Slower Weight loss at 50?

Options

Replies

• parityanimal
    parityanimal Posts: 20,597 Member
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's wonderful Wednesday!

We have 19 (Celsius) mostly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 30 and 2% chance of precipitation. The weather forecast is a carbon copy of yesterday!

I already see some program updates have been sent up. I'll be pulling them down and getting ready to test a couple of corrections that I wrote tickets for last week.

———————————————————————————————————————————

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

:)

• Joanne3366
    Joanne3366 Posts: 2,061 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 83F, another hot one.
    After work, I did a few loads of laundry, then sat on the deck and read for a while.
    It is too hot to do anything outside.
    Have a good evening. :)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's thrilling Thursday!

We have 19 sunny degrees with an expected mostly cloudy high of 30 and 24% chance of precipitation.

Yesterday was a pretty good day with work. I had the rare pleasure of clearing my to-do list entirely, but that will change today, as I already see the tags in the upcoming two week sprint that will start this morning. Nothing unexpected in that and we may be able to get back into some back burnered projects.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

• IreneMurman
    IreneMurman Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    good morning,
    well i did get most of the front garden done a lot of pulling weeds and putting down mulch won't be doing any yard work today we are suppose to get rain also I have pt this afternoon have a great day
    Vix enjoy your trip Hi Ed and Jo
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good morning
    Currently77F with a high of 80F and muggy.
    We had a thunder storm this morning, now the sun is out.
    Irene-good for you getting the weeding done. I have been doing a little each day.
    Have a great day! :)
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's fabulous Friday!

We have 21(Celsius) partly cloudy degrees with an expected partly cloudy high of 29 and 41% chance of precipitation that could include thundershowers.

I'm looking forward to the long weekend!

• IreneMurman
    Options
    good morning,
    how is everyone doing today? Any special plans for this weekend
    Ed I am sure you will be making baked beans.
    well have fun if you plan on doing anything
    Jo are you going to any farmers market
    I am sure ix is having a good time
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good afternoon;
    Currently 82F and there is a nice breeze.
    I went for blood work this morning, then grocery shopping and the library.
    We are going to the farmers market on Sunday, other than that no special plans.
    Enjoy your weekend. :)
  • IreneMurman
    Options
    good morning,

it is already 75 here it looks like it is going to be hot today.
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's satisfying Saturday!

We have 23 (Celsius) partly cloudy degrees with an expected cloudy high of 29 and 71% chance of precipitation that could include thunderstorms.

I may see if I can get out this afternoon for some grocery shopping. Laundry may be on the horizon as well.

• Joanne3366
    Options
    Good morning;
    Currently 70F with a high of 79F and lots of clear blue sky.
    I did a little weeding this morning. Nothing else on the agenda for today.
    I will probably spend a good part of the day sitting on the deck reading.
    Enjoy your day! :)
  • IreneMurman
    Options
    good Sunday morning,
    have a great day no plans yet it does look like it is going to rain
  • eku0
    eku0 Posts: 10,140 Member
    Options
    good morning
    We had hot humid weather as you all did and some occasional thunder and rain, but not while we were out. It was an interesting trip. Google maps put us on some slow, construction filled roads for the trip from Greenville to Asheville, but we found a better route for the way back. Google maps did not work well there and we went around in a lot of circles! 😂It's not easy to find parking in Asheville. Thursday morning we went to the visitor center which has a nice parking lot, and you can park there and walk around the city. We saw lots of art! Some really beautiful pieces, very talented artists. Spent almost 2 full days in the River Arts District (lots of easy parking there!) Spoke with a lot of the artists and learned about some processes I was unfamiliar with. We also went to the Asheville botanical garden, Folk Art center, Black Mountain, Lake Tomahawk, the Arboretum, and the Ashville Art Museum. It's nice to be home. 🏡
    It's currently 71F, 22C. Sunshine and clouds mixed. A stray afternoon thunderstorm is possible. High 86F, 30C. Winds light and variable.
    I did laundry yesterday. Need to catch up with some paperwork and hope to see the little ones today.
    Wishing you all a relaxing Sunday. ⛅🕊️📖🍷
  • parityanimal
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's sumptuous Sunday!

