Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good Morning!

Love the bread video! I have to admit, I love both Red Lobster rolls, and Olive Garden. I like Texas Roadhouse too, I just do not go there as often, and I have not had bread at the rest. I am not sure there is a bread I do not like, other than the Paleo. :D

Interesting articles! It was very weird to think back to the 60's when Israel and the U.S. were friendly with Iran. Interesting how many policies and things we did have contributed to the mess we are in with Historical perspective..

I am so tired of the diet studies, lol. A better focus is why we can not stick to a more healthy lifestyle...and that is so complex..we have plenty of diets that work, it is being that way for a long period of time...I think genetics does play arole, IMO. Seems we have not got that far really, in understanding it in the 48 years I have battled weight. :*

I think Hopping John is always the peas with rice, you are correct! Most people call it just beans and rice here. Depends on the part of the South, and everyday talk vs. being authentic in calling it, lol. The low country in Geo./ South Carolina it is called that more. Also, it needs to be accompanied by either some hot sauce, like Pete's or the juice from bottled peppers, usually green with various degrees of hotness. That just sits with the ketchup down here and is used as such! Lots of black eyed peas consumed just as a big pot of beans by itself, as replacing potatoes or veggie. Lots of peas with greens or green beans added, also.

Those horderves sound really tasty!! I have almost no protein in the house at the moment, so may need to do a little shopping! :#

I have to tweak the jello salad still, but it was the taste I remembered. Kind of cool and retro throwback. It is under 3 layer jello salad or ribbon salad. I have not found the exact one yet, so many variations. I think if I would have added milk to the cream cheese and pineapple layer it would help. Also one or two recipes call for gelatin or lemon jello in that layer. I will have to see, as I do not remember my mom putting it together in that great of detail, apparently, lol..

Stay warm! We need to embrace those scales!! o:) ...Jan
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Hi Jan and Roger. I actually read the comments since my last post (some energy returning). Saw my doctor on Tuesday...being tested and treated for lung blood clots. If none show in test, then will wean me off the treatment. Also on preventive asthma medication, snd have asthma nebulizer at home now. I’m finally starting to feel like I’m improving. Roger- my insurance covers other hospitals so I will never go back to that one!!!!! Happy New Year! Please protect and improve your health!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited January 2018
    I did post more humor once again.

Hi
    I'm back from walking this Morning, It is the same temperature as yesterday despite that today is supposed to have a warmer high temperature. The temperature this morning was 9 on the porch and 12 on the cable channel.

http://www.drroyspencer.com/2018/01/u-s-average-temperature-plummets-to-11-deg-f/
    U.S. Average Temperature Plummets to 11 deg. F
    January 1st, 2018 by Roy W. Spencer, Ph. D.

https://www.studyfinds.org/silent-seizures-memory-loss-alzheimers/
    ‘Silent Seizures’ A Clue To Memory Loss In Alzheimer’s Disease
    1Jan - by Terra Marquette

http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2017/12/29/flu-restrictions/
    CBS Minnesota

As Flu Spreads, Hospitals Are Restricting Visitors
    By Reg Chapman, December 29, 2017 at 10:23 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5225787/Vandals-kill-500-000-bees-knocking-50-hives.html
    Vandals kill at least 500,000 bees after knocking over 50 hives in Iowa
    Justin and Tori Engelhardt who own Wild Hill Honey found the damage Thursday
    They discovered that their 50 beehives had been knocked over by vandals
    Vandals killed at least 500,000 bees and estimated damages were $50K-$60K
    By Valerie Edwards For Dailymail.com, Updated: 14:33 EST, 1 January 2018

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-31/these-are-us-cities-getting-least-sleep
    These Are The U.S. Cities Getting The Least Sleep
    By Tyler Durden, Sun, 12/31/2017 - 20:30

https://nypost.com/2018/01/01/adult-diapers-and-cold-weather-didnt-stop-these-people-from-welcoming-2018/
    Talk about a hearty Appetite
    Minnesotan Matthew Frank opted to augment his sweat shirt, jacket, winter hat and gloves by fattening himself up on a dinner of 10 chicken legs and six biscuits after a hearty helping of bacon for breakfast.

