100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Options

Replies

• OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    Daisylee87 wrote: »
    Hey all.., haven't been on here as often. Long story... People at work are just mean and are looking for me to fail... Or at least that's how I feel they come across as. There was a good pitch in, passed on writing my name on the list. I was asked why, and I said I need to stay straight and narrow and the days I splurge or cheat it needs to be saved for family or friends celebrating something. So.. Fast forward to pitch in day... They make me a plate and set it down on my desk. I said no thank you, I'm staying on plan today. Their response was just eat it, it won't kill you. I said no really I don't want it, please take it as yours. She got huffy and walked off so fine.. I threw it in the trash. She got super pissed and started lecturing me about my weight loss. So now I feel like I need to do my weight loss journey on my own and not talk about the success I've had already.

Talked to a friend about what happened and she mentioned Instagram. Been on their quite a bit.. Lots of
    inspiration!

Luckily, I have not had that experience with my co-workers, as many of them are watching what they eat as well. There is always donuts, cupcakes or some other snacks brought in. As a matter of fact, someone brought in some type of pastry in today. I never mentioned to anyone that I am on Nutrisystem or on a weight loss program for that matter. I just say no thank you and keep going. Unless someone asks, I dont say anything. Sadly, I once heard that people will try to sabotage you if they know you are on a weight loss program. Just shake the haters off....

• 5mates
    5mates Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi NS Buddies - I've been away from the boards for quite a while. Not sure why except I ended up traveling alot and simply did not take the time to post.(*) It looks like everyone is doing fairly well and I love the support that you give. My program was at a standstill for a couple of months - gain 2 lbs, drop 2 lbs. I think I've finally broken through the plateau and am on my way down - tomorrow's weigh in should tell.
    I was so surprised to read about all of the negativity some of you have experienced at work and agree that people like that tend to have a history of failure at something that was important to them. Please don't let them get you down! The tricky waters to navigate are the ones who are not negative and on the surface appear to be supporting you but in fact could actually be detrimental to your plan. (These are the people that may compliment your progress and try and convince you that you earned that cupcake, cookie, pizza, etc.). The problem I have sometimes is that the slice of pizza or cookie in and of itself may not derail me, its the mind games I play with myself after eating something I know is not part of my program. I am really my own worst saboteur!
    As to keeping my head in the game, all of my bears are proudly on display in my office and the folks I work with look forward to the arrival of the next bear.
    Good luck to all in your daily struggles and hang out here where people know and understand what its all about!
    Bev
    (*) PS- spent 2 weeks touring the national parks from Rapid City, SD to Salt Lake City. If you have never done this, please add it to your bucket list. It's beautiful - this country of ours!
  • scrappin99
    scrappin99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Aren't people both a blessing and a curse at times!

Bev - I've done Rapid City and Black Hills in SD - gorgeous. We never went further West - been to the grand canyon twice too, plus the painted dessert. Truly magnificent with the red rocks out west.

Had my refraction appt today - eye is right on track. Surprisingly, left vision also changed over year - so will see how much 2 lenses set me back - they're progressive so not cheap - last glasses, including frames were over $600. But - getting both lenses replaced will give me my best vision. We'll see - seems like we're hemorrhaging money! Just ordered regular checks, but went the photo check route - my $35 order was over 80 by the time tax, shipping and handling added in. Always a shock.

Busy weekend, big events coming up. Tomorrow eve a student union dedication. Sat a huge fund raising luncheon and chinese auction - 300 folks signed up. Then school tour, followed by gathering at a wine bar in Willoughby. Sunday - football. Monday - fishing. Tues - end of season golf league dinner. Wed - BFF spends morning here and I take her to the airport to fly back to Dallas at 2. Then I'm gonna need a break.

Amazing how when I worked I fit it all in. Now one thing a day can wear me out - really prefer one thing a week. Doesn't usually go that way tho.

Happy when I weighed in Monday that I'm holding steady, which is kinda a miracle as I'm not watching as well as I should and doing dinners like creamed chip beef on bisquits.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I was out walking today, Once Again :) Call it 2.88 miles and 2 Cents.
    It was warmer than Yesterday morning, so pretty much comfortable.

