Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good Morning!

Oh Roger! I can not believe you lost your days!! That is a bummer!!! :s It's weird too, because I swear I do not log out of here, and some days it prompts me and I have to log in. I do not think I go to the home page every day, so it must be your changing of your password that did it, maybe. I would contact them and see if they would reinstate you!! :o

Val, sounds like the box was a good jump start for you! I have not looked in the store lately to see what is offered to the public. I wonder if the offerings are different! You sound renewed!! I like that!!! <3 That property sounds wonderful, but sometimes we make the choice based on the kids. That was what we did, as this house was my least favorite due to its layout. But I never regretted the choice of the privacy country feel it offered. I wish I could get a smaller place now but I am am thankful I have it, regardless! Great job this week!!!! :)

I could eat those Big Macs. Good thing I didn't!

Geez, losing plutonium..... Worth a "you had one job!"....

My property taxes are only about $350.00. :) But you put up with a bunch of dumb things in AL. to have them! :/

Roger, you are a money tree lately, lol!! :D

I think you should update your picture from the Christmas tree to a pretty flowering spring scene with a penny laying on your walk!!! It would be fun to see just how many people noticed, lol!! :) **************** :) Come on!! Tech guy!! :#

Thanks for the humor!! Not as bad as your losing your days, but I misunderstood my tax guy, and I owe 250 federal, plus an additional 230 state in addition to the 850 state I have already paid....Bummer.... :( See, it could be worse....... ... Jan B)
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    The house comes with a riding mower...but llamas are automatic lawm mowers, and they and alpaca don’t harm the grass because they sizzor cut the grass rather than pulling it out like cows and horses, plus they have padded hooves so they don’t rip it up that way either. Even though i love alpaca more than llama, I would choose llama for a single woman because they are territorial and they can (and have) killed mountain lions and coyotes too! The NS pack at my Walmart (no dinners) was $44.00. Tonight’s dinner was tofu, broccoli, and mushrooms...not everyone’s preference but it was yummy to me and filling. I do better ‘exercising’ when I have work projects to do...rather than treadmill (you don’t go anywhere). With that land, there would be always things to do, but yes....then i worry about what if i get sepsis again!
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    And yet more humor, I liked the Eclipse one :smiley:

Hi
    I'm back from walking and 2 cents. The temperature this morning was 54 degrees and the walking was nice too. I wore a light long sleeve shirt and the safety vest and they were enough.

Yesterday we adjusted the cut on the lawn mower, then I cut the lawn. I also did laundry afterwards, mainly the winter weight clothes so I could store them away until fall.

According to my email, Roger , the non-frozen portion of your Diabetes Uniquely Yours Plan: Men, Custom Menu order has shipped. Tracking shows.
    From Sparks, NV US
    Ship date: Mon 5/07/2018, Scheduled delivery: Tue 5/08/2018 by end of day.
    That is not a bad travel time from Nevada to NJ and my Door.

https://weather.com/news/news/2018-05-06-new-orleans-earthquake-gulf-of-mexico
    Rare Magnitude 4.5 Earthquake Strikes Off Coast of Louisiana Near New Orleans

https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/retirees-are-leaving-america-to-save-money/
    Retirees are leaving America to save money

http://www.chicagotribune.com/business/ct-nasa-spacex-rocket-elon-musk-20180505-story.html
    NASA advisers say SpaceX rocket technology could put lives at risk

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local/crime/article/Nearly-60-card-skimmers-found-in-San-Antonio-over-12875122.php
    Nearly 60 credit card skimmers found in San Antonio over 2-month span

https://www.mysanantonio.com/news/article/HOA-Ruining-Your-Life-8-Things-It-Can-t-Do-and-12887985.php
    HOA ruining your life? 8 things it can't do — and how you can fight back

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/05/07/fdacalories-food-labels-obama-trump-517191
    Obama’s calorie rule kicks in thanks to Trump
    Smething I like to see.

Have a Great Tuesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good Morning!

Oh Roger! I can not believe you lost your days!! That is a bummer!!! :s It's weird too, because I swear I do not log out of here, and some days it prompts me and I have to log in. I do not think I go to the home page every day, so it must be your changing of your password that did it, maybe. I would contact them and see if they would reinstate you!! :o
    Hi Jan
    I was bummed as I was around 1100 days more or less, However it is what it is and crying over spilled milk gets nothing.