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi Jan and Roger. I actually read the comments since my last post (some energy returning). Saw my doctor on Tuesday...being tested and treated for lung blood clots. If none show in test, then will wean me off the treatment. Also on preventive asthma medication, and have asthma nebulizer at home now. I’m finally starting to feel like I’m improving. Roger- my insurance covers other hospitals so I will never go back to that one!!!!! Happy New Year! Please protect and improve your health!

Hi Val
    I'm happy to hear that You are improving. I know that if I was as unhappy as You sounded I would have to be unconscious before I went there again.
    I hope Your daughter is handling this OK.

I am back home earlier than usual, the plan is to head back out later now that my pension check has arrived. I want to get it to the bank today as there is snow in the forecast for tomorrow.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good Morning!

Love the bread video! I have to admit, I love both Red Lobster rolls, and Olive Garden. I like Texas Roadhouse too, I just do not go there as often, and I have not had bread at the rest. I am not sure there is a bread I do not like, other than the Paleo. :D

Interesting articles! It was very weird to think back to the 60's when Israel and the U.S. were friendly with Iran. Interesting how many policies and things we did have contributed to the mess we are in with Historical perspective..

I am so tired of the diet studies, lol. A better focus is why we can not stick to a more healthy lifestyle...and that is so complex..we have plenty of diets that work, it is being that way for a long period of time...I think genetics does play a role, IMO. Seems we have not got that far really, in understanding it in the 48 years I have battled weight. :*
    Hi Jan
    I thought You might find the bread video interesting...
    If I said I do not recall eating the breads at any of those places ?

IMO things went to pieces when the Shah of Iran was thrown out. I wonder how many people buying Persian Rugs know that Persia is the old name for Iran ?

I find some of the diet articles interesting, OTOH You are correct IMO about genetics playing a role.
    Not to mention that how well off You are seems to be involved as well.
    I think Hopping John is always the peas with rice, you are correct! Most people call it just beans and rice here. Depends on the part of the South, and everyday talk vs. being authentic in calling it, lol. The low country in Geo./ South Carolina it is called that more. Also, it needs to be accompanied by either some hot sauce, like Pete's or the juice from bottled peppers, usually green with various degrees of hotness. That just sits with the ketchup down here and is used as such! Lots of black eyed peas consumed just as a big pot of beans by itself, as replacing potatoes or veggie. Lots of peas with greens or green beans added, also.

Those horderves sound really tasty!! I have almost no protein in the house at the moment, so may need to do a little shopping! :#

I have to tweak the jello salad still, but it was the taste I remembered. Kind of cool and retro throwback. It is under 3 layer jello salad or ribbon salad. I have not found the exact one yet, so many variations. I think if I would have added milk to the cream cheese and pineapple layer it would help. Also one or two recipes call for gelatin or lemon jello in that layer. I will have to see, as I do not remember my mom putting it together in that great of detail, apparently, lol..

Stay warm! We need to embrace those scales!! o:) ...Jan
    I made a mistake the other, two mistakes actually. I had a Wendy's Baconator and I asked for packets of Ketchup and Mayo to go with it as it needs ketchup for my taste buds. When I dumped the bag on the table one red packet dropped out, I muttered a couple of choice words and started to put it on the sandwich which was the second mistake. It was watery and when I looked it was hot sauce :( I hastily blotted it off as I do never use hot sauce.

After the Christmas and New Years food I got on the scale this morning and said a few choice words to the result :(
    I need to buckle down and stay 100% on NS.

In the helpful ? vein a neighbor dropped off a loaf of Pumpkin bread yesterday to say thank you for my brother helping them, Yikes.

I love Cream Cheese, My waist does not however. I can sit and eat it straight from the package :)

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

It is another brisk day. It was 18 degrees for the night with a high in the 30's. Blessedly no wind! I did not leave the house yesterday, so I have lots to do today. I actually am not crazy about leaving the house today either! :D

I hate when stuff like your ketchup thing happens! I tend to not be as focused as I should, so I will not notice if someone does something, when I have thought myself clear on it... I am bad about picking up the item next to what I really want and thinking I have the correct item, as in the grocery store. I do not always do it, but often enough I could kick myself when I do! I love cream cheese too. It would be yummy on that pumpkin bread! I have some lean ground meat in the house. I plan to eat simply today. I sure can tell I have not watched, as my arthritis and sugar have flared up and I feel it. Duh... on my part.

