Options

Replies

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,171 Member
    Options
    good morning
    Ed, sometimes it's good to be busy.
    Hi Jo and Irene.
    It's currently 30F, -1C. here. Sunny to partly cloudy. High 47F,8C. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
    I have a massage scheduled for this morning, and will see what else the day brings.
    Wishing all a pleasant Thursday. πŸ€πŸŒžπŸŒ€οΈ
  • IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,122 Member
    Options
    Good morning,
    It is really cold here I think the high today is going to be 40 at around 3 pm .Our walk this morning was really short
    hope everyone has a great day
  • parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,698 Member
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 14 (Celsius) partly cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 17 and 99% chance of precipitation.

Sounds like a good day to stay cozy inside.

Not sure what will be hot today at work.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Good morning;
    Currently 26F with a high of 43F. Tomorrow we are supposed to get rain and possibly some snow.
    The usual today, grocery shopping, house work and running errands. I have already done the shopping and now am going
    to start the house work.
    Have a good day! :)
  • eku0
    edited March 22
    Options
    good morning
    Irene, we had a few cold days here too.
    Ed, hope you have some interesting work today.
    Jo, nice to get an early start. I'm having trouble sleeping and it's leaving me dragging myself around.
    My housecleaner is coming today, so that'll get done. Will spent the afternoon with us yesterday. It was fun. We read some books and then pulled out my son's old Legos that we had saved, and started building. πŸ˜„
    It's currently 34F, 1C, and bright and sunny out. Sunny to partly cloudy. High 54F,12C. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Looks like highs in the 50s for the next week or so.
    Expecting rain overnight into tomorrow.
    Wishing all an easy Friday. β˜•πŸŒžπŸ€
  • eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Rain, rain, rain. It's currently 41F,5C, flood watch. A steady rain this morning. Windy with showers continuing this afternoon. High near 50F,10C. Winds NNW at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of rain 100%. Rainfall around a half an inch. Higher wind gusts possible.
    Will see what the day brings. I'll probably change the linens and do some laundry.
    Wishing all a happy weekend. πŸ€πŸŒ§οΈπŸ’¨β˜”πŸΈ
  • IreneMurman
    Options
    Good morning,
    It is pouring rain here looks like it is going to rain all day.
    Hope everyone has a good day
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 15 (Celsius) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 19 and 2% chance of precipitation.

Grocery shopping is probably on the agenda. Breakfast was leftover pizza from last night.

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Irene, it rained most of yesterday here too.
    Hi Jo.
    Ed, fun leftover pizza.
    Got to play with the 2 little ones yesterday for a while. πŸ’— Going with our son today to see Book of Mormon at the Hippodrome in Baltimore. Will stop by his house for a little while and see the baby and wife too. We've been looking forward to it.
    It's currently 31F, 0C. Sunny. High near 50F, 10C. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a wonderful Sunday. 🌞πŸ‘ͺ🎭

• parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptous Sunday!

We have 9 (Celsius) sunny degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 18 and 0% chance of precipitation.

I do need to get out for groceries today.

• IreneMurman
    Options
    Good morning,
    It finally stopped raining but it is cold outside we have had a ruff weekend not only did we have rain the last 2 days we also had the army shooting off artillery it would shake our house very loud it was after 11pm before the noise stopped poor Sammie was so scared hopefully we are done for awhile
    take care everyone
  • Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Good morning;
    Vix-How was the Book of Mormon?
    Ed-I had leftover pizza for dinner last night. :)
    Irene-I am sorry you had to listen to the artillery being shot off and scaring poor Sammie.
    Currently 32F with a high of 43F.
    Yesterday was my son's birthday.
    Today is laundry, picking up a prescription and doing a few other errands.
    Have a great week. :)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 7 (Celsius) sunny degrees (feels like 4) with an expected cloudy high of 16 and 1% chance of precipitation.