I though about that and decided oh well...
    Val, sounds like the box was a good jump start for you! I have not looked in the store lately to see what is offered to the public. I wonder if the offerings are different! You sound renewed!! I like that!!! <3 That property sounds wonderful, but sometimes we make the choice based on the kids. That was what we did, as this house was my least favorite due to its layout. But I never regretted the choice of the privacy country feel it offered. I wish I could get a smaller place now but I am am thankful I have it, regardless! Great job this week!!!! :)
    I am sure that mom and pop bought the house as the best they could afford that could take four kids.
    I could eat those Big Macs. Good thing I didn't!

Geez, losing plutonium..... Worth a "you had one job!"....

My property taxes are only about $350.00. :) But you put up with a bunch of dumb things in AL. to have them! :/

Roger, you are a money tree lately, lol!! :D

I think you should update your picture from the Christmas tree to a pretty flowering spring scene with a penny laying on your walk!!! It would be fun to see just how many people noticed, lol!! :) **************** :) Come on!! Tech guy!! :#

Thanks for the humor!! Not as bad as your losing your days, but I misunderstood my tax guy, and I owe 250 federal, plus an additional 230 state in addition to the 850 state I have already paid....Bummer.... :( See, it could be worse....... ... Jan B)

OTOH as I remember from the article, the Weigh, Blood Pressure and Cholesterol are good for him on that diet. How much is due to the Big Macs an how much is heredity I do not Know, I know People that no matter how they eat to reduce their Cholesterol it is very high, Heredity is something You can not escape.

The thing about that loss is they are not sure if it is really lost or just that the paperwork does not show were it went, either way Big Oops.

$350 a year ? Ours are around 25+ times higher, That is one of the reasons NJ is a expensive state.

I did change it one time, and People noticed :wink:

I'm sorry to hear that Tax day ended up higher than You originally thought :(

As for asking for the help with the days count, I did sort of do it by not logging in when prompted, Oh well.

I also saw this

Buttons61 10 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 5/07/2018 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal
    And
    Buttons61 15 hours ago
    burned 223 calories doing 30 minutes of Gardening, general

Congratulations
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    The house comes with a riding mower...but llamas are automatic lawm mowers, and they and alpaca don’t harm the grass because they sizzor cut the grass rather than pulling it out like cows and horses, plus they have padded hooves so they don’t rip it up that way either. Even though i love alpaca more than llama, I would choose llama for a single woman because they are territorial and they can (and have) killed mountain lions and coyotes too! The NS pack at my Walmart (no dinners) was $44.00. Tonight’s dinner was tofu, broccoli, and mushrooms...not everyone’s preference but it was yummy to me and filling. I do better ‘exercising’ when I have work projects to do...rather than treadmill (you don’t go anywhere). With that land, there would be always things to do, but yes....then i worry about what if i get sepsis again!

Hi Val
    I wonder what Goats would do to the grass, I have seen them being used for weed control on the TV news.

I suspect that if people liked it or not would be up to the seasoning on the Tofu ?

I tend to not let things that might not happen get to me more than a tiny bit.

I see news more or less daily from Texas, OTOH it is a big state. When I was driving through from New Orleans to Carlsbad Caverns one year it seemed like I was driving through Miles and miles of even more miles. I did See the Alamo, I had thought it was larger, OTOH I have seen San Juan Capistrano and it was not large either. AFAIK they still hold services in the Chapel.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    That’s the most common comment when people see the Alamo...smaller than they were expecting. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!
  • RogerToo
    That’s the most common comment when people see the Alamo...smaller than they were expecting. Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

Hi Val
    I suspect that it goes back in my case at least to the Disney Movie :wink:

Have a Great Day Too
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!

May had her appointment follow up and all is good. She can now go without her cone. And she can go on walks for about ten minutes a day/ x3. Good for me too! She has her spa water treadmill treatment on May 21st, lol! :D The first thing she did was lick part of her scab when I turned my back for all of 10 seconds! But the walks knock her out, so hopefully no more of that. I have to keep the cone in case she gets too vigorous.

Property taxes are low here, but there are some strange people and while improving , they are still 50 years behind. Sometimes in a good way, often not!!

Great you are finding change. You may be in for an all time monthly high this month!! :)

Val, that place sounds nice! Interesting on the llama info!

A trip is coming up in Oct. to San Antonio. I would like to go, but it is a bus trip and long at nine or eleven days. I do not want to board May that long!! Bummer! Yes, John Wayne and Richard Widmark in the Alamo looked bigger, too!