I am proud you weighed! Awful as it is. I have put on 10 lbs. since just after Thanksgiving. :/

Time to rein it in!! I plan to be better today!! o:)

Headed for humor!! Cut down today and get on track!! We need to!! :# ...Jan
  • RogerToo
    I posted more humor already

Hi
    I'm back from walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was 28 on the porch and 29 on the cable news channel. When I left the house it had not started snowing. By the time I picked up my coffee it had started and the winds had picked up. The wind and snow picked up while I was out and I was happy to get back home :)

https://nypost.com/2018/01/01/chinas-out-of-control-space-station-is-about-to-fall-from-the-sky/
    China’s out-of-control space station is about to fall from the sky

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/01/02/alzheimers-treatment-diabetes/
    Scientists Find Alzheimer’s Treatment While Trying To Cure Diabetes
    January 2, 2018 at 2:45 pm

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2018/01/02/tomato-nationwide-shortage/
    Price Of Tomatoes Going Up Due To Nationwide Shortage
    January 2, 2018 at 11:27 am

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/have-a-meaty-new-year-americans-will-eat-record-amount-in-2018

Americans Will Eat a Record Amount of Meat in 2018
    By Megan Durisin and Shruti Singh Updated on January 2, 2018, 5:57 PM EST

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-weather-latest-cold-snow-temperatures-freezing-news-updates-a8138701.html
    US weather latest: Cold snap expected to last as 90% of country fails to make it above freezing
    Sharks died and Niagara Falls froze in the dangerously low temperatures
    By Emily Shugerman New York, Wednesday 3 January 2018 09:48 GMT

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

It is another brisk day. It was 18 degrees for the night with a high in the 30's. Blessedly no wind! I did not leave the house yesterday, so I have lots to do today. I actually am not crazy about leaving the house today either! :D

I hate when stuff like your ketchup thing happens! I tend to not be as focused as I should, so I will not notice if someone does something, when I have thought myself clear on it... I am bad about picking up the item next to what I really want and thinking I have the correct item, as in the grocery store. I do not always do it, but often enough I could kick myself when I do! I love cream cheese too. It would be yummy on that pumpkin bread! I have some lean ground meat in the house. I plan to eat simply today. I sure can tell I have not watched, as my arthritis and sugar have flared up and I feel it. Duh... on my part.

I am proud you weighed! Awful as it is. I have put on 10 lbs. since just after Thanksgiving. :/

Time to rein it in!! I plan to be better today!! o:)

Headed for humor!! Cut down today and get on track!! We need to!! :# ...Jan

Hi Jan
    I need to avoid Carbs and stay 100% on NS for a while. I will be freezing my portion of the pumpkin bread. I did lose a lot of water weight from Wednesday morning to Thursday Morning, 4 pounds TBH.

Without looking in the book where I log my weight I suspect I gained more weight what with the 4 pounds of water weight lost in 24 hours. I blame that water weight on the foods from New Years Eve and New Years Day foods.

I hate it when I don't read the label carefully enough and end up with Hot (Spicy) versions since I do not like that sort of item. The NS Stir Fry Dinner is at the high end of what I can tolerate.

I went back out yesterday to the bank with my pension check and picked up 10 cents on the second outing. I need to count the money picked up last year so I can start over for the new year.

It was not a great day for walking today due to the wind blowing in my face and snow blown into my face after I picked up coffee. I managed to handle it and on the last half of my walk the wind was at my back or side.

Good Luck with the Arthritis and Sugar.
    Roger

Hi Val
  • hope4change_val
    Roger - stay warm and safe with the storm heading your way...watching the news and that looks wicked. Jan - you take care too...your temps are severe too. San Antonio has been below freezing but we are supposed to get on a warming trend starting today.
  • Buttons61
    edited January 2018
    Good morning!!

