dia_shewolf Posts: 177 Member
    huggs E :) i'm always around somewhere... mostly just lurking slowly LOL

have a great day tomorrow :)

~kel
  • Lynmar101
    Lynmar101 Posts: 179 Member
    Hi E, Roger.

E, thank you.

Kel! Welcome back. I understand about the posting bit. Sadly I don't even get to the lurking bit so you're doing better than me. E and Roger are really doing fantastic to maintain the thread.
    My dog had cancer but they got clear edges on the biopsy so it's just watch and wait at this point.Thank you for asking.

Not bragging! but stopped entering in my food diary since I'm past my goal weight. Will do my best to keep coming in on a regular basis.

Don't know which dog it is but one of them is really sounding like a buzz saw. It's not the one in bed with me.

Only supposed to be in 40's night after tomorrow.

Gotta go before I go to sleep holding the phone.

Take care
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,348 Member
    Good morning!
    Lynmar, glad the dogs are ok for now. My husband snores a lot....not helping with my sleep issues! c'est la vie.
    Kel, well I hope things ease up for you and you get a chance to pop in more often. I miss you around here. :)
    Roger, another cold one for walking....brrrrrrrr. Expecting snow showers this afternoon here.
    Clay class for me today.
    Keep smiling. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! yes still alive... i think :) i reset everything with NS so fingers crossed i can keep myself at it.... it's been a very pitiful end to the yr and i'm starting again higher than last yr (grrrr) but yet, still alive and kicking so that counts :)

i hope you all had a great holiday season... i skimmed through the posts since last time i popped in and it looks like for the most part everyone is doing well.

Lynmar - hope things are improving for you. if you posted about the pup's results i missed it in my skimming - is he ok?

welcome Nicole if you're still popping in :)

E and Roger :) thank you for keeping us all going. even when i'm MIA i'm thinking about you guys and trying to get my tail back into a good routine that has me posting again more regularly.

here's to a new year for us all :) (fyi off to mom's again this weekend LOL)

lots of huggs :)

~kel

Hi Kel
    Welcome back
    NS will work if You let it AFAIK. I am sorry to hear what happened.

Good Luck
    Hoping to see You Post here
    Roger
    eku0 wrote: »
    Kel!!!!! Glad you made it back. This will be a better year. :) I'm getting back on track and I know you can too. :)
    Roger, yeah, I think my bones feel better when it's warmer! :)
    Have a good night, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    Some days it isn't easy. I have taken the lazy way out lately and stopped pre-planing my menus. Currently I am just working meals in on plan and eating the way I should to be on plan and not worrying about the calorie counts and that seems to be working just as well so why not do it this way for a while. I have managed to resume losing properly with the holiday season behind me :)

Stay Warm
    Roger
    Lynmar101 wrote: »
    Hi E, Roger.

E, thank you.

Kel! Welcome back. I understand about the posting bit. Sadly I don't even get to the lurking bit so you're doing better than me. E and Roger are really doing fantastic to maintain the thread.
    My dog had cancer but they got clear edges on the biopsy so it's just watch and wait at this point.Thank you for asking.

Not bragging! but stopped entering in my food diary since I'm past my goal weight. Will do my best to keep coming in on a regular basis.

Don't know which dog it is but one of them is really sounding like a buzz saw. It's not the one in bed with me.

Only supposed to be in 40's night after tomorrow.

Gotta go before I go to sleep holding the phone.

Take care

Hi Lynmar
    As You can see from my reply to Vix above I stopped using the food diary for now too.

I am not quite clear on what You mean when You say they got clear edges on the biopsy?

However it sounds like good news so...
    Roger
    Good morning!
    Lynmar, glad the dogs are ok for now. My husband snores a lot....not helping with my sleep issues! c'est la vie.
    Kel, well I hope things ease up for you and you get a chance to pop in more often. I miss you around here. :)
    Roger, another cold one for walking....brrrrrrrr. Expecting snow showers this afternoon here.
    Clay class for me today.
    Keep smiling. :)

Hi Vix
    It was cold out there walking. I hope they got it wrong with the snow today. If things are snowy I may stay home tomorrow, I would not want to fall due to slippery conditions.