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    Daisylee87 wrote: »
    Hey all.., haven't been on here as often. Long story... People at work are just mean and are looking for me to fail... Or at least that's how I feel they come across as. There was a good pitch in, passed on writing my name on the list. I was asked why, and I said I need to stay straight and narrow and the days I splurge or cheat it needs to be saved for family or friends celebrating something. So.. Fast forward to pitch in day... They make me a plate and set it down on my desk. I said no thank you, I'm staying on plan today. Their response was just eat it, it won't kill you. I said no really I don't want it, please take it as yours. She got huffy and walked off so fine.. I threw it in the trash. She got super pissed and started lecturing me about my weight loss. So now I feel like I need to do my weight loss journey on my own and not talk about the success I've had already.

Talked to a friend about what happened and she mentioned Instagram. Been on their quite a bit.. Lots of
    inspiration!

Luckily, I have not had that experience with my co-workers, as many of them are watching what they eat as well. There is always donuts, cupcakes or some other snacks brought in. As a matter of fact, someone brought in some type of pastry in today. I never mentioned to anyone that I am on Nutrisystem or on a weight loss program for that matter. I just say no thank you and keep going. Unless someone asks, I dont say anything. Sadly, I once heard that people will try to sabotage you if they know you are on a weight loss program. Just shake the haters off....

Hi
    I am lucky that my brother has been supportive. Sometimes he just does not realize just how bad for a diet some of the junk he thinks I would like is. As an example He picks up locally grown Cantaloupe and they are sweet and truly ripe and juicy so he offers me a slice of it.

I am also lucky that I can ignore diet challenges overall.

Have a nice day
    Roger
    5mates wrote: »
    Hi NS Buddies - I've been away from the boards for quite a while. Not sure why except I ended up traveling alot and simply did not take the time to post.(*) It looks like everyone is doing fairly well and I love the support that you give. My program was at a standstill for a couple of months - gain 2 lbs, drop 2 lbs. I think I've finally broken through the plateau and am on my way down - tomorrow's weigh in should tell.
    I was so surprised to read about all of the negativity some of you have experienced at work and agree that people like that tend to have a history of failure at something that was important to them. Please don't let them get you down! The tricky waters to navigate are the ones who are not negative and on the surface appear to be supporting you but in fact could actually be detrimental to your plan. (These are the people that may compliment your progress and try and convince you that you earned that cupcake, cookie, pizza, etc.). The problem I have sometimes is that the slice of pizza or cookie in and of itself may not derail me, its the mind games I play with myself after eating something I know is not part of my program. I am really my own worst saboteur!
    As to keeping my head in the game, all of my bears are proudly on display in my office and the folks I work with look forward to the arrival of the next bear.
    Good luck to all in your daily struggles and hang out here where people know and understand what its all about!
    Bev
    (*) PS- spent 2 weeks touring the national parks from Rapid City, SD to Salt Lake City. If you have never done this, please add it to your bucket list. It's beautiful - this country of ours!

Hi
    Much of the country is beautiful. Sadly most people fly right over it. That is why I always preferred to drive on vacation. I have been north into Canada, South into the Florida Keys, From the West Coast to the East Coast and many points in-between:)

Interesting points in Your post too.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
    scrappin99 wrote: »
    Aren't people both a blessing and a curse at times!

Bev - I've done Rapid City and Black Hills in SD - gorgeous. We never went further West - been to the grand canyon twice too, plus the painted dessert. Truly magnificent with the red rocks out west.

Had my refraction appt today - eye is right on track. Surprisingly, left vision also changed over year - so will see how much 2 lenses set me back - they're progressive so not cheap - last glasses, including frames were over $600. But - getting both lenses replaced will give me my best vision. We'll see - seems like we're hemorrhaging money! Just ordered regular checks, but went the photo check route - my $35 order was over 80 by the time tax, shipping and handling added in. Always a shock.

Busy weekend, big events coming up. Tomorrow eve a student union dedication. Sat a huge fund raising luncheon and chinese auction - 300 folks signed up. Then school tour, followed by gathering at a wine bar in Willoughby. Sunday - football. Monday - fishing. Tues - end of season golf league dinner. Wed - BFF spends morning here and I take her to the airport to fly back to Dallas at 2. Then I'm gonna need a break.