Val, it is so nice to hear from you! You have certainly had a rough time! I am thankful you are home finally, I bet it felt wonderful. Sounds like your follow up care is pretty good - so much better than your hospital experience. Ihope you become stronger with each passing day! I know everyone is thankful you are home, too! <3

We should warm up by Sat. and Sunday. More or less. Definitely too cold for the South!

Picked up Chester's ashes yesterday. Guess I will need a warm weather day to give him his funeral. At least it is sunny this week.

Felt a little better watching what I ate yesterday. Nice loss for you, even if it is water weight! Every bit counts! :)

Have to be good at Olive Garden tonite. I actually have the worst taste for the salad, a good thing...

Enjoyed the humor, lots of funnies!! Take care and stay warm all!! :) ...Jan

P.S. Terrible story on the bees. How awful!!
  • hope4change_val
    Hi Jan, with my illness I had missed your posts about Chester’s decline and passing (but I went back and read). I’m so sorry for your loss. Love, Val
  • RogerToo
    And yet more humor posted

Hi
    I'm back from walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was 13 on the porch and 11 on the cable news channel. We Ended up shoveling the sidewalks and driveway last night around 6PM when the snow was done falling. I picked up my coffee and the winds were blowing with a wind chill of Zero or colder. The walking was good except where the sidewalks were still snow covered. I am guessing 6 to 8 inches fell around here and much more in parts of South NJ. I was very happy to get back home this morning :)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5230201/Pensioner-used-turmeric-fight-blood-cancer.html
    Woman, 67, who battled blood cancer for five years 'recovers after treating it with TURMERIC' in the first recorded case of its kind

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-shropshire-42552755
    Shropshire chef offers resignation over 'spiked vegan' post
    3 January 2018

http://www.courant.com/community/manchester/hc-news-manchester-shooting-folo-20180102-story.html
    Witness Tells Police He Saw Restaurant Manager Shoot Cook In Case Related To Yelp Review

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/elgin-greg-schiller-slumber-parties-homeless-cold-467714563.html
    Elgin Man Told to Stop 'Slumber Parties' for Homeless During Cold, He Says
    Updated at 5:52 PM CST on Jan 2, 2018

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-01-02/america-s-power-grid-showing-signs-of-strain-amid-brutal-cold
    America’s Power Grid Is Showing Signs of Strain During Brutal Cold
    By Jim Polson, January 2, 2018, 4:05 PM EST

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/12/28/hyannis-petsmart-employee-attacked-by-pit-bull/
    PetSmart Employee Attacked By Dog Being Groomed

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Roger - stay warm and safe with the storm heading your way...watching the news and that looks wicked. Jan - you take care too...your temps are severe too. San Antonio has been below freezing but we are supposed to get on a warming trend starting today.

Hi Val
    I saw a report of 18 inches of snow in South Jersey, Luckily not that bad around here :)
    The wind chills were and are forecast to be bitter today.
    Hi Jan, with my illness I had missed your posts about Chester’s decline and passing (but I went back and read). I’m so sorry for your loss. Love, Val

Whee, a warming trend, can You send it my way ?

I hope You are doing better.
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!!

Val, it is so nice to hear from you! You have certainly had a rough time! I am thankful you are home finally, I bet it felt wonderful. Sounds like your follow up care is pretty good - so much better than your hospital experience. Ihope you become stronger with each passing day! I know everyone is thankful you are home, too! <3

We should warm up by Sat. and Sunday. More or less. Definitely too cold for the South!

Picked up Chester's ashes yesterday. Guess I will need a warm weather day to give him his funeral. At least it is sunny this week.

Felt a little better watching what I ate yesterday. Nice loss for you, even if it is water weight! Every bit counts! :)

Have to be good at Olive Garden tonite. I actually have the worst taste for the salad, a good thing...

Enjoyed the humor, lots of funnies!! Take care and stay warm all!! :) ...Jan

P.S. Terrible story on the bees. How awful!!

Hi Jan
    I suspect that nobody likes Your weather even if it is better than ours. OTOH You get warmer weather.