Cheers
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Hi

Just a short note.

Supposed to be down in the 40's tonight. Coldest of the year.

E, does your husband have sleep apnea? Maybe worth checking out.

Roger the lump the vet removed all the edges were healthy skin so he removed all the cancer.

Take care. Stay warm.
  • eku0
    Hi all.
    Lynmar, no, not sleep apnea. He had some work on his sinuses a few years ago which helped a little. Some people (and pets) just snore. :)
    Roger, we had some snow showers, but it didn't stick. whew. Not ready for all that yet. It's cold, not used to it this year, but oh, well, it is winter, after all.
    Hugs, Kel. :smile:
  • eku0
    Good morning.
    Off to body flow and PT today.
    It's cold here, 21 up to 32 today. Tomorrow will be warmer. :)
    Have a nice day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi

Just a short note.

Supposed to be down in the 40's tonight. Coldest of the year.

E, does your husband have sleep apnea? Maybe worth checking out.

Roger the lump the vet removed all the edges were healthy skin so he removed all the cancer.

Take care. Stay warm.

Hi Lynmar
    It is cold and windy today out there and I can handle either however I did decide o take a down day from walking as it has been a while since I did that. I may also go out if the wind chill gets better, the forecast is for it not to however :(

Thank You for that explanation
    Roger
    Hi all.
    Lynmar, no, not sleep apnea. He had some work on his sinuses a few years ago which helped a little. Some people (and pets) just snore. :)
    Roger, we had some snow showers, but it didn't stick. whew. Not ready for all that yet. It's cold, not used to it this year, but oh, well, it is winter, after all.
    Hugs, Kel. :smile:
    Good morning.
    Off to body flow and PT today.
    It's cold here, 21 up to 32 today. Tomorrow will be warmer. :)
    Have a nice day. :)

Hi Vix
    Snoring is one of those things that would bother me. I am glad the snow did not stick either and that everything has become nice and dry outside too. The Weatherman did indicate taht due to El Nino (sp?) we should have a warmer than usual winter, I hope so.

Enjoy Your day out, I may imitate a bear and semi hibernate today
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Hi all

El nine (no tilde on this) is why we had summer weather thru fall. :( Supposed to storm in a short while. May even be inbeded tornadoes. We need the rain but I could do without the other.

Nothing new here.

Have a good day.
  • eku0
    Hi all.
    Lynmar, yep, hope you don't get any tornadoes...those are freaky. I've only been through a small one, but the neighborhood was a mess.
    Roger, hope you had a nice bear day. :) I don't handle snoring well either, probably part of my sleep problem, but oh, well.
    Hiya Kel. :)
    Have a good night everyone.
    I may be gone for a couple of days....have a great weekend. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi all

El nine (no tilde on this) is why we had summer weather thru fall. :( Supposed to storm in a short while. May even be inbeded tornadoes. We need the rain but I could do without the other.

Nothing new here.

Have a good day.

Hi Lynmar
    According to the local weather forecaster we should have a mild winter due to El Nino too. As long as we do not pay for it with a heatwave next summer I will be happy.

Supposedly this month we have the first Atlantic Hurricane of the season already, the first since 1938 :)

Have a Good Friday
    Roger
    Hi all.
    Lynmar, yep, hope you don't get any tornadoes...those are freaky. I've only been through a small one, but the neighborhood was a mess.
    Roger, hope you had a nice bear day. :) I don't handle snoring well either, probably part of my sleep problem, but oh, well.
    Hiya Kel. :)
    Have a good night everyone.
    I may be gone for a couple of days....have a great weekend. :)

Hi Vix
    I actually did enjoy the day off. We had stiff enough winds this week that there were small twigs and a couple of small branches down where I have been walking. That is windy enough for me BTW.

Enjoy the Trip
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Hi

Under severe storms/tornado alerts all day. At least when it finishes it should get cold again.

Have a good day
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I got lucky with the weather today, The rain moved out earlier than last nights forecast indicated it would, so I was out the door slightly before 8AM. It drizzled twice while I was walking for a minute or two, Not enough to pull the umbrella out of my pocket however. There was a little breeze when I started out but manageable wind chill even though I did not dress that heavily :) The temperatures are supposed to be dropping through the day so getting out early helped that way too.