Amazing how when I worked I fit it all in. Now one thing a day can wear me out - really prefer one thing a week. Doesn't usually go that way tho.

Happy when I weighed in Monday that I'm holding steady, which is kinda a miracle as I'm not watching as well as I should and doing dinners like creamed chip beef on bisquits.

Hi Shirl
    Sometimes the money just keeps leaking away.

We spent nearly $1000 yesterday on the heat, had a small water leak in the hot water heat loop fixed, then a small gas leak in the gas line to the furnace. Still need to do the Steps for the side porch, replace the side door, Pull the rug in the living room and ha;ll and refinish the hardwood floors and finish pulling the ceramic off of teh kitchen floor and have it redone with something easier to clean.

Good Luck with the Eye glasses
    Roger
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    I have a question and I would appreciate all answers. Since logging (and reading on MFP) a lot of the information on here confuses me. Should I be logging my vegetables as part of my 1800 calories. I know it does not make a lot of difference in my total, but I want to make sure I am on the right track before I get to used to doing things a certain way. I also wanted to know if anyone uses any of their exercise calories or just use them as a health benefit to the program.
    Thank you
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Bev- good to hear from you!

Shirl-glad your husband was not hurt more seriously and you were able to get help promptly! That first look is scary, I can attest as my daughter has has a few bad cuts while cooking- the ER kind!

Daisy-I have those sugar problems, too. Don't be afraid to eat some carbs. They are still needed for a balanced diet. Blood sugar highs and lows feel a lot lot BP highs and low if you notice them. I have a half peanut butter sandwich for a snack sometimes on something whole grained if I have lots of proteins and veggies , but not carbs at most meals. Loved the pics and effort!

Val-Glad you are back on track! I was wondering how you were always doing so phenomenial, so the fact you have indulged once in such a long time was not so bad! It is a shame we all still listen to such negative people. Or at least that we let them effect us. You got to roll your eyes from the dramas! You and Daisy do great-keep up the high standards for those others!

Roger, I enjoyed your black walnut pictures! I had never seen one, but my favorite dessert growing up was black walnut bread. Those nuts added a real extra taste to a regular banana nut bread recipe. The fact I had it with fresh butter didn't hurt, at least not till I was older! LOL! You live in such an extraordinary place to see the wildlife on your walks! Wish you could catch some with a picture for us sometime!

I am back to yard work. Great for the burn, hard on the body! It has been dry here so our leaves are turning a little earlier. The cool nites help, and mid-south Alabama is not known for fall foliage! So far, a rather nice fall. My step mother and Doc are not waiting 6-9 months for her other knee replacement. She scheduled it for the day before Thanksgiving. I don't care about the holiday, but I can say I am definitely not ready to go back with the dogs again so soon. My house and yard is exhausting by myself, and the trip was hard on my older border collie who will be 17 soon. He did fine, but do not want to push it. May-May needs some serious training and exercising, and not being in the bathroom 6 hours or more again so soon. Not sure what I will do, I guess money-wise the timing won't matter. Although that is pushing Christmas if gone a month again. I may have to do less time. What a quandary!

On the bright side, NS is letting just order A LA Carte, so I can order all my fav breakfasts and meals and no desserts. It is a little cheaper and I can add some of my own meals. Hope that jump starts my weight loss again!

Have a great week-end ya'll!!!

• 5mates
    5mates Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have a question and I would appreciate all answers. Since logging (and reading on MFP) a lot of the information on here confuses me. Should I be logging my vegetables as part of my 1800 calories. I know it does not make a lot of difference in my total, but I want to make sure I am on the right track before I get to used to doing things a certain way. I also wanted to know if anyone uses any of their exercise calories or just use them as a health benefit to the program.
    Thank you
    Hi Diva,
    FWIW I log the food I eat and check off the bottom for veggies and water. I don't count calories. I think your reference to using calories reminds me of the WW plan and to my knowledge, the NS program treats exercise as an enhancement not as a trade for additional food.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I was out walking this morning, Out the door at 5:17 and 8058 steps so far. Next on the short to do list is go to Home Depot and then across the mall to Costco for Frozen vegetables, Yogurt, Fruit, and maybe Lettuce or water.

