Slower Weight loss at 50?

Options
1722723724725726728»

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,711 Member
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 24 (C) sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 35 and 15% chance of precipitation.

Another hot one!

Supper last night was soft cornbread dressing with soft cooked chicken cut into tiny, swallowable pieces. Breakfast this morning was soft scrambled eggs with cheese, and a banana.

Lunch will, I think, be soup, and I can save the rest of the chicken and dressing for supper.

———————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    good morning,
    hope everyone is having a good day I have pt today and the 2 appt next week then I think I am done
    take care everyone
  • parityanimal
    Options
    SCAM OF THE WEEK:

School Board Election Phishing

No one is immune to being targeted by phishing attacks. In this week’s scam, cybercriminals targeted candidates in a local election. During any election season, many candidates post information about themselves online or on social media sites. Scammers can use this information to craft targeted attacks on the candidates. In the specific attacks mentioned below, the scammers pretended to be another election candidate. This type of attack is known as Business Email Compromise (BEC).

In one of the attacks, the scammers emailed an election candidate. In the email, they impersonated someone else who was also running for election. The scammers explained that they needed the victim to purchase $500 in Apple gift cards and send them via email. When this didn’t work, the scammers later sent a separate email that appeared to come from DocuSign. This email contained an attachment that directed the victim to a fake login screen that prompted them to enter their user credentials in order to continue. If the victim had fallen for either of these scams, the scammers would have been able to steal both money and login credentials from the victim.

Follow these tips to avoid falling victim to a BEC scam:

Be wary of any unsolicited emails or calls asking you to buy gift cards or transfer money, even if they appear to be from someone you know. Verify the request through another channel before acting.
    Be extra vigilant during high-profile events like elections when scammers may increase phishing attempts.

Remember, the information that you post online is publicly available for anyone to see. Scammers can use this information to target you with more realistic phishing attacks.

The KnowBe4 Security Team
    KnowBe4 dot com

Stop, Look, and Think. Don't be fooled.
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 24 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 31 and 1% chance of precipitation.

I will see the periodontist today, and hopefully have the stitches out. Then I can begn to transition back to more solid foods, hopefully.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,175 Member
    Options
    good morning all
    Irene, hope you're feeling better after all that PT!
    Ed, good luck at the perio. Yay for getting stitches out!
    Hi Jo, enjoy every moment with the family!
    It's currently 60F, 16C. A mix of clouds and sun. High around 85F, 29C. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
    It's craft day for me.
    Wishing all a fun Tuesday. 🌼🌻⛅👩🏻‍🎨🕊️
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 24 (C) cloudy degrees with an expected mostly cloudy high of 34 and 24% chance of precipitation.

The stitches are out and I am allowed to start phasing into more solid foods. The surgical sites are still a bit delicate and tender, so I'm still taking it kind of easy on that, though I did enjoy biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. No crunchy snacks yet. Maybe in another week.

The dishwasher is running. We'll see what's hot on the work plate today.

• eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,175 Member
    Options
    good morning
    Ed, glad you're starting to feel better.
    Hi Irene and Jo.
    I was busy with my craft day yesterday. I'll work on some projects around the house today.
    It's currently 68F, 20C. Sunshine and a few clouds. High 89F,32C. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.
    Wishing all a happy 🐫 day.🌤️🌻🌼🕊️