I like the calories on things too!!! I will eat it anyway if I am dying for it (no pun intended!), but often it helps adjust a better strategy when eating out. Why can't we all get along...Geez, people are picky... :D

I hate to see us without putting people in space thru NASA. I think the private companies long track records will have disasters, and maybe more than NASA in the long run given time. If people want to risk their, that is their business...if they know the real risks in the private sector... But I tend to like NASA and safety. I think it is wrong to bash them and bash the program of the past that got us into space in the first place... IMO! :#

Loved the humor again!!! Good to hear from you, Val!!!! ....Jan
  • RogerToo
    And I have posted more humor, I thought that today's swamp ones were funny, so Enjoy

Hi
    I'm back from walking no cents. The temperature this morning was 51 degrees and the walking was nice too with no wind. I wore a light long sleeve shirt and the safety vest and they were enough.

As I walked I could smell some of the flowering plants, I also noticed some of the Iris are now blooming, Ours are showing color but not flowering yet.

The Non Frozen portion was delivered Tuesday a little before 11AM, Hopefully the Frozen arrives just as early, then I can try some of the new foods in it today :)
    Tracking shows that my Frozen will arrive today.
    Ship date: Tue 5/08/2018
    Scheduled delivery: Wed 5/09/2018 by end of day

https://www.yahoo.com/news/menus-calorie-counts-now-must-us-obama-era-154646513.html
    Menus with calorie counts now a must in US as Obama-era rule takes effect
    "National menu labeling could help make a big difference in America's obesity rates, one of our most vexing public health challenges," wrote FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, citing research that menu labeling prompts consumers to order 30 to 50 calories less per visit.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/701014/dinosaur-fish-sturgeon-sea-creature-beach-animal-news-new-jersey
    Prehistoric SEA MONSTER washes up on NJ beach: ‘It’s a unique creature’
    On the Same Page images of Scary washed up sea creatures that prove the ocean is absolutely terrifying

Also https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/699816/liverpool-fanged-river-monster-washed-up-beach-pre-historic
    And https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/700742/Mystery-alien-like-creature-with-six-legs-leaves-Malaysians-baffled-video

https://www.sltrib.com/news/environment/2018/05/04/some-visitors-at-this-utah-state-park-are-prying-up-dinosaur-tracks-imprinted-in-the-sandstone-and-throwing-them-into-a-nearby-reservoir/
    Disguting Behavior :(
    Some visitors at this Utah state park are prying up dinosaur tracks imprinted in the sandstone and throwing them into a nearby reservoir

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/may/7/climate-skeptics-more-eco-friendly-global-warming-/
    Climate skeptics more eco-friendly than global-warming alarmists: study

https://www.studyfinds.org/could-chocolate-help-combat-diabetes-study-says-yes/
    Study: How Chocolate May Actually Help Combat Diabetes

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/38117700/phone-porting-scam-a-new-way-to-thieves-to-get-your-information
    Phone 'porting' scam a new way to thieves to get your information

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/95745000-record-number-americans-not-participating-labor-force-boomers
    95,745,000: Record Number Not in Labor Force as Boomers Retire

Have a Great Wednesday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!

May had her appointment follow up and all is good. She can now go without her cone. And she can go on walks for about ten minutes a day/ x3. Good for me too! She has her spa water treadmill treatment on May 21st, lol! :D The first thing she did was lick part of her scab when I turned my back for all of 10 seconds! But the walks knock her out, so hopefully no more of that. I have to keep the cone in case she gets too vigorous.

Property taxes are low here, but there are some strange people and while improving , they are still 50 years behind. Sometimes in a good way, often not!!

Great you are finding change. You may be in for an all time monthly high this month!! :)
    Hi Jan
    Great News, So May can go for a May treatment on a Spa Water Treadmill :smiley:
    I would never have thought that such a thing existed.

Improving is a good thing ? Some of the ideas being promoted these days make me scratch my head in puzzlement.
    Just curious about a couple of things. That $350 is for the year not for a quarter ?
    City Water and sewers ?
    If so do You pay a sewer tax or...

No money today, People must have been too careful yesterday :wink:
    Val, that place sounds nice! Interesting on the llama info!