Then McDonalds on the way home for a Large Decaf to go with this mornings Coffee while walking :)

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
    Thank you

Hi MsDiva
    I tend to log my foods here on MFP and I do count the Vegetables into the calories since listing them adds the calories to the Logged food. They run 100 calories to 140 calories depending on what I use. I like the 12 ounce bags of Frozen Vegetables or the 5 Pound bags of Frozen veges from Costco. With the 12 ounce bags 170 grams is 1/2 and with the Costco 180 grams meets the 120 calories point.

As far as the Exercise I do work at walking 2.75 miles to 2.9 miles per day currently. The distance depends on which route I take, I strive for a different one each day.

I Credit the walking with letting me keep my calorie count at the same point as I was at when I started on NutriSystem 194 pounds heavier. Back then Of course I could not walk far at all. I did not start walking until earlier this year. I have been averaging the safe 1 to 2.5 pound loss per week with the walking despite not dropping the calorie count down as I get closer to goal. I also credit being able to eat something 7 times a day with helping to reduce cravings. Here is today's Meal plan in simple form.
    5:10AM, eat 1/2 a banana before walking.
    7AM, eat the other half.
    9:30 Breakfast on a normal day, Delayed today due to going to Costco who opens at 9:30, I could take a Breakfast Bar of course and may do that.
    Noon, PF + SC
    2:15 PM, Start heating lunch items, finish eating around 2:45
    4:45PM, Eat a NutriSystem Dessert
    7PM start heating Dinner, finish around 7:30
    9PM to 9:30PM, A NutriSystem Dessert.
    Calories around 1680 to 1750 for a days foods. If I have a High Calorie Lunch I look for a Lower calorie Dinner and the other way around.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Bev- good to hear from you!

Shirl-glad your husband was not hurt more seriously and you were able to get help promptly! That first look is scary, I can attest as my daughter has has a few bad cuts while cooking- the ER kind!

Daisy-I have those sugar problems, too. Don't be afraid to eat some carbs. They are still needed for a balanced diet. Blood sugar highs and lows feel a lot lot BP highs and low if you notice them. I have a half peanut butter sandwich for a snack sometimes on something whole grained if I have lots of proteins and veggies , but not carbs at most meals. Loved the pics and effort!

Val-Glad you are back on track! I was wondering how you were always doing so phenomenial, so the fact you have indulged once in such a long time was not so bad! It is a shame we all still listen to such negative people. Or at least that we let them effect us. You got to roll your eyes from the dramas! You and Daisy do great-keep up the high standards for those others!

Roger, I enjoyed your black walnut pictures! I had never seen one, but my favorite dessert growing up was black walnut bread. Those nuts added a real extra taste to a regular banana nut bread recipe. The fact I had it with fresh butter didn't hurt, at least not till I was older! LOL! You live in such an extraordinary place to see the wildlife on your walks! Wish you could catch some with a picture for us sometime!

I am back to yard work. Great for the burn, hard on the body! It has been dry here so our leaves are turning a little earlier. The cool nites help, and mid-south Alabama is not known for fall foliage! So far, a rather nice fall. My step mother and Doc are not waiting 6-9 months for her other knee replacement. She scheduled it for the day before Thanksgiving. I don't care about the holiday, but I can say I am definitely not ready to go back with the dogs again so soon. My house and yard is exhausting by myself, and the trip was hard on my older border collie who will be 17 soon. He did fine, but do not want to push it. May-May needs some serious training and exercising, and not being in the bathroom 6 hours or more again so soon. Not sure what I will do, I guess money-wise the timing won't matter. Although that is pushing Christmas if gone a month again. I may have to do less time. What a quandary!

On the bright side, NS is letting just order A LA Carte, so I can order all my fav breakfasts and meals and no desserts. It is a little cheaper and I can add some of my own meals. Hope that jump starts my weight loss again!

Have a great week-end ya'll!!!

Hi Buttons
    Oh Yes!, Black Walnut for the Banana Nut Bread.

I'm guessing that Your Mother scheduled it for when She did to be ready for the Holidays?
    Maybe She will do Thanksgiving the day before the surgery.