Have a Good Weekend
    Roger
    Hi

Under severe storms/tornado alerts all day. At least when it finishes it should get cold again.

Have a good day

Hi Lynmar
    I guess I should not complain about my weather even if it gets bitter cold. At least I know the roof will stay on the house unlike what I have been seeing in other parts of the country.

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • Lynmar101
    Hi all

Weather was so beautiful today I took my 90lb dog for a walk. It took me 20 min to walk .55 mi but at least I was moving. I think he helped with the forward momentum. :) Tomorrow is supposed to be severe storms again so glad I got out even if I have to take heavy pain pills tomorrow.

Roger, I understand what you say about the weather but it always seems worse when we are *in* it as opposed to reading about it.

E and Kel, I hope you are both doing well.

My scale shocked me today. Guess my metabolism is picking up again. Will have to eat more than this site gives me to slowly gain (1240).

Have a good rest of the long weekend.
  • RogerToo
    Hi all

Weather was so beautiful today I took my 90lb dog for a walk. It took me 20 min to walk .55 mi but at least I was moving. I think he helped with the forward momentum. :) Tomorrow is supposed to be severe storms again so glad I got out even if I have to take heavy pain pills tomorrow.

Roger, I understand what you say about the weather but it always seems worse when we are *in* it as opposed to reading about it.

E and Kel, I hope you are both doing well.

My scale shocked me today. Guess my metabolism is picking up again. Will have to eat more than this site gives me to slowly gain (1240).

Have a good rest of the long weekend.

Hi Lynmar
    I went out for a second walk and picked up Bananas. I would say You are racing compared to me, what with the pauses to clear my nose it takes me 1.5 hours to go approximately 2.75 miles +/-

Those pesky metabolisms can pick up if You are more active :)

Have a good Evening
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi, glad you got some good weather in between, Lynmar! Hope you're feeling better. Congrats on the metabolism picking up! :)
    Roger, that seems like a pretty decent pace. I'm sure it's more enjoyable than racing through.
    We hit some snow on the way back home, but now the sun's trying to come out...crazy weather. It was a nice weekend. My MIL seems to be doing pretty well. :)
    Have a good evening. :)
  • Lynmar101
    Hi

Roger, that's not a bad pace. It used to take me about 20 min for a mile. As long as one keeps going the effort pays off. I have the advantage of a nice constant forward pull until I say something. :)

Welcome back E.

Didn't even get dressed today. No foot problems like I was expecting but sciatic pain.

Have a good fay.
  • eku0
    Good morning!
    Off to yoga class.
    Have a great day, everyone. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi, glad you got some good weather in between, Lynmar! Hope you're feeling better. Congrats on the metabolism picking up! :)
    Roger, that seems like a pretty decent pace. I'm sure it's more enjoyable than racing through.
    We hit some snow on the way back home, but now the sun's trying to come out...crazy weather. It was a nice weekend. My MIL seems to be doing pretty well. :)
    Have a good evening. :)

Hi Vix
    I have a suspicion that I would fall flat on some part of my Anatomy if I tried to run these days :)

Cheers
    Roger
    Hi

Roger, that's not a bad pace. It used to take me about 20 min for a mile. As long as one keeps going the effort pays off. I have the advantage of a nice constant forward pull until I say something. :)

Welcome back E.

Didn't even get dressed today. No foot problems like I was expecting but sciatic pain.

Have a good fay.

Hi Lynmar
    Take care of that back. I have had problems in the past with back pain, however I blamed it on a muscle spasm. Knock wood none in a while :)

I could probably do better if I did not have to keep stopping to clear my nose from the way the cold air makes it run. Better to stop and clear than have it drip on my clothes however :)

When I was out walking today I spilled a little coffee on my Mitten and did not notice it right away. I finally noticed the brown ice and said to myself, Oops.

Good Luck with the pain going away quickly
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi all.
    Roger, it was cold this a.m. for a walk! (14F here).
    Lynmar, hope your back feels better. Sciatic can be really painful.
    Putting on my warm fuzzy boots to go out this afternoon.
    Enjoy the day. :)