Yup, I got lucky again on Mr. Scale, Another Pound off since yesterday, I suspect that was also 95% water weight. Now the loss gets hard :(

It makes You wonder what goes through their heads, Bees are important to polination.

Congratulations
    Buttons61 19 hours ago
    lost 2 lbs since last weighing in! Buttons61's lost 7 lbs so far.

Good Luck at Olive Garden
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Good news from the doctor today...no blood clots in my lungs! He said I should expect to feel really crappy for at least a couple months...the antibiotics are rough. No work all next week then one week of 1/2 time.
  • Buttons61
    edited January 2018
    Good morning!

Chilly but that sun is shining! Nice weight loss Roger! Dedication pulls you thru!!

Val, really excited about your news!! Thankful no clots, and extra thankful no work for a bit!! <3 How is the company taking it?

Thanks about Chester, I sure miss him. I really let him down at the end, that was miserable...

I ate more at Olive Garden than I should have, but I still lost a lb. I was expecting a gain. Of course, we ate a lot of salad!.

I admit it, we are wusses down here, lol! But this is the South, we are supposed to be warm! It is not so much the cold, but the length of the cold, lol.. Glad I wasn't Florida! We are supposed to be having a tomato shortage soon. I was kind of surprised about the article about beef prices being reasonable and going down. They sure aren't here. You can buy roasts and things if you mortgage your house, lol, and steaks if you give up driving in your car for a couple hundred miles. I am not sure if it is the South, or just me-- but I am not getting something...

Hated the article on Pet Smart....I was less than thrilled the one and only time I used them. I had taken Buttons in for a nail trim, so I did not have to go to Montgomery. She had gotten scared and poo'd in the car, not something she ever does. So I asked for a bath also. They ask a bunch of questions, and I was very specific she might be scared, she had never been. I was specific her back legs did not work well and about her arthritis and her age, 13 at the time. The lady put her on a tall table, and never asked for help. It was apparent she needed someone to steady Buttons. And sure enough, she let Buttons fall right off the table. After all that (and she really did not need table trimming) Buttons was made to jump off the table and she fell again. No communication, I would never go again, and should have pulled her out, except I needed her bath. The story you posted seemed a semi dumb owner, and really dumb policy from the store. I always remind my people at the vet about my dogs tendencies. I will have to especially for May with her food and territory issues. Alabama does seem to have a lot of dogs with issues. I guess poor raising, or neglect as pups, or abandonment. All my life my dogs did not have these issues. but I raised them from 6-7 wk. pups. :|

Take care all! Val! Savor this rest!! No work!! :) Jan
  • hope4change_val
    Happy Saturday. Not much happening here. Eat, sleep, repeat. Yesterday’s shower and doctor visit whiped me out...slept rest of day.
  • RogerToo
    More Humor is now Posted

Hi
    I'm back from walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was 10 on the porch and 8 on the cable news channel. The sidewalks and driveway have a bit of snow that drifted last night around 6PM. I picked up my coffee and the winds were not blowing as hard as yesterday. The walking was good except where the sidewalks were still snow covered and I did run into a stretch where spray from the road coated them with ice. I stopped at the grocery store to warm up and bought some sliced ham that was on sale at a good price. Once again I was very happy to get back home this morning :)

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2018/01/04/iguanas-are-falling-out-of-trees-in-florida-because-its-so-cold-please-dont-pick-them-up/
    Iguanas are falling out of trees in Florida because it's so cold. Please don't pick them up.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/animalia/wp/2018/01/04/iguanas-are-falling-out-of-trees-in-florida-because-its-so-cold-please-dont-pick-them-up/
    Cold weather impacting Florida sea turtles and manatees

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/899841/North-Korea-missile-test-accident-hit-city-Kim-Jong-un-Hwasong-12-Japan-war
    North Korea hits OWN CITY with missile as Japan fear accidental strike by CLUELESS regime
    By Taryn Tarrant-Cornish, UPDATED: 10:38, Thu, Jan 4, 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/travel/articles/900092/flight-news-woman-alone-entire-plane
    Flight news: Woman gets entire plane to herself thanks to scheduling mix-up
    A WOMAN ended up being the sole passenger on a plane to Washington DC, travelling with just two pilots and a flight attendant.
    By Francesca Specter, UPDATED: 14:42, Thu, Jan 4, 2018