I hope You are using the Discounted NS Gift Cards from www.costco.com to save 20% of each $100 used.
    If You use them and there is a balance left on one do not forget to mark the card so You can use the remainder the next time as NS does not store the balance as a credit.

Good Luck
    Roger with the mostly leaf free yard.
    Thank you
    Hi Diva,
    FWIW I log the food I eat and check off the bottom for veggies and water. I don't count calories. I think your reference to using calories reminds me of the WW plan and to my knowledge, the NS program treats exercise as an enhancement not as a trade for additional food.

Hi
    That works too, I like to track the calories also as otherwise some days it is easy to eat all high calorie meals. 250 Calorie Hamburger, 300 Calorie Chicken and Beans Dinner and the high calorie Granola Cereal when the Milk is taken into account or the frozen Cinnamon Roll. It is also easy to go low with some of the low calorie entrees and desserts.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    After walking 3 miles with my doggies, ran a bunch of errands, then mowed front m back yards, then pulled out all the weeds and wild shrubs along 1/3 of my fence line...and sprayed roundup! Had giant welts on top of even bigger welts on my arm...washed and put antiseptic spray, so much improved! Housemate is ill so I brought out the vaporizer, Vicks, tea, theraflu, and now making homemade chicken soup!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    I walked once again, 2.86 miles and 13 cents. On the outbound leg 5 blocks into the walk (.36 Miles) two Deer AKA Walking Appetites came out of a yard on my left walked across the road in front of me and walked down the side road headed towards the Brook. Then around the 8/10ths of a mile point in my walk a third one did likewise headed for the same brook which was running parallel to my path. They seem to live in the woods along the brooks in this town.

Cooler this morning than yesterday at 54 degrees. We probably will miss seeing the total eclipse of the moon as it supposed to be mostly cloudy tonight when it happens :(

Have a Great Day
    Roger

P.S. On the inbound leg of my walk I gleaned 7 decent looking drops (Apples) from along the road.
    Cheers
    Roger

Hi Val
    Wow, You were busy. Was it from pulling the junk You pulled hitting the arm or a allergy type of reaction causing the welts?

Good Luck with Your Ill Housemate, Nothing like a nice Chicken Soup when feeling poorly.
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    RogerToo wrote: »
    Hi All
    I walked once again, 2.86 miles and 13 cents. On the outbound leg 5 blocks into the walk (.36 Miles) two Deer AKA Walking Appetites came out of a yard on my left walked across the road in front of me and walked down the side road headed towards the Brook. Then around the 8/10ths of a mile point in my walk a third one did likewise headed for the same brook which was running parallel to my path. They seem to live in the woods along the brooks in this town.

Cooler this morning than yesterday at 54 degrees. We probably will miss seeing the total eclipse of the moon as it supposed to be mostly cloudy tonight when it happens :(

Have a Great Day
    Roger

P.S. On the inbound leg of my walk I gleaned 7 decent looking drops (Apples) from along the road.
    Cheers
    Roger

Hi Val
    Wow, You were busy. Was it from pulling the junk You pulled hitting the arm or a allergy type of reaction causing the welts?

Good Luck with Your Ill Housemate, Nothing like a nice Chicken Soup when feeling poorly.
    Roger

Thx. The allergic reaction on my arms and in my lungs was from those weeds and wild shrubs. That's better today. Housemate appreciated the supportive care. I'm glad I made the soup yesterday because I'm sick today! Soup us really good. I have an incapacitating sinus headache.
  • scrappin99
    scrappin99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    of all things, while doing dishes Friday I popped my collar bone/shoulder joint. Ouch. Cancelled Fri night, caught a ride for yesterday's events. Taking pain med - mostly sleeping - got a curb side consult from a fellow alum, a pediatrician who suggested a sling to rest it. Put sling on at 3 yesterday - feeling much better now. Fishing is out for tomorrow for me. Not even a good story, not like I was skateboarding or something.
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    of all things, while doing dishes Friday I popped my collar bone/shoulder joint. Ouch. Cancelled Fri night, caught a ride for yesterday's events. Taking pain med - mostly sleeping - got a curb side consult from a fellow alum, a pediatrician who suggested a sling to rest it. Put sling on at 3 yesterday - feeling much better now. Fishing is out for tomorrow for me. Not even a good story, not like I was skateboarding or something.