A trip is coming up in Oct. to San Antonio. I would like to go, but it is a bus trip and long at nine or eleven days. I do not want to board May that long!! Bummer! Yes, John Wayne and Richard Widmark in the Alamo looked bigger, too!

I like the calories on things too!!! I will eat it anyway if I am dying for it (no pun intended!), but often it helps adjust a better strategy when eating out. Why can't we all get along...Geez, people are picky... :D

I hate to see us without putting people in space thru NASA. I think the private companies long track records will have disasters, and maybe more than NASA in the long run given time. If people want to risk their, that is their business...if they know the real risks in the private sector... But I tend to like NASA and safety. I think it is wrong to bash them and bash the program of the past that got us into space in the first place... IMO! :#

Loved the humor again!!! Good to hear from you, Val!!!! ....Jan
    I guess You will have to work out the Going vs the Boarding May thing, I'm glad I do not have to do that. I have a bad habit of deciding by not deciding if that makes sense ?
    I wonder if the Movie Set was bigger or was it just the way it was filmed ?

The Nice thing about posting Calories is that it can make You make a smart decision such as Egg McMuffin vs Sausage McMuffin :wink: I have used the posted nutrition information from the companies websites in the past to make my decision on what or what size to buy such as with a Wendy's Salad.

Picky is a understatement.

NASA has been hamstrung by the Government policies IMO.

Hopefully You like today's humor too. Simple Question for You to answer after looking at them. Which is better or are they even, The Swamp ones or the other four ?

Thanks
    Roger

Congrats on being Consistent too

Buttons61 4 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 5/08/2018
  • RogerToo
    Hi Val
    Big Congratulations on

hope4change_val 1 hour ago
    lost 2 lbs since last weighing in! Hope4change_val's lost 6.2 lbs so far.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Jan - if you come to San Antonio, you can meet me! But I understand about the boarding thing. I love having live-in dog sitters. Not that I regularly go anywhere. I’m glad to ve losing again...after having regained every single pound previously list. I can’t celebrate the losses yes because i fell so far. Nutrisystem’s structure really helps me.
  • Buttons61
    Good morning!!

Glad you are doing so good, Val! The weight I have kept off was my NS loss. This next 10 lbs. I am again playing back and forth. I just have not been to motivated and I guess I am a little stressed and choose to use that as an excuse. I know better.. I am glad you are more structured and am in gear! That can only be a plus for you!! LOL!! Or a minus from the weight point of view!! :)

Glad spring has sprung for you Roger! We are in a summer pattern, though not summer just yet! 90's this week and no rain for a while now. It is so dusty!!

No, my property tax is for the year! :# I have a septic tank, as I am kinda country. I live in an incorporated township just outside the city limits, by 2 miles or so. My water is not the closest city, but a smaller sub station area or it's own- rural, I guess you might say. My bill practically tripled about 15 years ago, it was cheap at around 12 dollars a month. Now it is around 35 ish but stable for years, a month. If I water a lot it can be in the 50's or higher. Our tax is just mostly based on land and house. When we were in South Carolina as our start, they kept trying to say we remained S.C. residents. Their property taxes are on land, house, cars, personal items in the house, ect. We could hardly afford it. We had to prove to them we established residence in the states we were stationed in. And we were correct legally. They wanted to be a greedy little state!! Their taxes are on par or higher than yours. :/

You would be surprised what passes for pet care nowadays, Roger!! :D

I understand about the not deciding to decide. I do that too. As my daughter reminds me, not deciding is a decision, lol!! :*

After my income taxes this year, the surgery and house repairs, I may not be going anywhere for a while. Usually my funds do not take a noticeable hit in spite of what I have going on. Not this year though. It is enough to give me nightmares!! And I still have a few things I need to repair on the house. Gas is $3.05 a gallon as I have to use midgrade in my car. Stuff is just ridiculously expensive now days. When I cut back, the rise in prices justs eats away my efforts. I am about to do a budget overhaul again I guess! :| Sorry to complain!!

I am going for humor, and will answer about it in a minute! Great news stories. Love the sturgeon pic! ...Jan
  • Buttons61
    PS- They are all cute, but I love Swamp. The ducks just make me smile.... :)
  • hope4change_val
    Good morning. Yesterday i sold two large items netting $190 total. It feels good to declutter AND get a bit of cash. Currently I’m keeping all declutter sales funds in an envelope...not sure where to apply this (vacation, debt payment, put part towards a few lottery tickets, etx.) Last night I rode my stationary bike for an hour (while playing Words with Friends). I used low tension but i moved! We’re in the 90s daily too.
  • RogerToo
    Humor Again

Hi
    I'm back from walking no cents. The temperature this morning was 54 degrees and the walking was OK until the light wind arrived. There is rain in the forecast for later on today. Today's Plans are Bank then CostCo.

