there was a nearby sweet potato and a baking potato. I will be making banana something.... :) (there are 6 of them!)

See you in the morning....and good walk Roger! 8,000 is where I got off the bike at the gym.

I guess I'll be voting for Hilary. Bernie called it quits tonite...and POTUS has endorsed her. Glad to see there is a united force. It had better pay off!!

Later...