Hope your shoulder heals quickly. Thx for sharing...never know when a sling can come in handy. Dishes, huh?
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all! Been awhile since I posted in here. Sorry for that. Things are going well at the house. Have to move by the end of October but other than that it's great. I HATE moving. lol I've been in a stall (up and down 1 or 2 lbs) for the last month or so. Talked to an NS counselor and she suggested that I go back on up to 1500 instead of 1300. I've been having a problem keeping on plan at night because I'm hungry and I just give in. So I'm hoping the extra pf and sc will help. I've also started wearing my fitbit flex again. Slow days I'm usually only at 4-5k and on busy days I'm up to 8k or so. I still haven't started walking yet. I did buy a recumbent bike off Craigslist for $25. Can we say SCORE??? lol Gonna start doing 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night starting tomorrow morning. I'm hoping between that and the 1500 cals something will give and I start losing again.

Have a great night!
  • Terri70
    Options
    Good morning, y'all. Today is a new day. WI this morning went awful. I'm up 3 lbs!!! Gonna make this week count! Have a great day!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi
    I walked again today, I dropped the long sleeve shirt since it was in the 60s today, a 12 degree increase in temperature from Yesterdays 50s.

Have a Great Week
    Roger
    Thx. The allergic reaction on my arms and in my lungs was from those weeds and wild shrubs. That's better today. Housemate appreciated the supportive care. I'm glad I made the soup yesterday because I'm sick today! Soup us really good. I have an incapacitating sinus headache.

Hi Val
    I think I am somewhat allergic to something in the lawn. I get itchy legs if I mow in shorts and need to wear long pants no matter how it is to mow.

Those headaches can be brutal.
    I have had them in the past when I got Decaf by mistake, I swear they had decaf in the Colombian pot at that bagel store. Luckily I had some Regular Coffee Bags left and could heat the water and put the coffee bags in and get some in pretty quickly that way. If Your Headache is worse I really feel for You.

Good Luck
    Roger

Hi Shirl
    Sometimes it doesn't take much, I have thrown my back out just turning to quick in the past. One year I cracked a bone in the lower leg, All I did was step off of the curb to turn the lawn mower. The lawn was a jungle by the time I was able to get back to mowing too.

Good Luck with the arm
    Roger
    Terri70 wrote: »
    Hi y'all! Been awhile since I posted in here. Sorry for that. Things are going well at the house. Have to move by the end of October but other than that it's great. I HATE moving. lol I've been in a stall (up and down 1 or 2 lbs) for the last month or so. Talked to an NS counselor and she suggested that I go back on up to 1500 instead of 1300. I've been having a problem keeping on plan at night because I'm hungry and I just give in. So I'm hoping the extra pf and sc will help. I've also started wearing my fitbit flex again. Slow days I'm usually only at 4-5k and on busy days I'm up to 8k or so. I still haven't started walking yet. I did buy a recumbent bike off Craigslist for $25. Can we say SCORE??? lol Gonna start doing 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at night starting tomorrow morning. I'm hoping between that and the 1500 cals something will give and I start losing again.

Have a great night!

Hi Terri
    I have one suggestion be sure to save the extra calories for a dessert later in the evening after You eat Your dinner.

Good Price, I am always afraid of Craigs list items and that is despite I have seen some good deals on NutriSystem foods listed there when I got curious and looked. Since It doesn't bother You to go there maybe You can save some money buying extra NS foods to extend Your order period.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • OhMsDiva
    Options
    Thank you
    Hi Diva,

Thank you. That's what I thought. I was just curious

• Terri70
    Options
    I'm proud of myself. I just got done doing a 16 minute fast walk. Y'all just don't understand how HUGE this is for me! lol Whew! I hope I can keep this up and do it at least 2 or 3 times this week. Baby steps!
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Terri70 wrote: »
    I'm proud of myself. I just got done doing a 16 minute fast walk. Y'all just don't understand how HUGE this is for me! lol Whew! I hope I can keep this up and do it at least 2 or 3 times this week. Baby steps!

Congrats on your fast walk! We all have to start where we are. Just do what you can and try to do the same or a little more the next day.
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    My headache left (hurray!), and my arms are scabbed, but no more swelling.