Work is waiting.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Irene, are you near an army base? Shooting off artillery? I'm with Sammie, sounds scary!
    Ed, don't work too hard. ;)
    Jo, happy birthday to your son! My son's birthday is Friday, the show was part of his birthday present. The Book of Mormon was very irreverent, silly, and funny. The music, singing and dancing was really good. Some great voices. We had a wonderful day. Stopped in to see the baby before going to the show. My son's in-laws were there when we got back, so we got to visit with them too, which was really nice (and more baby snuggling). πŸ’—
    It's currently 37F, 3C. Sunny. High near 55F, 13C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Will see what the day brings. Wishing all a bright, shiny new week. πŸŒžπŸ€πŸŒŸ
  • IreneMurman
    Options
    Good morning,
    Yes we live a couple minutes from Ft Dix normally they do there firing during the day but this time it was at night Thursday ,Friday and Saturday night until after 11 pm everyone was upset about it actually would shake your house just glad it is over.
    Need to get on the treadmill take care everyone
    Jo happy birthday to your son
  • parityanimal
    Options
    SCAM OF THE WEEK:

Leave a Message After the Phish

It’s no secret that cybercriminals are using AI technology to craft phishing emails, but did you know AI can also help them with voice phishing (vishing)? It’s surprisingly easy to teach AI software to sound like a specific person. All they need to recreate your voice is a short audio clip, like one from a recorded phone call or a video posted to social media. Once the cybercriminals have your voice, they can easily target friends, family members, and coworkers with AI-powered vishing.

Cybercriminals often use this tactic to impersonate managers and executives of an organization. In this scam, you receive an unexpected call from upper management asking you to help with an urgent project. The voice will direct you to wire money to a vendor in order to meet a looming deadline. Of course, if you follow their directions, you’ll actually be wiring money to the cybercriminals instead.

Follow these tips to stay safe from AI-powered vishing attacks:

When you receive an unexpected message, contact the person using a reliable source. You can use a phone number you have on file, an official email address, or a messaging system like Teams or Slack.
    If you’re speaking to the caller directly, ask questions that would be difficult for an imposter to answer correctly.
    Even if the request is urgent, stop and think before you take action. Ask yourself questions like: Is this something in my job description? Or is there a procedure this person should follow?

The KnowBe4 Security Team
    KnowBe4 dot com

Stop, Look, and Think. Don't be fooled.
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 14 (Celsius) cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 17 and 99% chance of precipitation.

We have work meeting the next three days at a facility not far from our home. Three of the team live here in the greater Atlanta area, and the rest flew in for the meetings.

I'll have to feed the cats early, just before we leave. There is a Dunkin Donuts practically across the street from the office space so coffee should not be a large problem, though I suspect the facility will have some accomodations for that anyway. :)

• eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Irene, I'm glad the artillery fire stopped. That's probably convenient for you to live close.
    I hope you enjoy your work meetings, Ed. Dunkin Donuts coffee is good. We have some at home now.
    It's currently 34F, 1C. Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 59F, 15C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
    Craft day today, going to try to get there a little earlier.
    Wishing all a fine Tuesday. πŸ€πŸͺ»β˜οΈπŸŒ₯οΈπŸ‘©β€πŸŽ¨
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 12 (Celsius) foggy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 22 and 3% chance of precipitation.

Ready for another day of planning meetings.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Ed, enjoy your meetings.
    Hi Jo and Irene.
    I'm back from my yearly physical. All is well, the markers that are a little off are nothing to worry about. He did suggest I call the gastro to get an appt before the recommended colonoscopy this summer. I'm not in a hurry to do that.
    Rainy day today. It's currently 43F, 6C. Areas of patchy fog early. Periods of rain. High near 50F, 10C. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 90%.
    We're going to pick up Will this afternoon for some quality time together. πŸ’—
    Wishing all a happy πŸͺ day. πŸŒ§οΈβ˜”πŸ€