Any Shorties Out There?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,348 Member
    Hi Roger, however we look at it, NS was probably scrimping on their website. It really wasn't that good.
    We had less than an inch of snow here, just on the lawns, the roads and sidewalks stayed pretty clear. It's all melted away now. :)
    Have a great weekend, everyone. :)
  • eku0
    saturday%2Bimages..jpg
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hi Roger, however we look at it, NS was probably scrimping on their website. It really wasn't that good.
    We had less than an inch of snow here, just on the lawns, the roads and sidewalks stayed pretty clear. It's all melted away now. :)
    Have a great weekend, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    That sounds like You got what I had in my area for snow.

The Website was somewhat slow, However the users I interacted with were great, I miss many of them that are gone :( I got lots of helpful advice from them including Michelle (m2marsh)

Oh well, nothing stays the same. I predict that there will be changes in my life :)

Have a Really Good Weekend
    Roger
  • eku0
    Michelle shows up here once in a while. I still have some of her info. I saved it in my emails. :)
    Haha, yep, there are always changes. :)
    Enjoy the weekend. :)
  • eku0
    happy-relax-sunday.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Michelle shows up here once in a while. I still have some of her info. I saved it in my emails. :)
    Haha, yep, there are always changes. :)
    Enjoy the weekend. :)

Hi Vix
    I did not realize Michelle comes here. I thought she had said she wasn't moving to another website. I also saved a bunch of her helpful posts. What I did was save the webpages that had useful information in them. I also did that with the NS Recipe pages and user posted recipes.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    She's not a regular, just pops in on occasion. Hope you have a great day too. :)
  • RogerToo
    Thank You for the Info

Enjoy the rest of the day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Good morning!
    Happy-International-Womens-Day.jpg
    Hi to Lynmar and Kel....hope you're ok. Stop in when you can.
    Beautiful day for a walk, Roger! :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    I agree, What a day, I overdid it due to the nice weather, Normally I keep track better to know when I can head back and warm up.

I stopped at Dunking Donuts for Coffee this morning and the line was back to the point the door was just able to close behind me when I got in line. I'm thinking it was either due to my being there slightly earlier than usual or the nice weather bringing people out.

Have a Really Good Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Happy Wednesday! Enjoy the day! :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    What a great day outside, if I had not already gotten my goal in steps in I would go back out. As it was when I left to go to the Acme Supermarket for Fruits plus some frozen I did not bother with a Sweatshirt, hoodie or jacket. I just went in my Pocket T-shirt :)

I am currently backing up some unedited video files that I captured from tapes for my sister to Blue Ray Data Disks, then I need to edit and convert them to DVD format for her and a video file for Apple Macs for for her kids. Busy, busy.

The Captures came out OK considering that the source is VHS tapes. Not the highest resolution media to start with. Now to Edit & Filter as part of the conversion to make them look better.

Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi Roger,
    I'm going to get back outside too....much too nice to stay in today. :)
    I'm reading a book you might like...it called "What if" by Randall Munroe...."serious scientific answers to absurd hypothetical questions". Some of it gets a little technical, but it's kind of funny.
    Sounds like a lot of work, capturing and backing up all those files.
    Hope you have a great day too. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    It actually is not too much work, For example I ff & then rewind the tape to see how long it runs then set a capture duration in the capture program and at that point I can walk away for however long it will take. When I encode the Video I can set up a batch of encodes and then start that running while I walk away until I think it is done. Plus the computer is fast enough I can do other things at the same time if need be.

Did You ever wonder where all the rubber that wears off of car & truck tires goes?

Are You going out today too?

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    haha...I assumed it goes onto the roads in miniscule particles as it drives along....like if you fall on asphalt, it skins your knees.
    Yes, I need to go out today too....much too beautiful to stay inside. :smiley:
    Girls' night was postponed to next week, so don't have to rush back if I go anywhere.
  • eku0
    5ff6cf5c90b6b74b5e9658a399aa9bbf.jpg
  • RogerToo
    haha...I assumed it goes onto the roads in miniscule particles as it drives along....like if you fall on asphalt, it skins your knees.
    Yes, I need to go out today too....much too beautiful to stay inside. :smiley:
    Girls' night was postponed to next week, so don't have to rush back if I go anywhere.

Hi Vix
    A happy Friday back at You :) I like the Cartoon.

That is the sort of thing that I start to wonder about when I am walking. OTOH I also wonder where they plug things in on streets when I walk by and see a sign that says "No Outlet" o:)

There was Blue Sky when I started walking then it clouded over and now we are back to Blue Sky showing.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    163624-Good-Morning-Happy-Saturday.jpg
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    Happy Saturday to You too. FWIW it is another beautiful Day outside and tomorrows looks like almost as good too :)

In Honor of the impending Easter Holiday
    5t7KhD.jpg

Enjoy Your Weekend
    Roger
  • eku0
    Aw, that's so cute. :) It was chilly here today.
    Have a good night, everyone. :)