FWIW FedEx dropped off the frozen at 7:08 PM :( I was checking it in and storing it away until 8PM.

I had the new NS Cinnamon Coffee Cake @ 170 Calories before heading out the door, I put it in the refrigerator and gave it enough time in the MW to warm it instead of MW'ing it from frozen as indicated on the package or eating it at room temperature which was the alternative given. It was tasty too.

Today's CostCo visit is for three types of paper goods, TP, Kleenex and paper towels. One opened sleeve of TP left, One roll of paper towels and 6 Kleenex so a case of all three is indicated. Then I will look at the Fruit and see if anything looks good and pick up frozen vegetables.

FWIW the Frozen Vegetable selection at Whole Foods was not as good as at the ShopRite and pricier, OTOH 16 ounce bags at WF vs 12 ounce bags at the grocery store :smiley:

I am thinking of hitting WF in the next few days for more Bacon to make BLTs with as their bacon was tasty.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-problem-with-prescription-drug-prices/
    The problem with prescription drug prices

https://www.freep.com/story/news/2018/05/08/pedestrian-deaths-skyrocket-suvs-share-blame/585379002/
    Death on foot: Pedestrian fatalities skyrocket in U.S.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/oakland/2018/05/07/rats-rodents-cars-vehicles/578398002/
    Rats can't resist wiring in newer cars: Here's why

https://www.similarweb.com/top-websites/united-states
    Top Websites Ranking
    Top sites ranking for all categories in United States

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/05/08/runny-nose-brain-fluid-leak/
    Woman’s Runny Nose Was Actually Leaking Brain Fluid, Doctors Say

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2018/05/07/serial-squatters-landlords-lurch/
    ‘Serial Squatters’ Leave Landlords In The Lurch
    There was news about the same thing in NYC last year

https://www.wsj.com/articles/more-u-s-workers-test-positive-for-illicit-drugs-1525777200
    More U.S. Workers Test Positive for Certain Illicit Drugs
    New data show fewer positive tests for prescription painkillers but sharp increases for cocaine, methamphetamine

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Jan - if you come to San Antonio, you can meet me! But I understand about the boarding thing. I love having live-in dog sitters. Not that I regularly go anywhere. I’m glad to be losing again...after having regained every single pound previously list. I can’t celebrate the losses yes because i fell so far. Nutrisystem’s structure really helps me.
    Good morning. Yesterday i sold two large items netting $190 total. It feels good to declutter AND get a bit of cash. Currently I’m keeping all declutter sales funds in an envelope...not sure where to apply this (vacation, debt payment, put part towards a few lottery tickets, etx.) Last night I rode my stationary bike for an hour (while playing Words with Friends). I used low tension but i moved! We’re in the 90s daily too.

Hi Val
    The problem with regaining is why I get a NS delivery every three months to aid in maintenance. A few days of NS to make up for overindulging in those guilty but tasty pleasures masquerading as food helps.

Too Hot for me so early. Congrats on selling more clutter, one persons junk is another persons treasure :wink:

I think I would weigh the benefit of lowering the interest paid on debt vs the need to do something to unwind.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Good morning!!

Glad you are doing so good, Val! The weight I have kept off was my NS loss. This next 10 lbs. I am again playing back and forth. I just have not been to motivated and I guess I am a little stressed and choose to use that as an excuse. I know better.. I am glad you are more structured and am in gear! That can only be a plus for you!! LOL!! Or a minus from the weight point of view!! :)

Glad spring has sprung for you Roger! We are in a summer pattern, though not summer just yet! 90's this week and no rain for a while now. It is so dusty!!