We have 27 (Celsius) fair/middling sunny degrees (feels like 29) with an expected partly cloudy high of 31 and 6% chance of precipitation. There is something about possibly wind issues in the forecast but it's not clearly stated.

Nothing critical on the agenda. I may pop out to another grocery today but probably not. If I do, I may pick up something for lunch.

The cats let me sleep in somewhat but I heard them getting rambunctious in the bedroom later and they probably got Jason up a bit sooner than he would have rathered.

• eku0
    Options
    good morning
    Ed, nice that you were able to sleep in a bit. I hope you get today off for Memorial Day. We have some lightning and wind warnings here too.
    Hi Irene and Jo.
    We had a quiet day yesterday, but that was probably needed to catch up/rest up after our trip.
    It's currently 64F, 18C. Cloudy this morning. Scattered thunderstorms developing this afternoon. A few storms may be severe. High 81F, 27C. Winds S at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70%.
    Will see what today brings.
    Wishing all a bright shiny new week. 🌺☁️☕🌂🌟🕊️
  • Joanne3366
    Options
    Good morning;
    Currently 63F and cloudy. I don't think we will see any sun today.
    Vix-It sounds like you had a good time.
    Ed-It is nice that the cats let you sleep in once in a while.
    Hi Irene.
    We are making taco shells from scratch today. I hope they are edible.
    Enjoy your day! :)
  • parityanimal
    edited May 27
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's marvelous Monday!

We have 19 (Celsius) stormy degrees with an expected rainy/stormy high of 29. Hopefully the worst will taper off by afternoon. There is a pool party this afternoon, in Braselton, which is about 45 minutes up the road. Beans are baking in the oven!

10c74yvxnduy.png

• eku0
    Options
    Good morning
    I hope everyone had a good memorial day.
    Ed, hope the weather eased up and you were able to enjoy the pool party.
    Jo, I had a friend in collage who used to make her own tortillas (in a frying pan). They were good.
    Hi Irene.
    Our daughter and family stopped by for a while yesterday. It's always wonderful to spend some time with them. So precious. 💕
    We had some t-storms and wind on and off yesterday (tornado watch).
    It's currently 64F, 18C. Sunny to partly cloudy. High around 80F, 27C. Winds W at 10 to 20 mph.
    It's craft day, so I'll be off in a little while. Missed it last week.
    Wishing all an enjoyable Tuesday. 🕊️☕🌺👩🏻‍🎨🌞.
  • parityanimal
    edited May 28
    Options
    Howdy all y'all. It's terrific Tuesday!

We have 20 (Celsius) fair, mostly sunny degrees with an expected mostly sunny high of 30 and 2% chance of precipitation.

Yesterday, the sun had come out by noon and it turned out to be a lovely afternoon. There were over 60 people at the party, but as it was the opening party for the season, and a nice afternoon, that was no surprise.

By the end of the party I was really wiped out. It was hot, and I don't think I sipped enough water. But I made up some electrolyte drink when I got home and had two glasses of that before going to bed.

I made a large batch of baked beans and the aluminum baking pan was scraped clean! They turned out well and party goers seem to look forward to my baked beans. I think I may need to order more supplies before the next party. I get the actual beans at Kroger, but some of the other ingredients I use, like tomato powder for one, I have delivered, mail order.

Back to work today. I already see some things I need to test and there were a few issues over the weekend.

• Joanne3366
    Options
    Good evening;
    Currently 78F with a slight breeze.
    After work I finished weeding out in front of the house.
    Ed-sounds like the beans were a success.
    Hi Vix and Irene.
    Have a good evening! :)