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/899869/Amtrack-train-crash-Storm-Grayson-derailed-Savannah-Station-track-switch-New-York-crash
    Train carrying 300 passengers derails in Storm Grayson as 'track switch freezes'
    A TRAIN carrying hundreds of passengers has derailed at Savannah Station on the east coast, reports claim.
    By Taryn Tarrant-Cornish, UPDATED: 07:44, Thu, Jan 4, 2018

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good news from the doctor today...no blood clots in my lungs! He said I should expect to feel really crappy for at least a couple months...the antibiotics are rough. No work all next week then one week of 1/2 time.
    Happy Saturday. Not much happening here. Eat, sleep, repeat. Yesterday’s shower and doctor visit wiped me out...slept rest of day.

Hi Val
    I'm glad the doctor had good news for You. Sad to hear about the Antibiotics.
    At least no Work for the upcoming week.

Rest up
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

Chilly but that sun is shining! Nice weight loss Roger! Dedication pulls you thru!!

Val, really excited about your news!! Thankful no clots, and extra thankful no work for a bit!! <3 How is the company taking it?

Thanks about Chester, I sure miss him. I really let him down at the end, that was miserable...

I ate more at Olive Garden than I should have, but I still lost a lb. I was expecting a gain. Of course, we ate a lot of salad!.
    Hi Jan
    Good news so far at the scale although most of the water weight is now gone. I was down a bit less than yesterday losing 3/4 of a pound. I still have some more to get rid of to be back down to where I was before Christmas :(

I'm sure You did the best You could for Chester.

To me the loss of a pound indicates that You did well at Olive Garden.
    I admit it, we are wusses down here, lol! But this is the South, we are supposed to be warm! It is not so much the cold, but the length of the cold, lol.. Glad I wasn't Florida! We are supposed to be having a tomato shortage soon. I was kind of surprised about the article about beef prices being reasonable and going down. They sure aren't here. You can buy roasts and things if you mortgage your house, lol, and steaks if you give up driving in your car for a couple hundred miles. I am not sure if it is the South, or just me-- but I am not getting something...
    When You are not used to something You feel it more.

TBH the tomatoes in the store are not that tasty at this time of the year. I suspect that eateries will feel the impact more than a homeowner.

You could not prove that prices on beef have dropped by what I am seeing either.
    Hated the article on Pet Smart....I was less than thrilled the one and only time I used them. I had taken Buttons in for a nail trim, so I did not have to go to Montgomery. She had gotten scared and poo'd in the car, not something she ever does. So I asked for a bath also. They ask a bunch of questions, and I was very specific she might be scared, she had never been. I was specific her back legs did not work well and about her arthritis and her age, 13 at the time. The lady put her on a tall table, and never asked for help. It was apparent she needed someone to steady Buttons. And sure enough, she let Buttons fall right off the table. After all that (and she really did not need table trimming) Buttons was made to jump off the table and she fell again. No communication, I would never go again, and should have pulled her out, except I needed her bath. The story you posted seemed a semi dumb owner, and really dumb policy from the store. I always remind my people at the vet about my dogs tendencies. I will have to especially for May with her food and territory issues. Alabama does seem to have a lot of dogs with issues. I guess poor raising, or neglect as pups, or abandonment. All my life my dogs did not have these issues. but I raised them from 6-7 wk. pups. :|

Take care all! Val! Savor this rest!! No work!! :) Jan

If I said I am not surprised by Your experience at PetSmart, I do not expect as lot from any large chain location that has to deal with animals or people. It would appear that You were lucky Buttons was not injured by the two falls. That was a clueless person working there, One fall should have been a huge clue to be extra careful and not have Buttons jump down.

That owner came across as worse than dumb to me. I have seen one Dog while walking since I started walking where the person walking it had a Muzzle on the dog.

I saw this
    Buttons61 7 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 1/05/2018 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    Congratulations
    Roger