No, my property tax is for the year! :# I have a septic tank, as I am kinda country. I live in an incorporated township just outside the city limits, by 2 miles or so. My water is not the closest city, but a smaller sub station area or it's own- rural, I guess you might say. My bill practically tripled about 15 years ago, it was cheap at around 12 dollars a month. Now it is around 35 ish but stable for years, a month. If I water a lot it can be in the 50's or higher. Our tax is just mostly based on land and house. When we were in South Carolina as our start, they kept trying to say we remained S.C. residents. Their property taxes are on land, house, cars, personal items in the house, ect. We could hardly afford it. We had to prove to them we established residence in the states we were stationed in. And we were correct legally. They wanted to be a greedy little state!! Their taxes are on par or higher than yours. :/
    Hi Jan
    Don't feel bad my weight has been bouncing up and down like a rubber ball here too.
    I need to crack down and get going down only again :neutral:

Spring does seem to have sprung, Early flowering trees and bushes are starting to fade and others are blooming. Our irises are about to bloom in the next couple of days, The large blossom ones first and then the later blooming smaller blossoms will follow. I am seeing a lot of Violets in the yards I pass blooming as well in the yard.

How the heck can they justify taxing items in the house ? Greedy seems like an understatement. Strangely our water bill and yours are around the same. The water used to be cheap and then, up up and away :(
    You would be surprised what passes for pet care nowadays, Roger!! :D

I understand about the not deciding to decide. I do that too. As my daughter reminds me, not deciding is a decision, lol!! :*

After my income taxes this year, the surgery and house repairs, I may not be going anywhere for a while. Usually my funds do not take a noticeable hit in spite of what I have going on. Not this year though. It is enough to give me nightmares!! And I still have a few things I need to repair on the house. Gas is $3.05 a gallon as I have to use midgrade in my car. Stuff is just ridiculously expensive now days. When I cut back, the rise in prices justs eats away my efforts. I am about to do a budget overhaul again I guess! :| Sorry to complain!!

I am going for humor, and will answer about it in a minute! Great news stories. Love the sturgeon pic! ...Jan

I might not be surprised...

I am glad neither of us have to use anything more expensive than regular in the Car and Pickup truck. I will say that for something that burns regular the car has plenty of power. My brother complains every time he fills the F150, it usually eats a $50 bill and he hates to let it get below 1/2 full AKA 1/2 empty.
    PS- They are all cute, but I love Swamp. The ducks just make me smile.... :)
    Thanks for the feedback, I have been trying to keep the Swamp ones to a theme when I post them too.

Congratulations,
    Buttons61 11 hours ago
    Buttons61's food and exercise diary was completed for 5/09/2018 and was under Buttons61's calorie goal

Cheers
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    And more new humor, enjoy

Hi
    I'm back from walking no cents. The temperature this morning was 63 degrees and the walking was good.
    Today is looking nice outside and the Iris that I thought would possibly open today ended up opening in the
    afternoon Thursday. Rain is showing in the weather forecast for Saturday and Sunday :(

I had the new NS Butterscotch Cake @ 140 Calories before heading out the door, I put it in the refrigerator overnight and gave it enough time in the MW to warm it up. It was tasty not quite as good as the Cinnamon Coffee Cake, OTOH better than the NS Carrot Cake.

I did go to the bank and CostCo yesterday and spent $94.43 on the paper goods, vegetables, Apples etc.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2018-05-03/america-s-elderly-are-losing-37-billion-a-year-to-fraud
    How Criminals Steal $37 Billion a Year from America’s Elderly

http://kfgo.com/news/articles/2018/may/09/california-power-supplies-will-be-tight-this-summer-grid-operator/
    California grid operator sees tight power supplies for summer

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/05/08/record-breaking-electricity-usage-summer/
    DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) Record-Breaking Electricity Usage Expected this Summer

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/05/09/oops-drivers-catch-embarrassing-spelling-error-on-corsicana-sign/
    CORSICANA (CBSDFW.COM) Oops! Drivers Catch Embarrassing Spelling Error On Corsicana Sign

http://www.watertowndailytimes.com/national/never-heard-of-third-hand-smoke-researchers-show-why-you-should-care-20180509
    Never heard of third-hand smoke? Researchers show why you should care

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation-world/national/article210768809.html
    [bWhen she wouldn't give her landlord an ultrasound photo, woman lost her apartment[/b]

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Good morning. I’m continuing to eat healthy and the correct amounts. Next Thursday i see a GI specialist and Friday have a full physical. I’ve been riding my stationary bike each evening for about an hour...low resistance but movement! Yesterday I reconnected with an ex boyfriend from 35 years ago...we talked on the phone for an hour and a half. He’s FB friends with my roommate from when i was 18....so i sent her an invite too. Sold a couple small items. Need to put more in the market! Happy Friday!