Any Shorties Out There?

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,348 Member
    Happy-Sunday-Greeting-Cards.jpg
    Good morning! Some of our daffodils bloomed this week. :)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi
    I went walking today. It was around A nice day when I left and warming rapidly. Today is supposed to be in the upper 50s to 60 for a high temperature :) Tomorrows forecast is for rain. I got a later start than usual due to the change to Daylight Saving Time.

I just realized I missed posting earlier and now I have no time :)
    I will have to update and respond to Your Questions tomorrow.

Have a Good Sunday Evening
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    I'm back for a few minutes while I have a little time waiting for my brother :)

My Daffodils are not even near ready yet, I can just see the tips of the flower buds peeping out of the soil.

Have a Good Evening
    Roger
  • eku0
    Good morning!
    Roger, I think we have several types of daffodils....some are blooming, some are only leaves at the moment. :)
    Yucky weekly forcast for walking!
    Hope you have a good day. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    I agree regarding the forecast, That is why I am here right now instead of outside walking. I even made Coffee.
    What a difference the brand makes in them too, Mine only takes a few minutes, my Brothers cheapo one takes 20 minutes to brew
    a pot of coffee :) I started mine after his and his was still brewing when I filled my thermos and came in here.

I was looking out the living room window and watched a squirrel digging in the mulch under the window.
    I do not know what it was looking for as I did not see it find anything.

I am hoping the rest of the week is better weather-wise
    Roger

• RogerToo
    Happy Tuesday
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    Here it is Friday and almost palm Sunday.

FWIW I delayed my order again, now it should close to changes on the 27th, Easter Sunday
    unless I look in the cupboard and Freezer and decide I should delay it even more.

Have a Rally Nice Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi Roger,
    Seems like you're doing well switching to maintenance...good for you!
    I'm stuck again (maintaining 20-30 pounds over where I want to be!) I have the last of the pain med to take tonight, hoping maybe that was holding me back.
    We're supposed to get a little snow Sunday.
    Have plans tomorrow to meet up with friends at a winery. Not exactly on plan, but I'm sure it will be lots of fun.
    Hiya Lynmar and Kel....hope you're both ok and doing something fun!
    Have a good day, everyone. :)
  • eku0
    good+morning+Rain.gif
  • RogerToo
    eku0 wrote: »
    Hi Roger,
    Seems like you're doing well switching to maintenance...good for you!
    I'm stuck again (maintaining 20-30 pounds over where I want to be!)
    I have the last of the pain med to take tonight, hoping maybe that was holding me back.
    We're supposed to get a little snow Sunday.
    Have plans tomorrow to meet up with friends at a winery.
    Not exactly on plan, but I'm sure it will be lots of fun.
    Hiya Lynmar and Kel....hope you're both ok and doing something fun!
    Have a good day, everyone. :)

Hi Vix
    I did put in for my goal bear as I am between what the internet shows as goal and what my doctor says is good.
    I am hoping to lose a little more OTOH if not I am OK where I am at. I can now walk easily, go up & down the
    stairs to the basement without having to do one step at a time and being out of breath.
    I can now shop at Walmart for many clothing items and not have to go to the Big & Tall store :) So I am happy.
    It took me over two years to get here and now to be sure to stay here.

I still have another NutriSystem order coming up that I have been pushing back.
    I just realized I had some older NutriSystem snacks I overlooked,
    9 days of the Pound Cake, Chocolate Cake, Chocolate Brownie and Carrot Cake They are just past their use by date,
    Being cheap I will be eating them as I am sure they are OK as they are just past the use by date.
    So now I need to push back my delivery even further due to finding them, having plenty of
    Breakfast, Lunch & Dinners and now Snacks as I found a bunch of others at the same time. OOPS!

Enjoy You visit
    Roger
  • eku0
    Good morning! Hugs to all! :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi
    What a Nice looking day outside, Just working on capturing Record Albums and Videos today.
    Then Converting the Videos and Authoring them for DVDs.

When walking I see that the Spring Bulbs are blooming and some of the flowering trees are in bloom, including the Tulip Trees.
    Have a Great Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    Hi Roger, it was cold and gray this morning, but the sun came out, and it warmed up a bit. I did some more work on my clay pitcher...the bottom didn't hold, so I reworked it. Will see how it looks next week. Also made a sort of odd bird house. If they don't crack, I will put them in the kiln to bisque next week. We keep busy, don't we. :)
    Have a good night. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Roger, it was cold and gray this morning, but the sun came out, and it warmed up a bit.
    I did some more work on my clay pitcher...the bottom didn't hold, so I reworked it. Will see how it looks next week.
    Also made a sort of odd bird house. If they don't crack, I will put them in the kiln to bisque next week.
    We keep busy, don't we. :)
    Have a good night. :)

Hi Vix
    Our Tuesday and Today were/are good. Odd in what way? FWIW I did not know You could rework clay creations?
    Busy is good, I think.

Have a great Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    As long as the clay hasn't been fired, you can rework it....sometimes it will fix and sometimes, it'll just crack again. I don't know why. I know it shrinks as it dries. I try to get the parts that need repairing pretty damp, and then hope for the best.
    The new birdhouse I'm making is a sort of round flat bottomed house with a roof that peaks, but comes down on all sides....it looks sort of like a jungle hut. ;)
    I think busy is good.
    Have a good night...hope you sleep better.
  • eku0
    Good morning!
    I'm off to clay class this morning....working on a red poppy. :)
    Sunny and warm today. Yay, Spring! :)
    Enjoy.
  • RogerToo
    As long as the clay hasn't been fired, you can rework it....
    sometimes it will fix and sometimes, it'll just crack again. I don't know why. I know it shrinks as it dries.
    I try to get the parts that need repairing pretty damp, and then hope for the best.
    The new birdhouse I'm making is a sort of round flat bottomed house with a roof that peaks,
    but comes down on all sides....it looks sort of like a jungle hut. ;)
    I think busy is good.
    Have a good night...hope you sleep better.
    Good morning!
    I'm off to clay class this morning....working on a red poppy. :)
    Sunny and warm today. Yay, Spring! :)
    Enjoy.

Hi Vix
    Thank You for the information. The Birdhouse design sounds interesting, Are You planning to paint it like a Jungle Hut too?

Yup, Spring is sprung!

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • eku0
    I'm not really sure how I'm going to paint it yet. I know I'll try for something bright and cheerful. :)
  • RogerToo
    Hi Vix
    Bright & Cheerful is always a winner, good Luck, I know You will do it.

Have a Good Good Friday
    Roger

RujcnV.jpg
  • eku0
    Hi Roger.
    Have a good Good Friday too. :)